Consequences at the Massage Shop

Story Info
A cocky businessman tries for a happy ending.
2.4k words
4.36
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a membership at the local massage therapy shop. I had been going there once a month for an hour long massage, enjoying a good but not great massage now and then to help me stay loose and unwind. This is a story about what happened one evening when I tried to get a little "extra" relaxed, and things didn't turn out as expected.

First, a bit about me. I'm a middle-aged guy in my late forties. I'm in pretty good shape, just over six feet tall and about 175 lbs. I work out some, but just to keep everything from sliding, you know? Straight, sandy-blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a lawyer in a medium-sized town, with a happy life at home with the wife and kids. Just your average guy-next door, right down to the brooding thoughts that life is just a little too boring these days. But that all changed last week when I went for my massage.

Last Monday I was having lunch with my buddy in my law firm and I mentioned that I had a massage later that night. Normally my massages are on the weekend but my regular therapist was out. I booked an appointment with Natalie, who was new to me. She was only available at nine pm, the last slot of the evening, and I mentioned to my friend that I'd never been to a massage that late. He smiled a wicked little smile that usually meant trouble, and said, "I wonder if they give happy endings there at night? Dude, you should totally try to swing one of those!"

I laughed it off and said I didn't think it was that kind of place. But in the back of my mind, a seed had been planted. I have to admit, the thought pops into my head almost every time I get a massage. Just the simple combination of lying naked on the table (under the sheets and blanket) with a young woman massaging my glutes gets me thinking about it every time.

And so that thought was firmly and pleasantly planted in my head all afternoon and throughout dinner that evening. The "what if" scenario: what if she suggests I just need to cover up with a towel, since the manager has gone home? What if she slides her strong hands up a little too high on my inner thighs? What if she brushes her legs by my hand as she is massaging my lower back, and I just happen to slide my hand up her thigh to discover that she is hoping I'll give her some indication that this last hour will be fun and profitable?

It was distracting, to say the least, and by the time I had parked in the strip mall parking lot and started walking toward the front door of the massage shop, I was excited. Having never had a happy ending during a massage, I wondered if this was my chance.

The front desk was quiet, with just one receptionist who checked me in and sent me to the back room to wait for Natalie. I sat in the quiet room, palms sweating, and for a moment I realized that I was being foolish. I chuckled at my own imagination, and told myself to relax and just plan on a normal massage. But then Natalie walked in and my imagination re-surged with a vengeance.

Natalie was tall and attractive. She was at least my height, and athletic. She wasn't gorgeous, but she had an outdoorsy athlete sort of look. She was in great shape, muscular and wiry, with long arms and brown, straight hair pulled back into a pony tail. I guessed she was in her late twenties.

Natalie shook my hand and led me back to the very back of the shop. She asked what brought me in and I gave the standard pitch about a tight lower back and glutes, but that I really just wanted a full-body stress relieving massage. She smiled a warm, friendly smile and said she could manage that. Then she told me to undress and get under the blanket, face down, and she would return in a moment. As I undressed, slipping my boxers and jeans off, I noticed I was half-hard with anticipation, and precum was flowing at the tip of my six inch cock. I slipped under the sheet, face down, and tried to rearrange my package to be comfortable.

A moment later Natalie came in and dimmed the lights. She wore a company shirt and tight fitting white shorts. As she started working on my shoulders, all I noticed was how great she smelled and how close her pussy was to my face. Suffice it to say that I was not doing a good job of keeping my imagination in check, and my erection was going nowhere but up.

The massage was fantastic. She really seemed to be into it, and me. She asked me questions about my work and my workouts. Small talk, but friendly. As she worked down to my lower back, she asked if it would be okay if she worked on my glutes without the sheet, to get better pressure. I agreed so fast it made her giggle. In that moment, I started talking myself into really trying to get the elusive, infamous happy ending. The fantasy was in overdrive now. What guy doesn't fantasize about getting a hand job or a blow job from a beautiful massage therapist, especially if it isn't one of "those kind of places"?

Her hands on my lower back and hips felt incredible. She worked my muscles hard, but not too hard, and I was loving every minute of it. Finally she said, "Okay, it's time for you to flip over and scoot down," and she held the blanket and towel up for me so I could discreetly flip without flashing her.

Only I did. I decided this was the moment, and that if I didn't seize this moment I would miss this chance. So as she set down the blanket on top of me, I reached over with one hand and pulled off the blanket. My other hand slid up the back of her left thigh and I gently cupped her ass. With as much confidence as I could muster, I said, "I don't suppose you might be able to focus on this muscle for a while?"

There, I did it! Now all that was left was the negotiations. I expected her to smile and suggest a tip of some kind, but when I looked up at her, she was definitely not smiling. "What the FUCK, you asshole!" she said, as a look of shock stared back at me. "I can't fucking believe this, after the shitty day I've had massaging sweaty old men all day, now you think I'm going to get you off!"

In short, Natalie was not happy.

I quickly removed my hand from her ass, and covered myself back up. "I'm soooo sorry," I said, "let's just forget I brought it up." My face was bright red and I could barely breathe I was so nervous.

"Forget it? Oh no, I can't just forget the sight of your little dick staring back at me, and your creepy hand on my ass. You asshole!"

Now I started to panic and I knew I was in trouble. Natalie crossed her arms and steamed. "Wait here," she said. She grabbed a towel and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

I waited, lying there like the idiot that I was. I waited, and waited. It seemed like an eternity, but it must have just been fifteen minutes until Natalie came back into the room and shut the door. She had a small gym bag with her, like she was ready to head home.

"You have two choices, Jack. Choice number one, you get up and get dressed and walk out of here. I'll file a report of this incidence with my manager, and maybe with the police. At the very least, your membership here will be revoked."

My eyes widened at the word "report", got bigger with "manager", and showed pure panic when she mentioned the police. "Uh...what is my other choice?" I couldn't believe how much less confident I sounded.

"Choice number two, I handle this myself. I've had a horrible day and I know just what to do to teach a guy like you to respect people like me. But I warn you, Jack, this isn't going to be pleasant for you."

I was in trouble, no way around it. But the thought of the police, and this getting out to the public, was a powerful deterrent. I readily agreed to the second choice. "Please, just do what you want, spank me or whatever. I am really sorry."

"No backing out, Jack. You are done when I say you are done, understood?"

I nodded my head and swallowed hard. What was she going to do to me?

"Turn over, face down, face in the cradle."

I complied with great speed. She unceremoniously pulled off the blanket and sheets. I was finally naked and exposed in the massage shop. Just not the way I had hoped.

"Keep your face in the cradle unless I tell you otherwise," she commanded with confidence. It was clear that she was in control now. I heard the sound of her cell phone taking pictures of me, but why? "Insurance, Jack, to make sure you do as your told." I don't think she realized how much power she had over me in that moment. But then again...

I heard her unzip her bag and she pulled out a few things. She made some noise with something, but I had no idea what was happening. Then she lowered the massage table until she towered over me and I heard her snap something into place.

"Well Jack, you said your glutes were really tight, so let's see if we can loosen you up. And if you scream, you can explain all of this to the cops." And with that, I heard her rub some of her massage oil onto something, then she drizzled the oil between my ass cheeks.

SMACK! She slapped my ass so hard I was seeing stars. I don't know if the shock or the pain was worse, but I couldn't see anything but the floor. SMACK! Again she smacked me hard. I could feel the welt rising. Then she spread my legs open and climbed onto the table between them.

No sooner had she climbed up then I felt something cold and hard flop onto my ass. Before I knew it (and before I could react), Natalie started burying what felt like a huge dildo into my ass. It hurt like nothing has ever hurt before, but it was also intensely sexual and erotic. I was ashamed, I was embarrassed, and my erection was resurgent. How could this be happening to me, and how come I was enjoying it?

I soon realized that Natalie had put on a strap on cock and was pegging me. I figured it out when she bottomed out into my ass and I could feel her skin pressed against mine. She didn't give me much time to get used to the invasion before she started fucking me, moving the silicone cock in and out of me in strong thrusts. I tried to be quiet, but it hurt, and I was moaning.

"Too noisy, Jack. We're going to have to do something about that." Natalie unceremoniously pulled out of my ass (ow!) and knocked on the wall. Suddenly the door opened and someone else came into the room. Hey, someone else was in the room! This was a total fucking disaster.

"Jack, this is Ian. He works here with me, and is my friend. He is pissed too, and he offered to help me teach you this lesson. You will do whatever he says, understand?" I moaned agreement into the cradle as Natalie resumed her position and rammed the strap on back into my ass without warning.

Ian walked around to the cradle and removed it so that my head was hanging off the edge of the table. Then he unzipped his shorts, pulled out his 7" cock, and laid it onto the back of my head. He smacked me with it a few times, then grabbed my by the hair and lifted my head. "Suck it, Jack." He sounded angry and, even though I had never done that before, I knew I had little choice. So I opened my mouth and he slid his cock right in.

In the span of what must have only been a half hour, I went from an overconfident guy hoping to get a happy ending to a whimpering mess with a dildo in my ass and a hard cock in my mouth. It was surreal. Ian got hard quickly, and was soon fucking my face with enthusiasm. Natalie was clearly turned on by watching me suck cock. She started fucking me harder and deeper. By now the pain had subsided a bit, but I kept moaning as she thrust into me.

Ian's cock started to get even bigger and my worst fears came true. He grabbed my head with both hands and fucked my face rapidly until he started cumming right into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it, and I nearly threw up trying to do so. Natalie was cumming too, burying her strap on deep and hard into my ass.

And then it was over. Ian pulled out of my mouth and high-fived Natalie. She pulled out of my ass, and unbuckled the strap on. I just laid there for a moment, panting, trying to catch my breath, and trying to come to grips with what had just happened. At some point during the event, I had cum onto the table, then writhed in it. I was a sticky, painful mess. And I was completely humiliated.

Ian and Natalie walked out of the room. I quickly dressed, and tried my best to clean myself up. I quietly opened the door and walked down the hallway toward the lobby. As I walked through the lobby, focusing only on that front door and a quick exit, I heard the receptionist call my name.

"Uh, Jack?" She said, "Natalie told me to tell you that she will see you next Monday at nine pm. Something about making sure you stay loose?"

I wonder if she noticed the look on my face as I bolted out the door?