All Comments on 'Consequences Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Damn. Wow!

Holder is dead. Oops.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next (and final) chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 3 years ago

AWESOME FREAKING AWESOME thats the only words to describe this chapter. Gosh i love this ongoing story of the IronCrowbar. Cant wait for the next installment. Thanks again for all ur hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, espically the plausible deniability that being seen creates to thwart the USDOJ scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, that's how Lester died. It was about time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damm can't wait for the aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So glad this was done and in such a way as to give the TCPD complete plausible deniability, what with the friendly ATF agents Jack Muscone called in and positioned at the University to give cover to the TCPD. No more Penis Holder and no more Jaquez Wilson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hmmm...

Good story. Heck, great story!

This is fiction. I get it.

Every great hero has a dark side; it’s what draws us to him. The trick is to see just how far our heroes can edge toward the dark side without tipping the balance. If we want a “bad guy” hero, no problem. If not, it’s a bit trickier.

I fear for Davis’ psyche now that Don has used him, literally, to pull the trigger, pulling him into the darker web of ends justifying means. At the least, our heroes have stepped way over the line of criminal conspiracy here, fictional world or others. It will be interesting to se how, or even if, they try to reconcile their behavior with their moral standards and professional obligations.

It’s fiction. Like I said, I get it. It is all the richer in that it challenges us to answer the question: just how close is it to our reality?...

For me: keep it coming!

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
comment on the comments

anon/rick: just one small disagreement with your comment: Don did not 'use' Jerome Davis. Teresa gave Jerome the opportunity to fly with her and fire the missiles, and Jerome took it. As to his psyche, that'll be addressed in the next chapter.

katranmankatranmanabout 3 years ago

Awesome episode! Can't wait to see what comes next...

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 3 years ago
So far, this story is just great!

I REALLY like the idea of blowing the concealed explosives inside the building with no "identifiable" police firing occurring - it really does make it difficult to say that the police blew the building up. That building blew itself up! One thing - we should not call Washington D.C. a swamp - that is degrading to all of the swamps in the world. I think that a more proper term would be a SEWER! Everyone knows what the sewers are full of and they DO need cleaning.

Beethoven66Beethoven66about 3 years ago

I thought the author was setting up for an epic hand-to-hand combat between Commander Troy and Jaquez Wilson. Instead, he goes Indiana Jones on us with a missile. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

400 Hundred Years Ago WW, I knew that somehow Jack and his group would become part of this story. Congratulations on a very good end to a bad guy. You have left a lot of the original story behind but you have done an outstanding job of keeping your readers involved, now back to the original story and the conclusion of the trial of the year and a conviction of a very bad boy who thought he was a good COP.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Short and brutal ending. Must admit I thought there was going to be a fight between Don and Wilson.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****That was good. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES