All Comments on 'Consequences of Wife Sharing'

by secretsessions

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Well written and again it could happen. Enjoyed the read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Know your place. You're not there to own it, but to entertain.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

Love One Another. --- True loving intimate sex is the best and most satisfying.

I have learned erection control, which can provide many orgasms, for her; the most being 26-orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but very bad!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Whores stay whores and idiots stay idiots. That's the way the world is and this author has proven it to us again with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Snorts and grunts...very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff. While I watched my wife with much older men before we got married, it never got romantic. It was never an expectation either. I remember a couple of the more successful men treated me fine but seemed to look at me like a dumbass. I just wanted the intensity and jealousy of seeing my angel being nasty. We were 18-19 years old in the 1980's doing this. So the detail about the bf being a loser worked for me in the story. The first time I simply wanted a pic of her nude standing next to an old dude . I found a discreet willing gentleman. I'm obsessed by HER transformation in these situations.

She was nervous but wanted this for me. As she expected, she was repulsed by the old man when we arrived. We chatted quickly, and I asked my pensive gf if she was ready. I knew she wasn't but she blushed and got undressed so we could hurry & leave. I took my time with the camera. While setting up I showed the gent a few pics of her with another man. My gf was sitting between us on the couch naked and embarrassed as I showed the stranger sexual clips of her. I had them pose for maybe 6 mins total before asking for a pic of her holding his cock. She saw that this was probably my last request and quickly complied as the gentleman joked a bit to get her to relax. After holding his dick and seeing how appreciative the stranger was, it literally took 60 seconds for her body to betray her and get horny. Nipples and pussy were already swollen. The old guy massaged her nipples and I dabbed her pussy juice on her clit and lightly massaged it. He sucked on her titties and I knew she would blow him after that. She could suck dick to give relief as easily as scratch your back. She's a giver. Again, no romance----> Twenty mins before she was disgusted by the elderly stranger. Now her saliva was all over his ancient cock. She was a gentle, unassuming girl and knew this was a huge event for me and the stranger. She was no longer in a hurry. Her slow style of kissing and stroking cock was mesmerizing to observe. When she felt him cumming she stopped licking and began milking him with a loose grip as sperm dribbled down his dick and onto her hand.

The few old guys I could even find for her (in the 80's) maybe would have liked a deeper connection but never tried. Now that I'm older I know my mistake was they way I requested the meeting to go. We advertised quick meetings. The men felt the need to rush or never get another chance to cum on her teenage face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a crush on an older man as a teen. He was in fact a friend of my Dads and i knew someday i wanted to have sex with him. Finally it happened and i wasnt dissapointed the sex was amazing with him. I had sex with guys my age and it was always rushed with a lot of the time me going home frustrated and having to use a hairbrush to make myself cum. Not with my crush i had several orgasms before he did and feeĺing him cum inside me brought me off again. I have been meeting up with him for over a year now and have experienced anal sex which i now love maybe to much. He loves sex outdoors as do i also maybe too much and being exposed while we have sex. I have agreed to have sex with him and one maybe more of his friends soon at a party on new year eve and im nervous but excited by the thought of so much sex.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Great !!!! the world receives another pig

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I are now 32. She is very attractive and turns heads even after having 3 children. We ended up having a similar experience, starting a little over 2 years ago, just before covid hit. It was my fantasy to watch her with another man with a big cock. It took me a while, but she finally agreed to try it. After looking online for six 6 months, we found what we thought was the perfect match. We met him a couple times in a bar. He was 55 good looking and had a trim body with a 71/4-inch cock. A good 2 inches longer and much thicker than me. He was married and has grown children with grandkids. My wife really took to him. He told us he was only interested in sex and needed my wife to take the series of STD tests. We said of course and expected the same from him.

After the 3rd meeting, we ended up in a motel. I'm not going to go into all the details, but he got my wife off several times in the hour he banged her. Many more times than I ever have done. At first, she was complaining about it hurting until I went to a drugstore and got them some KY. Both my wife and he said they wanted to meet up again. I ended up exchanging phone numbers with him so we could contact each other directly instead of through the web site. He left and I ended up having sloppy 2nds lasting less than a minute.

My wife was very sore but told me she was extremely happy that I let her have some fun. After about 2 weeks she started bugging me to contact him so we could meet again. Well, we did at the same motel. After the second time we decided to take it to our house. I took the kids out several times for pizza while they enjoyed themselves in our bed.

Now comes the warning to all, about the fantasy and the consequences. I make a very good living, so my wife is a stay-at-home mom. For the past 2 years, while the kids are in school, and I am at work, my wife picks him up at the mall and brings him back to our house. He ducks down until she closes the garage. We both want to keep it from the neighbors. They have sex at least once a week sometimes twice. She is not hiding it from me, she tells me every time. I know she loves me and would never want a divorce. So, I am safe there. Even though we have sex more often now, I just can't get her off anymore, unless I go down on her. But when I do, she is thinking of him. So even though our marriage is secure, I have lost her sexually. One thing that is good he has taught her how to give great head. But the bad thing is she is not near as tight as she once was. She has conformed to his size, and it doesn't feel the same for me, nor I guess for her.

wantawatch69wantawatch69about 1 year ago

We loved this.... perhaps you could make this into a series...

Sarah and Chris.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, yet another case of " be careful what you wish for" I know the majority of stories on Lit. are fiction but some will have a basis in truth and some people will try to turn fiction into reality, you really have to be a fuckin idiot to give you're wife to another man, how will you feel when she rightly dumps you, or falls in love, or just prefers him as a lover rather than you, if you are happy to come second in your own marriage, well good luck, you don't deserve a wife or partner, just stick to internet porn and leave the women to the men.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was quite good, but you make the common mistake of overusing nouns. Carly, Carly, Carly... That's why we have pronouns. Over repeated nouns can become jarring and detract from the story. That said, I still enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsessions@secretsessions
I'm just doing my best to write down and share some of my experiences,while at the same time committing to print some of the things I fantasise about and imagine what could happen with people I meet Enjoy Ss