Consensual Non-consent Ch. 14

Story Info
Jenny's special breakfast excercise.
1.1k words
4.35
5k
00

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Jenny scuttled in front of Carolina, the chain that served as a leash hanging loosely. When the two women stepped out of the woods into the graveled yard, Jenny headed for the stable door. Carolina stopped and the chain tightened. "Where are you going?" Carolina asked. "Well, to the shower, mistress," Jenny answered. "What nonsense, why is that? It's not worth it," Carolina said and pulled Jenny on the chain in the direction of the farmhouse door.

"But, everything is running down my legs!" Jenny objected.

"Come on, I said."

Adam opened the door to the new arrivals. He wore a white lace apron and a maid's hat. The steel penis cage hung between his legs again.

"Ah, there you are at last. What have you been doing in the forest for so long? Breakfast is getting cold!"

Carolina pointed to Jenny's crotch, which was still smeared with a mixture of Jenny's and Carolina's juices. "I just unlocked Jenny's pussy for you. You can thank me later."

"Well I will! Come in, I see it's chilly..." Adam said pointing at Jenny's stiff nipples. He stepped aside and Jenny scuttled inside.

A generous breakfast consisting of eggs, pancakes, toast, cereal, rolls and coffee was placed on the table where Jenny had had her custom-made restraints placed on yesterday. At the sight, Jenny's stomach began to growl loud enough for Carolina to hear.

"Well, sex slave Jenny? Hungry?" Carolina asked teasingly. Jenny nodded. "Very good. But before we start, you should definitely take your birth control pills. Adam!"

Adam came over with a silver tray with a wrapped pill and a glass of water with a straw on it. Carolina took the blister and pressed the contraceptive into her palm. "Say 'AAH'!" she said in Jenny's direction. Jenny opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Hey, you can if you want!" Carolina grinned and put the pill on Jenny's tongue. Jenny pulled her tongue back and Carolina held out the straw. Jenny took a long sip and swallowed the pill. "Show me!" Carolina demanded. Jenny presented her open mouth and lifted her tongue to show the pill was gone. "Excellent... Adam!!"

Adam pushed a room divider aside. Behind it was a kind of wooden chair or rather a bench. The seat had a large cutout, almost like half a toilet seat. A wooden panel was attached at a 45° angle between the seat and the backrest or rear wall. Two fastening rings with short, stable chains were attached to the left and right at head height. In between, two vertical slots were milled into the rear wall.

Jenny looked back and forth between the chair and the breakfast table. Then Adam and Carolina dragged her to the chair. Adam held her while Carolina removed the chains that connected her upper arms and thighs. Then the two lifted their defenseless redhead onto the cut-out seat. Each grabbed one of her feet and pulled it next to her head. Her ankle cuffs were attached to the short chains. Carolina freed Jenny from the chain holding her hands together. The freedom lasted only seconds until Jenny's arms were attached to two more attachment rings on the left and right of her bottom.

With her wide open crotch, which her bound arms also held open, Jenny offered an inviting view.

Carolina approached Jenny from behind, reached around her and grabbed her lower jaw from below while her thumb and index finger dug into Jenny's cheeks. "Open up, you cum whore!"

Taken by surprise, Jenny gave in and felt Carolina use her other hand to slide a gag into her mouth and push her head forward to fasten the buckle. Carolina pushed a leather strap from behind through one of the vertical slots in the backrest, led it around Jenny's neck and back through the other slot. She closed it loosely and slipped a second leather strap through the slit, this time putting it around Jenny's forehead. She tightened it so that Jenny's head was held. Then she tightened the strap around Jenny's neck so that it was snug.

"So, for your information: this is a very special gag. It can be inflated. Then it closes tightly on the inside. And I can connect a feeding tube. Whatever I want to feed you then comes out of the gag in many spots at the same time, so don't think you can close this up from the inside. You'll swallow whatever I want you to."

And to reinforce her words, Carolina pumped the bellows three times. Jenny immediately felt the gag unfold in her mouth like a butterfly and press against her lips from the inside. She felt the gag with her tongue and felt the many small outlets. At the moment she could still breathe fine through the gag, because there was no hose connected yet.

Carolina went to the table and took a bun, which she bit into.

"Our dear Adam, or should I better say, our dear Clara worked overtime for you last night. To the point of self-denial." Carolina lifted the plastic container to the light. "69g of the best protein. But you won't get full of that. Adam found a wonderful shake powder on the internet. The mixed sauce is nutritious, but absolutely tasteless. Well, not quite. It has a fifty-fold flavor enhancement. No matter what you stir in, the taste is amplified fifty times. I'd say two and a half liters should get you through the day."

Adam brought in a blender that was sloshing about two and a half liters of white liquid. Carolina placed the semen container on a small scale and spooned 50g into the blender. She stirred everything thoroughly and tasted some of the concoction with her finger. Then she licked the spoon. "Fascinating. It really does taste the same. I'll go and decant it. Adam, you can lick Jenny's legs clean for as long as you like."

Carolina disappeared into the kitchen with the blender. Adam got on his knees in front of Jenny and started licking her shiny inner thighs. Jenny had no way of escaping his wet tongue or scratchy beard. Slowly Adam worked his way to Jenny's cunt.

Shortly thereafter, Carolina returned with a bulging IV bag and a tube. She clipped the hose to Jenny's gag and hung the bag over her on the ceiling. Meanwhile, Adam had buried himself deep in Jenny's crotch and just devoted himself to her clit. Jenny surrendered to the situation and came.

At that moment, Carolina opened the seal of the feed bag and the juice flavored with Adam's cum began to pour slowly but steadily into Jenny's mouth.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers