Consentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina returns her smile and appreciates the little bit of ego stroking. Pointing to Kat's corset, she simply inquires, "Shall I?" Kat's approving nod is all permission she needs. Stepping up and around Kat, she runs her fingers sensually down her neck and shoulders as she brushes the long red locks out of her way. Working her way down, Nina unties each row of lacing, slowly releasing the tightness of the leather binding Kat's slender frame. Unhooking the series of metal clasps that hold it closed, the corset releases and Nina slides it off.

Before moving down to the matching leather skirt, Nina takes a moment to trace her fingertips along the lines left on Kat's back by the tightly bound adornment. The sensation of Nina's soft touch caressing her freshly freed flesh draws a pleased shudder from her body as Kat savors the sweet caress. Moving to her side, Nina unzips the skirt and lets it slide down to the latex boots below. Following its path, she gently rolls down the nylons, until she reaches the top the high-heeled footwear. Pulling up Kat's foot and placing it on her leg, she undoes the first boot, before sliding it off her foot. With the foot free, she grazes her fingers along the long lean calves and finishes removing the stocking. After a quick repetition of the process with the other boot and stocking, Nina rises, dragging her nails up Kat's thighs.

The sensation of the nails raking up her thighs sends splendid sensations up into Kat's groin. Mmm, she thinks, Nina surely knows how to tease. I hope she is as adept in other areas. Her hands arrive now at the sexy scarlet panties. Sliding her fingers over the smooth surface of the silk underwear, Nina sends shivers up Kat's spine from her touch. Instead of simply grabbing the waistband to pull them down, she looks up into the sparkling green eyes, giving her a wickedly seductive smile. Nina slips her hands inside the front of the panties, cupping them under the curve of Nina's pussy and caresses the soft wet flesh within. Kat feels the fire within her burning hot again and barely resists grabbing Nina before the tantalizing tease ceases. Pushing her hand down, Nina guides the panties down, tracing her slick fingers along the lovely length of both legs. As she rises, Nina catches the glimmer of light turning the patch of well-groomed hair on Kat's pelvis into a dancing fire. She smiles to see everything matches naturally with the red-headed bombshell.

Kat bends down and kisses Nina sweetly on the lips, then neck as she circles around to her ear. Running her tongue along the earlobe she finds, Kat then whispers, "I want you to pleasure me." Leaving the words floating behind like the lingering scent of fragrant perfume, Kat steps back and gets on the bed. Nina follows her onto the satin sheets, loving the soothing feel against her skin. That sultry impression presents her mind with a wonderful idea. Pulling up the edge of the sheet, she drapes it over Kat's magnificent, large breasts. Dragging it slowly over the soft skin, the satin sliding over her nipples makes them instantly hard. "Oooh," Kat purrs, loving the feel of the fabric caressing breasts.

Seeing the raised bumps propping up the satin fabric, Nina pulls the sheet back across them. Leaving it draped over the mammary mountains, she leans forward and runs her fingers around the edges of both nipples. Thanks to the gentle pressure applied by Nina's touch, Kat feels the tingling radiate through her breasts as the satin's sweet sensation encapsulates her nipples. "Mmm," she pleasantly sighs at the teasing tenderness of the satin sheets. Nina pinches her fingers and gently twists each nipple in opposing rotation. Kat's purr grows to a slight moan at the dichotomy of feeling the welcomed pain and the sheer sensual softness of the satin.

Kissing her way up the smooth stomach, Nina withdraws the sheet at the approach of her mouth. Her tongue caresses the edge of Kat's breast in the wake of the departing fabric. Encircling her erect nipple with her tongue, Nina swirls a few rotations before pressing her lips to the tender flesh. Closing her mouth, she lets her teeth slightly scrape the skin, before nibbling on the raised bud of flesh. Rotating her head as she shifts her body upward, she presses her tongue against the side of the nipple and suckles at it. A louder moan escapes Kat's lips and she feels for the upper body now within reach. She glides her fingertips along the strong upper back, then lowers her nails to the surface and gently claws a return trip to Nina's shoulders

At the feel of the nails raking up her back, Nina becomes more impassioned. Giving a harder suck to the breast in her mouth, tongue flicking the raised nipple within, she releases it and turns upward. Alternating kisses and nibbles along the side of Kat's neck after she brushes the flaming hair from her path. Tossing her own blond cascades of sunshine from her face, she moves up to her ear. Kat once again bites her lip in delectable delight at the feel of Nina's tongue running along her earlobe. "Uh-uh. That is my lip to bite," Nina seductively whispers in Kat's ears before joining their mouths. Before their tongues can entangle though, Nina grasps the lower lip in her teeth and pulls back. As they kiss, Nina's hand, which she had slid down into the tufts of crimson follicles, descends further. At the exact moment she has stretched the lip to its maximum, she slides two fingers through the wet pink flesh.

The manual penetration set Kat's body on fire. The hands that were clawing at Nina's back quickly grab the sides and back of her head and pull it to her own. Their lips met again, but there is nothing soft about this kiss. It is all fervent, uncontrolled passion. Kat could barely think as she felt the dexterous probing within her, but what thought she could form is how amazing this felt. Placing a strong arm against Kat's chest, Nina easily pushes the larger woman down with her strength. She pulls back from the kiss and swivels her body in the fluid motions that dancers make look so effortless.

With her head at Kat's pelvis, she blows a firm breeze of whistled air through the flaming bush and over the top of her slit. Kat shudders at the heightened sensation and once again reaches for Nina's muscular back. Nina moves her leg onto Kat's shoulder to keep her pinned and glides her other hand southward. Stopping only momentarily to give Kat's breast a friendly raking of her nails, eliciting a sharp intake of breath when she crossed the nipple, her hand reaches its pleasurable objective. Sliding her fingers parallel to Kat's slit, she massages the slick lips together and along her clitoris. Kat moans loudly at the warm pleasure emanating from her pussy.

That warmth is quickly chased by tendrils of electricity as Nina parts her lips and presses her fingers around her clit. "Oh fuck! Yes!!" Kat groans. Shifting her fingers back and forth, she masterfully manipulates the flesh between them. Twitching, curling and straightening the fingers inside the cave they explore, Nina rubs against the warm inner walls of Kat's chasm. "Oh, God, don't stop," Kat exclaims. Wanting to touch, to grab, she slides her arms around the petite woman's sides and grabs firmly to her breasts. Squeezing hard and releasing to play with the nipples, Kat can only clench down at the next sensation.

Prying her apart with her fingers, Nina lunges forward and assaults the hot, wet bud of passion with a swirling and flicking attack of her tongue. The feel of the hands clamping to her breasts spurs her on, so she drives her fingers in deeper and faster. As Nina's model-like legs begin trembling against her forehead, she speeds the oscillation of oral engagement. Kat cries out in ecstasy, "God! Fuck! Oh, Oh, Oh... FUCK!!" Her body convulses as the spasmodic orgasm racks her and she screams, "I'm coming!!" Withdrawing from her tight wet pussy, Nina slides her leg off Kat's shoulder and down to her side. As she does, she gracefully swings her other leg over, so she is now straddling the woman's waist. Bending forward, Nina places a quick kiss on Kat's lips to get her attention.

Opening her eyes, Kat finds herself gazing, nose to nose, into two rich pools of honey, practically glowing with desire. Her breasts heaving as she pants and gasps, she can only smile up Nina's face. "I hope I didn't wear you out so quickly, because that is nothing," the words spill from Nina's lips.

"Oh no, sweetie," Kat replies, "That was fantastic, but that is a mere opening act, I hope."

Smiling wickedly, eyes shimmering with delight, she says, "Well then, I think its time to invite my friend to play." Kat grins and the flicker of eager expectation and excitement is all the answer that Nina needs. Turning to the sliding panel wall, she sensually calls out, "Oh, sweet Ime Väljavalituks. Please come join us."

Answering her siren's call, what Kat thought was a sliding closet door glides open, revealing a large side chamber. Within this other room is a pool of at least 10 meters in diameter and 2 meters deep. In the center of the pool, was something Kat had never fathomed before, let alone laid eyes upon. Arising from the depths of the water is a fantastic creature. The core of it is relatively small, in comparison to the rest. Its torso looks like that of large, maybe two and a half meters in length, dolphin. Silver-grey skin, undercut by gleaming white along what would appear to be an abdomen, shines brightly in their slickness. But the sheen of the stomach is nothing compared to the way the light shimmers off the slick, black skin of the ten long tentacles extending from the perimeter of that frame.

The tentacles aren't exceedingly wide at the base, perhaps half a meter in diameter, but they are long. Kat looks at the curling and twisting appendages, awestruck in delightful wonder, and guesses they are somewhere around 2-3 meters long each. As she appraises Ime further, she notices something additional, that is quite unexpected. Unlike what she has seen of Octopi and the like, the tentacles are not uniform in design. The four from the bottom of the torso are covered, base to tip, in large suction pods. These cups making loud squishing and popping noises as they grip and release the floor while the creature approaches them. These ones didn't taper off nearly as much as the rest, maintaining that thicker diameter nearly to the ends. Clearly, both by their look and current use, they were able to support Ime's weight, and likely much more.

Fantastic thoughts run through Kat's head of the possibilities to come. Her libido was already in overdrive, but between the sight of the form approaching and the teasing strokes of Nina's fingers along her stomach and breasts, her lust was red-lining. Refocusing her attention on Ime, she notices that the four tentacles on its sides appear far more flexible in their movements. Deciding to call them arm tentacles, Kat observes they are narrower than what she now deems leg tentacles. These mid-level "arms" also have suction pods, but they are much smaller and more like clusters. As Ime gathers closers, Kat also sees that on the top sides, the shimmering slimy surface is covered with raised bubbles of flesh. They almost remind her of massaging gloves, but significantly larger. The last thing she noticed was the ends of these tentacles drew down to about 10 cm around and 15 cm in length. Oh, she thought, like a good-sized cock, licking her luscious lips at fanciful desires dancing through her mind.

The last pair of tentacles, growing out from the tops of both sides, are entirely different. These ones are dramatically thinner, though around the same length of a couple meters. However, where they really stand apart is in their surface. They are completely smooth, she perceives, looking like black latex covered in oil. As she studies them, she realizes she isn't entirely correct. The tips of these two tentacles appear to be ridged for the last 10 cm or so. Also, at those narrower tips, looking more like 8 cm in circumference, she spies what looks to be an opening. It is something similar to a blowhole, but significantly smaller.

Clearing the foot of the footboard with ease, Ime straddles the end of the bed with his four lower tentacles. Looking down at the women, he loves the soft shapes of their bodies. As his desire begins to rise, he can feel the ooze secreting from the glands of his uppermost tentacles. He knows he could easily support his weight with two tentacles, but he already has other designs in mind. And, with no real need to use them on the ladies, he is content to leave all four attached to the floor.

Before him, the small blond one he knows as Nina straddles the waist of the buxom red-head he does not recognize. As the moaning voice earlier did not sound like Nina, and there is an afterglow shining in the supine woman's countenance, he assumes Nina has already pleased her, at least once. Gliding the mid tentacles forward, he wraps the backs of two around Nina's torso, while gliding the other two up the other woman's stomach and breasts. Gently squeezing and pressing, the nubs along his skin knead into the soft flesh of both ladies. Their bodies instantly respond to his contact.

"Holy shit, that feels amazing," Kat says at the sensation of the slick tentacles massaging her from where Nina sits to her shoulders. The semi-hard protuberances on them pressing and kneading into her skin and muscles. When they glide over her nipples a slight groan comes from her.

Answering her noise, Nina introduces them formally, "Ime, this is Kat. Kat, this is Ime." Sinking into the sensation of the sensually slimy, lumpy appendages encircling her, Nina's eyes roll back as she tilts her head to the ceiling. "Oh yes, Ime, that is so nice." Ime constricts and loosens the coil around Nina's body, letting his bumpy flesh run in opposite parallel directions. The top tentacle slides over her upper back and breasts, while the lower one courses across her firm stomach and lower back. The all-encompassing sensation brings forth the wetness between Nina's legs. In response to her rising desire, she slowly grinds forward on Kat's stomach.

"Now its really time to play," Nina says. At the invitation, Ime extends his upper tentacles to the women. Sweetly caressing their cheeks and necks, he leaves a trail of secretions in his wake. Kat inhales and can't quite place the smell. Its calming, like the scent of fresh rain but alluring somehow. Suddenly she notices a rapidly intoxicating warmth seeping into her pores and spreading through her skin. As she breathes in the scent, and absorbs it, her entire being becomes more sensitive to everything. The hot, wet heat of Nina's velvety lips gliding on her stomach sends shivers through her. The feel of the slick bumps running across her soft skin drives her wild with lust. Lowering herself forward, still in Ime's grip, Nina kisses Kat passionately, then says, "You have never had an aphrodisiac like this before..." Her amber eyes glimmer with the pleasure she is feeling. For, like Kat, Nina is experiencing the same sensation-heightening effect spreads through her.

The two women's bodies now press close, his tentacles overlapping them. He pulls back the coil from Nina's upper body so she can feel the other sides of the tentacles rubbing along Kat's fine frame. Sliding between the two sets of breasts, he draws his tentacles up and down, the nubs still massaging and teasing the large breasts below him. But the top side of his tentacles now suction to Nina's tight body. Each little lubricant-covered cup pressing to different parts of her skin. The compression causing dozens of small suctions, like tiny mouths, pulling and releasing across her chest. Nina moans in ecstasy at the sensations flooding through her breasts, especially when her pink nipples catch in the pods.

Kat feels the writhing of the woman on top of her and reaches around the tentacles with her hands. She gasps at the dual sensation of massaging pressure along her ribs and breasts and popping suction across her stomach, never having had a sensation like this before. Finding what she was reaching for, she slides her hands along the curve of Nina's hips. Kat follows the line of Nina's pelvis to the soft wet lips between. Sliding her fingers into the hot, pink flesh, she runs them around the edges of the lips and along the clitoral hood. "Oh God yes!" Nina rejoices at the feel of Kat's fingers manipulating her labia. The vocalized pleasure bounces off the high ceiling and echoes throughout the bedchamber.

Oscillating her fingers, Kat adds a trembling pleasure to Nina's already thrashing body. Feeling the vibration in Nina, Ime runs the suckers of his free tentacle along her tight ass, sticking and popping. Curling around the back of her thigh and around her hip, the slick, smooth tip snakes down the top of leg to her pelvis. Kat feels the foreign phallus rub against her hands as it probes its way to Nina's pussy. Maintaining her clitoral stimulation with one hand, she wraps her fingers around the tentacle. She slides her hand down a few cm from the end and guides it Nina's welcoming opening. As it slides into her, Nina moans uncontrollably.

Her rapture resounding in the air and filling the room, Nina firmly grabs hold of Kat's ass. Her strong hands squeezing so tightly it draws a gasp from Kat. Sliding her shaking thigh between Kat's legs, Nina lifts Kat's ass off the bed. Enticed by the pressure of the taught muscle vibrating against her groin, Kat grinds her pussy onto Nina's leg. Ime shifts from his gentle prodding to full pulsing penetration. "Oh God. Oh... Oh... Fuck. Oh, my, fuck!" Nina's moaning evolves to cries of ecstasy. At that sound of passion reverberating in the open spaces, Kat moves her hand to the back of Nina's head and pulls her into a quick, passionate kiss.

The tentacle throbbing against her inner walls combined with the slick grinding on her thigh and the masterful manipulation of her clit brings Nina to a riotous orgasm. Her body convulses in the grips of Ime and Kat. Waves of spasms roil through her. Rumbling thunder booms through the skies of her soul, beseeching freedom. She breaks her kiss, tilts her head back and releases a primal yell of sheer, explosive elation. At Nina's cry filling the air, Ime withdraws his tentacle and slides it over to Kat's thigh, further sticking and popping the clusters of suction on Anna's still shaking ass.

As the orgasms taper off for Nina, she momentarily collapses back on to Kat. Her blond hair falls in waves around both their faces. "That looked... Intense," Kat marveled. Then continuing in a whisper into Nina's ear, "Shit it felt intense just being against your body." Kat gently nibbles Nina's ear, just to tease the woman, since she knows how her skin must be tingling. Nina oohs in delight at the feeling. The new stimulation serves to bring her back to the action. Reaching up, she pushes through her hair to part Kat from her ear. Free of teeth, she flips her head quickly, whipping the sunlight strands away from their faces. With her lips positioned at Kat's neck, Nina does not waste the opportunity to place a few kisses along the tender skin.

Nina looks to her side, attention drawn by a tapping on her shoulder. Ime, seeing he has Nina's attention, curls his tentacle away from her face, he stretches out the pods on its underside. With Kat's eyes closed, he knows she will not be aware of what he will show Nina. This is ideal for his purpose, as he would like to maintain a sense of surprise with the maneuver he plans to perform. Shrouded in secrecy from the redhead's perception, he pulls back the soft membrane at the center of a group of pods to expose a dozen small tendrils. Observing the pack of wriggling, needle-thin protrusions, Nina smiles broadly and gives a subtle, approving nod of her head.