All Comments on 'Consensual Philandering'

by hot_lawyer_chick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This wasn't " that bad " !

In fact it was pretty good. The low rating threw me off. This story is fairly nascent . The author seemed to close it down yet this is a drastic change of carnal pace for the couple. Repercussions are en route.

Good ? Bad ? I don't know. The story is well written enough that I would follow a follow-up of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lawyer - NOT

Considering improper tense, grammer and word usage, maybe a HS graduate, certainly not a lawyer. Doesn't use words of art properly.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done

Don't let the nay sayers intimidate you......Not bad at all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
on this site

I would like to know what they mean on this site by the words nay sayer, if someone with an I.Q. of ten write a story and they are and their subject is for sickos and you don't like it does that make you a nay sayer, if so i'm the biggest nay sayer on this site and they are still sicking sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHY

GO TO A $.25 WHORE CUT HER LOOSE CUT YOUR LOSSES A TWO BIT WHORE IS A ----------- DEAL WITH IT GIVE HER A EMPTY QUARTER WRAPPER AND CUT HER LOOSE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you writer this story has helped me know for a fact that swinging will never be for me. It also tells me how braindead some men and women really are. And you claim to be a lawyer? yeah right.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 12 years ago
Very good.

I loved it. Your ending was a bit abrupt though, I thought. But you have a good scenario to play out if you choose with her doing her husband and her lover with only her and hubby in the know. You can take that concept lots of places. I hope that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fact or fiction?

Funny how other's almost true lives can show up in fiction! VERY nice story. Abrupt ending, yes, but style will improve. Spooky part is how real your fiction is to our lives!! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So...

When does Hans get his???? Or is he just another wimp ass cuck? How long before she leaves for the rich guy... A Yacht with her name on it???

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Lots of twists from the expected prototype Loving Wives plot play book. I see Hans as a great liberated husband who knows that jealousy not only limits his wife, but him as well. He not only 'consents' to her 'philandering,' but encourages it. I expect he will be repaid by the wife encouraging him to do something equally wild. But the real motivation is he benefits from an increased libido of his wife and gets her undying love because he allows her to reach new heights that most wives wouldn't even allow themselves to imagine, because they fear their husband's reaction. She is truly blessed to have such a free thinking husband.

I would truly love to read more from this author, and hope. H.L.C. wasn't discouraged by the comments from the ususal haters.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Hot lawyer whore and her idiot cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Has his own yacht with her name on it. I wonder if when she wants to go back to hubby, Chuck refuses and instead

sells her to an oriental cat house. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous