Consequences Ch. 09

Story Info
Chrissy and Vivian Come Home.
1.6k words
4.59
1.5k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consequences Ch 9...Chrissy and Vivian Come Home

The sun was down and the house dark inside as I snoozed on the couch trying to catch up on lost sleep and exhaustion from the weekend. I had no idea what time Chrissy would be home if she would come home at all this evening. About 8pm I decided to go up and have a shower and scrub myself of the filth from the weekend. After I thoroughly cleaned myself inside and out, brushed my teeth and had a quick shave with the electric razor. I put on some pyjamas and I went down to the kitchen to satisfy my other pressing need.....food.

I prepared a quick omelette with bacon, tomato, mushroom and cheese. I was just about to serve it up when Chrissy walked through the door with Vivian in tow.

"Lovely. We're both very hungry after the long drive back. Serve it up on two plates faggot and then get naked. You know you aren't allowed clothes in the house." I served it up and then watched another meal pass me by as I stripped out of my pyjamas. I stood quietly by the side of the breakfast bench as they devoured the entirety of the omelette I had prepared and demanded coffee for each of them. I made them each coffee and was ordered upstairs to get some cuffs.

I went up and grabbed a pair of leather wrist cuffs and brought them down. Vivian ordered me to put the cuffs on and to go outside on the back deck and cuff my hands overhead on the ring we use for a hanging chair so she didn't have to look at me while she was having her coffee. I did as I was told and although it was easy enough to clip them onto the ring it was impossible to get them off by myself and I was completely unable to come inside. I hoped the neighbours on either side didn't choose to have a look at the naked neighbour hanging.

After the worlds longest coffee, probably about an hour, Chrissy and Vivian came out onto the deck. It appeared that Vivian had decided to take charge. She has never liked me so I expected the worst. She started by telling me that I had been unforgivably rude to her friend Chrissy and took some of the shine off her girls weekend away. She said they had planned the weekend meticulously with just the right mix of girls and a stellar cast of young men for their entertainment that I had completely and selfishly ruined by getting fucked more times than Chrissy or any of the girls for that matter did.

I started to argue that I had no say in what happened and that I was only there because I was ordered to go by Chrissy. I was part way through the next sentence explaining Chrissy had 12 guys and 4 girls to play with which was more than me really when Vivian brought a small shock wand out from behind her and lit up my testicles. I jumped off the ground in shock and pain as she said I could only speak when spoken to and the rules always applied.

She said she had decided that I would be shocked on the dicklet and balls once for each cock I sucked and each one that fucked me and each one that came on me over the course of the weekend. She started by noting there had been 12 masters and 11 other slaves and then said she couldn't be bothered totalling up the numbers and would just round it out to 50 shocks. I was told to nod if I thought that was a fair number or to shake my head if I thought she should pick a higher number. I nodded my head quickly.

Chrissy sat down in a chair in front of me to watch my punishment and be sure that I was appreciative. She said if the neighbours found out about me being punished it was only because I couldn't control the noise I was making and totally on me.

Vivian grabbed a basket of clothes pegs. She had me push my tongue out and she clamped one on the end. Then she clamped one on each of my nipples with the end of my nipples just poking out past the peg. She then proceeded to clamp ten pegs around the perimeter of my scrotum making the skin stretch out like a parachute with my balls bulging in the centre before beginning.

She obviously planned on taking her time as she walked slowly around inspecting me front and back. "I see you didn't suffer any injuries at the farm. You must have been a very well behaved sissy faggot, although I saw how big those cocks were that reamed you asshole. You must be a bit tender there. I'll do something about that before I am finished."

Chrissy and Vivian then took off their g string panties and placed them over my head with the fragrant crutches near my nose and the remainder blocking the view from my eyes so I couldn't anticipate the next shock. I was instructed to count each one, Thank Mistress Vivien and ask for another each time I was shocked.

She started with the tip of my tongue which I wasn't expecting and then paused for about 15 seconds. I thanked her and asked for a another, as well as I could with a peg on my tongue. She then continued first one nipple, pause, thank you and request another, then the other, pause, thank you and request another, then my left testicle, pause, thank you and request another, then the right testicle, pause, thank you and request another finishing on the tip of my dicklet.

She then repeated the six station circuit of my most sensitive bits in the same order. I got into the rhythm of it and was easily able to anticipate the next shock and keep count making the appropriate comments. I was into the zone and though the pain was sharp, intense and repetitive I was able to maintain my composure until we got to zap number 48 or 8 laps of Mistress Vivian's circuit. I was feeling cocky that I had gotten through to near the planned 50 without disturbing the neighbours or making a mistake. She walked behind me, pulled my cheeks apart and stabbed the shock wand into my tender asshole. I screamed and jumped, dislodging the peg from my tongue.

The outside lights came on next door and the husband and wife came out onto their deck that overlooks ours. "Well that was so close but you've made a terrible error now haven't you?" Said Mistress Vivien. I nodded sullenly as I swung from my cuffs knowing I was probably in full view of the neighbours,naked with a hard dicklet, in bondage with pegs all over me. She said."Well I don't have the time or the patience to start again so I'm going to give you ten quick zaps in a row on each place we've been paying attention to and then five to finish on your butthole. Nod if you agree." I nodded my head slowly knowing I had no choice one way or the other.

I heard Chrissy walk over to the the side of the deck near the neighbours and call out. "Sorry for disturbing you but my faggot has been naughty and needs to be punished. Feel free to come over and watch up close if you like." They called out simultaneously "absolutely, we'll be over in a sec." And not two or three minutes later I heard them walk around the side of the house to where we were.

The husband said he was sure I thoroughly deserved the punishment as I'm usually quite rude and never say hello to him when I pass his house. I know this was an outright lie as I am always quite friendly but I knew it was pointless and dangerous to talk without being invited. They both sat down next to Chrissy and Vivian continued. The first ten, my tongue got numb after two or three and the rest hardly hurt at all. The nipples though seemed to get more intense with each one and I was jumping from one leg to the other on every single one and grunting through clenched teeth. Chrissy and the neighbours were laughing out loud by this stage.

My balls and dicklet were exactly the same getting more intense after each and every shock until I was basically hanging from my arms and whimpering. The audience was still laughing loudly and chatting among themselves though I could no longer make out the conversation.

For the finale Vivian kicked my feet back behind me so I was bent at the waist and then kicked them apart to spread my legs. She then applied the five shocks to my tender arsehole with a count of five in between each shock until I was delirious.

The neighbours then got up to leave and left saying they would back to see Chrissy later in the week as arranged. What was arranged was a secret to me.

Vivian unhooked my cuffs and ordered me upstairs to the bathroom and into the tub. Her and Chrissy then took a turn each in emptying their strong coffee filled bladders onto my face and into my mouth. Chrissy left the room followed by Vivian, "You can have a shower after sunrise faggot. You may sleep where you are until then. Bring us coffees and breakfast in time for us to get ready for work. Don't stay up late now you need your rest" she said as she walked out turning the light off as she left.

Continued Chapter 10....... Life as I know it.