Rub a Dub Dub, Threesome in a Tub

Story Info
Your Mistress has a surprise waiting for you in her hot tub.
3k words
4.34
4.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this baby?" She asks with a smirk as she slips into the steaming water of the hot tub, your eyes immediately drawn to her naked body.

You nod, barely able to speak, knowing that whatever you could possibly say would likely be drowned out by the sound of the jets starting up behind you. So you sit, and you stare, and you try your damnedest not to cum right then and there.

When your Mistress had invited you over to try out her newly installed hot tub, you couldn't say 'yes' fast enough. Yet now that you're actually here- sitting naked inside it as she commanded, watching her enter, your mind is filled with all the fun things she could have in store for you.

The moment her beautiful, bare body sinks into the water your eyes lock, and the mischievous look in hers is all you need to know that whatever you can possibly imagine, she's already thought of something ten times sexier.

So you wait, and you relax as the bubbles form along the surface of the warm water and the jets massage your bodies. It feels amazing, but you know she would feel even better pressed against you.

For a few moments, she seems keen to just sit there, and you try to do the same, difficult as it is knowing that she's bare naked across from you. But you try anyway, and after a few minutes, you close your eyes and let the water wash all your worries and cares away.

That's when you feel the water move, and you open your eyes to see your Mistress approaching you with a wicked grin on her face.

"Just relax sweetie," she says, and you feel her legs straddle you below the surface. "We have a lot of fun planned for you today."

The sensation of her pussy engulfing your already growing manhood is more than enough for you to ignore the 'we' for a moment, preferring to simply sit there and let your Mistress ride your cock.

It feels amazing, the mix of her warmth and the hot water around your bodies almost more than you can take.

After a few moments, she presses her body against yours, her soft, wet, pillowy tits practically smothering your face as you sit there helpless, the two-pronged assault on your body pushing you deeper and deeper into submission for her. You groan, though it is muffled between her breasts, and she continues to slowly ride your cock beneath the surface of the water.

"Mmm, you like that?" She asks, and you nod as best as you can from in between her breasts. "Good boy... Just relax and let Mistress ride your desperate, needy little cock for a while..."

And you do.

Not that there's anything you could do about it even if you wanted to. She makes you feel so weak, so submissive, that the idea of disobeying could never enter your mind. She's in control here, and you love it.

So focused on the twin sensations of her pussy sliding along your cock and her tits pressing against your face, you don't hear the back door open and close, nor the sound of soft footsteps coming towards the tub until they're right behind you. "Got him nice and hard already I see."

Your ears perk up in surprise at the sound of the voice, and as your face is released from the confines of your Mistress's incredible tits, you find yourself staring at your Mistress's girlfriend, who's standing next to the hot tub slipping off a bathrobe to reveal her own naked body.

"Oh yeah... I think he's ready for us both now," your Mistress adds as she slips off your aching cock and returns to her seat, leaving you high but nowhere close to dry.

Her girlfriend climbs into the tub, her shaven pussy and bare, bouncing breasts making your eyes widen as your mouth drops open in surprise. You hadn't known she was going to be here as well, but now that she is? Suddenly that earlier mention of 'we' makes a lot more sense.

Taking a seat across from you and your Mistress, her girlfriend settles into the tub, letting the water rise over her breasts as her incredible body is removed from sight. You groan, both at the loss of it as well as your Mistress's pussy, but before you truly have a chance to miss them, something else takes their place.

It takes a few seconds for you to put a name to the sensation, but after a moment of feeling it, everything becomes clear. Your Mistress's girlfriend's foot is slipping up your leg towards your very hard and very eager cock.

"Ooh," she says as her toes slide along the length of your shaft. "You weren't kidding. He's more than ready. And just as big as you said."

"Would I lie about something like that?" Your Mistress retorts with a giggle, her own foot making its way over.

Before you know it, two soft, sexy feet are rubbing against your cock, and you groan with pleasure. It feels amazing, a veritable dream come true. You love your Mistress's feet, but a part of you has always wished she would bring along someone else so you could get twice as much torture.

And they're only getting started.

Your Mistress's girlfriend brings her other foot around, and your Mistress follows suit, and suddenly two pairs of feet are slipping up, down and all around your shaft. Another groan slips out, loud enough to be heard over the jets, and both ladies grin at the sound of it.

"Wow, we've barely even started and I think he's ready to burst," your Mistress's girlfriend says with a smile as one of her feet gently caresses your cock. "Maybe we should stop."

"I think you're right," your Mistress adds, quickly pulling her feet away just as her girl does the same. "Naughty boy... If you cum too soon, we won't get to have any fun, will we?"

"No Mistress," you moan, the loss of both pairs of feet nearly bringing a tear to your eyes, but you know your Mistress is right and you wouldn't want to disappoint her.

The three of you sit there in silence, the jets of the hot tub massaging your body. They aren't doing your struggling cock any favours, and the sly seductresses across from you are about to make it even worse.

Your Mistress's girlfriend slowly makes her way over to her, and she lifts her arms out from beneath the water to embrace your Mistress. Almost instantly, their wet tits press against one another followed by their lips as they begin to passionately make out, all the while your cock aches even more as your witness the incredibly erotic act.

And they know it.

Almost as if they can see you and your cock, your Mistress's hand begins to move down her girlfriend's body, quickly vanishing beneath the water but clearly heading for her pussy. Breaking their embrace for a brief moment, her girlfriend moans before locking lips with her again, her own free hand following the same trail until it too begins to rub your Mistress's clit.

The sight of two gorgeous Goddesses locked in such an embrace, pleasuring one another so, it's enough to make you cum there and then.

A part of you wants nothing more than to reach for your cock, take it in hand, and start to jerk off to the sight before you, but you know in your heart your Mistress would get angry. Your cock belongs to her and her alone, and if she wants you to cum, it'll be on her terms, not yours.

All you can do is sit and watch, their submerged hands moving around with greater frequency now as what began as small moans grow louder. The embrace is soon broken, and your Mistress and her girlfriend begin to finger one another in earnest, much to your enjoyment as well as your dismay.

Fuck, you want to slip your fingers inside those wet pussy, as well as your tongue and your cock. Anything to bring them more pleasure. Just the thought of it makes you even harder.

After several more minutes of pure torture- for you at least, the ladies begin to increase their speed as well as the volume of their moans. You watch wide-eyed as your Mistress and her girlfriend begin to bring one another to climax, their shared screams of pleasure overpowering the sound of the jets.

Then, with another quick kiss between them, they slip back into the relaxing waters as if nothing happened.

Fuck, and you thought you were hard before...

As you struggle with your still-aching erection, you feel it again. Your Mistress's foot sliding its way along your shaft. It's quickly followed by its twin, and the two soft, slippery soles wrap around your cock and begin to slowly stroke it up and down.

You moan in surprise at the unexpected contact, and soon enough her girlfriend's feet join in as well. Your hands grip the side of the tub as both pairs of feet slowly slide up and down, stroking the length of your aching erection, and you begin to bite your lip in quiet desperation.

"Mmm, I think he enjoyed our little show," your Mistress's girlfriend says. "I think he enjoyed it a lot."

"Can you blame him?" Your Mistress adds. "Who wouldn't enjoy watching two beautiful women get one another off in ways he wishes he could."

The two ladies let out wicked laughs at your expense, but you barely even register it, lost as you are in the pleasure they are bringing to you. Your Mistress could say whatever she wanted about you at that moment and it wouldn't mean a thing. All that matters now is their feet wrapped around your cock.

Then, just as you feel you're ready to burst, they stop, and all four feet leave you in the lurch.

You can practically feel the precum dribbling out of you and mixing with the hot, bubbly water, yet you don't dare say a word about it. They are in control after all, not you, and you desperately want to know what else they have in store for you.

Slowly, your Mistress's girlfriend makes her way towards you, rising out of the water just enough that she can straddle you just like your Mistress was when she arrived. The feeling of her doubly wet pussy engulfing your cock is almost indescribable, made all the better when your Mistress slides over beside you and begins to whisper in your ear.

"I promised my girlfriend that she could ride you today, and you're going to let her... But you better not cum. Your job is to make her cum, not to cum yourself. Got that sweetie?"

You groan a low "Yes Mistress" through gritted teeth as her girlfriend begins to ride your aching cock. Her pussy takes the entire length of you inside as she practically bounces on you like a Pogo stick. Her tits quickly move towards your face, pressing against you again and again, and all the while your Mistress watches from beside you with a wicked smile on her face.

And her hand beneath the water.

Though you lose sight of her with her girlfriend's tits in your face, you hear her moans through the jets. She's getting off watching her girlfriend fuck you, and that makes you even more desperate to please them both. Difficult as it will be not to cum- the teasing you've endured alongside the double foot tease making it hard enough to hold back, you try your best.

Sitting there, a wet pussy sucking your cock for all its worth, a pair of amazing tits in your face, and your beloved Mistress moaning beside you, you essentially give up and give in to the pleasurable torture. The once relaxing jets of the hot tub are now little more than additional tools of torment, but you force yourself to stay strong.

Your Mistress's girlfriend continues to ride your aching cock for all that it's worth, and soon enough, she grabs hold of your head tightly and more or less pulls your face in between her wet tits as her body begins to shiver as the orgasm you've given her begins to rock her.

Much as you would love nothing more to join in, to allow your cock to explode deep inside her pussy, you somehow manage to hold back even as the sensation of her juices exploding all over you makes it even harder to do so than it already is. Yet you manage, much to your surprise and your Mistress's glee.

"Good boy," she whispers through moans of her own, her girlfriend slipping off of you, clearly spent. "Now let's see you do the same for me."

Your eyes grow wide but you don't say a word, simply watch as your Mistress straddles you for the second time today. Her warm, inviting pussy swallows your cock and she wraps her arms around you, but any joy you might normally find in that is quickly dashed when she whispers in your ears.

"No cumming until I cum.... And maybe not even then."

Another groan slips out of you as she begins to ride you in earnest, made all the worse when her girlfriend slides over and begins to gently toy with your nipples.

"We're not gonna make it easy on you slave boy," she whispers, and much as you don't want to believe it, you know she's right. These ladies already have you on the edge, ready to explode at any second, and now they are going to make sure to push you even closer.

The feeling of your Mistress's pussy wrapped around your shaft, her soft, strong thighs around your waist, and her girlfriend's fingers gently tweaking your nipples, is the definition of pleasure and pain. Much as you're enjoying all of this, the knowledge that you cannot succumb to it and cum is worse than anything you can imagine.

Yet you grit your teeth, you grip the side of the hot tub, and you sit there as these two women have their way with you. Desperate as you are, desperately as you want to cum at long last, a part of you is loving every second of this. You love it when your Mistress reminds you of your place, of who is in charge. That your orgasms belong to her and so do you, and that providing her with pleasure is one of your most important duties.

One you will happily see to today.

Up and down she rides you, her beautiful breasts bouncing before your eyes, her mouth quivering with moans of her own as her pussy devours your cock. Her girlfriend briefly silences them with another kiss, the sight of them making out right in front of you sending shivers throughout your body.

She's getting close, but so are you, and you do everything you can to hold back. To make sure you don't cum.

But it's so hard... and so are you.

"Mmm, you want to cum, don't you sweetie," your Mistress says in-between desperate growls of pleasure. "You want to cum for me so badly...."

"Yes Mistress," you reply as her girlfriend's fingers increase their teasing of your now extremely sensitive nipples. "I want to cum for you."

A smile crawls across her lips. "Okay, baby.... But only if you cum when I do. You have to cum when I cum.... Can you do that?"

Her body begins bouncing faster and faster, and though her girlfriend's fingers have ceased their torment and moved away from your body, you barely notice. "Yes... Mistress..." you groan, your hands leaving the sides of the hot tub and reaching for your Mistress.

You pull her close, so close that her breasts engulf your face once more, but this time it's to muffle the sound of your scream as your body quakes and the orgasm you'd so desperately sought this whole time explodes out of your cock in time with her own, your Mistress's pussy clenching around you as her third climax of the afternoon rocks her as well as you.

The shared pleasure of your orgasms overtakes you, her drenched pussy milking every drop of cum out of your cock for good measure. Even as the jets of the hot tub finish their cycle, neither one of you moves an inch. Not until your Mistress sets your face free so that she can lean in and kiss you deeply, drawing your heavy breaths into her.

You don't dare let go nor break the embrace, relishing the feeling of her soft, wet body against yours, the touch of her lips pressed against your cock, and the sensation of your slowly softening cock inside her warm, inviting pussy.

This is more relaxing than any normal hot tub could ever hope to be.

After a few seconds, your Mistress lets go and rises off you, her beautiful body shimmering with sweat, water, and her juices in the late afternoon sun. Her girlfriend does the same, but you're so spent from everything they've put you through the thought of standing up barely registers.

"Good boy," your Mistress says with a smile, reaching down to pat you on the head. "Told you he could do it," she adds, winking at her girlfriend.

"That you did," her girlfriend replies. "Question is, can he do it again once we're back inside?"

Your Mistress looks over at you, and even in your post-coital state, you manage to nod in agreement.

"I think so... I mean, we have the rest of the afternoon ahead of us, don't we sweetie?"

With a smile, as well as the thought of even more fun with your Mistress and her girlfriend... What else can you say?

"Yes, Mistress."

Then, you watch as the two lovely ladies exit the hot tub, leaving you there marinating in yours and their juices for a moment before you manage to find the strength to follow them.

It's going to be a fun afternoon.