Consensual Non-consent Ch. 13

Story Info
Chained Mistress Jenny is fucked in the woods.
1.6k words
4.39
5k
00

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

With small steps Jenny reluctantly followed the pull on her collar. The chained thighs made walking difficult. She felt the damp forest floor under her soles, the fallen leaves, small twigs, pebbles and needles. Carolina kept tugging at the chain to propel her along.

"I could walk faster with free thighs!" Jenny suggested.

Carolina's slap caught Jenny off guard and her red hair whipped around as her head spun from the force of the slap. Jenny's cheek burned like fire. "You cheeky bitch! Haven't you learned your place yet?" Carolina snapped. She dropped the chain and grabbed Jenny tightly by the throat with one hand. With the other she pulled a wooden bite gag several centimeters thick out of her jacket pocket and forced it into Jenny's mouth. She tightened it roughly, not caring that she caught some of Jenny's hair in the clasp. With both hands she grabbed Jenny's nipples. With a jerk Carolina pulled the two sensitive nipples up, so that Jenny went on tiptoe. Carolina slowly walked backwards and pulled Jenny behind her by her nipples. She let go of Jenny, whose heels touched the ground again. Instead, Carolina pulled the chain attached to Jenny's collar back in between Jenny's legs. Jenny felt the cold, hard metal between her labia and buttocks. A sharp bite in her crotch made Jenny quickly stand on her tiptoes again as Carolina pulled up the chain with one hand. With the other hand she slapped Jenny's tits until they turned bright pink.

"Come on now, we're almost there," Carolina hissed as she pushed Jenny forward with the chain pulled tight.

Around the next bend, they came to a clearing with a single, large tree in the middle. The tree had outstretched branches and from one, about fifteen feet up, hung several ropes and an old pulley, the rope of which was tied to a hook on the trunk. Carolina tightened the chain and pushed Jenny under the tree. Directly under the pulley she hit her from behind in the back of her knees and Jenny fell hard on her knees. Unable to get up with her thighs linked, Jenny stayed where she was.

Carolina went to the trunk and unwound the rope. She lowered the pulley, with a sturdy rope hanging from its hook. She took the rope and looped it around her right wrist. Then she sorted Jenny's hair into a neat ponytail. When all the hair was parallel, she grabbed Jenny's hair with her right hand and with the other hand slipped the rope over Jenny's ponytail. She tightened the noose, rearranging the rope, wrapping it tightly around Jenny's hair over and over again, finally tying it in a knot.

She placed a tree disc about 50 centimeters thick in front of Jenny and undid her thigh chain. Carolina stepped back and slowly pulled on the pulley. Jenny felt her head lifted by the hair and stood up. Carolina kept pulling, and Jenny went back on tiptoe.

"Come on! Stand on the pole!" ordered Carolina. Jenny shook her head and immediately the riding crop began to dance again on Jenny's ass cheeks.

"Do it!" Carolina hit her again on the bare ass and when Jenny still refused, Carolina pulled on the pulley.

Jenny's feet lifted off the ground. Her hair carried her entire weight. To Jenny's surprise, the tugging on her scalp was uncomfortable, but not overly painful. Even so, she fished for support with her feet and found the wooden peg. Carolina grinned and pulled Jenny a little higher until she was again back on her tiptoes.

"So, you little bitch. I finally got you where I want you," Carolina said. She took one of the other ropes hanging from the branch and tied it to Jenny's left ankle. "And now you're going to do a little split," she grinned as she pulled Jenny's left foot up with the rope.

Jenny struggled to keep her balance and twisted slightly on her toes. The cool forest air lapped her vulnerable cunt. Carolina stroked her exposed labia with the riding crop and hit her. Jenny gasped.

"You're a real slut, aren't you? Standing here naked in the woods and presenting your cunt for everyone to see! Don't you have any decency at all?"

Carolina walked around Jenny and ran the crop across her skin.

"Like you WANTED to get fucked," Carolina accused before slapping her butt with the crop.

Carolina completed her circumnavigation and pushed the riding crop into Jenny's crotch from below so hard that it bent.

"Let's take a closer look!" she said as she put the crop aside and parted Jenny's pussy lips with her fingers.

"Well, look at that, my fuck piece is already all wet!", she rejoiced as she shoved two fingers into Jenny's pussy. Jenny groaned and Carolina clasped the leg Jenny was still standing on with one arm and began to vigorously finger her cunt with the other hand. Jenny came after less than twenty seconds and Carolina wiped her fingers on Jenny.

"You really only think about sex, don't you?" she asked rhetorically and let Jenny's left foot off again.

"No problem at all, I can help you there," Carolina said, kicking the pole away from under Jenny's feet. Jenny screamed into her gag in surprise, but her hair held. The big-breasted woman in her late thirties dangled naked from a branch by her hair while her juices ran down her inner thighs.

Carolina pulled Jenny a little higher so that her crotch swung exactly at head level. Carolina grabbed Jenny's legs and draped them over her shoulders. Jenny crossed her lower legs behind Carolina's head, taking some weight off her hair. Carolina started licking Jenny's cunt. "Oh, you taste delicious. The slave life is good for you."

Carolina buried her face in Jenny's crotch and pushed her tongue deep into her vaginal entrance. Jenny moaned and squirmed. Carolina grabbed Jenny's buttocks with both hands and licked her clit hard and fast. Jenny exploded and pushed her pussy even harder into Carolina's face. The hot tugging on her scalp made her even hornier.

Carolina freed herself from the embrace of Jenny's legs and Jenny dangled again off the ground from the branch. Carolina wiped her mouth on her sleeve and waited for Jenny to face her again.

Carolina took off her riding jacket, unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. The nipples of her well-made breasts stood up at the first touch of the forest air. She undid the button and zipper of her tight breeches, reached in and pulled out her already hard cock. The metal cock ring gleamed in the morning sun.

She let Jenny down a bit so that although she was still hanging in the air, both of her hips were at the same height.

"Of course you can swing around there for a while, or cling to me with your legs," Carolina suggested, nudging Jenny so that she swung away from her. "But actually one has to use your unbelievable wetness", Carolina commented when she stepped in front of Jenny and grabbed Jenny's ass cheeks with both hands. Jenny gave up and wrapped her legs around Carolina's hips to ease the load on her hair.

Carolina stepped forward a little and shoved her rock hard cock into Jenny's pussy. Jenny sighed deeply as Carolina's real penis slid into her cunt. Pretty much like the cast dildos she had in her over the night, but comfortably warm. Also, it was moving on its own.

Carolina began with gentle thrusting motions and Jenny grunted deeply into her gag. With strong arms she kept pulling Jenny onto her cock, a bit like a Fleshlight, except that this Fleshlight was really pretty to look at and made hot noises.

Carolina's thick cock slid into the red-haired lesbian's cunt over and over again. In the meantime, Jenny had started riding Carolina on her own. As Jenny's cries of pleasure grew louder, Carolina grabbed Jenny's right nipple and twisted it. Jenny came screamingly. Carolina clutched her screaming sex slave with both arms and pounded her cock into her now finally officially deflowered cunt.

When Jenny's screams died down, Carolina came too. Jenny felt Carolina spill into her. Carolina pasted her cunt in several long spurts.

Carolina held Jenny a little longer after she had shot her loads. She faced the sweaty redhead and grinned. "You enjoyed that, you little bitch, didn't you?" Jenny would have nodded happily if she wasn't hanging from the branch by her hair.

Carolina broke away from Jenny and let her down. She put her bra and blouse back on and pulled on her riding jacket. She left her cock unwrapped. She stepped behind Jenny and chained her thighs together again. A mixture of sperm and pussy juice ran down Jenny's legs from her cunt.

"You're not done yet, dear Jenny," Carolina said as she untied Jenny's hair and removed the gag.

"You're right Mistress, let me clean that up," Jenny smiled and dropped to her knees.

Carolina put a hand on Jenny's head and presented her smeared, semi-erect penis. Jenny licked the shaft with her tongue, swallowed and took Carolina's cock in her mouth all at once. She closed her lips around the penis that had just been in her pussy and pulled it out again. She opened her mouth and let Carolina inspect the mixed juices on her tongue, closed it, swallowed and presented her now empty mouth for inspection. Meanwhile, Jenny even liked Carolina's taste, that sweet and salty vanilla note. Blended with their own juice that added a pleasant acidity, even better.

Jenny wanted to take Carolina's cock back in her mouth, but Carolina pulled back. "No, no. That's enough. We have to go back."

Carolina helped Jenny to her feet and slowly led her back to the farmhouse along the forest path.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers