Consequences: David's Story

Story Info
The later consequences of my caning by Jane.
1.2k words
4.53
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

Consequences: David's story

This story is a follow on from my account of my caning by Jane in "A babysitter is caned", and I would recommend this is read first. This is fiction. It would have been better were it true.

After my experience with Jane life moved on. I never told my girlfriend what had happened that evening because even though it did not happen by choice, I could have walked away and faced the consequences. I felt had been unfaithful. I had been going out with Jeanette since I was fifteen and we had both gone to the same University so as not to be apart and the assumption was that we would marry, have a normal middle-class life, and produce 2.4 children. Our sex life was good enough, but good sex is like good food.. all very well at the time but ultimately forgettable, and often at night I would think of Jane and my cock would once again rapidly grow hard.

I graduated from University 3 years later and moved to Scotland to a prestigious research department to study for a PhD whilst Jeanette remained in the South of England, and 6 months later the inevitable happened and we broke up. By then I think we both knew the spark had gone out of our relationship and we parted ways. Jeanette was the only woman I had ever slept with, and my experience was limited to only her and that evening with Jane.

I then entered a period in my life when I can only be described as promiscuous. I slept with many women and had several short relationships. My sex life was interesting and varied as is predictable with multiple partners, but the individual couplings were often not that good and left me unfulfilled. Then I would think of Jane and my dick would harden. And at the risk of being crude I was reminded of what a good mate from my University days use to say.

"A good wank is better than a bad fuck."

By 1979 I had been awarded my doctorate and was now a post-doctoral researcher when I met Victoria. By then I was almost resigned to being a lifelong bachelor. Almost immediately I realised she was different. She was not beautiful until she smiled. She was tall with small breasts but with lean powerful looking thighs and a firm bum. Most importantly she was inquisitive, well read, and highly intelligent. She was also a tramp in bed and our sex life was better than good. One evening as she lay in my arms she asked me to tell her about the sexiest experience of my life and I took a deep breath and told her how Jane had first caned me and then given me that hand job.

As I recounted the story Victoria listened intently and when I had finished looked into my eyes and said" Your poor arse. But I am sure you deserved it. Now fuck me hard."

As I move inside her I was aware that she was wetter than she had ever been, and when she climaxed she was fingering her pussy frantically as I pushed my penis deep into her. Her orgasm was long and hard, and she screamed loudly as she came.

Over the next few weeks, she made me tell her the story several times and became very horny on each occasion, following which she invariably wanted a hard fucking which always finished with her experiencing a noisy trembling orgasm.

Shortly afterwards she went away on a short business trip to the States and when she arrived back she came around to my flat and we had a takeaway meal and went to bed. This time we made slow passionate love with no mention of Jane. Afterwards she asked me if I had needed to play with myself when she was away, and I admitted I had. She asked if I had thought of Jane, and I admitted I had thought of them both.

And then she raised her head looked at me and cryptically said "We need a solution for this."

In the morning she left saying she would call later in the day, and at around 3 o'clock in the afternoon she rang to say she was held up at work but asked if we could we meet at the Dorchester the following evening at around 8pm, although she might be a little late. If she was delayed she would ring reception and leave a message.

As agreed I arrived promptly at 8, but by 8.15 there was no sign of her so I went to reception where they told me that I was to go to one of the suites where she would meet me. I was puzzled but inquisitive but did as I had been asked, and a few minutes later knocked on the door, The door opened and there stood Victoria who said beckoned me in. She was wearing knee length boots, a short dress, and a blouse. She closed the door and as I was about to speak put a finger on my lips to silence me and spoke.

"Have you ever been beaten?"

At that moment I had a light bulb moment and my bowels turned to water simultaneously.

"I repeat have you ever had a bare bottom caning?"

"You know I have." I responded.

"Remind me."

"Sixteen strokes on the bare bottom." I replied.

"Well, now you are going to have a new and better experience. Twenty-four on your bare buttocks this time around. Lucky for you there will be no penalty strokes because I will tie you down from the start."

She instructed me to strip and place my folded clothes on a chair as I had done so many years before. The chair sat close to the bed where a long leather handled cane lay for me to see placed on a towel at the end of the bed.

Victoria directed me to the other side of the room where the dining table sat, and on it a pillow was placed. She made me lie over the table with my belly on the pillow and using four ties bound my outstretched arms to the tops of the opposing table legs and my ankles to the base of the table legs at the front.

She walked around the table and was now holding the cane which she sliced, whistling through the air, twice.

"Even though what Jane did to you turns me on, I am not willing for a memory of that woman to be stronger than your memory of me. I love you and want to be with you but first this must be done."

Victoria stepped behind me and to my left and wordlessly thrashed me. The cane rose and fell whistling rhythmically and the pain was excruciating. I writhed, pulled at my bindings, and intermittently gasped and sobbed from the very first stroke. The punishment seemed to last for ever, but I doubt it lasted more than four or five minutes. The last strokes were the worst and when she had finished I was crying. Victoria untied me and took me in her arms and stroked my hair and as she held me I could hear her gently sobbing.

In the early hours of the morning, we awoke and made love. It was not good. It was wonderful. Victoria did thing to herself with a vibrator and dildo as she made me watch and then made me lie back as she pleasured us both. Finally, as she rode me our bodies glistened with sweat and desire, and when we convulsed into each other's arms, I knew she loved me.

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers