All Comments on 'Consent of the Governed Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant ending, love your work.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

If only ... Bring on the who dun it! Thanks WW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outside MPLS.,MN. SPOT- ON WWM, SPOT-ON!!!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Well here we r again with the finish of another outstanding story. I cant say enough great things about this writer n his work. I have honestly read everyone of his stories and to my amazement each 1 is always better than the last. Thanks for all ur hard work n time to bring so much enjoyable reading to this site.

katranmankatranmanover 2 years ago

Outstanding ending. Too bad we don't have even remotely honest elections most of in the United States...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What’s in a name?

Like the nod to the Romulan secret police with the LAPD Lt’s name. Any foreboding for a not-so-friendly reappearance?…

Have appreciated many of your name selections and their similarities to other characters in our public life. Not too crazy about tbe name for the election supervisor. Just seems a bit, inappropriate.

Otherwise: Great Story!👍

rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done...

Even though IC has gone to the deep end to protect his wife from Carmela, he will need to go the deepest to fight the rabid swamp frogs esp. Chapel and Isley. They better watch their back because it will be a crowbar beat down..

Well done WW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hang in there Boss, you got more ass to kick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story which I have been anticipating daily. keep up with writing and I am sure all of your fans appreciate your words.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelover 2 years ago

What an epilogue...

What are we to do We can't just stop fighting n giveup. Its better to go down fighting than just surrender so that the world will b a better place for our kids.

Great story 5stars More than 5stars actually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again a great story. Keep Don working to save this great country. God Bless America.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Yep . There are Swamp frogs . There are extremists . There is the Town and County . The Iron Crowbar and this GR8 fictional tale . There are people who are blind and only know their own truths . And suggest that situations are worse than they are . Unfortunately making statements like

"But the Enemy will only regroup, and try even harder next time. They are relentless and will not stop until they've destroyed the Constitution and imposed Socialism upon us, and ultimately a Totalitarian Dictatorship."

Then there are realists that know that isn't even close to the truth . Thank God .

And WOW what a GR8 story this is .

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
THE ONE DOWNFALL WHEN GIVING TOO MUCH ROPE

is that the rope can be used as a snare with the noose instead of a conviction. TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Smoke on the Water', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Firepaw250Firepaw250over 2 years ago

Great series as before! Keep the story going.

Ever thaught about putting together a book the IRON CROWNAR?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great story again. Don has certainly strayed too far in some ways but could get way with it if he was FBI/CIA.

Disappointed that Laura is not playing it straight with him, and suspect Carole knows that, as I think it might affect their marriage untimately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. I wonder if, in the future, Tracy Stone may be considered a candidate for Clan Troy?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

GOD Bless America!!!

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES