Consensual Non-consent Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Jenny gets prepared.
1.1k words
4.44
7.1k
00

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina attached a sturdy chain to Jenny's collar with a small padlock. Together they navigated Jenny to the old farmer's table, on whose tabletop fastening rings were screwed in in several places. Carolina slipped the chain through a ring at the head of the table and tugged relentlessly, drawing Jenny closer and closer. Adam picked her up and laid her face down on the table while Carolina pulled the chain all the way through and fastened it next to the table. Carolina took off Jenny's shoes, Adam removed the ankle cuffs and took off her jeans and nylon stockings. Jenny kicked them briefly with her feet, but Adam gave her a huge smack on the butt, climbed onto the table and held her feet. Carolina took the shiny custom-made ankle cuffs out of the suitcase. Rings were attached to all of the manacles and none had an obvious lock. Carolina put the ankle cuffs on Jenny and fastened them with an audible click. Adam spread Jenny's legs and connected the rings on the shackles with a snap hook to two attachment rings that were attached to the right places on the table.

Jenny couldn't move her legs any more as she wanted and moaned in frustration into her gag. Carolina brought two more shackles and put them around Jenny's thighs, just above the knee joint. These also clicked into place and fitted perfectly.

"Hold her arms tight," Carolina ordered, and Adam grabbed Jenny's elbows. Carolina undid the handcuffs and replaced them with the matching stainless steel manacles. Adam pulled the leather jacket and bra from Jenny's arms and then helped Carolina recapture Jenny's hands, which were flailing wildly. A padlock that connected the two wrist cuffs quickly put an end to the spook. Carolina took the two arm cuffs out of the suitcase and attached them to Jenny's upper arms, just above the elbows.

"We're almost there," Carolina said, connecting the two arm cuffs with a short chain. Jenny moaned loudly into her gag. Now that was really uncomfortably tight.

Adam untied the chain that held Jenny's collar to the table, grabbed her elbows and pulled her up. Carolina took the last, the largest steel ring out of the suitcase. It was oval and had fixed D-rings welded on at two, four, eight and ten o'clock. Carolina opened the ring and put it around Jenny's waist above her navel. The now familiar clicking sounded and this ring nestled amazingly precisely against Jenny's skin.

Carolina was almost satisfied. She exchanged the elbow chain for a slightly longer one, whereupon Jenny sighed gratefully. She also removed the lock that held Jenny's hands together and instead locked them onto the two rear D-rings of the waist belt. She also attached Jenny's thigh cuffs to the remaining D-rings with smaller but sturdy chains. Finally she cut Jenny's panties and ran her fingers over the clean-shaven mons pubis, labia and perineum and got her fingers caught on her plug. "Adam! You HAVE already started!" Adam replied: "Yes, but not really. She wears that every day! That doesn't count. I also wanted to prepare her a little bit for you."

"All right. Very thoughtful of you. Looks pretty nice, doesn't she?"

The two looked at their work. Jenny was finally naked. She knelt on the table with her legs spread apart, feet tied, had shiny stainless steel shackles on her ankles and wrists, upper arms and thighs, wore a tight collar, an equally tight waist belt and had a stainless steel plug in her bottom. Her upper arms were linked with a chain and her hands were attached to her waist belt. On top of that, she still wore the thick red ball gag, which harmonized very nicely with her red, shoulder-length mane.

"Didn't you forget something, Carolina?" Adam asked, pointing to his penis cage. "Oh yeah, right, wait a minute," Carolina replied, briefly exiting the room. She came back with a salad bowl and a small bunch of keys. She put the bowl in front of Jenny at the edge of the table and then positioned Adam so that Jenny could see well. She took the handcuffs and put them on Adam behind his back. Carolina got on her knees and took the small padlock that locked Adam's chastity cage from Adam. She carefully pulled the cage off Adam's cock and removed the two halves of the retaining ring. Adam's penis immediately grew to its full 18 cm. Grinning, Carolina grabbed it and jerked it a little. She looked up at Jenny and with the words "you'll get it later", she took Adam's hard cock in her mouth.

She slowly began to slide the cock along her lips deep down her throat, grabbed Adam's buttocks with both hands and pulled him deep inside her. A loud groan escaped Adam. Carolina pulled her head back, popped Adam's cock out of her mouth and grinned at Jenny. She watched in fascination. Carolina went back to Adam's penis and started to suck it rhythmically. With one hand she motioned for Adam to spread his legs a little. As soon as he complied with the request, she pushed her right index finger slowly, then deep into his ass. She felt for his prostate, found it and began massaging it. With the other hand she stroked her own cock, which was in no way inferior to Adam's. On the contrary. Adam began to moan louder and Carolina sucked harder until she correctly read his twitches in her mouth. She let go of her own cock and grabbed the salad bowl instead. She took Adam's penis down her throat once more and pressed firmly against his prostate. When she could taste the first drops, she spat out his cock and held the bowl under him. In spurts, Adam came into the salad bowl in front of Jenny's eyes. Carolina felt the pumping of the prostate with every splash and helped by fucking it firmly. As the eruption subsided, Carolina pulled her finger out of Adam's anus and squeezed his penis out for the last drop. She took the shrinking cock deep in her mouth again, pressed a kiss on the glans and got up.

Carolina put the bowl on the table in front of Jenny and cleaned her fingers. Adam cleared his throat. "You still have something on your cheek."

She ran her finger across her face and asked, "Gone?" "No, other side." Carolina found the semen trail and collected it. "You got it."

Carolina looked at her shiny finger and asked: "Tell me, Jenny, you took your birth control pill today, didn't you?" Jenny's eyes widened and she nodded vigorously. "Good. Never mind," Carolina said and smeared the sperm on Jenny's hard nipples.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers