Consensual Non-consent Ch. 11

Story Info
Adam/Clara is forcibly milked dry.
855 words
4.24
6.7k
1
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina woke up well before her alarm clock and sat up. She picked up her smartphone and checked the live stream from Jenny's cell. Jenny was still in her cage, of course, with the replicas of Carolina's penis in all three holes. The microphone picked up a soft, steady snoring. Carolina switched to the cameras in the examination room. It was dark there now and she switched to night vision. Clara was still stretched out on the examination chair. In contrast to Jenny, Clara's snoring was quite loud. Carolina looked up Clara's stats and was impressed. The progress indicator showed 53/50g. As expected, the production dropped a little with each harvest, but never fell below 3g. All in all, Clara did cum twelve times in three and a half hours and the electric forced ejaculation had not been necessary.

Carolina hopped in the shower and lathered herself vigorously with her vanilla shampoo. She shaved thoroughly all over her body and showered herself off. Clean, she stepped out of the shower and put her stainless steel cock ring back on. She climbed first into a pair of silk panties and then into fitted leather riding breeches. A tight white blouse and a leather riding jacket came over a bra that matched the panties. Finally she put on her riding helmet and a pair of white sneakers, took her riding crop from the sideboard and left the farmhouse.

The sun wasn't up yet, but the sky promised a beautiful, warm autumn day. The air was pleasantly fresh and smelled wonderfully of the conifers that surrounded the old farm. Carolina stretched in the morning air and strode across the gravel yard to the old stable. She unlocked the stable door and entered. With long strides she walked to the "examination room" and opened the door. Clara was still snoring. The milking robot was still in place and the dildo was still in Clara's butt. A pool of lube had formed beneath her.

Carolina slowly turned up the light and Clara woke up.

"Good morning, my love. I've already seen, an impressive performance."

"Mmmhmmpf," Clara said. Carolina walked up to her and took off her gag.

"How was it?" Carolina asked.

"Great. But also really hard. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a sore spot somewhere," Clara replied.

"Don't worry, that sleeve is very skin-friendly. According to the guarantee, nothing can happen."

"I'm reassured about that. I can vaguely remember 53g. Is that true?" Clara asked. Carolina nodded: "Yes. Exactly. In three and a half hours. Crazy."

"The electro thingy didn't even start," Clara said, a little disappointed.

"Oh, be glad," Carolina replied. "It's no fun. It drains your balls and prostate completely."

"Hm," Clara said. "It's been a while since my last load, I should have recharged by now. Carolina, I want to try the electro treatment."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I want to know what it's like."

"Very well," Carolina sighed, and shoved the gag back into Clara's mouth. She tightened the straps and tapped on her smartphone.

Clara felt the dildo in her ass moving again. She felt it ejaculate another load of lube up her ass and her cock instantly hardened again. The sleeve briefly began to suck and move, but then stopped again.

"Ready?" Carolina asked, her finger hovering over her phone.

"'es!" came from Clara and Carolina clicked on "Electric forced ejaculation, complete (manual)".

The well-lubed dildo slid deep into Clara's ass and paused briefly as the milking robot took a reading. The anal electrode slowly adjusted itself and was pushed a little deeper than it had previously been at its maximum. The robot repeated its measurement and Carolina's screen flashed green.

Adam bit down hard on his gag and spasmed as the milking robot sent several violent surges of electricity through his intestinal wall and into his prostate. His penis twitched, his sac tightened, and with each shock a long white stream of semen shot into the plastic container. After the eighth shock, Clara was milked dry and the electrode withdrew.

Carolina took the gag out of Clara's mouth. "Well?" she asked worried. "You were right. It's no fun. Well, none at all. It hurts like hell and then you piss cum. I'd rather use the classic method. But how much do we have now?"

The progress bar on Carolina's phone showed '69/50g'.

"Wow. Effective. But not pretty," Clara summed up exhaustedly.

Carolina carefully pulled the plastic container from Clara's cock and sealed it. Then she took the sleeve off her penis and pulled the dildo of the fucking machine/the milking robot out of her ass. This was accompanied by a gush of lube that enlarged the pool beneath Clara. Carolina untied Clara and helped her up. Clara was still a little unsteady on her feet, but quickly caught herself.

"I think it's time we put Clara away again. Go take a shower, clean up Clara, give this mess a quick wipe and then let Adam make breakfast for Jenny. I'll keep our guest busy in the meantime," Carolina said, grabbing her riding crop and strode through the corridor to Jenny's cell door.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers