Consent of the Governed Ch. 06

Story Info
The stunning conclusion.
18.7k words
4.71
6.4k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

***

Part 31 - Dogs And Cats (continued)

"And it is reaching... reaching... and FEAR! THE! FRAMES! It's gooooood! Wildcats win! Wildcats win! Wildcats winnnnn!"

Ross and I were cheering and high-fiving. Ian was in tears. He was being consoled by Grandpa Grizz, who told him that both teams wanted to win, and it just wasn't the Bulldogs's day.

The stadium that had been rocking just moments before was now utterly silent, save for the jubilant Wildcats fans in the corner. I knew that Police and Deputies were taking strategic positions to ensure that there were no problems.

Derrick 'Train No. 93' Waters came up to Ian and said "We'll get 'em next year, Ian." Ian fist-bumped him, as did Ross. The Sheriff and I shook hands with him, and we all left for our cars.

Side note: Ian and Carole would outgrow their autographed jerseys, and when they got new ones I had the autographed ones framed for them. They somehow remained on the wall of the attic room of The Cabin long after all the kids grew up and the mighty Troy Transcontinental Railroad Line fell silent and unmoving...

Part 32 - Birthday Ball

6:00am, Sunday, November 1st.

I was lying on the bed in the Master Bedroom of The Cabin. Laura and Paulina were lying on either side of me, giving me a double-decker blowjob. It was Laura's 51st birthday, and this was how she wanted to begin it. I was certainly not complaining at all.

The two beautiful, naked women were sliding their juicy, full lips up and down my throbbing, iron-hard shaft, then Laura engulfed my meat in her warm, wet mouth. As she fellated me deeply, the vibrations of her moans coursing through my loins, Paulina came up and kissed my mouth. This was one of my favorite things, making out with one woman while my cock was being sucked or fucked by another woman.

Laura's voracious mouth was threatening to make me come too quickly. She realized that my nut was rising, and slid my meat out of her mouth. "Are you ready to fuck Paulina while I watch?" she asked huskily as she kissed and tongued the side of my taut shaft.

"I sure am!" Paulina said hungrily as she broke our tongue-twining kiss.

"Mmm, meeeee too." I said. Laura eased off the bed and sat down in the chair near the wall at the foot of the bed. I raised up and Paulina scooted under me on her back. I felt her raise her legs along my sides as I reached down and fit the swollen helmeted head of my cock into her splayed labes, then flexed my ass and drove downwards.

"UNNH!" Paulina gasped as I penetrated her and sank the entire length of my shaft into her sopping wet snatch. Paulina wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her, mashing her mouth to mine again in a deep kiss. I began slowly pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Faster." Laura ordered as she fingered herself while she watched us. "Fuck her hard." I complied, picking up the pace of my thrusts into the beautiful black woman beneath me. I was withdrawing only halfway out before plunging back in again, balls-deep in ecstasy. The staccato slaps flesh-on-flesh filled the room as I feverishly ravished Paulina's hot twat.

I'd taken a 'gray viagra' before we'd begun, those pills that Laura had concocted to keep me going like a young stallion. I felt my nut beginning to rise, but did not ease up my fierce rhythm. Paulina was fucking me back as much as she could, then just pulled her legs up and back and yielded to my relentless thrusts.

"Are you close, Don?" I heard Laura ask from behind me. She was now on her knees on the floor, watching my cock slice in and out of Paulina's tight, stretched cunt. Laura was a hubby-watcher, and got off on the sight of me fucking another woman. And I had no complaints about that...

"Yeah, get your nut, Don." Laura said. "Come inside her cunt! Give her every drop of your load!"

I felt the intense pressure welling up in my balls. I pulled up so that i was stroking the upper wall of Paulina's pussy, just under her clit, stimulating her G-spot. I knew Paulina loved this, and would come with me, if not before.

"OH YES!" Paulina screamed out. Her cunt clutched me like a vise as she orgasmed hard around my pistoning meat. That was enough to drive me over the edge.

"UHH!" I gasped out, feeling the burst down the shaft of my cock, knowing that I was hosing Paulina's insides with spurt after spurt of my semen. I continued to thrust into her as the spasms of my climax finally began weakening.

"Okay, get up." Laura ordered me. I rolled off Paulina and Laura practically dove between Paulina's legs, sliding her tongue into Paulina's quaking quim, lapping my jism out of her juicy wet hole.

I slid up and kissed Paulina, which turned into a scorching make-out session. I was stroking my cock, feeling the life surge back into it, thanks to the pill I'd taken. After a few minutes I broke the kiss and looked down Paulina's quivering body, seeing Laura face-deep in her pussy.

"Mmm, you get Bugs Bunny cake for your birthday, Don." Laura said, looking up at me. "I prefer a tasty creampie on mine."

"I know something else you prefer too." I said as I got up. Laura resumed eating Paulina's pussy, helped by Paulina's hand pushing down on Laura's head. As my wife tongued the lovely black woman's slit, I looked at Laura's upturned ass and her shapely legs and feet underneath, and at Paulina's legs pulled back, bent double, her pretty feet pointing at me along Laura's sides. The compelling sight made me iron hard again.

I got behind Laura and gripped her hips, then guided my cock underneath her sweet asscheeks and along her wet slit, dryhumping her. I felt my wife's hand grab the shaft of my cock just below the head, and fit me into her hole. I pulled her hips back into me as i drove forward, impaling her on my throbbing hard meat.

"Oh God! that feels so fucking GOOD!" Laura cried out. Paulina pushed Laura's face back into her cunt as I began humping into my wife with hard, steady thrusts. The loud smacks of my abdomen and loins against the firm cheeks of Laura's hard ass filled the room, occasionally augmented by the moans and gasps of the two beautiful women...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura had come hard, her cunt clutching my pistoning prick like a vise. As she almost collapsed onto Paulina, my cock slipped out of her hole. I reached back to the chair Laura had been sitting in and grabbed the condom and the lubricant.

"Oh yeah." Paulina said, almost tauntingly. "Fuck this white bitch in the ass!"

"Oh, yeahhhhh." Laura said. Paulina eased out from under Laura as I put on the condom, lubed it up with copious amounts of the slick gel, then lubed up my finger and pushed it into my wife's tight asshole. Laura groaned as I applied more lube and pushed it into her anal hole.

"Ready, babe?" I asked.

"Oh yeah give it to me." Laura said. "Don't go slow, push it right on in." I took her at her word and fit the head of my sheathed cock to her sphincter, then began pushing in. Laura pushed back at me, and I slipped right on into her rectum until my loins smacked her asscheeks again!

"Oh yeahhhh!" Laura moaned deeply. She reached beneath her and began strumming her clit as I sodomized her with steady thrusts, only pulling a little way out before shoving it to the hilt back inside her derriere. Her bowels seemed to open up past the super-tight ring of her sphincter, but it was still a nice, tight ride. I smacked her asscheek as I buttfucked her, making her gasp, more at the surprise than the pain.

Paulina was strapping on her purple double toy. It was another creation of Laura's, and my wife had made a few for Cindy, Callie, Rita, and a few other friends. One end was molded to the shape of Paulina's vagina, and fit perfectly when it was all eight inches deep into her. The other part was shaped like a cock, and was over eight inches long and thick. I'm told Laura had made it in the likeness of my nephew Todd Burke's large manhood.

Paulina climbed back underneath Laura and down to where their loins were aligned. She slid the head of the toy up into Laura's cunthole. I heard my wife moan as it sank into her inch by inch until she was fully impaled on it.

"Oh my GOD!" Laura cried out. I could feel the toy sliding alongside my cock, only a think layer of flesh separating the real penis from the toy penis. Paulina and I began stroking in an alternating rhythm, one penis sliding deep into Laura while the other withdrew, then vice versa.

"Oh God... oh God... oh God..." Laura was moaning over and over as she was double-fucked. Paulina was moaning, too; the friction of the fucking sent a small current into the dildo buried in Paulina's twat, stimulating her with pleasure as she fucked Laura from below.

We continued fucking Laura for another couple of minutes, then my wife's world exploded. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! she screamed out, and I could feel her ass clenching my cock as her vagina contracted powerfully around Paulina's 'penis'. I began thrusting faster and harder, and my own climax was not far behind. I gasped as my vision went monochromatic and I filled the tip of the condom with my load...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I showered first while Laura and Paulina made out on the bed. Then they went to the shower together. I was fully dressed when there was a knock on the bedroom door. I opened it to find Carole and Marie in the hallway with a tray of covered food.

"We brought Mommy breakfast in bed." Carole said.

"Aw, that's very nice of you." I said. "Mommy's in the shower, so why don't you take that down to the breakfast table, and we'll come down and have breakfast with you, okay?"

"O-kay." said Carole, and she and Marie went back downstairs with the tray of food.

And what was that breakfast? Pop-tarts! Easy enough for even Carole to make without messing it up. I came downstairs and made coffee and poured the girls orange juice.

Tasha came down, and I opened a can of cat food and let her take it out for the cats. As we were coming back inside, Tasha looked over and smiled her beautiful smile and pointed. Tiger Mom, Gracie, and two younger cats we'd not seen before but were part of the latest litter had come out and were eating the food...

Part 33 - Birthday Party

12:00 noon, Sunday, November 1st. Family and friends gathered at The Cabin for Laura's lunch for her 51st birthday. Melina and Daniel Allgood had a barbeque (the noun) lunch catered as their gift. The beef brisket was absolutely delicious, and the kids liked the barbeque-sauce-infused ground beef hamburgers. Tubs of macaroni and cheese disappeared into the bellies of a lot of little kids and big kids alike.

Afterwards, everyone gathered in the greatroom for the opening of gifts. "Tasha, start us off." I said.

"Okay, Daddy!" Tasha said with that bright smile that was becoming a fixture on her pretty little face She handed Laura a gift-wrapped flat item. Laura unwrapped it to reveal a framed photo of Tasha, Carole, Laura, and two outstanding dogs, Buddy and the redoubtable Bowser. Laura complimented Tasha on the photo, which Paulina had taken the previous summer.

Molly, Ross, and Ian went next. It was framed collage of three items. One was a lithograph of the Psychology Building on the University campus... as it had appeared a century before. The other photo was a black-and-white photo of University Hospital from the 1950s, before the wings had been built onto either end of the main building. The third was a black-and-white aerial photo of CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. These represented Laura's three occupations.

"Mine should be next." said Jim, noting the CIA Headquarters photo. Laura unwrapped his gift to reveal Laura's Distinguished Intelligence Cross, framed with the unclassified citation beneath.

"Oh, this is wonderful, Jim!" Laura said "How did you get the copy of the citation?"

"My girlfriend helped me with it." Jim said, hugging Callie, who was sitting next to him. Callie grinned as she hugged him back.

"Aw, I'm jealous." Selena Steele said. Jim came over and hugged Selena. Uh oh, Dad was thinking to myself...

Dan and Patricia Allgood went next, giving their Aunt Laura a framed photo of Laura, Melina, Dan, Patricia, and the redoubtable Dorothy, daughter of Bowser. It had been taken at the Allgood home by Mayor Daniel.

Cindy, her mother Maggie, and her daughter Betsy gave Laura clothes. A sweatshirt and sweatpants in University colors with the University logo 'U' on them. A warm weather basketball shirt in relatively light University blue, and matching athletic shorts in Navy blue. And a one-piece blue swimsuit that would show off Laura's magnificent body very nicely. Laura had wanted these items, and I'd passed along the idea to the Ross Clan.

Stephanie Steele went next. Her item was framed copy of an edition of that renowned periodical 'Sexual Psychology'. On the cover were drawn a man and woman facing each other, with little stars and brain waves going between them. The feature article inside was by Laura, about the fundamental and dynamic mental and emotional interactions between men and women. At the time it was considered groundbreaking, and Laura had received national and international acclaim for it.

After thanking Stephanie with a hug, Laura said "The sad thing is that if i submitted this for publication today, it would be condemned and I would be 'canceled' for daring to suggest men and women like each other."

"She's not kidding about that." Stephanie said. "Nowadays, even Astronomy articles are examined through the filter of Leftwing politics."

"Okay, let's keep going!" Callie said brightly, to get the conversation off politics. She handed Laura a gift-wrapped box. Inside was a photo album. There were photos of Laura in her office, her with Callie, with Laurie, and with both of them. Then there were photos of Laura teaching her class, and posing with some of her graduate students, and one with Stephanie Steele and University President Sidney P. Wellman.

Later on Callie would tell me privately: "We thought Laura wouldn't survive the Ethics Board, so we put that together for her. This is a much happier occasion for it." I would nod vigorously in agreement.

When Edward and Selena Steele gave Laura a certificate to have a dress custom made at the best dress shop in Town, Teresa said "Oh, that will go well with our gift." She and Todd had gotten Laura a certificate to have a pair of high heels custom made. Laura was very happy with both gifts. And both Todd and I would love to see Laura wearing those heels, but I did not say that out loud.

Paulina gave Laura an expensive set of 1000 thread count sheets, and I thought privately that it was an appropriate gift considering how much time Laura and Paulina slept together in bed. Cindy caught my vibe and backhand-slapped me in the chest, which fortunately no one else really observed.

"I can't match Pappy Van Winkle." said the Sheriff. "But this is from the same owners, and it's damn good bourbon." Laura opened the box to find two bottles of Eagle Rare 10 year Kentucky Straight bourbon.

"You're right, Sheriff." I said. "I'm a Scotch drinker, but I think Eagle Rare may be the best bourbon I've ever had."

"Better than Pappy Van Winkle/" Teresa asked, surprised.

"It's right up there with Pappy." I said.

"It's right up there." Laura said. "I'll enjoy this very much, Sheriff."

Teresa asked "I know Eagle Rare is aged 10 years, but is it single-barrel as well? They used to say it was, but now don't."

The Sheriff said "What happened is that when they mechanized their processes, they couldn't guarantee that a little bit from one barrel didn't get into the next barrel's bottling. So they stopped claiming it, but for all intents and purposes it's single barrel."

"Don and I will have to do a blind flight or two," said Laura, "and compare Eagle Rare to it's company's cousins: Buffalo Trace, Pappy, E.H Taylor, Stagg."

"That'll be fun." I said. "And we'll be waddling around drunk out of our gourds."

"Time for your present, Daddy!" Carole said, to move the process along. She'd heard enough about adult beverages, I surmised.

The box I gave Laura was small, and you know what that means. Laura opened it to reveal the sparkling brilliance of a diamond tennis bracelet. "Oh, myyyy...." Laura gasped. I put it around her wrist, and got a big hug and a hard kiss right on the mouth. "Thank you, Darling!" she said. She had not been expecting this.

"Beats a set of tools, eh?" I said jokingly.

"Oh yesss." Laura said as she admired the jewelry. The bracelet on her bare arm would give her the most feminine aspect of all, the look of being chained.

And last, but not least, was Carole and Marie's gift of a drawn and narrated booklet. "Mommy At Work" was the title Laura read.

"Mommy teaches her students in her Psychology class." Laura read. There was a drawing of Laura standing at a chalkboard, teaching her class of students sitting at desks. It looked more like an elementary school teacher teaching a class, which is what we would expect of two seven-year-olds.

"Mommy still has to go to meetings but at least they're here at home." the book said. A photo of Laura at a conference table with Dr. Stephanie Steele, Dr. Sidney P. Wellman, Dr. Yates, Dr. Marvin Milton, and Dr. Clarence P. Chase was exceptionally well-drawn; I could easily identify each one of them.

"Mommy is the Police Psychologist." Laura read out loud. The booklet showed Laura sitting at a table interviewing a tall redhead in a Police uniform. A red crowbar was lying on the table between them. In other words, Mommy was psychologically evaluating Daddy... which I knew happened 24/7, but I digress...

"Mommy works on projects, too." the book read. There was a drawing of Laura at her desk, writing. Then one of her on one of the infamous two sofas, talking to someone. The other person, a blonde woman, was shown from the backside and was unidentifiable. That was followed by a drawing of Laura in her doctor's labcoat, doing a test in her lab.

"Mommy does doctor things at the Hospital." the book read. A drawing of Laura listening to Marie's heart, with Stephanie and Bowser observing, was shown.. That was followed by her talking to a mother and baby, then one of her in the O.R. in scrubs cap and mask, operating on someone.

How seven-year-old girls knew what surgery looked like and could so accurately draw it puzzled me until Carole came over and whispered to me "Marie and I googled it." I nodded, and made a mental note to be much more aware of what my children were looking at on the Internet.

As everyone talked, I looked through the booklet again. And I observed something... Carole did not appear in the booklet at all. Not even once. I made and effort not to look over at Carole, as I could feel her eyes, and her mind, on me...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7:00pm, Sunday, November 1st. The Orange Order Dinner convened at Ian McGhillie's Golf Course. The Sheriff, Cindy, and I weren't particularly hungry after our big lunch, and apparently a lot of the other Officers had also eaten well at lunch. So the Sheriff and I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs.