Consensual Non-consent Ch. 09

Story Info
Lights out. Sleeping time!
1.1k words
4.44
5.9k
1

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina got the keys to the locks that attached Clara's handcuffs to Jenny's stainless steel waist belt and opened them. Clara's cock slid out of Jenny's hole, which was only slowly closing again. Clara immediately grabbed Jenny's hips when she threatened to sag. Carolina let down the pulley that had pulled Jenny's hands up behind her back and Clara helped Jenny to get on her knees.

Carolina unlocked the spreader bar that held Jenny's legs open and retracted it to about eight inches. Finally she removed the nipple clamps while Jenny whimpered loudly. As she massaged her nipples to get the blood circulating again, she was rewarded with suppressed curses from her client.

Jenny, exhausted but happy, knelt in the middle of the shower room.

Clara stepped to the door and pulled the blue tarpaulin aside. Beneath it was a wrought-iron cage on wheels. The cage was about 80 centimeters long and 60 centimeters wide and high. Clara rolled the cage to the center of the room, locked the wheels and opened the lid.

"Well, Jenny, let's get our slave ready for bed then," Carolina laughed as she unlocked the wide, padded metal ring in the front cage wall.

Carolina and Clara stepped up to Jenny and lifted her into the cage. Jenny was too exhausted and tied up too well to be able to struggle seriously. Exhausted, she knelt on the leather-padded floor of the cage. Carolina opened the hidden lock on Jenny's stainless steel collar and took it off. Clara forced her still bound arms up. Carolina reached from the front through the metal ring in the cage wall, which now consisted of two halves, and pulled Jenny's head through the wall by her red hair. She closed the two halves of the ring around Jenny's neck and snapped a padlock. Clara was still holding Jenny's arms up, so Carolina was able to attach and lock a padded metal bar across the cage just above Jenny's back. Clara let go of her arms and Jenny bumped the bar with the crooks of her arms. Carolina removed all the chains and padlocks that still connected Jenny's arms and legs. The duo set about connecting all of Jenny's shackles directly to the cage.

Jenny couldn't move a bit. Her neck was locked in the cage wall, well padded. Feet and thighs were fastened left and right to the iron bars. Tensioned chains ran from all four D-rings of her waist belt to the bars. Her upper arms and hands were also attached to the cage walls, and the padded steel bar behind her back prevented any movement of her arms.

Clara closed the lid of the cage and secured it against unauthorized opening with two lockable steel bars.

A steel rail with two height-adjustable threaded sleeves ran vertically on the rear wall of the cage. Carolina left the shower and came back with a small black suitcase, which she placed on the floor in front of Jenny. "So you don't forget me tonight!", she said and opened the suitcase. Inside the red velvet-lined suitcase were three more replicas of Carolina's cock. Two of the dildos had threaded rods attached, one had a wooden handle. Carolina took all of the silicone cocks out of the case, flipped the red velvet aside and pulled out the metal clip that appeared underneath. She fastened the clip to the bars below Jenny's head and attached the dildo with the wooden handle to it. Jenny tried protesting, but Carolina had already pushed the silicone penis halfway into her mouth and screwed it tight.

Carolina disappeared from Jenny's field of vision with the other two toys. Jenny heard the characteristic squirt of a tube of lube, then a soft squeak and finally felt how first one of Carolina's silicone replicas drilled into her cunt and then the other into her still dilated butthole. Jenny hadn't been that completely filled out for a long time.

Clara released the brakes on the cage's wheels and pushed her out of the shower, down the checkerboard-tiled corridor, and into another cell. She locked the wheels and left the windowless, pitch-dark room.

"Sleep tight, tomorrow will be exhausting!", Carolina wished her good night and locked the door.

When the heavy door slammed shut, Jenny was alone for the first time since Adam had 'picked her up' on the street. Complete darkness surrounded her. The room was at a comfortable temperature, so she didn't have to worry about catching a cold. She tried her restraints but they yielded not a bit. She tried to push Carolina's cock out of her mouth, but Carolina had fastened it well. Experimentally, she rotated her head in the padded steel bracket so she might be able to slide the dildo out sideways, but it was too deep in her mouth and kept catching at the corners of her mouth. 'Well. One-nil for Carolina, that'll stay in after all,' she thought. Luckily, the neck ring didn't give way at all, and Carolina's toy was only two-thirds of the way into her mouth, so Jenny didn't have to worry about the silicone penis choking her if she did in fact fall asleep.

'That's what you wanted, wasn't it? You hired professionals. You knew they would make you a three hole sex slave. Brains off, legs wide - sex slave. You specifically chose Carolina to 'deflower' your holes. You also put down a whole lot of money for it. Enjoy it!' Jenny surrendered to the situation.

She could move her bottom a little bit. Not nearly enough to evade Carolina's cocks in her cunt and ass. But so far that Jenny could have a little fun with the two toys. 'Ha. She definitely didn't plan it that way. One-one," thought Jenny as she rocked herself about an inch back and forth, delighting herself with the two well-lubricated monster cocks in her fuck holes. Jenny decided not to let the cock in her mouth spoil her fun and included it without further ado.

Although her arms began to ache from the unnatural position Carolina and Clara forced her into, this soon faded into the background. As she felt unobserved she resolutely devoted herself to the dildo in her mouth and, with increasingly violent movements, fucked herself in ass and cunt. Jenny closed her eyes and remembered about how Carolina had squirted into her mouth and thought she could still taste a hint of vanilla. She imagined what it would be like to finally have Carolina's real cock in her other holes, especially when (not if) she would squirt her load up her ass and pussy.

Jenny enjoyed it. The tight embrace of the bonds. Carolina's big cocks in all holes of the three-hole slave she was now. No thinking, just fucking. Jenny came and shortly afterwards fell exhausted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers