Consent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers

"Just be grateful that it's over. We won't be back, and you won't say anything and neither will we. Besides, who's going to believe a little closet fairy?" he growled viciously.

"Come on guys; we're gone," Mitchell ordered.

The other three boys, men really at their age, were clearly disappointed but they understood the gravity of what had happened and they left the room in single file.

Mitchell paused at the door and looked back at Adele curled up on the bed.

"I know you liked it really," he winked at her and closed the door.

Adele began to sob. She sobbed with shame and sorrow; but also because she knew that what Mitchell had said was true.

The pictures arrived in her email inbox that very night.

Adele under Mitchell, her legs and wrapped around him, kissing him. Adele masturbating two cocks; more disturbing because if you looked closely you could see that it was Adrian Edwards beneath the makeup and wig. Finally a shot of Adele licking at the semen on her cum-spattered face.

'Silence is golden' was the only text that accompanied the images.

But the boys were true to their word and said nothing to anyone; it was a standoff. If she accused them of anything, they had proof that she was implicit in the acts that they had photographed.

The events that occurred in Adele Edwards' college dormitory room remained a secret to this very day

Fifteen Years Later

The click-clack of Adele's high heels on the marble floor echoed down the corridor of Grantham, Walker and Tate, one of the most exclusive law practices in the state.

The immature male junior Associates and paralegals in the open-plan office began their regular chant whilst one of them warbled the bassline and another tapped out the beat on his desk.

'With fingernails that shine like justice'

'And a voice that is dark as tinted glass'

'She's fast, thorough, and sharp as a tack'

'She's touring the facilities and picking up slack'

The young men grouped together and crooned the chorus.

'I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket'... 'da da da'

They had their silly skit down to a fine artform but their charade stopped as soon as Adele rounded the corridor and came into earshot. They went back to their desks under a shower of paperclips, balled-up post-it notes and pencils thrown at them by the female litigators, who thought the men childish.

No one looked up when Adele Edwards came into view and strode towards her office; they made sure they looked busy.

Their wish had been granted, as it always was. Adele was indeed wearing her usual uniform of a short skirt and a long jacket -- Armani; killer heels -- Louboutin; exclusive hosiery - Wolford. Her lustrous brunette shoulder-length coif looked like she had just left her hairdresser. Her makeup was perfect; her jewellery subdued but still there.

Adele Edwards at thirty four years old was a stunningly beautiful woman. She was also the best and most senior Associate at the law firm.

Adrian Edwards disappeared in his third year of college, replaced by Adele Edwards who went through years of legal, psychological, and philological anguish until she was finally granted legal status as a woman, all the time studying for her law degree and the bar exam. It was fitting that she was finally awarded the status of being legally female on the day she was accepted to the bar.

For Adele, it was particularly difficult because although she had been allowed to legally change her name and change the sex on her driver's licence, because she did not have proof of 'irreversible sex change surgery', the same state legislators that she would eventually work for, challenged her application.

She'd had a little facial feminisation surgery; she didn't need much, she had breast augmentation of course, a tracheal shave, and had undertaken HRT and voice coaching. Adele was almost indistinguishable from any other woman.

When she won the case to be legally recognised as woman it made the news of course and Adele was offered many placements in small firms promoting transgender activism but that's not what Adele wanted. She wanted to be part of the criminal justice system and had taken a lowly position in the DA's office. She suffered prejudice of course; the only reason she had been given the job was because the DA's office was subject to the State's anti-discrimination legislation and the Office needed to prove they were not prejudiced. She was their 'twofer' because the DA considered that he had employed a transgendered person and a homosexual, which just showed how antiquated and puerile the DA's office thinking was.

But Adele was highly intelligent, hardworking, and diligent and she also knew how to use her extreme good looks when necessary and she rose steadily through the ranks. By the time she was allowed try cases most people had forgotten that she was transgendered and her opponents just saw a strikingly beautiful woman. She often unnerved her male adversaries and caught them unaware.

Alan Tate came up against Adele in a fraud case which she lost, but only narrowly. Alan was impressed with the young assistant DA, she showed a lot of promise and was destined for a highly successful future in litigation.

He made Adele an offer she couldn't refuse and she jumped ship from the DA's office and a paltry salary to the glitz and glamour of a top end of town law firm. She earned her laurels, working her way slowly but steadily through the ranks until she was the most senior Associate and was a shoe-in to be offered a partnership.

Adele's office was Swedish minimalist modern, as was her assistant Celia Bettany. Celia was British, very British. She had that upper-class London accent that drove men wild and a sense of class and style that the other girls envied. She preferred black short-skirted suits and ridiculously high heels. She changed the colour of her satin blouse daily depending on her mood, the only splash of colour she wore besides her silver jewellery. She wore her jet-black hair in a short bob with bangs cut straight; even her stockings were black, often fully fashioned. Her skin was pale, accentuated by her dark eye makeup and blood-red lipstick.

Celia was aloof and the support staff, paralegals and even some of the Associates were scared of her, but she was fiercely loyal to Adele Edwards.

A few months after Adele had recruited Celia as a junior Associate to replace her outgoing assistant, the Partners called Adel to a meeting.

"Your junior Associate," Grahame Grantham began.

"What about her?" Adele crossed her legs and noticed that all the partners gawped, with the exception of Grahame Grantham who was openly gay.

"If she's not breaking our office dress code she's skating close to the edge," Grahame growled.

"Really?" Adele raised her shaped eyebrows.

"She's like some sort of British Goth," Grahame continued.

"Follow me gentlemen," Adele stood up.

Max and Allen could watch Adele get out of a chair all day.

She had an elegance about her as well as sexuality, she moved gracefully. As she arose she showed acres of thigh but never her underwear.

The Board followed Adele down the corridor to the main conference room. Adele stopped at a window and hit a switch which turned the opaque glass into a one-way mirror.

"They're waiting for me," Adele tapped a bright-red manicured fingernail against the glass.

Three stuffy suits from a rival law firm were here to settle a law suit. Celia was faffing around them getting them water and coffee, unnecessarily straightening the stationary on the table, reaching up to the top shelf to take down a law manual that was completely immaterial to the case.

The three men were mesmerised, they couldn't take their eyes off her. They ogled her firm breasts, they followed the back-seam of her black stockings to the gauzy welt at the top as it popped into view. They visibly swallowed when she reached up for the book, displaying not only the alabaster skin at the top of her thigh, but a flash of red satin panty. Not one of them was studying their briefs or their case notes.

"By the time I walk in there to settle, their brains will be oatmeal," Adele chuckled.

They watched one of the lawyers sitting at the conference table push his erection into a more comfortable position in his pants.

"They'll be off their game, struggling to concentrate and I'll take them for a huge settlement," Adele grinned at the Partners.

"That's unfair legal practice," Grahame Grantham huffed.

"That's just using a home field advantage," Adele countered, switching off the one-way mirror.

"That's fucking brilliant," Max Walker chuckled.

"That's Adele's law," Alan Tate smirked.

The Partners shuffled back to their offices and Adel went in for the kill.

Adele was in her office early on Monday morning sipping coffee, her legs were crossed and she was dangling a heel. She smiled when she noticed the firm's mailboy pass her office at least half a dozen times. She was sitting sideways at her desk and he would have full view of her legs through the open door.

Celia Bettany had laid out the major national and local newspapers on Adele's desk. Adele had finished the nationals and was reading the law report in the local rag when she suddenly stiffened. She put down her coffee and got up and closed the door to her office and returned to her desk and laid out the paper and studied the article buried at the bottom of the page.

'Local Businessmen Cleared of Sexual Assault Charges'

Four prominent local businessmen were cleared of sexual assault charges yesterday in the Supreme Court. Daniel Benstead, Brian Stetford, Peter Grady and Mitchell Brooks who are all Executives for a company that has several lucrative Defense contracts were found not guilty of sexually assaulting a woman who cannot be named for legal purposes. The men, whose identities were supressed under a court order until yesterday, said to this reporter that justice had been done.

"All I have to say is that it was proved that the woman was a willing participant; there's too much of this 'Me Too' (expletive) going on at the moment. Prominent men are now targets for vexatious litigation. We are considering a countersuit," Brian Stetford said from the courthouse steps.

Adele began to shake. She had never forgotten her own ordeal at the hands of these men. Even though she seldom thought about the incident these days, when her mind wasn't racing with work she occasionally recalled what had happened to her.

Sexual assault affects all women differently and Adele was no different. Immediately after the incident she was scared that the four men would out her for being a closet transvestite, or worse, start showing the pictures they taken that night around the campus.

When that didn't happen something strange and illogical did. She was still gender dysphoric, there was no changing that, but she suddenly became dangerously promiscuous.

Adele went to gay and transgender friendly bars dressed provocatively and flaunted herself, going back to seedy hotels with faceless men. The more depraved the sex the more she liked it. Being powerless and vulnerable while the men used her turned her on incredibly and it became a compulsion.

By the time she had come-out publicly as a trans-woman and started going through the rigours of sex reassignment Adele's sexual appetite was almost insatiable. She told her phycologist what had happened to her, how it made her feel and how she had developed an almost nymphomanic need for sex. The phycologist, a very understanding woman, made Adele think of the consequences. She was trying to legally change her gender whilst at the same time studying for a law degree. If her promiscuity was made public her chances of achieving either of these objectives would be gravely in doubt.

She sent Adele to a psychiatrist who helped Adele work through her issues and Adele was eventually able to control her sexual compunction. But sometimes she still dreamt about what those boys had done to her and although she felt ashamed, she often awoke having had a nocturnal emission.

Now; fifteen years later, it would appear that the same four men were going to get away with it again. How many other women had had to bear the same depravity as Adele had at their hands?

She smashed her fist on the table. No more! They were going to pay; if not for their crimes against her, than the crimes against this young woman.

She pressed the call button on her intercom.

"Celia. Get in here!" she barked.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers
12