Consensual Non-consent Ch. 15

Story Info
Jenny's tied up and fucked while she gets her cum breakfast.
1.6k words
4.45
16.2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

While Jenny's chains tightened as the comforting wave of her orgasm rolled through her, Carolina pressed hard on the bag on the ceiling. The sperm shake immediately pushed itself through the hose and squirted through Jenny's gag. Suddenly she had her whole mouth full and reflexively began to swallow gagging She could feel the warm fluid moving down her gullet. Carolina beamed down at Jenny, letting go of the bag and pinching her nipples.

"Bon appétit, get used to the taste!" she scoffed.

Adam, still kneeling in front of Jenny's spread wide cunt, looked up at Carolina. "Say, Carolina, what am I allowed to do with her now?"

Carolina tugged at Jenny's nipples and slapped her on the tit. "Hm, let's see. You can fuck her face, but that's just not going well, she's still eating. And if I were you, I would only do that with a spreader gag. Titty fuck? Sure, but her position is just not suitable. Pussy is now also allowed, ass still taboo. But that only applies to cock and fingers. Toys were always welcome there. Oh damn, they're still in the shower. I'll quickly fetch them."

"Don't forget my key!" Adam asked while running his calloused hands over Jenny's breasts and crotch.

"Of course, honey!" Carolina replied, turning to leave. "Oh, one more thing: if you manage to make her cum again in such a short amount of time, make sure you push a good load of the cum shake into her mouth."

"Sure thing!"

Carolina crossed the yard, opened the door of the converted barn, and stepped into the shower. There was still the suitcase in which Jenny's shackles had been kept. It was almost empty except for the three stainless steel plugs - small, medium and large. Carolina took the big plug and a lockable, stainless steel cock ring from the drawer. Armed with the two toys, she walked back to the farmhouse and enjoyed some deep breaths in the fresh forest air.

When Carolina had just left the room, Adam got up. Jenny's gaze fell on his crotch, on the wobbling penis cage. Adam's cock struggled against the cold steel, wanting to rise but was held in check. Every attempt at erection made the cage rattle. Adam ran the back of his hand over Jenny's cheek.

"How long I've been waiting for this... I still can't believe it. How horny did you have made me in the past and I always had to do it myself. This is gonna be a party! Finally I can fuck you hard. And you will come. Done by a man."

Jenny's eyes widened. Adam let his hands wander to Jenny's tits. He lifted them up, squeezed them and played with her erect nipples.

"And those will get fucked, too. And then I'll squirt the full load on your face and tits. But not now. Maybe tonight. My balls have to recharge first, I gave everything for your breakfast," he chatted and pointed to the white IV bag. "But that doesn't mean my cock isn't ready again." And as in confirmation, Adam let the penis cage bounce.

He bent over Jenny and she felt the steel cage touch her pussy lips. "In a moment..."

Adam rubbed himself against Jenny and licked her neck. Jenny tried to turn away in disgust, but the straps around her forehead and around her neck held her in place. And constantly some sperm shake dripped onto her tongue.

His hand slipped between Jenny's legs and groped for her pussy. "Rrrrr, you're already really wet..."

When Carolina opened the door, Adam was licking Jenny's nipples.

"Get over here!" Carolina called. Adam got up and turned to Carolina. "Here," she said and shoved the large stainless steel plug into Adam's hand. "Before you continue, put that in her butt." "But with the greatest pleasure!"

Carolina took the key chain from her neck and squatted in front of Adam. "Oh, he really wants to get out..." she commented on Adam's wobbling penis cage. "See that, Jenny?" she asked. She put the key in the small padlock that was doing its best to keep Adam's penis under control and turned it. She took off the lock and immediately the cage jumped towards her as Adam's cock began to grow. She quickly pulled the cage off and took off the two halves of the retaining ring. She massaged the magnificent cock and then put the lockable cock ring around Adam's scrotum and the base of his penis. As the latch clicked, she kissed the tip of Adam's cock and slapped his bottom. "Come on Tiger, get her!"

Adam weighed the heavy, jeweled plug in his hand. He held it next to his steel hard cock for comparison and whistled through his teeth. "Wow, it's significantly thicker than my cock. I'm curious how tight you'll be, dear Jenny, once it's in place..." He stepped closer and ran the cold plug through Jenny's shiny pussy.

"Exactly!" said Carolina, "this time she will do it without artificial lubricant." Carolina sat down at the breakfast table and poured herself a coffee. While enjoying her pancakes, she watched Adam. 'Too bad we don't have another cock sucking slave under the table,' thought Carolina.

In the meantime, Adam had moistened the thick plug well with Jenny's juice and touched Jenny's rosette with its tip. Jenny flinched when the cold metal knocked on her back door, which opened reflexively.

Adam laughed out loud. "You're a real anal slut, aren't you, Jenny? You just need it up your ass. Too bad I'm not allowed. Not yet."

With slight pressure he pushed the plug deeper until he met resistance. "Oh, what now? Did you change your mind?", he scoffed, pulled back the plug and gave Jenny a hard slap on the pussy with the palm of his hand. He was rewarded with a muffled scream from Jenny and pushed the plug against Jenny's butt again. This time the plug penetrated deeper, but Adam stopped when the thickest part widened Jenny's hole. Jenny squirmed back and forth. She tried to either push the plug out or let it all the way in, but Adam held it in place. "Well, let's see," he said, pushed a finger into Jenny's cunt and groped for the plug. "Yes, there it is," he commented, shoving the massive toy up to the gem in Jenny's ass. Jenny's anus closed around the tapering plug and pulled it into her butt, whereupon Jenny inhaled sharply.

Adam shook it a little and was satisfied when the plug didn't move much. He pulled his finger out of Jenny's pussy, licked extensively over her pussy lips and hit Jenny's shiny cunt again with the palm of his hand. "Finally!" Adam said and got up.

He grabbed his cock and pressed its head against Jenny's vaginal entrance. At the same time, he grabbed the bag and squeezed it briefly, causing another gush of sperm shake to squirt into Jenny mouth. Recognizing Jenny's swallowing motion, his rock hard cock entered Jenny halfway. He could clearly feel the hard plug tightening Jenny's cunt. Jenny moaned into her gag. Adam pushed further, his cock pushed the plug aside, whereupon Jenny again made some sounds. As his balls bumped against the jewel, he lay down on top of Jenny and grinned at her, "Hi, 'Mistress' Jenny. Your pussy is clutching my cock a little too tight for a lesbian though."

He licked Jenny's neck and briefly squeezed her hard nipples. He moved off her and grabbed her waist with both hands. Slowly, with big thrusts, Adam as the first man ever began to fuck Jenny's pussy.

Carolina watched the spectacle while gulping down her cereal. Her cock was already up and she massaged it a little. It jumped a little when Jenny's muffled screams of pleasure penetrated the shaking of her fuck bench. Adam had increased the frequency and kept hammering his cock deep into Jenny's plug-constricted cunt. The bench wobbled but didn't tip over.

Adam grabbed Jenny's tits with both hands and held on to them. Again and again he rammed his hard cock into the dripping hole of the defenseless redhead. When it seemed to Adam that Jenny was about to cum, he shot another load of cum shake down her throat. Jenny swallowed quickly and let the orgasm roll over her. Adam completely ignored Jenny and continued to slam into her over and over again.

Carolina poured herself another cup of coffee and turned to toast and scrambled eggs. Meanwhile, Jenny hung exhaustedly in her bonds and only gave an occasional grunt. Adam continued to fuck her undeterred. His hands now clung to Jenny's thighs for a better grip. Two hard smacks on Jenny's tits brought her back to the here and now. "Hey, stay here you fuck meat!" Adam growled.

Carolina had finished her breakfast and got up. She ran her fingernails down Adam's back and teasingly slapped his bottom. "The stallion fucks the jenny... Almost poetically. Or cheesy. As you like..." Carolina said and walked around the fuck bench. She opened her blouse and played with her tits a little. Then she reached past Jenny's head and took Jenny's nipple firmly between thumb and index finger. She rolled Jenny's nipples hard between her fingers and was rewarded with a grunt. She looked up and said: "If you can, you can now cum inside our sex slave. Even if it will probably only be a little."

She lifted Jenny's nipples and pulled her tits up with them. Adam increased the pace again and then suddenly stopped. Jenny could feel his cock twitching inside her and felt a slight warmth as Adam came grunting like a polar bear. His hand shot up and he squeezed the remaining pint of cum shake onto Jenny's tongue, who rushed to swallow to avoid choking.

Adam pulled his dripping cock out of Jenny's cunt and slapped it on her lower belly. As it shrank, Carolina grabbed Jenny's crotch with one hand and rubbed her clit while continuing to abuse Jenny's nipples with the other hand.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers