Consensual Non-consent Ch. 10

Story Info
With Jenny in storage, Adam/Clara is put to use.
1.1k words
4.24
4.5k
00

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina tapped Clara on the shoulder as she slammed the heavy door behind her. "Come on, we still have work to do." Clara turned to her, Carolina grabbed the ring on Clara's collar and led her down the corridor. Carolina opened the door marked 'Examination Room'. The room was divided into three booths by curtains. Carolina pulled back the curtain of the center booth. Inside the booth was a gynecological examination chair. In contrast to the models at the gynecologist's, leather straps were attached to the leg shells and the backrest. The armrests were adjustable. At the end of the armrests was a piece of metal with five holes placed side by side. At the level of the wrists, there were steel clamps that could be adjusted in size using rotary handles. The head end was adorned with three leather pads screwed to moveable steel clamps that fixed the head.

Carolina pointed to the chair and Clara sat down. Carolina helped her up her legs and tightened the straps on the leg holders. Clara stuck her hands through the steel cuffs and threaded her fingers through the five holes in the metal sheets. Carolina adjusted the size of the steel cuffs to Clara's wrists with the help of the rotary handles and tightened them. Then she put the three leather straps of the backrest around Clara's waist and under and over her srtificial breasts. After Clara was strapped to the backrest, all that was missing was the head mount. Before she attached them, Carolina turned to Clara: "How much do you need?"

"A' 'eaft fif'y g'ammth," Clara answered around the shiny red ballgag.

"Fifty gramms?" Carolina reassured herself and pulled the gag out of her mouth. Clara nodded: "Yes. Fifty." "This is going to be tough... Should I join in?"

Clara shook her head. "No, save it, I'll do it," she said, tilting her head back.

Carolina nodded and pushed the gag back in place. She maneuvered two of the leather pads on Clara's temples and fastened the third so that it held her forehead in place.

She stepped back and admired her work. A really beautiful silicone doll she had strapped in there. The oversized tits looked great with the leather straps holding them. Carolina stepped between Clara's elevated, spread legs and squeezed a large amount of lube into Clara's silicone cunt. She slipped both hands in and stretched the plastic until she could get her right arm all the way in. She worked her way to the end, where her hand found Adam's skin. She groped for the medical tape Adam had used to tuck in his penis, ripped it off, and pulled it out. She shoved her arm deep into Clara's pussy again and fiddled Adam's cock and balls out. The silicone opening closed around Adam's balls and the base of his penis like a cock ring.

Carolina wiped her hands and rolled in from the next booth a screen attached to a free-moving articulated arm. She pushed the screen over Clara from the left so that she could see well and switched it on. Then she clipped a four-key keyboard under Clara's fixed fingers. Carolina went into the next booth and came back with another articulated arm. At the end of it was a rubber sleeve with several hoses and cables and another, small, articulated arm with a curved plastic container. She guided the arm from Clara's right side over Clara's legs and stuck Clara's cock through the rubber sleeve. Then she put the plastic container over Clara's glans, fixed the articulated arms and disappeared back into the neighboring cabin.

Clara set the computer to 50g and 5 hours. The progress (0/50g) and the remaining time (4:59 h) were now displayed in the upper corner of the screen. The penis sleeve began to pump, producing masturbation movements. Clara opened the live stream from Jenny's cell. Jenny's night vision shots from different angles appeared in several windows. Jenny had just started fucking herself in her cage.

Since Adam was already on the verge of orgasm in the Clara costume anyway, it only took a very short time before he delivered his first load to the plastic container. The progress bar showed 7/50g.

Carolina pulled the curtain aside and rolled a fucking machine in front of Clara. Shiny metallic stripes ran through the mounted dildo, alternating with dark silicone. Two cables and a hose led out of the base of the dildo. Carolina filled a reservoir in the machine with lube and flipped the "Automatic Lubrication" switch. A little lube oozed out of the tip of the dildo. Carolina corrected the position of the machine and manually pushed up the dildo on the pole. The dildo penetrated the butt opening of the Clara costume and slid into Adam's ass. Adam groaned in pleasure. Carolina adjusted the device so that even in its lowest position, the dildo never left Clara's ass and in its highest position penetrated so deeply that Adam's p-button was pressed.

Satisfied with the settings, Carolina got up and activated the machine.

"The computer is now taking over the stimulation controls. It will monitor your progress and adjust its actions accordingly. Should your production fall below 10g per hour, it will perform forced ejaculation using electroshocks with the anal probe on the hour until you are back on schedule. Try to avoid that. These electric shocks are incredibly productive but also very, very painful. You can view the live footage of Jenny on the screen, or the recordings we made earlier in the farmhouse or in the shower. There are also the videos of your last visit with me. 'Enjoy'."

"Tha'ks. 'o to fleep, you 'eed 'o be fit 'omorrow," Clara reminded her, and began moaning into her gag as the fucking machine kicked in, shoving the self-lubricating electro-dildo deep up her ass.

Carolina closed the soundproof door behind her and walked down the checkerboard-tiled hallway. She left the converted stable and locked the stable door. In the moonlight she strolled across the yard, past the old Mercedes and entered the farmhouse. The salad bowl with the remains of Adam's sperm was still on the table. 'Oh, we didn't have set the machine to the full 50g after all', she thought and put the bowl in the fridge. She turned off the lights in the kitchen, set the alarm for just before dawn, and got into bed naked. Her hands stroked her tits and cock. She was tempted to jerk off, but she resisted the temptation. She couldn't just waste her cum while Adam had to work hard for every drop in the stable. She fell asleep with her cock in her hand.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers