Consequences

Story Info
When I break Mistress’s rules, there are consequences.
1k words
4.31
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark outside now and I'm still here, feeling the chill of the wall pressed against my thighs, my stomach, and the rest of my shivering front body, including my cock which has been raging for god knows how long. I knew my confession would lead to bittersweet consequences but when She asked me to retreat to my usual position in our bedroom, I believed She would be shortly behind me. Likely, She would be wielding Her favorite flogger or perhaps the brutal belt.

What time was it when I took myself here? When I stripped my clothing and pressed my body flat against the wall awaiting Her vengeance? 3? 4, maybe? I'm not sure, but the sun was still in the sky and my cock was soft. Now, the fall of the sun has given my mind time to explore every possible scenario my Goddess may be plotting and my cock has responded with anticipation. The wall was wet with precum and I resisted the urge to grind my pelvis against it for some semblance of satisfaction. That in itself would be disobedient, and disobedience is what brought me here.

At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if this is my consequence and this alone. God, She is so beautifully cruel. I'm certain She's coming in to tell me I've fulfilled my penance when I hear the door creak. Surely, these hours have been torture enough. She will command my release, She will bitterly kiss my lips, tease my hardness, and we'll go to bed. Her, drifting to sleep with satisfaction and me, lying awake imagining She'd allow me pleasure.

I hear Her slow footsteps as She crosses the room. I don't dare look before She releases me, but I'm so tempted to turn and catch Her beauty. I wince as my cock throbs against the wall.

I feel her breath on the back of my neck. One hand drags nails gently down my side. The other must be holding Her flogger after all because I feel its velvet tickling my ass cheek.

"Ask me where I've been," She said coldly.

I don't hesitate. "Where have you been, Mistress?"

She pushed my face tighter against the wall and before I can process Her movements I feel the sting of the flogger against my ass. I try not to flinch, but She isn't starting gently tonight.

"Since my husband cares more about taking care of himself than saving it for me, I was out."

I speak immediately. Perhaps my apology can spare me another blow, though a part of me hopes She isn't feeling merciful tonight. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

I hear the slap of the flogger and this time the pain meets my low back. I groan instinctively.

"Shut up," She snaps. "You'll take what I give you."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Another blow. Another. Eventually, I lose count. My back, my ass, my thighs sting. I wonder how red my back body must be. I wonder how red my desperate cock must be, but I squeeze my eyes shut tightly as I await the next blow.

"I found a nice guy who didn't fuck like he's been masturbating all day." There was a hint of laughter in her voice. I argue in my head... I only let myself cum once, and it was only after She teased my cock before running off to work. I tried to control myself. I truly did, but I don't dare argue out loud. The rules are simple, and I broke Her most sacred one. I'm not to cum without Her approval; there are no exceptions.

She commands that I turn, and I do. As I face Her, the cold of the wall offers some comfort to my hot back body. My vision is blurred from the intensity, but I can see that Her body is exposed.

"Pathetic," She scoffs. "You're rock hard and still don't come close to his cock." She grabs my hand and brings it to Her pussy. I immediately feel wetness slip between my fingers as Her thigh graciously stimulates my cock. "Do you feel his cum?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm so glad he pleased you."

She laughed. "Oh, he did. Do you want to hear more about it?"

Of course, I say yes. Partially because I know that is my only option, and partially because I absolutely want to hear more about it. I want to hear how my beautiful Wife lured in another man. How She seduced and fucked him. I know the immense pleasure he must have felt, because that pleasure is mine. I know how he felt the moment before he came in my Wife's pussy, like nothing in the world matters more than Her. It lights up my cock to know that She had so much power over him, just like She does me.

"You poor thing," She said. "You cum all day and you're still starving for more."

'It was just once,' I think to myself.

"You've been so good, waiting here for me. Taking your punishment. I think I'll let you fuck me while I tell you. Would you like that?"

Her lips linger against mine. Breathing Her in is intoxicating.

"Yes, Mistress. Please, let me fuck you." I tried to sound calm and collected, but I know my voice screams despair. I try to get a taste of her mouth, but She pulls away.

She lies down on the bed and motions for me. My journey from the wall to Her pussy is a blur. I find myself inside Her, which after all this time, is pure bliss.

We fuck. I'm so high on Her I don't know for how long. She tells me how wonderful his cock was as she mocks mine. She tells me how lucky I am that She would even allow me inside Her depths. She makes me stop each time I'm close, and the agony becomes me. Eventually, She lets me rub Her clit to orgasm as I fuck her. Her moans, the sweetest melody to me. I'm desperate to cum inside Her when She pushes me away.

"I don't think your punishment is over just yet."

At that, She makes me turn off the lights and lay down. She snuggles under my chin and quickly drifts off to sleep. I'm so hard it hurts. I kiss Her softly and squeeze Her tight.

God, I fucking love this woman.