Consequences Ch. 04

Story Info
A dangerous rescue mission; avoiding Federal traps.
13.7k words
4.74
7.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

***

Part 16 - Constrained by the Law

6:00pm, Monday, June 22d. The street in front of Town Fitness Centers was closed off, and the scene was lit up by the lightbars of many Police vehicles and a couple of Fire and EMS vehicles. Paramedics Ellen Brooks and Kevin Randolph had checked on the Policewomen, and found that Penny Scott had hit her head against the doorjamb when the cars had collided, and had a concussion.

Captain Tanya Muscone was in her Tank, wearing armor and a Police helmet, and was in charge of the investigation. FBI SAC Jack Muscone was also there, but was just sitting back and watching everything.

I was talking with Detective Sergeant Rodriguez. With me was Lieutenant Jerome Davis. Though he was a light-skinned black man, his face was literally a shade lighter than normal, and showed his shock and fear.

"We stayed together," said Julia, "but we should've had more than one person in each car. We were going in convoy to the Cop Bar, and they hit us just that fast."

"Laurer," I said to Joan Laurer, who was sitting next to Penny on the back of the EMS ambulance, "when those guys got out of their car after hitting yours, did you get the impression they wanted to kidnap you, too... or kill you?"

"Now that you mention it, sir," said Joan, "I think they intended to shoot us. They came out firing."

I nodded, then said "Julia, if there had been two people in the car, then they might have kidnapped both... or shot one of you and taken the other one. But riddle me this: did you ladies habitually come here to work out as a group?"

"Not like today." said Julia. "We usually come separately to work out. We came together today as a group because of the threats, and your orders to not be alone."

"Sir," said Jerome, "did they go after Inga specifically? Or just any one of them they could've gotten?"

"I don't know." I replied grimly.

"Sir," said Mark Walker from our CSI Team, "I found this on Corporal Gunddottar's car, under the rear bumper." He held out an evidence bag containing a small black box.

"Tracking device." I said. To Mark I asked "Were there any devices on any other vehicles?"

"Not on these ladies cars." said Walker. "But I checked all the Police vehicles out here, just in case. And we found this... on Lieutenant Davis's vehicle." He held up another evidence bag, with a tracking device in it. Lt. Davis's face turned angry.

"That answers your question, Jerome." I said. "Yeah. Inga, and you, were targeted specifically."

Tanya was on her Police iPhone, then hung up and drove over to us. "Sir," she said, "this perp car is wearing car tags that were reported stolen last week. And we've gotten some footage of the Impala that Inga was dragged into. The car tags are stolen, and different from the ones on the Impala that made the hit at the Quick Stop, but markings on the car suggest it's the same vehicle." (Author's note: 'Woman In Love', Ch. 02-03.)

"Jacquez Wilson." I said. "Have we got eyes on the Block House?"

"Yes sir." said Tanya. "There's a couple of people there, but no one has gone in or out since Lester Holder earlier today. And Wilson himself is not there."

"APB on Wilson." I said. "Priority. Okay, who are these two dirtbags?"

"Howard Little, age 54, and Duncan Johnson, age 58." said Tanya, consulting her iPad tablet. "Good number of drug-related priors when they were in their early 20s, ending up doing 20 years each at Jacksonville State Prison when a Police Officer was shot and killed during a drug bust they were involved in. That was in the City. They were released two years ago, and have not been heard of since, until they were arrested in the City as part of the Ferguson Park riots a few weeks ago."

"And they weren't returned to prison for violating their paroles?" I asked.

"They weren't on parole." said Tanya. "One reason they did 20 full years was that their plea bargain included no parole at the end. And they were released with a lot of others that were involved in the City riots, a lot like we've done here."

"Have Intel dig deep into these guys." I said. "This operation was well planned and almost flawlessly executed, but they pretty much committed suicide-by-cop. Gotta wonder what compelled them to do that..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7:00pm, Monday, June 22d. Police Headquarters was busy, but there was a pall hanging over everyone as I walked down the hallway towards the Chief's office suite. MCD and Vice Detectives were on the phones, talking to Confidential Informants and anyone else they knew of that might give us a clue to Inga's whereabouts.

I went into the Chief's Conference room, where the Chief, Sheriff, Deputy Chief, and FBI Special Agent in Charge were waiting. My Operations Commander came in almost immediately afterwards. My Captain of Detectives was getting a briefing in the Intel Center.

"Anything?" the Chief asked as Teresa and I sat down.

I just shook my head. "I've put out an APB on Lester Holder as well as Jacquez Wilson, but it's 'no joy', so far."

"Why have you put out an APB on Holder?" asked the Chief. "What's going to be your probable cause to arrest him?"

"As if I need it," I said, "he interviewed Wilson when Wilson made those threats against the Police. If we find Holder, we might can find Wilson."

"That's no where near good enough, Mister Crowbarrrr." said the Chief. "He'll demand a lawyer, and then we'll have to let him go or face a lawsuit."

"Well, what the HELL do you WANT me to do, Chief?" I shouted at him. "I'm trying to find our Police Officer! And if Holder knows where Wilson has her, I will get it out of him!"

The Chief was gaping at me as I stared him down. Not so much for the insubordination, but that I'd just said out loud, in front of others, that I would torture Penis Holder to get the information I needed.

"Chief," said Cindy Ross, "Don may be right. Holder has been in contact with Wilson several times, and we can't find Holder now. Captain Thompson and I both called KXTC. Burt West told Thompson, and I quote: 'I don't care.'. He said that he would not help us, and hung up on Thompson. So I called Bettina and told her that our Officer had been abducted and was likely being raped like Bettina was all those years ago, and we were trying to get her back alive." (Author's note: 'Case of the Murdered Lovers', Ch. )

Cindy: "She said 'hold the line', and transferred me to West. When I told him of the danger, he literally said 'Tough shit for her.', and told me not to call him again without a warrant."

"I don't need any more proof that the Press work hand-in-hand with those that hate the Police."said Chief Moynahan. "But we cannot cross that line---"

"We have to, Chief!" Cindy replied, shocking me with the strength of her voice. "My point is that I don't think the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution with the idea of helping slugs like Holder help thugs like Wilson rape and possibly murder one of our Officers. We've got to find her before it's too late, Chief, and damn the consequences later on."

"Exactly." I said. "All I want to do right now, Chief, is get Gunddottar back alive. We'll burn the other bridges when we get to them."

Sheriff Griswold said "Crowbar, we don't even have Holder in our sights, or know where he is. That's why I think there may be another, better way to find Gunddottar than having you do something to Holder that might not work or be in time, anyway... if Ms. Ross is willing to do it..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

8:30pm, Monday, June 22nd. People working in the City Room at KXTC were surprised to see two women walking through the large space towards the office of Executive Publisher Burt West. One woman had dark red hair and darker eyes that flashed both fire and a freezing stare. The other woman was a platinum blonde in a Police uniform... and carrying a green crowbar.

They burst into West's office, where he and Bettina Wurtzburg were strategizing their coverage of the kidnapping of Police Corporal Gunddottar. "What the fuck?" West exclaimed as Cindy Ross literally pulled him out of his chair, twisting one arm behind his back. "What the fuck are you doing? Oww! you're hurting my arm!"

"One more word out of you," replied the Green Crowbar, "and I'll break your arm." She guided him out of the office, closing the office door behind her, and pushed West into a seat at a desk.

"Someone call the Police!" West yelled.

"By all means!" Cindy loudly agreed as she hovered over West. "Please do call the Police! Ask for Chief Moynahan himself!" Seeing the futility of that, West moodily settled into the chair to wait...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Inside the office, Jenna said "Look, you and I have something in common, and we think Cindy does too... we were all captured and gang-raped. We're alive because the TCPD came to save us." (Author's note: 'Case of the Murdered Lovers', Ch. 05 for Bettina; 'Fire In The Embers', Ch. 04 for Jenna; 'Causing A Commotion', Ch. 02 for Cindy.)

"And now Inga Gunddottar has been kidnapped." Jenna continued. "Jacquez Wilson is known as a rapist and for his hatred of white cops, so you know as well as I do what he's doing to her right now."

"I have no way of helping you." Bettina said, trying to keep her voice firm. "I have no idea where he is or where he took her."

"Where's Lester Holder?" Jenna asked.

"I don't know." Bettina said. Seeing the look on Jenna's face, she said "Really, I don't! Lester hasn't been here all day."

"Come on, Bettina!" Jenna pleaded. "Help us save that girl!"

"I don't know where Lester is!" Bettina shouted.

Jenna opened the door and said to Cindy "She's not helping us at all."

Cindy went into the office and slammed and locked the door behind her. "Come on, Bettina!" she practically shouted. "They're going to kill Gunddottar! Do you really want her blood on your hands?" Bettina said nothing, and Cindy could sense their pleas weren't touching Bettina.

"Why won't you help us?" Cindy asked, her voice connoting her sheer disbelief that Bettina could be so cold to another woman's plight.

Bettina said "As I told Jenna, I don't know what to tell you that can help! I don't know where Lester Holder is, either." She didn't realize that Cindy was already getting the vibe, and she knew Bettina was lying... and why.

"COME ON, BETTINA!" Cindy yelled into the reporterette's face. "FOR JUST ONE MINUTE, WOULD YOU DROP YOUR GODDAMNED WAR WITH DONALD TROY, AND HELP US SAVE THIS POOR GIRL?!?!"

Finally, something had an effect on Bettina. Cindy went on: "You know firsthand what that girl is going through right now! Are you really so full of hate for Don Troy that you'd let that girl be raped to death? Really? Are you really that evil a person, Bettina? You'd let that girl die, just to make a point against Don? Really?"

"Come on, Bettina." Jenna pleaded, piling on. "Please... help us save her."

Bettina acquiesced, though with a pained look on her face. She took a notepad on the desk and wrote something on it, then handed the paper to Jenna. "Those are Lester Holder's three burner phones... all the ones I know of, anyway. That's all I can give you."

"Thank you." Jenna said as Cindy took the slip of paper that held the balance of Inga's life on it. Jenna had to run to keep up with Cindy as she tore out of the building to her Police SUV...

Part 17 - Brutality

*WHAP!*

Jacquez Wilson swung his arm, and his huge hand slammed against the side of Inga Gunddottar's head. She was almost unconscious, and was lying limply on the table.

"Hold the cunt's legs apart." Wilson ordered his henchmen as one of them rammed his cock into the Icelandic blonde's violated vagina. The young man grabbed her thighs and thrust as hard as he could, cruelly driving his dick into her with savage fury, over and over.

"Yeah, give it to her!" yelled Wilson. "Make that cunt feel every inch of it!" The man raping Inga began speeding up his thrusts. He was getting close. Wilson grabbed him and pulled him back, then stood himself between her spread legs.

"Let me show you how to fuck a cracker cunt!" Wilson snarled as he fit the head of his own cock to Inga's cuntlips, then slammed it balls-deep into her. Inga didn't react. She was bleeding from her nose and mouth, her eye sockets, nose, and jaw broken by the savage blows from Wilson's ham fists.

"Bitch! Cunt! Bitch!" Wilson yelled as he swung his hand back and forth, backhand- and forehand-slapping her face as he thrust hard again and again. "Take my nigga sperm, you worthless whore cunt!" With a grunt, he began climaxing, firing his load into Inga's stretched, abused pussy.

Once he was finished, he withdrew and was quickly replaced by the man who'd been raping her before. Wilson went over and put his jeans on, but not his shirt, and began setting up the camera Lester Holder had left behind. He heard the other man groan as he pumped his full climax into the badly beaten woman.

"Turn her over." said another of the henchmen. "I'm gonna fuck this bitch in the ass."

"Yeah, tear that cracker ass apart!" growled Wilson. The other perps pulled Inga up off the table and turned her around, then bent her over the table. She collapsed on it, limp and all but out of it.

The perp lined his cock up and began sinking it into Inga's ass. Wilson heard her gasp in pain and went over to the group. As the other man began pushing against her her asscheeks, shredding the walls of her rectum, Wilson came over and drove his ham fist into her ribs.

*THWACK!*

"Yeahhhh." Wilson said quietly as he felt her ribs give way, cracking under the force of his powerful punch...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Any luck yet?" Cindy asked as she and Jenna came to my office door.

"Intel is working on it." I said. "So are the Feds. We've got State and Federal warrants, and they're going to try to activate the burner phones and see where they are."

It was 9:10pm, and we had not been idle in pursuing the slim lead of the burner phone numbers Cindy and Jenna had brought us.

"You guys did a great job getting those numbers out of Bettina." I said. "It may be the difference between life and death for Inga."

"It was the Sheriff's idea." said Cindy. "And Jenna here was the one that got Bettina to give us the information."

"No, that was all you." Jenna replied.

"You both did an outstanding job." I said.

"Yes they did." came a voice behind them. It was Chief Sean Moynahan. "Any word?"

"No sir." I said. "Holder's burners and his regular cell phone are not pinging, but Muscone and Cardigan are trying to turn them on from the Federal Building."

Cindy's cellphone chimed and she looked at the text. "Oh shit." she said. "It's a text from Priya's burner phone. KXTC is breaking into their programming in one minute or less."

"Chief! Commander!" called out a voice from the hallway. It was Myron Milton. "KXTC is breaking in with a news update! I'm already trying to trace their transmission signal..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We watched in Classroom 'E' as the feed came on. It showed a black man in a full mask over his face and head. He was wearing jeans but no shirt, and his chest and abs were 'ripped', exceptionally well-developed and muscular. His arms and hands were huge.

In front of him, on her knees, her broken eye socket black with bruising, her nose and mouth bloody, and more blood smeared on her face and upper chest, was Inga. She was naked at least from the waist up, and her breasts were visible on the camera. The masked thug was holding up her head by her hair so that we could see who she was, but her eyes were closed.

"Oh my God." whispered Teresa Croyle. Tears were flowing down Cindy's cheeks. Everyone else in the room was somber, in shock.

The masked man spoke, and I knew it was Jacquez Wilson's voice as he said "You have not released the 'Juneteenth 22' yet. You have until midnight to release them so that they can be transported out of the County. If you release them and then try to re-arrest them, we will kill 22 white cops, one for each of them, and we'll start with this white whore here."

*THWACK!*

He hit Inga on the side of the head as hard as he could, then then he said "Midnight... or else..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Got him!" Penny Scott said from her console in the darkened Intel Room. "One of Lester Holder's burner phones. Back room of Town & County Wine Distributors, between Jefferson and MLK Avenues."

"KXTC antenna van just south of there." said LaTasha Thompson. "Strong signal from it, almost like they want to get caught. Lieutenant Milton... the other Lieutenant Milton... is looking for other cellphone signatures near it."

"They were probably relaying the feed so that KXTC could broadcast it." said Lt. Mary Milton. "Let's let Commander Croyle know..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Town & County Wine Distributors sells wine wholesale to restaurants and bars in the area." I reported to Chief Moynahan. "They're also suspected of being a front for drug distribution, but we've never been able to get anything resembling proof. It's a very likely location for Jacquez Wilson to be at."

"What do you want to doooo, Mr. Crowbar?" drawled the Chief, asking a question he already knew the answer to.

"Hit it, and hit it hard." I said. "It's not that far away from here; we can deploy fast and be there in minutes, and maybe even catch them totally by surprise."

"Make it so, Number One." the Chief said. As I was going to leave the room, he said "But not you."

"Sir?" I gasped.

"Tell Commander Croyle, and have her give the orders to the SWAT Teams." said the Chief. "But you're staying here. I don't want you leading with your face, and the only way to guarantee that is to keep you right here next to meeeee."

"Yes sir." I said. I fished out my Police iPhone, and speed-dialed Teresa...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Five-OH!" yelled of Jacquez Wilson's men, holding a cell phone to his ear. "Five-Oh deploying from HQ and The Old Mill."

"Fuck!" snarled Jacquez Wilson. "They've already traced the transmission. Okay, go dump this cunt on Jefferson Avenue, make sure she's covered with gunfire. Shoot anything that tries to go help her. But don't shoot her, or they won't try to rescue her. Kill as many fucking cracker cops as you can. Shoot any Uncle Tom cops that try to rescue her, too."

His gangsters moved out to implement his instructions...

Part 18 - Desperate Measures

10:10pm. Teresa came into the Chief's Conference Room and reported to us (me, Cindy, the Chief, and the Sheriff). "No one at the Wine Distributors, but there was a table with blood on it in the back room, and a bra that's Inga's size on the floor. A KXTC van drove south to MLK Jr. Drive right after we deployed from here, and there were six or more cars that passed by right in that time frame, before we could close Jefferson Avenue. I'm sorry, sir, it was my fault we didn't get Jefferson closed in time."

"It couldn't be helped. You are not The Flash." I replied. "Okay, let's get Intel working to get footage from every street cam in that area---"