Consequences

Story Info
Outing myself as a humiliation sub.
1.3k words
4.54
13.5k
20

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would regularly walk down to the end of my street and visit with my friend Tim to have a coffee and smoke. It was usually later in the evenings and my live in girlfriend had gone to bed. I was only a casual smoker at the time and would use these visits to indulge in this habit away from home and the disapproval of my girlfriend. During these visits we would discuss mutually interesting topics including but not limited to our shared motorcycle riding adventures.

As men do when wandering through various topics the subject of sex would often come up. We'd talk about different partners and situations we had experienced. Tim was usually a bit more varied in his topics having at various times been a driver for strippers and prostitutes along with living for a period of time with a professional dominatrix. I had always been very interested in these topics but never let on that my main fetish was being submissive and into heavy humiliation. Not the right topic to raise with a clearly heterosexual manly man when you've presented yourself continually as being the same.

One evening when we were chatting his current casual relationship with a woman I had met on a number of occasions came up. He told me that she was a submissive and liked risky activities where possible exposure in public might occur. Usually late at night so not really a great chance of being caught but risky enough that her juices were flowing. He told me that when she came to visit he would often take her outside and fuck her on the bonnet of her car parked at the kerb before sending her home well used. That pricked my interest and corresponded with my fantasies and occasional times when I had risked public exposure at the hands of a dominant woman.

He then told me that the previous night he had been at her place and took her to the end of the cul de sac she lived on and through a pedestrian path to the park behind the houses. He had her strip naked and then fucked her out in the open with the expected result occurring with her becoming very aroused. He said he then collected all of her clothes and ordered her to count to five hundred slowly before walking back to her house, past her neighbours houses. I started to get aroused by the scenario and blurted out, I've been made to that."

He was silent for a moment and I immediately thought I'd fucked up big time and that our relationship was irrevocably damaged. He then said, "Huh. You're saying that you're a submissive and that you're into humiliation?"

The cat was already out of the bag and no way to put it back so I said, "Yes, I'm a submissive and get turned on being dominated."

He said, "And being humiliated?"

I mumbled, "Yes."

He asked, "So what humiliates you the most?"

I mumbled again, "Being exposed as having a little penis." I should include that I'm a tall heavy set masculine looking man with a very little penis that looks even smaller when compared to my stature.

He said, "Well that's an interesting surprise. We're complete opposites. I've got a big cock and like to be in charge and you like to be told what to do and embarrassed about your little dick."

I quietly admitted that yes that was accurate.

He said "Well that changes everything doesn't it? Get your clothes off."

I said, "Really? Are you serious? You really want me to strip in front of you?"

He said, "Do I look like I'm fucking joking. Get your fucking clothes off now or fuck off and don't come back."

I meekly replied, "Yes, sir" and started to undress.

When I was naked I stood in front of him with my little dick sticking straight out hard as it could be. He said, "Well that proves a couple of things. You weren't lying about getting turned on by humiliation and yes you have a tiny dick. Not much good for anything I suspect." He then reached out and I thought he was going to stroke my dick but instead he slapped it hard and said, "Get on your knees."

He pulled down the shorts that he was wearing and exposed his long fat cock that was already stiffening and told me to get to it. I said, "Get to what?" And he replied get to sucking my cock you faggot.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the pre cum that was forming in the eye of his cock before sliding my mouth over it and started giving the best blow job I knew how. I did everything that I knew I liked and he responded with a couple of moans.

He pushed my head back and said, "You're a natural born cocksucker and by the look and feel of it just sucking my cock I might cum before you've had enough humiliation" He then turned around and presented his arse to me. "Get your tongue right in my arsehole faggot and don't stop until I tell you to."

I hesitated and he growled, "Do it or fuck off for good. I don't care which but if you don't do what you're told it wont be a secret what you've done already." I cringed at the thought of him telling my girlfriend or other mutual friends that I was a submissive cocksucker.

I spread his arse cheeks with both hands and penetrated his arsehole with my tongue. He pushed back against my invading tongue and reached around and pulled me in tight by the hair. He kept me there probing his puckered hole for about five minutes but it felt like much longer.

He turned around and his hard cock was dripping pre cum. He grabbed me by the hair and proceeded to fuck my mouth. He kept going until my jaw was aching before telling me he was about to cum. The first spurt shot straight to the back of my tongue then he pulled out and painted my face with five or six spurts that followed. My whole face was glazed. He ordered me to lick the remaining cum from his cock before he put his shorts back on.

He told me to pick up my clothes but not to get dressed or clean my face. He then ordered me to come with him and walk out to the front of his house. He then said, "Hold your clothes on top of your head and walk not run home. Don't cover your little dick or clean your face until you're inside." I walked past the six houses in our street to my home while he stood on the path watching. I went inside, thankful that my girlfriend was still sound asleep upstairs.

My phone dinged with a text message from him.

"Your going to get all the humiliation you deserve faggot otherwise everyone you know will find out what you are. You were so into sucking my cock and licking my arsehole that you didn't even notice me taking pictures with my phone. You are not allowed to wank that dicklet ever unless I say so and you will come to me as quick as possible whenever I tell you to no matter what you're doing or who you're with or you know what will happen. Are we on the same page?"

I replied "Yes Sir I understand."

I sent another text message, "Please Sir, may I wank off?"

He replied, "No you do not have my permission. I want you to go to bed horny but under no circumstances are you to cheat and wake your girlfriend for sex. If she is awake and wants to you are to say no you're too tired. In the morning when you are both up you can sneak off to your garage and wank off for one minute, no more. If you don't cum in a minute or you get caught then thats your problem until I decide to give you another chance."

To be continued in The Next Time...