Consensual Non-consent Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Jenny consented to get kidnapped.
1.3k words
4.32
12k
13

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Jenny walked down the road in her high heels. It was a mild autumn evening. The sun had already set and it started to get dark. Her shoulder-length red hair blew in the autumn gusts, while her buttocks showed in the tight jeans with every step. Jenny pulled her light, black leather jacket a little tighter around herself. The white top was really a bit thin.

Jenny was nervous. She kept looking around. Six weeks ago, the tall lesbian had embarked on something. A really stupid idea. But also kinky. Adam had told her about Carolina, a t-girl he had booked several times. Absurdly, Jenny was interested in an experience with Carolina. She couldn't explain it to herself. Jenny was into women ever since she knew what that was. Warm, alive penises and especially semen evoked disgust in her. And yet there was this diffuse interest in Carolina.

In everyday life Jenny was a teacher and lived with her partner in a 24/7 BDSM relationship in which Jenny was the dominant part. They'd tried role reversals a few times, but neither Jenny nor her friend felt comfortable playing the other role.

The experience with Carolina should be new in several ways. On the one hand a real, living penis - after all, on a woman's body - and on the other hand Jenny didn't want to give the impression that she might be bi. That's why she insisted on a "consensual non-consent" rule. That meant she had given Adam and Carolina written permission to kidnap her anytime within the next twelve weeks. Then the two had two days in which Jenny was completely at their mercy - whereby Jenny would resist with all her strength. The goal was to be fucked in all three holes by Carolina. A triple defloration, so to speak.

Immediately after signing the contract, Carolina had sent Adam away and asked Jenny to strip down to her underwear to take her measurements. Carolina used a tape measure to measure Jenny's wrists, neck diameter, ankle circumference, leg and arm length, waist circumference, chest circumference... in short, Carolina had an exact blueprint of Jenny's body.

A few days after the contract was signed, Jenny got mail. Inside the package was a three-month pack of birth control pills and a GPS keychain that Jenny should always carry with her from now on.

Each week, Carolina and Adam sent Jenny their updated test results for common STDs.

That morning, Jenny had received a blank message from Carolina on her cell phone. And one from Adam in the early afternoon.

She eyed the dirty van that was coming towards her on the other side of the street. She quickened her pace as the van slowed and rounded the corner. She was almost home when her cell phone rang. Suppressed number. Jenny had just put the phone away when she heard a stifled pop and felt her arms being pressed against her body. There was another bang and she almost fell when another Kevlar rope with rubber balls on both ends suddenly wrapped itself around her calves.

Before she knew it, she was pinned to the ground, face down on the pavement. She wanted to scream but her head was pulled up by her hair and a gloved hand forced a thick ball gag into her mouth and closed the leather strap behind her. Jenny's arms were forced back, she felt cold metal on her wrists and heard the handcuffs click. The attacker on her back grabbed her calves and this time the ankle cuffs clicked. An opaque sack took Jenny's view. She was picked up and stuffed into the blanket-lined trunk of an old Mercedes. The lid was slammed shut and slowly and carefully the car started to move.

The involuntary journey was soon cut short. In a dark wooded area, Jenny's kidnapper opened the trunk. Jenny began to complain, but could not produce any meaningful sentences through the gag. He turned the bound woman in her late thirties onto her stomach and connected the handcuffs and anklecuffs with several cable ties. Roughly he opened her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. Her panties were pushed aside and a well lubricated metal plug slid into Jenny's bottom. Surprised, she sucked in a sharp breath, but had already enjoyed much larger toys up her butt. Despite her bra, her nipples showed in the moonlight beneath her white top as the trunk was closed again and the drive continued.

The ride got bumpy as the car hit a gravel track and Jenny was shaken up in the trunk. The car soon came to a standstill and shortly thereafter Adam opened the trunk. Grinning, he looked down at the redhead, whose jeans were still hanging at knee height.

With a small wire cutter he clipped the cable ties and the Kevlar cords and helped Jenny to sit up. He pulled the leather jacket over her arms as far as he could with her tied hands and was greeted by her bosom (D cup, according to Carolina's measurements). Adam couldn't resist and fondled firmly and roughly Jenny's breasts that were presented to him. Jenny protested under her gag. Adam took the sack from her and pulled the top right over her face. While he was at it, he freed Jenny's breasts from her black bra. He pulled it over her head so that it joined the jacket behind her back. In the fresh night air her nipples instantly stiffened.

"Carolina has to take care of those temporary restraints," Adam said, pulling her to her feet by her nipples and was a little disappointed when Jenny bit the gag instead of screaming. He threw the half-naked woman over his shoulder and headed for the front door.

Carolina had heard the car and opened the door of the old farmhouse for Adam. She wore white sneakers and a silk robe with semi-sheer nylon stockings, lingerie, and bra underneath. "Ah, very good! Let's have a look at our guest." Adam carried Jenny into the house, set her on her wobbly feet in front of Carolina and held her so she didn't fall over. "Gosh, Adam, what have you done to her?"

There stood the proud Mistress Jenny. With jeans pulled down, between which the metal of the ankle irons shone through somewhere, slipped black panties, top pulled over the face, under which the red ball gag was visible. The half-off leather jacket hung from the handcuffs that held her arms behind her back. And her bra stretched across her neck instead of covering her breasts.

"Adam, have you had your fun yet?! Take off your pants right now, you know the rules in my house." "No, of course not!", Adam said and followed the request.

"Look!" Adam's penis was placed in a metal penis cage locked with a small padlock.

"All right, still where I packed it last night," Carolina said, relieved.

"I wouldn't mind if you finally uncaged me, it's incredibly tight."

"In a minute," Carolina said, "I'll take care of our client first."

Carolina approached her and ran her fingers over Jenny's naked skin. "You can't even see anything. Get rid of the unnecessary fabric, you don't need it here, we turned the heating on especially for you," Carolina whispered in Jenny's ear and carefully cut Jenny's shirt off her body with scissors from the first-aid kit.

"Look what I have for you!", Carolina said and opened the large aluminum suitcase with the inscription "JENNY" that lay on the table. Polished metal flashed from the foam tray. Inside were ten stainless steel shackles of different sizes, stainless steel plugs decorated with gemstones, nipple clamps, a ring gag and a spreader gag. The smallest plug was missing.

With slender fingers, Carolina took out the stainless steel collar, which was about four centimeters wide, and stepped in front of Jenny so that their breasts touched. With one hand she stroked Jenny's tousled hair back. Jenny wanted to back away, but Adam grabbed her by the hair and held her tight. The cold steel ring closed snugly around Jenny's neck and the lock clicked behind her. Carolina hooked her finger in the ring on the front of the collar and pulled Jenny towards her. "Now you're mine," she grinned and licked Jenny's lips and gag.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers