Consequences: Victorias's Story

Story Info
This is Victoria's account of her caning of David.
2.2k words
4.5
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

Consequences: Victoria's story

This is the third in my series of stories and describes events from Victoria's perspective.

At first, David's account of his punishment by his "milf" neighbour was extremely exciting. I had always secretly been turned on by accounts of bare bottom spankings but had never given or received one. As we made love, I found that the thought of his masculine bum being caned by this strange women and the hand job afterwards, were heightening my lust, and the orgasms were incredible.

After a short while I realised that his experience with Jane occupied a larger space in his mind than I had thought. Occasionally we all think back to erotic experiences we have had, but a preoccupation with a particular previous partner does not reflect well on the relationship you are presently in. No women wants to hear their man shout another women's name as he comes inside her. I also realised that I wanted him and did not want to share him with another women, even as a memory.

My business trip to the States came at a good moment and gave me time to plan the solution.

After leaving David's flat that morning I went home, showered, changed, and went to work. Whilst at the office I rang several hotels to try to book a suite for the following night, and eventually found what I needed at The Dorchester. Normally I would have had my secretary arrange this for me but on this occasion I had specific requirements which might have made her curious. The suite I had booked had a dining room table in a spacious room with a double bed. For my needs that was enough. It cost me a week's salary to book it for one night, but I hoped it would be money well spent. In the afternoon I rang David and arranged to meet him at the hotel the following evening at 8 pm, but with the proviso that if I were delayed I would leave a message at the hotel reception. Those were the days before mobile phones. On my way out of the office that evening I told my secretary I would be taking the following day off.

That evening I made my shopping and to do list for the next day. I am a naturally organised individual and wanted everything to be just as I wanted It to be.

In the morning I packed a small bag with enough clothes for an overnight stay in a hotel, ensuring my sexiest underwear and favourite white blouse were included, along with my sex toys, cosmetics, and then I remembered to pack my toothbrush.

My first stop was Leicester Square tube station where I purchased four identical red ties from Tie Rack. From there it was a short walk to Soho where I found a seedy looking bookshop and bought myself a small book. The last stop in Soho was a brightly lit sex shop with a flickering red neon sign in the window. There I found a surprisingly wide selection of canes paddles and floggers. Eventually I found what I was looking for. It was a cane, about one metre long and 1 cm in diameter with a rounded sanded tip. It had a long leather handle with a leather hanging loop at the end. There was a label tied to the loop with the price written on one side and a handwritten scrawled description on the other" Rattan punishment cane -- moderate to severe." Along with the cane I selected a cloth carrying case with a handle and rather self-consciously I went to pay. I need not have worried. The bored looking female shop assistant barely looked up as she took my money and counted out my change.

From there I went by tube to Oxford Street where I visited Selfridges and made a few purchases, following which, laden down with packages and my overnight bag I hailed a taxi and made my way to The Dorchester.

I arrived there just after midday, booked in, left my belonging with the concierge, and went to the restaurant where I ate a light lunch. I had been told my room would be ready by one pm, so I waited a few minutes longer before taking the lift to my suite. When I arrived, my luggage had already been neatly left for me. I unpacked everything properly leaving the cane in its case on the bed. I made myself a coffee, and then sat by the window in a comfortable chair and read the book I had bought in the morning. Its title was "How to cane" The book was a short treatise and the first chapters covered selection of the cane, and positions for caning. These chapters I read quickly because I had already obtained my cane, and it appeared very suitable. I also knew that as I delivered his chastisement, he would be bent across the dining table which stood at the far end of the room. There was a great deal of other information which I did not know, and I read the book through several times to familiarise myself with is contents.

"Avoid the tail bone."

"Strike the area over the middle of the buttocks to the tops of the backs of the thighs."

"Keep strokes parallel to each other and only superimpose them or strike across another unless you wish to inflict greater pain and be aware this will increase the likelihood of bleeding."

"The most painful spot is the crease between the bottom of the buttocks and the thighs."

"Avoid wrapping of the cane by aiming the tip of the cane at the cleft between the buttocks before you apply the first stroke, because the tip will impact further away from you as you stretch to strike."

"Hold the cane loosely to avoid damping of the impact and thus making the stroke less painful."

"Use only wrist movement if you want to give a milder caning."

"Do not expect your subject to stay still unless you are delivering a mild punishment. For a severe caning he/she should be comfortably and correctly positioned, and then bound."

I put the book down, crossed to the bed, and took a pillow which I hung over the end of the dining room table. I extracted the cane from its case and standing to the top and left of the table I gave the pillow a tentative blow. The cane whistled and thumped. I decided to try a little harder, stood back further and struck harder, and this time the cane made a loud whooping noise before thumping into the pillow. I stood back a little further and struck again below my original blow, and the pillow obliging dented as the cane impacted. Over the next quarter of an hour, I practiced until I was sure of my technique.

I had learnt that holding the cane in my right hand, I would need to stand around eight feet to his left and just a little behind him to allow me a view of both bum cheeks and the point of impact of the cane's tip. I also understood how the power of the stoke might be increase by twisting at the waist as I struck across and downwards.

By now I was reasonably sure of my technique. I was fit and played squash most weeks and had a good strong right arm and good hand-eye coordination. What concerned me just a little was whether I would be mentally capable of inflicting a suitably painful caning. I planned to cane David later that night not as an act of discipline or punishment but for him to learn to associate the most painful caning of his life not with a hand job by a long gone "milf," but with me and then the best sex he had ever experienced.

By now it was late afternoon, and I was tired, so I set the alarm on my watch for 6.30 pm, put the "do not disturb sign outside" the hotel door, lay on the bed, and went to sleep.

What seemed to be only a few moments later the alarm woke me, and it was time to get ready. I showered and perfumed myself and washed and dried my hair. I put on my red lace bra and panties and pulled on the white lace stockings I had purchased in the morning. The look was completed by a short back miniskirt split over my left thigh, my long-sleeved white blouse, and newly purchased knee length black boots. Lastly I applied my cosmetics, eyeliner, and lipstick. I looked myself up and down in the mirror and liked what I saw.

Next I placed the pillow at the near end of the table with the four ties I had bought at Tie Rack in the morning, wiped down the cane with antiseptic wipes, and placed it conspicuously on a large white bath towel I had placed on the bed.

By then it was a quarter to eight. I rang the reception to tell them that If anybody came to the desk asking whether there had been a message from Victoria G. to ask them to come to my room, and then with one last pause to make sure I was prepared I sat in the chair by the window and waited. At a quarter past eight I received a call from reception to be told a gentleman would be visiting me shortly.

Five minutes later there was knock on the door and I opened it and let him in. I could see he liked what he saw but he looked quizzical and started to speak, and I put my finger on his lips to silence him, asked him if had ever been beaten, and then informed him he was to receive twenty-four strokes of the cane on his bare buttocks. I could see his eyes widen as his predicament became clear to him, and they widened further when he saw the cane on the bed.

I told him to strip, place hid folded clothes on the bed. I watched silently as he did as he was told and then I told him to bend over the table with his belly on the pillow and tied him firmly to the table legs with his arms outstretches and his legs spread.

I told him this was to avoid penalty stokes but frankly I did not want him to move and end up getting a misplaced stroke.

As he lay exposed and helpless I realised that he had quietly accepted what was about to happen and was not an unwilling participant. He could have walked out of the door but instead he chose to stay.

Cane in hand I walked to the head of the table and told him why I was doing this.

When I was ready I took a deep breath, measured the cane across his nates as I had practiced, and raised the cane above my head and brought it slicing into his bum cheeks. The cane whistled and slapped and a split second later he yelled whilst the original white line that had appeared on impact was already turning red. His bum cheeks tightened and then relaxed, and I hit him again, this time a little lower. Slowly and deliberately, I worked my way down his bum as it spasmed, quivered, and wriggled and he sobbed and groaned. By the time I had given twenty stokes his bottom was ridged from top to bottom. By now I felt sorry for him but was determined to see my plan through and honestly I was turned on by what I was doing. The last four strokes were the hardest. By now I had my eye in and was increasing confident and I swivelled at the hip as I struck and flicked my wrist just before the end of each stroke, just as the manual suggested, and was gratified to see the cane-tip dig deeper into his arse and draw a little blood.

And then it was over, and as I looked down at his now motionless but sobbing form I felt such a great love for him, and I started crying from relief and joy.

I wiped his welts with antiseptic and released him from his bindings and held him close and stroked his hair and told him it was over, and that I would never let him go or cane him ever again. I helped him into bed and then took my clothes off and got into bed bedside him and held him until we both drifted off to sleep. Early in the morning just as dawn was breaking, I woke to find him facing me and looking directly into my eyes and as I looked back he mouthed the words "I love you so much Victoria."

And then I felt his hardness against me. I pulled back the sheets and told him to watch and there in front of him I showed him what before I had only ever done in private, and with the dildo placed inside my vagina, I applied the vibrator to my clitoris and made myself cum. When I had climaxed a half dozen times I took his prick in my mouth and then with him lying on his back I straddled him, watched his desire build and slowly rode him to orgasm. When he finally bucked and groaned, and I felt his sperm flow into me I knew with clarity that he was mine.

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers