Consequences of Wife Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly I moved Carly towards the bed and told her to get on all fours and spread her legs, Josh was practically foaming at the mouth with excitement at this point as he watched as I positioned Carly on the forty-five degree corner of the bed with her arse and exposed pussy facing her husband.

"Go on fuck her good for me!"

Josh urged as I stood behind Carly, but instead of plunging my cock into her I ran my first two fingers along her slot. Carly let out a stifled cry as I felt her quite prominent pussy lips slide between the gap between my fingers. Her quim was soaking when I pulled my hand away thick streaky strings of her juices had coated them. I held them up for Josh to see. I wanted to taunt him a little more, so I said

"Look how Carly comes at the hands of a man Josh" before going back to rubbing her pussy.

I leant forward and whispered to Carly that I was going to make her cum again and for the first time I saw her smile, it was a smile that said, "Yes please". Slowly but surely I built up a gentle rhythm rubbing her slot, the tips of my fingers teasing and tantalising her still hard clit. Carly's moans and gasps were getting shorter and shorter, her soft grunts and snorts slowly began to take over and she bucked her hips as if trying to force my fingers inside her. I sat on the edge of the bed almost facing Josh and wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her steady as I worked her clam to perfection. I sped up my rubbing a little and very soon Carly' s short sharp grunts could be heard filling the room. Carly's body contorted and shook as her second orgasm ripped through her and I could feel fresh lady cum beginning to ooze from her pussy. Using both hands I spread her pussy wide open to give Josh a clear view of his wife's sopping slot and he watched as the sweetest sticky nectar dripped down over her upturned clitty. I briefly laid next to her and smiled. I told her it was time for me to do what we had come here for, I also asked if she still wanted to go through with it? A wide smile spread across her flushed face and she nodded.

"Ok roll over sweetie" I said softly.

Carly turned over on the spot and I stood up ready to get between her legs. Looking at her on the bed I could see her nipples were still rock hard, her legs while open were not spread wide but I could now clearly see her arch shaped clitty feeding down into two prominent outer lips. My cock had been solid for over half an hour by now, copious amounts of precum had lubed up the end and I was ready to put it to use. I turned to Josh and nodded to him and he nodded back but Carly never even looked at him her eyes were fixed on me. Josh pipped up again.

"Go on, fuck her good for me!"

I had long sussed out that Josh didn't want to share a wife, all he wanted was a personal porn show and I wasn't going to give it to him. Yes, I was going to have sex with his wife, but I wasn't going to bang her in every possible position like some sort of cheap slut to be used and abused. It wasn't my fault that he thought of his wife that way. I was going to make love to her and try and make sure that she had as much out of this as I would. I looked down at Carly and used my weight to nudge her legs open a bit wider. I laid down on her taking my weight on my elbows, I smiled at Carly and she smiled back I shifted a little and made sure to line up my cock head so it was just touching her pussy and leaned in to kiss her again. Carly threw her arms around my neck again and as our lips touched I shifted my hips forward pushing my cock into her lithe body. Carly's cunny was tight but still all seven and a half inches of my thick cock slid all the way into her. Carly cried out with pleasure as her quim first spread like an opening flower to allow my cock head in and then her pussy walls gave way to accept the strange cock. Carly broke our kiss and her back arched high up below me leaving just her shoulders and neck on the bed. It felt like Carly stayed with her back arched for an age, but it was only a second or so and as her body returned to the bed she gasped into my ear

"Oh fuck, yes!"

I didn't move for a moment, letting her body get used to the size of the cock inside her, then ever so slowly I pulled almost all of the way back out of her, I paused and then slid my member all the way back in at the same speed as when I had first entered her. Carly's back arched again and this time I felt the tip of my cock reach her pussy roof. It was enough to drive her over the edge again this time a mini-gasm shuddered through her, I buried my face into her neck on my left and said only loud enough for her to hear.

"Cum as much as you want sweetie"

It wasn't long before our bodies found the rhythm they liked, and I was slipping in and out of Carly's sopping pussy to a beat that brought her an orgasm on every other stroke it felt like. I had no idea what Josh was doing, and I didn't care, me and his wife were at it like lovers. We had been at it for a few minutes when out of nowhere Carly cried aloud

"That's it! oh yes! Go on! Harder!"

I didn't start slamming into her, instead I just increased the pressure I was using at the top of my stroke. Then, for the first time I felt it, movement. Carly had just spread her legs that little bit wider, I pumped two full strokes into her and she let go of my neck and her hands grabbed onto my arse, two, three, four more strokes, then I heard her cry

"Ah god, god yes, I, ah yes, I want it all!"

Suddenly her legs were off the bed, her pussy angle changed, I glanced back and down only to see Carly's stockinged legs spread high and wide, her knees bent so her calves and feet were parallel to the bed and with my next inward thrust they were moving in perfect time. I was now owning Carly and her pussy, she had surrendered to the pleasure, I could have been anyone fucking her, she was in that zone where pleasure had overtaken all else. Carly's moans and cries continued as I pumped in and out of her, my staff filling her quim completely and its tip pressing up against her pussy roof with each inward stroke. Being twentysomething and having no children Carly's love tunnel was still tight but the flow of her intimate juices made passage that much easier. I felt Carly tense a little as another minigasm washed over her, her pussy walls disgorged another fresh load of juice and on my next stroke we could hear a squelch as my cock filled her cunny again. As we rutted Carly buried her face onto my neck and her arms tightened around me, her snorts and grunts started as she approached another peak. I picked up my pace and plundered her willing pussy. Carly came almost immediately, arching her back and digging fer fingernails hard into by buttocks. Despite the feel of her nails digging into my flesh I didn't break rhythm, filing and emptying her quim of cock over and over until I could hold back no longer and pumped two loads of cum high up inside of Carly's soaking cunny. I was gasping for air my face buried into the duvet next to Carly's head and I felt her release my buttocks and ran a hand through my hair. I propped myself up a little and turned my head to face Carly where she latched onto me and kissed me deeply.

With my dick softening inside her I extricated myself from between her legs and laid on my side next to Carly facing Josh. He was still sat in the chair with his cock in hand and ribbons on cum running down his fingers. Taking a piece of tissue, he cleaned himself up but was looking less than pleased.

"We had a deal man; you were going to fuck her for me! And all you did was take your time!" he snapped.

Carly propped herself up on her elbows, her legs still spread wide facing Josh, she reached down and pulled at the top of her sopping gash, a trickle of my seed was beginning to ooze out of the bottom of her tunnel that now had a slight gape to it where my thick staff and prised her open.

"Well what do to think this is Josh, if he didn't fuck me?" Carly asked, demanding Josh to look between her legs at the flow of cum and juices oozing from her body.

"No, we had a deal, we agreed I would see you fucked properly!" Josh snapped back "Not make love to him!"

"No Josh, you had a fantasy to see me getting fucked by another man and I went along with it to please you, and now I've gone through with it, you are not happy, well I am." Carly snapped back

"What do you mean you are happy?" Josh asked with increasing and anger.

"To be honest I have cum more times tonight than I can remember, my pussy is alive and tingling and I loved the feeling of him cumming inside me!" Carly snapped back again. Before Josh could reply Carly continued.

"Now it's your turn to do what I want Josh, I want fuck him right now" she said taking hold of my cock and stroking it "Are you up for it Hal? I mean can you go again?

I replied that I could and that I would be happy to if that is what she wanted

Josh looked on without speaking for a moment before stuttering something like a "no you can't!" but Carly wasn't to be denied.

"Just sit there and watch what sort of woman your wife can be in the right hands!"

Carly moved taking up a straddling position over me with her back to me and facing Josh, with my cock getting harder by the second Carly as continued to stroke it slowly. I could hear her telling Josh to look and see how big it was, telling him how she wanted it now, a lovely big thick cock for her tight little pussy. Then in one swift movement Carly guided me to the entrance of her cunny and sank downwards taking me up to the hilt. With me high up inside her Carly began to increase her pace bouncing up and down on me wantonly, she was telling Josh how good it felt, how hard I was and that she was going to cum again soon. It must have gotten all too much for Josh because movement caught my eye and I saw Josh walk across the bottom of the bed, then I heard the door open and the close, he was gone.

Her husband leaving did nothing to stop Carly fucking me as she wanted, in fact it was almost like a release, her moans and gasps were louder, she bounced up and own on me with even more vigour for about fifteen minutes until she came with her familiar grunts and snorts. When she was done she got off me and headed for the bathroom without saying anything. When she came out a few minutes later she was wrapped in a heavy white bathrobe, she looked at me at me and said

"I think you had better go."

with a slightly embarrassed smile. I dressed and asked if she was ok and she nodded a yes before letting myself out and heading for my room.

The following morning, I awoke around six, I made a coffee and caught up with the news on the tv before showering and heading down to get some breakfast. As I walked in I could see Carly sitting at a table on her own nursing a coffee and staring into space. I noticed that the chair opposite her was empty, so I approached and said good morning. I could see her eyes were puffed and red with the tell-tale signs of having cried a lot. I took a seat and asked what was happening? Carly told me that Josh had left the hotel last night and not come back, she had tried ringing him, but he wasn't answering or replying to her messages. The whole situation was a mess. Carly told me that her and Josh at met while she was at Uni, she was studying Criminology and he was a local boy that painted lines on roads for a living which he was still doing. She told me that when they met josh was a jack the lad type (which was code for knob) and had turned her head, her parents and friends hated him, but they had married despite what people thought. As they had settled into married life, sex became all about fantasies and role play and games but less and less about love, and that is what had led them to this situation. I felt sorry for her and guilty for the part I had played but even though I wanted to go through with it I hadn't exclusively played a part in denying Josh his fantasy and the seeming an end to the marriage. I had after all asked about the risks when we met at the café.

I got a couple of fresh coffees and some pastries from the buffet and put them in front of Carly and suggested she try and eat. Manfully she forced half a pastry down and about half a cup of coffee in silence. Then out of nowhere Carly spoke again

"I know this is very cheeky of me, but can I ask you to take me home?"

I nodded in the affirmative and asked where she and Josh lived, she replied that they lived about ten miles away but went onto say

"No, not back to Josh...home!"

Again, I asked where to? And it was to a village about a hundred miles away. I thought for a moment while a looked at her face,

"Good job it's a Sunday" I replied, "Let's go get our bags and I'll fill the car on the way."

After dropping Carly off just around the corner from her home, I had a couple of hours alone time on my way home to reflect on the events of the passed few weeks and concluded that I wouldn't ever respond to invites to "fuck my wife" again. I am still a member of the website, however.

Eight months after the episode with Carly I found a message in the in box on the website it was from "Criminallysexy" and it said

"Hi Maturefox, I will be in the area in a few weeks, would you like to take the opportunity to investigate me further? Maybe handcuffs would help this time!"

I clicked on the link to the profile pictures and found two, the first was a pair of naked breasts, the second a full-length photo minus the head of someone dressed in a black cherry red Basque, black fishnet stockings and three inch heels.

12