Consensual Non-consent Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Jenny gets her first cum.
868 words
4.46
7.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Jenny was like in shock. Disbelieving and disgusted, she looked down at her breasts. Her nipples were now wet with Adam's juice. "Adam, do you know what a great honor you just got?" Carolina asked while she played her finger around Jenny's nipples. "You're the first man whose cum touches Jenny's skin. That's right, Jenny, isn't it?" Jenny nodded reluctantly. "Do you want to be the first man to lick it off her nipples?"

Carolina grabbed Jenny's hair with one hand and held it tight. Adam came around, hands still cuffed, and leaned towards Jenny's shiny nipples.

Jenny stiffened and tried to back away, but Carolina held her tight. As in a dream, she saw Adam's mouth move towards her breast and dock there. She felt his tongue licking her left nipple.

Carolina smiled and tended to Jenny's other nipple.

Jenny looked down at the two mouths licking and sucking on her breasts. As Carolina began to nibble on her nipples, Jenny let out a deep, gag-muffled sigh. Adam and Carolina looked at each other with a grin and began to lick Jenny's breasts clean.

Carolina sat up and licked her lips. "Enough of the foreplay," she called and Adam pulled away. Carolina still had Jenny by the hair, grabbed her boob with the other hand and tilted her back until she was lying horizontally. Carolina had precisely determined the position of the fastening rings based on Jenny's measurements, and so Jenny was now kneeling, with her legs spread, lying on her back. Her head just hung over the edge of the table. Carolina hooked two chains into Jenny's collar and fastened them to two rings right next to her neck.

Carolina took off her bra and pushed her warm, soft tits into Jenny's face. She ran her own hard nipples over Jenny's cheeks, nose, lips and ball gag. Then she bent over Jenny's face and shook her boobs so that her tits hit Jenny left and right against her head. She straightened up and stepped out of her nylon panties. For the first time Jenny got to see Carolina's cock up close. She estimated it to be even a little bit bigger than Adam's. Jenny's gaze fell on the polished stainless steel cock ring that Carolina had placed around her penis and balls. Apparently it came from the same manufacturer that made Jenny's restraints. Carolina turned into profile and jerked her cock a bit to give Jenny a good view.

"You should be able to manage, right?" Carolina asked laughing and stood directly in front of Jenny's drooping head. Jenny squirmed in vain. Carolina grabbed her cock and slapped it playfully on Jenny's cheeks. "I think, we should check if it will fit" she teased Jenny. She lifted her hard cock, came a little closer and dropped it on Jenny's face and neck, her balls landing right on Jenny's nose.

Jenny was surprised by the smell of Carolina's cock and balls. She hadn't expected that. Ironically, Carolina smelled pleasantly of vanilla.

"Well, the collar could be a problem, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there, right?" She crouched down, undid the leather strap behind Jenny's head and took off the ball gag. She whispered in Jenny's ear: "Smells pretty good, doesn't it?"

Jenny immediately closed her mouth and cleched her lips. "Not quite your taste? It's a shame, but it doesn't matter eventually," Carolina said as she sat up and stepped to the suitcase. She came back and had the spreader gag in her hand. She showed it to Jenny briefly, opened and closed it, but Jenny knew the model. "Only the best for our guest: even with tongue depressor." She guided the gag to Jenny's mouth, but Jenny didn't open.

Carolina sighed. "Adam, the young lady is uncooperative. Would you please?" "Would you be so kind as to free my hands?" "Oh, of course."

Carolina got the key ring out of the suitcase and unlocked Adam's handcuffs. "Thank you," Adam said as he rubbed his wrists. Carolina knelt again next to Jenny's head and Adam ran his finger from Jenny's breasts over the waist belt down her stomach until he had reached her pussy. He pushed the outer labia aside and exposed Jenny's glistening clit. "We seem to be doing something right," he said just as he was about to touch Jenny's pussy hole.

"No penetration. I'll be first!" Carolina stopped him.

Adam paused. His hands wandered back to Jenny's tits and grabbed them rudely. He began to knead them, twisted Jenny's nipples and pulled them hard. "Don't worry, you'll be the first," he grinned. Adam bit Jenny's nipple without warning. Jenny clenched her mouth even tighter.

"It was agreed on. Adam, I think our 'customer' has not very sensitive tits. Go down one floor, but use your teeth..."

"With pleasure," Adam replied, grinning at Jenny. Adam lay down on the table with his head between Jenny's legs. He began to lick Jenny's clit and then took it between his teeth threateningly.

"What is it now, darling? Will you open your mouth, or do I have to let him bite you?" Carolina asked. Jenny was still clenching her teeth and Carolina sighed. "Adam, bite!"

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers