Consentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anal invasion causes an initial clenching of her ass. However, as it smoothly slides into her, Kat merely groans at the penetrative presence. Tightening her grip on the underside of Nina's thigh, she circles her tongue along the perimeter of her pussy. Kat tucks her chin and shifts her focus to the glistening clit before her. The mixture of saliva and creamy, white secretions from within Nina's vaginal depths would be more than enough lubrication for her to gently manipulate that clit. But, with the slick, slimy substance from Ime's tentacular glands, the abundance of friction reduction almost made her fingertips slide off. Realizing that, Kat decides, while she could focus enough to try something new, she would do exactly that.

With her thumb and forefinger, she gently pinched the bud of tender flesh, feeling it squirt free at a mild pressure, like trying to grab a greased grape. Pleased with the result, she begins repeatedly, and with increased rapidity, pinching Nina's clit between her fingers with both hands. As her most sensitive point continually squirms free and is resqueezed, Nina's legs begin to tremble. Despite her own noises mixing in the air with squishing and popping sounds from tentacles on flesh, Kat easily hears the sounds of Nina's muffled moans. As she chases the clit around with her fingers, she can see the juices dripping down Nina's ass, where they pool and drip to splatter on the sheets and creature below.

As the two women twist and twirl in his tentacles, the feel of the warm, soft muscles of the redhead's ass send shivers up that appendage. As he moves slowly in and out, he feels the warm membranous lining of her anus sliding on the rippled surface of his organ. With each thrust, he thirsts for more. Just as he thinks that, Nina latches on to the tentacle that was left floating and pulls it towards her face, and the pussy it is buried in. He longs to feel the parting of pink flesh as she pushes him inside, and Nina does not disappoint.

The pleasure running through her groin threatens to overload her brain. But Nina has one more move to make before shifting to muscle memory as she melts into the building pleasure from whatever Kat is doing to her clit. Guiding the large tentacle head along her cheek she slides her mouth towards herself to make room. Running it along the outside of Kat's crotch, she rubs the prodding phallus gently along Kat's bud of passion before pushing it into her opened pussy. Coaxing it deeper with the pressure from her fingers sliding in with it, she stops at the feeling of resistance and the sound of a pleasurable cry piercing the air, cutting through her own muffled sounds. Withdrawing her slick fingers, she leaves the pulsing movement to Ime and spreads the top of the lips pressing hers. Finding Kat's clit with the tip of her tongue she begins alternating between flicking it vertically and oscillating it horizontally.

The sensations radiating from her cunt explode through her entire being. "HOLY FUCK! OH, OH MY SWEET JESUS!!" Kat screams in utter pleasure. She thinks, as much as she is capable of thinking, she has never felt anything close to this. The dual penetration within her, varied sizes and textures, is enthralling. But the tongue action from Nina is once again driving her to new levels of ecstasy. Her whole body begins convulsing uncontrollably with pleasure, vibrating in its airborne suspension. She slides an arm between the suction-pod covered tentacle supporting Nina's leg and the soft, slime-slicked skin of that thigh. Wrapping her arm around Nina's thigh, Kat is grateful for the tightened grip from Ime. It seems as if he understands that she is holding on for dear life, bracing for the impact of the massive orgasm building within her.

Aware she may be useless when the levees within her burst, she shoots her arm out, desperately hoping Ime will know why. He responds instantly, finding her open palm with the shafted end of his upper tentacle. Wrapping her fingers around its base, she pulls it to her mouth and licks along the length of it. As it trembles from the stimulation Kat realizes that it isn't just phallus shaped. It is a tentacle cock. She wraps her lips around the tip and swirls her tongue around it. Stoking it firmly with her hand, she can feel the shaft in her mouth pulsate and begin to swell. She is fascinated by the feel of it in her mouth, the ribbing along her cheeks as she sucks them in and impossibly smooth texture of its tip against the roof of her mouth. Filled with a newfound curiosity, she ponders if Ime can ejaculate, and, if so, what it will be like. Kat also relishes the shift in her focus splitting her attention, knowing it will ease the pressure within her and prolong the coming climax.

Ime shudders with pleasure and at the sensation of Kat's mouth enveloping his other cock, the passion inside him builds. Reaching out with is only unoccupied tentacle, he slides it up along Nina's thigh. He probes into the slick skin of the feminine folds he finds, but it is too slippery with his own secretions to push inside. Out of the corner of her eye, Kat sees Ime's tentacle's problematic penetration. Releasing the shaft in her hand, she pulls him deeper into her mouth, his tip touching her throat. Her hand now free, she gently encircles the end of the arm tentacle and pushes it inside, perforating Nina's plush pussy. Nina's legs tense at the insertion and the twat tonguing stops momentarily as she groans in delight as the large shaft slides deep within her.

Just as Nina returns to her oral activities, Kat resumes her dexterous debauchery. Kat glides her fingers around Nina's clit, twirling, pinching and rubbing. Nina moans and groans into the soft tissues filling her face. Kat thrills at the hot, squishy tongue slipping and sliding around her own clit. The pressure within her resumes building to an epic outcome like a full orchestra approaching the crescendo of a famous symphony. Both women writhing and shaking, moan and scream half muted sounds into the room. Ime finds his own leg tentacles trembling and tenses the muscles within the membranous appendages as to not weaken the support of the airborne, acrobatic tableau of sexual wonderment occurring above the bed.

The same as the one in her mouth, the fuck stick in her ass begins to pulse and swell. Kat grinds her hips into the throbbing penetration in both her holes. They pelvic thrusts also server to push her clit pressing into Nina's lapping licks. The ecstasy filling her from every nearly every direction, Nina clamps down on the slick shaft inside her with her pelvic muscles, greatly intensifying the effect of the pulsing shaft pumping into her. Clasping tightly to Kat's ass, she digs her nails into the cheeks once more as she prepares for the pending release of her own passion.

The tiny twinge of posterior pain was the last straw for Kat and she is the first to break. Her juices spray out, squirting around the edges of the shaft inside her. Every muscle in her core tenses and releases dramatically as wave after wave of orgasms rocket through her. Just as they do, the clenching of her ass on Ime's inserted member tips him over the edge. His hole expands and a geyser of thick, hot cum streams into Kat's anus. The spurting inside her triggers another series of orgasms. Her mind reeling at the myriad of sensations, as a singular thought fires through last remaining neurons capable of conscious thought: "Nina must share in this."

Dropping her face down, she withdraws the throbbing cock from her mouth knowing it is soon to burst like the one in her ass. Kat starts stroking the shaft, twisting her hand horizontally with each vertical movement. As she does, she rubs the tip along the underside of Nina's clit. Extending her tongue, she gently massages the top and sides of Nina's clit, while pressing into and overlapping the base of her tongue onto the smooth end of Ime's cock. The spectacular stimulation crests the growing ocean within Nina and she explodes into a frenzied convulsion of quaking limbs accompanied by orgasmic shouts. At the third spasm of her pelvis, Ime's second cock spurts forth its sticky ooze all over Nina's pussy and Kat's mouth. Kat laps it up, mixing with the juices spilling forth from Nina. To her, the dense liquid feels like hot maple syrup, and tastes like sweet seawater.

Nina pushes her face into Kat's groin and gives her womanhood one final hard suck, before pulling away to delightedly shriek in orgasmic joy at the current progression of spasms coursing through her. Kat joins Nina's cries with pleased screams of her own, the popping of her pussy kicking off one more massive orgasm. The two women's bodies gyrating in his grasps prompts another blasting from both Ime's dicks. The simultaneous orgasms bringing him to vocalize the pleasure with moans akin to a humpback whale singing. The chorus of voices calling into the chamber rise and dance together like the conclusion of Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture. The three-part symphony playing their music to nobody but themselves.

The explosive crescendo now retreating and giving way to the reduced refrain of post-release panting and satisfaction-filled sighs. Ime lowers the two to the bed, spinning them together so they can embrace chest to chest. Nina melts into the larger frame of the redhead beside her, nesting her sweat and fluid-dampened face on Kat's shoulder. As blond hair and forehead nuzzle into her neck, Kat brushes away the slick straw-colored strands and peers down at the beautiful, sticky, mess of a woman. Their breasts still heaving as their lungs attempt to regain a semblance of normal breathing, they wrap their legs together, leaving no part without contact.

For his part, Ime descends to the lower half of the bed, before oscillating his many tentacles to move himself behind Kat. The smooth surface of his slimy abdomen slides softly against the slickness of Kats back. His cool core blending with the heat of the female against him, they both shudder at first contact before deepening the closeness of the touch. Outspreading his arm tentacles, he envelops the two ladies in his tender hug. The three of them, drenched from head to toe, tip to tip, contentedly cuddle, basking in their bliss. Nina looks up into the glimmering emeralds above her and smiles the smile that comes from pure and unadulterated pleasure. Kat gazes down into the amber pools dripping of honey and says the only thing that needs to be said, "Wow!"