Consequences Pt. 03: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn also looked at Rachel, who was now squirming in her seat and pressing her thighs firmly together. "I suppose we could she," she said, elaborately licking her lips.

Astrid seemed to consider the idea, then relent: "Alright you little whore, get your clothes off and get over here!"

Rachel sprang from the armchair and stripped in seconds flat, leaving her crop top, shorts and damp panties in a heap on the floor. She stepped quickly over to where Astrid and Rachel were still kneeling on the floor embracing one another.

They looked up at the flawless body of the teenager as she stood before them with her hands behind her back, her legs slightly parted and her pelvis thrust forward. They took in her pleading blue eyes, her satin smooth skin, her tiny firm tits with their beaded nipples and the delectably tempting pussy lips, dewy with desire, that were visible in her youthful thigh gap.

"Tell me Marilyn,' said Rachel as she pressed herself against the cum drenched breasts of the other woman. "Is it naughty of me to think that Rachel looks so much younger than her eighteen years."

Marilyn moaned and her eyes blazed with pent up need: "Yes, it's very naughty, but it's also true."

"Right you cheating little slut," commanded Astrid. "The first thing you can do is use that lying tongue of yours to clean us both up."

Rachel's heart leapt with relief and she complied with alacrity, stepping toward Marilyn to begin licking and sucking all of Astrid's girl goo from the older woman's breasts and belly. For the next few minutes she applied herself willingly to her task, feeling her own excitement soaring as she licked every tangy drop from Marilyn's body and face. She then turned to where Astrid had seated herself on the edge of the bed and proceeded to clean the dominant woman's cunt, deliberately sucking on her labia and paying special attention to the swollen clitoris, hoping desperately to extract forgiveness with every lick. When her dom's breasts and face had also been cleaned she sat back on her heels with downcast eyes, submissively awaiting further instructions. Her body was on fire with the urgent need to cum, her nipples aching and her pussy dripping, but she was wise enough to know she could not yet beg for relief.

Astrid stood in front of her but reached again for Marilyn who was also showing the obvious signs of heightened arousal and the need for a climax.

"Well Rachel, unlike you, I think Marilyn has earned a reward and I think I feel inclined to make her cum - again and again - while you can just watch. Now get back over to that chair and remember, don't you dare touch yourself."

Rachel couldn't help the small moan of frustration that escaped her lips as she reluctantly resumed her seat. Then she watched in tortured agitation as Astrid lay on her back on the bed and invited Marilyn to straddle her face. The other woman quickly obeyed, standing astride Astrid, then slowly bent her knees to lower her swollen cunt onto Astrid's mouth. Rachel could almost feel the erotic charge that swept through Marilyn as Astrid got to work with her lips, tongue and teeth. Marilyn leaned back to brace herself on her arms and gently rolled her hips to increase the erotic sensations. She threw her head back and groaned in passion - and then pain as Astrid's hands snaked up to clasp her breasts and twist her nipples. For what seemed like interminable hours to Rachel, but was probably only twenty minutes, Astrid brought Marilyn to orgasm after orgasm, with her forearms clamped around Rachel's thighs and refusing to relent even when the mature submissive tried to prise Astrid's face from her oversensitive clit. Her last orgasm was overwhelming, causing intense pain and pleasure, and wrenching guttural cries from her throat.

Finally, Astrid released her grip on Marilyn and allowed the woman to collapse onto her back. With a smirk in Rachel's direction she tenderly embraced Marilyn, kissing her and entwining their bodies. They stayed motionless for some time, causing Rachel even greater frustration as she yearned for a climax. After long minutes during which Astrid and Rachel exchanged whispered endearments that, maddeningly, Rachel could not quite hear, they raised themselves to sit side-by-side on the bed and summoned Rachel forward. They made her stand in front of them, naked and fully exposed, then turn slowly as they critiqued her body musing aloud on her non-existent flaws. She felt humiliated - but incredibly aroused by their blatant inspection.

"Hmm, quite sweet really..."

"Skin a bit pale..."

"Such tiny tits, though, barely a mouthful..."

"Yes, and that little cunt needs a bit more maturity..."

"Not bad legs I suppose..."

"That arse needs a bit more oomph don't you think..."

They made her face away from them and bend over to touch the floor, then began to finger and probe her in a mock-clinical fashion that made her arousal almost too much to bear.

"Hmm, yes those arse cheeks are a bit skimpy..."

"But I suppose the starfish is nice and tight... oooh yes, absolutely clamps on my finger..."

"Look how her slutty cunt lips are dripping, what a shameless little whore she is..."

"Yes, almost but not quite good enough to eat."

Rachel had withstood this humiliation in silence but finally could stand no more and began to beg: "Oh please Miss Astrid - please Miss Marilyn - please let me cum, I'm absolutely dying here!"

Astrid deemed to consider this plea with a theatrical finger to her chin. "Hmmm," she opined. "I think we can make your punishment far worse before it gets any relief."

With that she suddenly dragged Rachel across both her and Marilyn's laps commanding her partner to hold Rachel down. Without further ado she began to rain sharp, stinging slaps to Rachel's pert buttocks. The young girl screamed in shock but then tried to stifle her cries of pain as the beating continued. Marilyn watched wide-eyed, licking her lips and moaning as she saw the taut flesh of Rachel's arse blossom into redness. But she also felt the teenager's nipples harden against her thigh and saw Astrid's hand become moist as she interspersed her bottom slaps with sharp raps to the girl's tight young cunt. Rachel's sobs were replaced with gasps and groans of pleasure as she felt the pain plateau and then transform into a deep feeling of sexual pleasure that radiated from her tortured arse cheeks to her pussy and swollen clit. As suddenly as they started, the rhythmic slaps stopped and Astrid began to lovingly sooth and stroke the angry flesh with the softest of touches. This only fired Rachel's brimming lust and she felt her pussy dripping onto Astrid's legs. Her need to orgasm was overwhelming now but her cruel and skilful mistress knew how to keep her teetering on the edge without the relieving rush of fulfilment.

Astrid smiled down at her restrained sub then ordered Marilyn to slide from under the girl, leaving Rachel hanging head down on her Astrid's thighs. "I think," she said carefully. "That our little slut here might need some tender care after her punishment. Why don't you kneel down behind her and kiss her better?"

Marilyn didn't need any further instruction, she knelt obediently behind the jack-knifed girl and her eyes blazed with excitement as she leaned forward to begin gently kissing and licking the inflamed arse cheeks. Astrid still had one hand clamped on the squirming teenager's back holding her down. But after a few moments of watching Marilyn's ministrations she used both hands to grasp the firm globes of Rachel's arse and prise them apart exposing her tiny rosebud. Marilyn looked up for permission and at Astrid's smiling nod she ran the tip of one forefinger across the tight pucker, making Rachel clench and moan, then followed up with her tongue, laving the wrinkled opening before forcing her tongue as deeply as possible into the ring. Rachel shrieked with pleasure and her whole body trembled on the edge of completion when Astrid again intervened, forcing Marilyn to stop the tongue fucking and cease all contact with the quivering teenager.

Astrid pushed Rachel from her lap onto the floor where the girl curled into a tight ball shedding tears in deep sobs.

After a few moments during which the older women gazed down at their pet, they drew her gently up and lay her on the bed between them. The naked threesome embraced, and slowly Rachel's sobs dissipated and her heartbeat slowed to a normal pace. Between them, Astrid and Marilyn caressed the young girl, gliding their fingertips lovingly across her silken skin, gently stroking her face, breasts, belly and thighs - but avoiding the area Rachel most wanted them to touch.

It was Marilyn now who seemed to take command. She kissed Rachel gently on the lips and asked: "Do you understand why we have been so severe with you?"

"Yes," whispered Rachel.

"Can you imagine how much worse things might have been if your text had not come to me but to some other one of your contacts?"

Rachel nodded: "Yes, of course. I'm so sorry."

"Will you promise to be more careful in future?"

"Oh god yes!" she said earnestly.

"Well, after all, I suppose this has had an unexpected and rather lovely outcome, hasn't it?" Marilyn asked, reaching across Rachel to slip her middle finger into Astrid's mouth and then moving it down to slide it along the lips of her mistress's quim.

Astrid moaned in agreement. "Mmmm, yes - though I'm still pretty angry at your deceitfulness, Rachel. I'm sure if you'd come clean to either of us we could have resolved things quite amicably."

"I know, I know," sighed Rachel. "But I didn't want to risk losing either of you." She emphasised this by caressing a breast on both of her dominant lovers and turning her head to kiss each of them in turn. The kisses lingered from one to the other, and Rachel's simmering arousal quickly began to boil.

"Well," said Astrid. "I think Rachel has earned her relief and I think a daisy chain might be just the thing to help her out."

"A daisy chain?" echoed Marilyn and Rachel, both frowning at the unfamiliar term.

"Yes," smiled Astrid. "A daisy chain!" and she quickly rearranged their bodies on the bed till all three were lying on their right sides, each with her face cushioned on an inner thigh and a wet and willing vagina before her eyes. Astrid applied her mouth to Marilyn's fragrant cleft, Marilyn latched onto the swollen lips of Rachel's tiny cunt and, in her turn, the teenager lovingly began to lick and suck on the silken folds of Astrid's hairless pussy.

Soon the air was filled with the tang of streaming pussies and the sounds of sexual hunger as the two women and their teenage lover climbed the slope of mutual passion.

Not surprisingly it was Rachel who peaked first, as Marilyn used her lips and tongue to suck and lick the teenager's engorged clit, with two fingers in her cunt and one in her arsehole to drive the girl into a screaming orgasm.

Rachel had to momentarily abandon Astrid's pussy as her body convulsed in a climax that left her shuddering and shaking. She almost lost consciousness with the force of her climax and found herself floating on a wave of sexual euphoria which she felt sure would be repeated often in the arms of her beautiful, mature lovers.

Astrid and Marilyn also paused in their loving to watch the writhing girl then smiled at one another and exchanged a complicit wink.

12