Consentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing the suction of the pods on Kat's thigh with a series of loud smacks, Ime courses his tentacle up her leg. He tantalizingly teases the tender skin of her inner thigh with ever subtle movment. Gliding it northward, grazing the outer edges of Kat's pussy, eliciting a soft moan from the woman, he bumps into the descending hand of Nina. Nina's fingers, having traced down the smooth, silken stomach surface, brush through the flaming patch of hair at Kat's pelvis. Pushing further, she finds the waiting wetness and parts the soft skin with slick fingers. With the clit exposed, she simply holds her ground.

What is she waiting for? Kat wonders. While she is savoring the feeling across her breasts, the coy closeness of tentacles to her cunt, and the soft lips upon her neck, her body craves more. When Nina's hand left her side, slid over the tentacle fondling her breast, and navigate to the crest of her vulva, Kat had expected fingers to play. Instead of the anticipated manipulating action, they teased her open, then stopped moving. The movement of Nina's tongue along her neck brings Kat out of her momentary ponderance and she turns face to face with Nina. "Are you just teasing me, or what?" She asks with feigned annoyance.

Nina just smiles back at her, kisses her on the lips and says, "Oh, sweetie. You have no idea. But, you will in a moment."

As Kat starts to form the beginnings of "What the fuck does that mean?" she has her answer. Her entire pussy is lit up in a sensually electric storm the likes of which she had never previously experienced. Looking down as she precedes to tremble all over, all she could see is a curled tentacle peeling back from her pussy. Despite the appearance of withdrawal, something is certainly contacting her, and the sensations are extraordinary. She can't help but think that it is like a thousand tiny tongues, dipped in hot massage oil, are sensually squirming around every cm of her soft, sweet womanhood. They are all over both sets of labia, freely frolicking along the entire length of all the edges. Licking, dancing, swirling and spinning against her growing wetness. There are multitudes of the puny projections penetrating her and pressing everywhere inside her. Every nerve in her groin are vividly alive. They fire with frantic intensity, sparking and conducting pleasure to the furthest reaches of her body.

Her hold body shakes and convulses as she skips quickly beyond sighs, or even moaning, to a breathless panting of shouted, profane ecstasy. "HOW THE?", "FUCK ME!!", "WHAT IS HE DOING!!?!?!" "SWEET CHRIST MAKE ME CUM!" become a chanted chorus creating a cacophony within the chamber. Then the masterstroke comes from Ime. Twisting his tentacle down, he slides between Nina's parting fingers, so his tiny tendrils can totally envelop Kat's clit. Pressing inward, his cluster pod creates a suction around the most tender flesh.

With Ime secured and no longer needing her assistance, Nina spins herself to bury her face in the bountiful bosom. Nudging the tentacle away with her cheek, she latches on to the puffy pink nipple gleaming in the shiny slime left in the tentacle's wake. The tangy taste of the salty secretions fills her mouth. Circling her tongue around the tip, she playfully flicks it around. The gyrations of Kat's body shake bountiful breasts, cause her nipple to bounce around like it is trying to dance free of her oral advances. To counter, she wraps her lips long the edges of the areola and secures the raised, pink protrusion with a hard suck, accompanied by a gentle bite. The exclamations echoing in her ears tell her Kat has lost all control. Kat reaches down and rakes her nails violently across Nina's back and grabs tightly to her skull. The sharp, scraping pain only pumps adrenaline through the petite blonde's veins. In response, Nina bears down on the captured breast even harder.

Kat writhes in resplendent rapture, unable to think or govern the movements of her body. The whole surface of her skin tingles with excitement. The passion inside her builds like a pressure cooker set to high. The exquisite pleasure coursing through her slams against the edge of her orgasm, demanding it's release like the magma chambers of a volcano with no vents. Her clitoris is in another world of fantasy. It seems as if it became its own being with a small army of magnificent millions bathing it in their loving caresses. Not a single cell of its exterior is untouched. The tender tendrils slide, circle, push, pull, twist, and squeeze in a hundred motions at once.

Perception tells Kat that her orgasm has been growing and forming for an eternity, even though some part of her knows it has only been minutes. Regardless of the time it actually took to develop, as the ground shakes beneath her, the volcano of lust erupts. This isn't the wonderful waves of spasms and joy that Nina induced earlier. This is like every molecule in her body simultaneously burst forth with its own mini-orgasm. If she were not now clinging to Nina's upper body, Kat thinks she may not be sure that she is still whole.

Kat's grip on her shoulders tightens, and Nina is thankful for the strength of her muscles. Otherwise, she may be crushed under the constricting squeeze accompanying the buxom beauty's euphoric climax. Leaning across Kat, Nina' releases the breast from her mouth. However, before she can move, she senses a slickly bumped appendage caressing over the curve of her ass and twisting itself between her thighs. As the pods press into her pussy, the plentiful plethora of protrusions push pleasurably into every corner of her secretion slicked sexual sanctum. Spreading the top of her lips to expose her clit, she feels it kissed with a symphony of stimulations and collapses across Kat's chest. Her ass propped in the air, Ime laces an extension of tentacle across it and around Nina's waist, to hold her up as the begins to tremble and shake.

Similar to Kat, the proclamations of a sexually explicit deity, expel from her lungs in a breathy blast, "Dear fucking Lord!! God, I am gonna cum so fucking hard!!" As Kat descends from the stratospheric heights of her bliss, she hears the nearly orgasmic cries of the tight little body jiggling all over her. Pinned by the tentacles, she tries to pull Nina upward. Ime detects the attempt and assists Kat by dragging her down the bed so that the magnificent mid-sized melons hover above her mouth. That is one intuitive sex-mastering creature up there, Kat thinks before extending her tongue to flick at the rosy, pink flesh popping out from the ridged ring around it. Alternating between flicks and twirls, on one breast, she reaches up a hand to squeeze and pinch the other.

The shaking, moaning and cursing above her increasing in intensity, Kat moves to take Nina's upper body weight. With the soft underside of her forearm, Kat braces it across Nina's chest, between her bouncing breasts and collarbone. The move is incredibly timely as Nina's arms buckle and she clings to Kat's instead. The tentacle wrapped around her under-bust peels off slightly to form a cross with her arm supporting the core of Nina, as well as her head. The golden locks tumble around her face as she squirms and shakes before having her own seismic event. Like Kat, she internally detonates like Mt. St. Helens releasing an orgasmic shockwave that pulses through those touching her.

Breathless, panting, and heart pounding, Nina can only form a single word. "Break". With that, Ime turns her body so that she can lay supine on the bed and slides Kat up beside her. Unwinding his tentacles from the two women, he rises back from them. His tactile retreat leaves Kat's skin slick and tingling from myriad of wonders grazing it. Nina shudders with the post-orgasmic induced increased sensitivity exponentially magnifying every sensation from the tentacles dragging over her. Fully enraptured in her bliss, she lays there, drunk on the endorphins of her climax.

For the first time in the evening, Kat sees the features of his face. There was part of her that had anticipated what she might see. She had actually feared that she would be repulsed by it. Quite to the contrary, she gazes upon Ime and sees an otherworldly beauty. Perched on a fairly thin and short neck is a slightly elongated ovoid. What she would consider to be a chin curves in perfect symmetry like the smaller end of an egg. Just above that are two rich, deep purple lips. As she inspects more closely, she sees they are not puffy like human lips, but almost inverted, like he was sucking them into his mouth.

Without even being aware she was doing it, Kat sat up and now moves to kneel on the bed. Putting herself at eye level with Ime, she drifts closer to him. There is no nose to speak of on his face. Instead, there is a triangle of three holes with the bottom one being larger than the other two. The position and size of the triumvirate of holes remind her of a bowling ball and Kat giggles at the thought. Ime cocks his head slightly at the bemused laughter from Kat, curious as to what was the source of her humor. The shift of Ime's head draws Kat's focus up to the large eyes focused on her.

Before her, Kat sees the reflection of her face as if looking into the surface of an inky pond bathed in moonlight. Her countenance shimmers back at her, leaving her momentarily distracted from the eyes themselves. The dual lids blink horizontally from the left and vertically from the bottom, disrupting her transfixion. Pulling back her gaze, she takes in the totality of the black pools she fell into. Despite having no noticeable pupils, and no hint of eyebrows, she senses a deep emotional comprehension emanating from the slick black eyes. Maybe it is their size, being about double her own, or the way they are more rounded than human eyes, but the effect of them is like staring into the big eyes of a loving puppy.

Leaning in, Kat reaches her hand out but pauses at the reflexive flinch from Ime. Sparing her from the momentary awkwardness, Nina pulls down the extended arm to Kat's side while moving next to her. "Sorry," Nina sincerely says, "I should have told you. Ime does not like having his face touched. He can't speak, or at least not in a language I understand, so I cannot tell you why. Apologies for not warning you. Do not worry though, he doesn't take offense to the attempt." At that moment, Ime extends one of his upper tentacles and gently runs it along Kat's cheek. Without words, she understands what he cannot speak to her.

Nina swivels off the bed and asks, "I am parched! Would you like some water?" Kat, realizing at the query just how spent she had been, turns to the petite woman and nods. Withdrawing two bottles of water from the fridge tucked in the corner, Nina passes one to Kat. Sitting on the edge of the bed Kat pops open the bottle and chugs a third of its contents.

With a satisfied "Ahhhhh" Kat says, "that hits the spot. Though what hasn't tonight?" She rhetorically continues and smiles. Nina chuckles but her attention is quickly shifted to Ime's movement behind Kat.

Extending his upper tentacles, he points them at the two women, then folds them over each other, aligned tip to base. Nina grins, broad and seductive while raising a pair of golden, arching eyebrows, and a slight nod of agreement. Ime then lifts his tentacles in the air pantomiming holding something up. Nina glances at Kat to see the redhead is focused on her water for the moment. Turning back to Ime, she raises an eyebrow in response to his gestures. Ime points again to the two women and once more motions like he is lifting something. Recognition dawns on Nina's face as her eyes go wide at the possibility. Inclining her head to Kat, she silently moves her lips. Ime blinks and nods to confirm.

Returning to the bed, Nina slides up behind and wraps her arms around Kat. Kat gently strokes the strong arms around her ribs. As Nina kisses the back of her shoulders, Kat leans back into the embrace. Almost purring the words, Kat delightedly says, "This was amazing. When you described it, described him, I thought you were crazy, or at least hyperbolic."

Nina laughs, shrugs her shoulders and replies, "Yeah, it's pretty hard to believe. But, um, what do you mean by 'has been', Kat? What makes you think we're done?" she inquires.

Turning, eyes wide with surprise and incredulity, Kate flatly says, "I figured, after," she waves her hand towards the bed, "all that..."

Nina's smile widens, and her eyes sparkle with mischievous delight. "Actually, there is a bit more I would like to do with you, and him. Speaking of him, Ime would like to let us do something, we normally would not be able to do. It is something that I have never done before. He wants to lift us up and suspend us in the air while we play." Kat's jaw drops slightly open as her imagination kicks into overdrive. What would it feel like to be basically floating in the air? Kat wonders. "Oh," Nina arches her eyebrows suggestively and adds, "there are some other things he can do for us, too."

"Fuck yes! Let's do that" Kat says before twisting her torso to kiss Nina. Their tongues again entwining in their mouths, Nina slides her hands over the smooth skin of Kat's stomach and up to the still slime-slicked breasts. Fondling the large mounds in her grasp, she squeezes the juicy nipples between her knuckles. Kat bites down on Nina's lower lip and pulls it away from her mouth before letting it snap back into place, in response. Standing, she shoves Nina back on to the bed. Nina drags her legs up and slides her head down towards Ime.

Kat moves onto the bed and starts to swing her left leg over Nina. However, Nina reaches out to stop the straddling motion. When Kat looks at her, Nina fixes her with the glowing amber orbs and twirls her finger in the air. Kat smiles and accommodates, rotating her body so that her ass faces Kat. Unable to resist, Nina gives the perfectly rounded booty before her a quick smack. The slapping sounds reverberate in the surrounding air. Kat gives a playful waggle, then slides back to position her pelvis back over Nina's face.

As the two women begin to softly caress each other, Ime glides all four of his arm tentacles beneath Nina's supine form, two from each side. Crossing them he curls the tentacles up along Nina's ribs and around Kat's back. With the two women full enveloped, he twists all the tentacles around pressing the suction pods tightly across the silky skin. The two women moan in synchronized stereo at the sucking sensations all over their bodies. With the ladies secured in his grasp, Ime shifts forward on his lower tentacles widening his base. Curling upward, he easily propels the intertwined bodies airborne.

Hair dangling into the open space around them thanks to the design of Ime's elevation, Kat feels like she is floating. Hovering the air, it's like all motion is possible. Bending inward, her breasts press against the slippery skin of Nina's stomach, her nipples grazing the glossy, goosebump covered flesh. Gently kissing around Nina's pubis, brushing her chin through the light patch of blond fur, a realization strikes Kat. She still has her arms down at the outside of Nina's thighs, to support her weight. But she no longer has weight to support. Taking advantage of that new reality, she extends her arms. While she continues brushing her lips along the edge of Nina's pelvis, her fingertips find the curl of the well-defined calf muscles she admired earlier. Kat traces her fingers up along the graceful lines of Nina's lower legs, over the backs of her knees, and up the sensitive tenderness of the inner thighs.

Nina sighs with pleasure at the tantalizing tingle tracing up her legs. Reciprocating the teasing pleasure, she extends her tongue and drags it along the tight thigh to her left. With her blond waves cascading below her, she feels the cool air refreshing her scalp. As she licks her way towards the warmth blooming against her cheek, Nina feels her world tilt. Both women momentarily clasp on to the other's ass at the unexpected motion. Then, they realize what is happening and it is amazing.

Twirling, twisting, extending and withdrawing his tentacles, Ime rotates the two women on all three axes. The sensation is indescribable within Nina's mind. She perceives the subtle shifts of gravity on her body as the turn in the air. Her hair swirls around her face and Kat's legs in impossible directions. Her breasts, firm as they are, still shift with the whirling. They reform constantly; gently pressing to her chest, reaching for the floor, and dipping towards her face as when she becomes completely inverted. All the while she continues to tease at Kat's thighs with her lips and the tip of her tongue.

Pulling her face away for a moment, as her nails softly scrape along the same path her fingers found, Kat declares, "This is fucking trippy... And I absolutely love it. It's like the goddamn air is massaging my tits as we spin around!" Kat then returns her mouth to skin. However, this time it is not a gentle kiss she places on the lower abdomen, but a hard suck. A sharp intake of breath from Nina between her thighs, makes Kat internally giggle with giddiness. Her playful escalation does not go unmet, though. Kat shifts to her left and sucks again. This one, though, is interrupted by her own exclamation at the dual feeling from her lower half. Nina sinks her teeth into the flesh she was moments ago kissing and digs her nails sharply into Kat's ass. In exchange, Kat shifts from her soft scrape to a rough raking of her nails progressing up Nina's leg.

At the escalation in aggression between the women, Ime desires to play. Turning the women to where they are on a 60-degree incline, he stabilizes them in that position. With them steady, he shifts his tentacles around the women to change his bracing pattern to only require two of his tentacles. As he does, he unwinds a pair of his arms from the lithe bodies. His weaves the engaged tentacles into S shapes along both women's backs. The lower segments of one are positioned at the underside of Nina's calves and thighs. The other tentacle snakes down the outside of Kat's legs and under her shins and tops of her thighs. With his pods securely stuck along their bodies, he moves his other arm tentacles, along with his top tentacles, into position.

The sensuality of the shifting tentacles sliding along their skin, both women transition to gentler play. Nina tilts her head, bring her lips to Kat's lower lips. Pressing her lips into Kat's pussy, she softly plies her open and runs her tongue along the exposed edges. Matching her counterpart lick for lick, Kat buries her face into Nina's cunt. Running her tongue all around the soft flesh, Kat simultaneously traces the back of Nina's thighs to her perfect ass.

Slickness sliding along her shoulders and cheeks, Nina feels the presence of a large smooth end on her right, and a smaller, ridge tipped tentacle to her left. Continuing the labial lapping with her tongue, she relieves her hands of their spreading duty and latches onto the tentacles. With her right hand, she pushes the tentacle into the air and gives a slight backward tug. Ime fully comprehends the motion and simply holds that tentacle in place. With the larger, arm tentacle, hovering in the air beyond her, she moves her hand to join the left one.

With both hands now on the smaller tip she guides it teasingly along the lips she is licking. Her tongue sliding along the tip, she feels the tentacle shudder slightly in her hand. She presses the appendage into the inner rim of Kat's labia, enough that Kat momentarily stops tonguing her own twat to expel a gasped moan. Hearing the moan, she slides it along Kat's taint and directs the tip along the crack, spreading her cheeks apart. Feeling the resistance lessen, Nina pushes the ribbed cylinder gently into Kat's anus, the excessive secreted ooze allowing it to slip in easily.