Matt Dominated in Pub Toilet

Story Info
Two old friends ambush Matt in public.
2.7k words
4.61
22.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt finished his pint amongst his mates and partner Stacey and headed to the bar. When he got there he looked down the narrow hallway and the seating around him for anyone else he recognized. He'd just come back to introduce his new girlfriend to the family but you would usually find an old friend from school in the wine bar on a Saturday night.

Before he could order his drink he realized he would have to break the seal so he headed upstairs and into the Gents. After he was done he washed his hands and left only to see two girls from his past called Meg and Anna. Back when he was younger he'd spoken to them both at the same time developing a quite loving bond but never taking it any further as he didn't want to make a decision on who he would date and who he would hurt. In the end Anna went back to one of his friends and Meg found someone else.

Both were absolutely stunning and standing in front of him now he regretted his actions even more. Anna was Blonde, athletic build, Blue eyes, short with smaller breasts but a really firm butt that barely fit in those tight leather trousers. Meg was Brunette, taller than Anna with brown eyes, large breasts and a large ass covered in a short skirt. Both had thigh high boots on but meg was wearing fishnets, on top Anna was wearing a flannel shirt with a tank top beneath and Meg a leather jacket on top of a tight white shirt.

"Wow hi you guys, you both look amazing!" Matt stammered as he quite obviously looked them both up and down.

"Hey Matty, you're looking pretty good yourself. We just thought we'd come say hi seen as though it's been so long." Anna said softly tilting her head slightly and biting her lip as she took a long look at Matt.

"Soo long..." Meg said more seductively as she took a step forward and hugged Matt tightly pressing her breasts against him and smelling his neck, he always smelt incredible from wearing the best aftershave, "Mmm way too long..." she stepped back in line with Anna who also went for a hug but was cuter and just wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest, his heart was beating fast.

"I know right..." Matt said somewhat awkwardly and broke the cuddle with Anna before anyone saw and could tell Stacey, his girlfriend waiting downstairs. He darted his eyes between the two until he could take the silence no more, "I'm sorry girls- i mean ladies, for how i treated you at school." Meg smiled.

"Why are you sorry? It's not like you fucked us behind each others backs. All i got from you was a snog when you were drunk, and obviously felt your cock against my leg." Meg winked at Matt making him more uncomfortable.

"You got that?! I never got more than a bear cuddle what the fuck?" Anna said looking up into Matt's eyes.

"Meg patted her on the head, you never went to the same parties as him silly bitch. It was the halloween one wear i dressed as the devil, certainly got my claws on you before anyone else had the chance." Meg said smiling again.

"Well this isn't fair i want what I'm owed." Anna said stepping close to Matt and wrapping her arms around his neck before Matt pushed her back gently.

"Anna that isn't happening I have a girlfriend she's right downstairs!" Matt said both firmly but also quietly so as not to attract attention.

"Stacey right? I enjoyed the Spain pictures babe, keep one in my favorites." Meg said amping up her seductive voice.

"Stop, both of you enough. I need to walk away right now." Matt went to walk past Meg but they both pushed him into the ladies, "The fuck are you doing?!"

"We're just taking what we're owed Matt, that's all." Meg said pulling down her white top exposing her pierced nipples before pinching them slightly and softly moaning as she did.

"You see we did think about coming to you separately but there was a question of how long the second of us would have to wait before you could go again." Anna said pragmatically.

"For the record, I bet that big thick cock of yours would be good to go the moment I got my lips back around it." Meg said walking towards Matt circling him.

"Well too bad neither of you are going to find out." Matt said and headed for the door. Before he could reach it Meg grabbed his arms from behind and pulled him back to her, her breasts pushing against his back and she whispered in his ear.

"Listen you fucking stud, that little piece there just wants to even the score for us okay..." She started stroking her leg up the side of his leg, "Just a kiss..." Meg started to kiss his neck before biting his ear.

"i saw that! i get that too." Anna stepped forward, wrapped her hands around his neck and tried to pull his head down to kiss her but he resisted. Instead of stopping and letting him go, Meg pushed down on his head and Anna grabbed his lips with her own before sliding her tongue deep into his mouth. She moaned so loudly and continued the reluctant kiss with a lot of aggression, Matt felt his cock get harder. "Right now your cock!" She rubbed her body against Matt's and screamed feeling his bulge against her, "Mmmm! I love that fucking cock..."

"Right there you're both even, i can go now okay!?" Matt tried to struggle out of Meg's grip but not with a lot of effort.

"Matty you know we snogged for a good 5 minutes that was seconds." Meg said smugly.

Anna attacked his face again before running her hands down to his bulge and she started rubbing it hard, "Woah bitch i didn't do that?" Meg said angrily.

Anna broke the kiss, "I guess you'll have to take what you're owed as well." She was so happy before kissing Matt again and rubbing his cock through his pants. Even Matt moaned.

"Clever Bitch." Meg said bluntly before the door began to open so Matt felt Meg cover his mouth and drag him with Anna's help into the disabled stall which had loads of extra room.

"Matt's taking forever in the toilet, hope he's okay for tonight I've got special plans for him." It was Stacey with her friend Brooke. Meg and Anna quietly laughed and ushered for Matt to keep his lips sealed.

"What you got planned or do i not want to know?" Brooke said plainly.

"You probably don't but fuck me i miss his cock and it's only been two days! So I've got a special outfit, went for Sexy Cop from that Ann Summers party? Mmm i can't wait to be in handcuffs." She said laughing, she wasn't aware that Matt was meters away being attacked by two sluts who wanted a piece of him.

"You love how Anna is touching your cock while your girlfriend is just behind this door don't you naughty boy..." Meg whispered into his ear and pointed down at Anna, she nodded before she kissed down his neck and trailed down his body her hands stroking as she knelt down between his spread legs, "She's going to do more than rub it now though, try not to cum until my mouths open and ready for it." Anna popped open his jeans and pulled down springing his thick hard cock as Matt was commando tonight, "Mmm no boxers, naughty boy." Anna grabbed his cock by the base and started licking and sucking his balls before taking one long lick from the base to his tip.

"Babe he's going to loose his mind when he see's you in that!" Brooke said enthusiastically, "Question though because i went to school with Matty, he was such a nice guy... what's he like as a fuck?"

Anna smiled as she stuffed as much of his cock in her mouth, she could barely fit it in it was that thick, "She can ask me in 10 minutes." Meg whispered in his ear before kneeling down beside Anna.

"I know you all see him as Mr nice guy but wow, Matt is not Mr nice guy in the bedroom... he's fucking sexy and knows what he's doing especially oral! I've never cum so many times from a man's tongue, it's like his tongue knows my pussy better than i do!" Stacey said almost shouting, Matt felt pride hearing her talk like that too her friend, trouble was it turned him on too and Meg had just grabbed his shaft, throbbing to her touch.

Meg smirked before she started sucking his cock, she had a different strategy to Anna. She opened her mouth and plunged his cock inside until it hit the back of her throat and his balls rested on her chin. She didn't even choke Matt felt her tongue sliding underneath his cock and her teeth resting against it. She slowly released him with saliva strands stretching from his cock to her lips.

"Wow, Matty really is the full package like every girl at school thought." Brooke and Stacey laughed as they left the toilets still talking.

"That you are naughty boy, might I say you taste fucking delicious... but you know what would make it taste even better?" Matt was pinned against the wall he couldn't move with Anna's lips tightly wrapped around his cock, he didn't trust that no harm would come to his cock if he made a run for it.

"What?" he said nervously.

"Pussy juice." Meg said grabbing his head and pushing it to the side before biting down onto his neck. Anna was skillfully pulling off her boots without taking Matt's cock out of her mouth but Meg, she had pulled the Green thong from under skirt and stuffed it into Matt's mouth, it was soaked, "What do you think, taste better than Stacey i bet." She said laughing before pushing Matt down onto the toilet and straddling her legs either side of him, "This is why you wear skirts and not jeans Anna, i can't promise there'll be anything left for you by the time I'm done with him!"

She began to rub his tip against her soaking wet pussy, she then kissed him aggressively biting his bottom lip, "In case you hadn't guessed, I'm a squirter." It was at that moment she pushed his cock into her pussy and Matt nearly came straight away she was that tight. He moaned but not like Meg she screamed. Anna was stripping off her jeans and even her top so she was fully nude, she stepped forward and spanked Meg hard before licking her pierced nipples.

As Meg's arse slammed down onto Matt's lap it got deeper and faster every time, not to mention Meg got louder. Matt could feel his cock was soaking wet as it was running down and around his balls, "I'm fucking close, fuck me... FUCKKK ME!!" She grabbed him by the throat and grinded her hips with his cock buried deep inside her, she stared into his eyes and lifted off his cock and squirted all over his cock, lap and shirt. Anna pushed her aside, quickly sucking his cock with its new juices before turning around and riding him reverse cowgirl. Matt was staring at her firm bubble butt go up and down on his cock and he knew he can't last much longer, both these girls were so tight, sexy and he didn't have the stamina. Meg's legs were still shaking as she came over to him, she slapped him across the face before planting another passionate kiss full of tongue.

She knocked over a bin beside the toilet and stood on top of it lifting her leg onto the sink so her pussy was exposed before pulling his head between her legs. it was an awkward angle and his tongue stayed inside while she rubbed her clit against his bearded face, "If you don't start licking Anna will go get your girlfriend and you can explain how you ended up in the ladies with cum all over your shirt." Reluctantly Matt grunted and stuck out his tongue.

"I... am not-arghh!... doing anything until i milk the cum out of this cock bitch." Anna said as she started twerking her arse on Matt's throbbing cock, "Dance class coming in handyyyyy..." She trailed off as her pussy began to clench his cock tighter before she came too her long finger nails digging into Matt's thighs behind her back, "Ooohhhhh Matty... why did you keep this from me baby?" She was shaking too.

Matt was still buried inside Meg's pussy licking her and she tasted amazing. Anna almost fell to the ground at Matt's cock and started sucking slowly and focusing on his head. Meg started moaning louder and louder as Matt was massaging her clit harder and faster as he felt himself getting closer, "Give it to me baby make me cum all over your face! MMMM! I want it I want it YES! YES!! AARGHH..." She pulled her pussy from his mouth and started rubbing her clit so fast and hard as she squirted his face.

Meg got down from the bin and sink position and licked up the side of Matt's face moaning as she did, "Mmm told you so, i taste fucking good."

Matt started panting heavier as Anna was quickly massaging his tip while jerking his cock, "No! No you're going to make me cum stop!!" At the same time until her eye's widened as cum filled her mouth and she almost screamed with her mouth full.

"Stop greedy bitch!" Meg got to her knees and grabbed Anna by the throat and kissed her pushing her tongue into her mouth to retrieve streams of cum. The pair of them moaning as they did, Anna started moaning more as Matt noticed Meg and started to aggressively finger Anna's pussy until Anna screamed seconds later grabbing Meg's arm and spilling some more cum down her neck. Meg licked it all up before tasting her fingers, "Mmm Stacey is a lucky girl, but so is whoever gets to taste you babygirl." Meg said to Anna.

The girls looked back at a defeated Matt before getting back down on their hands and knees infront of Matt's still pulsing cock. He'd never felt so much cum leave his body his nuts were empty, suddenly there was a sharp pain fired through his body as Meg had slapped his still throbbing cock downward before grabbing the tip with her teeth and sucking down his painfully sensitive shaft. She pulled off and jerked really fast, "I love torturing Big men, this isn't the last time either pretty boy. Stacey's right, you know how to lick a clit, next time I'm going to sit on your face until you pass out." She stood up waited for Anna to get dressed before they both stepped forward and stuffed their thongs back into his mouth.

"Keep them, you'll get fresh ones next time sexy." Meg said before winking and walking out the toilets Matt still sat there his jeans by his ankles full of shame. He pulled them up and splashed water all over himself and his face thoroughly in the sink before leaving back downstairs.

When Stacey and his friends saw him they all burst out laughing, "Yes thank you now you know where i have been, i couldn't get my shirt dry again before i came back to you comedians so go ahead take the piss." Before they could he felt sharp nails on his shoulder.

"Matty baby? So good to see you!" it was Anna and Meg they both hugged him at the same time very tightly, "Is that the famous Stacey? Come here babe we are affectionate girls." Stacey walked over to them and Meg pulled her in and gave her a kiss on the lips, "Fucking hell Matty you're punching! We'll leave you all to it but its been such a pleasure to see all of you." Meg was staring at Matt, "And to meet you babe!" She said to Stacey who, unknown to her had just been kissed by a mouth that had had al of her man's cum inside.

Stacey watched them walk away before glaring across at Matt, "Well, want to tell me who the fuck they are?"