All Comments on 'Consequences'

by Galahad72

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
510mike510mike9 months ago

Dream cum true...can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh my God yes I love it my Master sometimes treats me like that because he knows I thrive on humiliation, once he had me strip to my bra and panties and stockings and in my heels he put my collar and lead on and took me for a walk through a quiet part of town I was so horny I nearly had a sissygasm while we walked. Please write another chapter soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am a submissive cocksucker. I meet with a lawyer at his office. He always orders me to strip naked. He has me kneel and suck his cock, lick his balls and rim his anus. When he is done fucking my mouth, pinching my nipples and squeezing my ball sac, he cums in my mouth. The second load he has me lie on my back while he stands over me and sprays my face, body, and hair with his warm, gooey semen. He has me dress and leave with his cum on me, soaking into my shirt. My face crusted with his ejaculate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At first I just asked to look at my gay friend’s cock, but of course I just immediately started sucking..I love how big it gets and then I love taking his cum wherever he wants to put it. Feeling completely degraded I rush home and try to get totally cleaned up before wifey finds me..I love how totally hooked I am now…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was a virgin until I was 24. In college, I had a roommate who was my opposite - he'd scored with all the girls back home and sometimes had sex with a girl in our room. He seduced me, too, and I was his sexual spare tire. He'd have rather fucked a girl, but he'd settle for me when he was having a dry spell. Thing was he not only treated me like his pet, but he acted out when we were in public so that everyone knew I was his sub. After a while I was known as his pussy by most of our friends. Only after college did I get my dignity back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalahad72@Galahad72
Married submissive bi male into cuckolding, humiliation and various other kinks.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES