Consensual Incest with Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum looked at me, "Gay."

"What do you call two women who sleep with each other?"

"Lesbians."

"What do you call a man that puts his tool into your mouth?"

Mum grinned, "A very lucky man!"

I smiled, "No, you're wrong, it's a dentist!"

Mum leaned over she whispered, "Was your joke aimed at Babs or mummy?"

I whispered back, "Which one of you enjoyed it most?"

Mum grinned, "We both think the same way about these things, but do you know what the clitoris said to the vulva?"

I shook my head and said no, mum laughed as she whispered, "It's all good in the hood!"

I laughed too and thought, is mum interested in me? How should I handle it? Our main course was served, it was delicious we both having a veal dish it melted in the mouth, "This is delicious and I'm so happy we came out tonight."

I smiled, "Babs, so am I and you are looking beautiful, what is Babs's thinking?"

Mum leaned over, "Babs is feeling on top of the world but part of me is thinking I shouldn't be feeling so good being out with my son, please tell me what you are thinking as it's so important for me?"

Something inside me told me to go for it, I took mum's hand, "Babs, how would you feel if I told you I want to kiss you?"

I got the surprise of my life when mum whispered back, "Barry, I want to kiss you too but both of us must be absolutely sure we both want this to happen we also must be discreet so no kissing in public, darling use the card I gave you add ten percent as a tip."

A couple of weeks ago, mum had given me a credit card for fuel for my car or anything I needed money for. As we walked home I put my arm around mum she put her arm around me she felt so good as we neared the house I cupped her massive left breast with my left-hand mum's nipple was hard I squeezed it hard with my thumb and index finger mum gasped with pleasure I caressed her nipple with my fingertips, "Barry, we shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good I'm a little nervous will you have a glass of wine with me when we get home?"

"Mum, I'm nervous too, but let's take our time, as now is not the time to rush anything."

We got into the house, I wanted to take mum in my arms and cuddle her but I went into the kitchen, poured two glasses of wine, "Let's go into the lounge we can relax on the couch."

Mum sat close to me on the couch as we sipped our wine, mum was nervous as she emptied her glass quickly, I took a mouthful of my wine held it in my mouth then pulled mum close to me our lips met I surprised mum by releasing my wine into her mouth mum took it into her mouth she swallowed I broke away, "Mum, you can always share my wine."

She pulled me close our tongues danced wildly, first in her mouth, sliding in and out of each other's mouths, tickling the roof of the other's mouth as we kissed, I started fondling mum's massive meaty tits her nipples were so hard mum was groaning with pleasure she said, "Do you want me to take them out for you?"

"I'd love that, how far do you want me to go?"

Mum now had her blouse off and her tits looked so beautiful she kissed me I felt her hand stroking my monster cock mum said, "Barry, let's just kiss and touch I would prefer to wait until we are both sure, if you want I'll bring you off, I can't believe how big your cock is, can I take him out?"

"Let me take him out for you as just looking at your beautiful body makes him hard; I feel I am ready but I respect your feelings I can wait until you are sure but, in the meantime, please tell me what you enjoy as I want to give you pleasure?"

My trousers and boxers were now off I'd also had taken off my shirt so I was naked apart from my socks on the couch with mum who was now stroking my cock as she fondled my heavy balls, "Barry, you're so long and thick I don't know whether I'll be able to deep throat you but I'll do my best would you like mummy to blow you? You must tell mummy what you enjoy I want you to know mummy doesn't have any no-go areas when we both are sure you can take mummy any way you want."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12