Consequences Pt. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still looks slightly perplexed. Last clue or you don't get the show, so they sit next to each other and put a hand on each other's lap. It takes him a desperate minute because he's not on their wavelength. Then, he is rescued by inspiration, "You came on the bus, shit and you talked about Olivia's fantasy, where's the cucumber?"

"That's for next time, you will have to do for now, and as you've been a clever boy you get to watch where we left off." They look at each other with truly naughty grins, and 'as one' they reach down pull up their skirts and pull their panties off. I should sit down if I were you my love, this might take a little while.

David is treated to a display that any hot blooded man would die for as the ladies sink fingers in to each other's pussy and begin thumbing their clits. Then for the next several minutes they finger each other gradually faster and faster, at some point they wrench at their tops to try and gain access and David rushes to help, giving them each an enthusiastic kiss with tongues searching and tasting. Their faces scrunched up with concentration, David watches and helps them as he kisses and plays with their breasts and nipple. Their backs arch and twist with the electricity going to and from their clit, until together they buck and push him back a little, then climax with a loud groan.

A while later he is hugging them as they, pleased with themselves, hug and kiss each other. For a moment he feels slightly out of it, somehow they can time their climaxes together and then hug and kiss and whisper sweet words like long term lovers. But he looks on with pleasure at them, in truth he is so lucky to have them and for them to adore each other. "Wow I needed that." He heard mentioned and "These weekends really turn my body on, makes me feel like I can never get enough." He found the words both exciting and worrying.

He left them to enjoy their mutual bliss for a while, deciding to make some notes on things he needed to do. He immediately sent a message for Michael to see if he could get him started on the farm project earlier. He sent Rachel a message asking her to contact him after work. He made a note to arrange his Dads communication with the realtors. He messaged Bree to ask if she wanted a lift home, he wanted to talk to her about Rachel but didn't want to interfere with anything she had going on. It still didn't sit well with him when one of his ladies was seeing other men, it was something he had to try to accept.

He was surprised when neither of his ladies came to tease or play with him, but not displeased as he felt there was much to do and little time to accomplish everything before their upcoming holiday. When it came close to time for Monica and Dee to return he was surprised to see that neither woman was with him. He therefore decided to ring the Realtors to set up the meeting and arrange to borrow a key to the farm for a longer period. He got Francine first and while chatting to her he was not surprised to see Olivia step in, she had a radar as far as he was concerned. He decided to rack up the small talk while she is with him and congratulated Francine about how good she looked on Saturday and apologised that they hadn't had more time to talk. Eventually he started to think it could backfire on him so he got himself put through to Joannie. He told her that financing for the farm purchase looked good to go and asked her to liaise with his father and Janes father while he was away. There was a little small talk about Saturday night but they agreed to catch up as soon as they could get together again.

Olivia surprised him when he put the phone down by saying, "Where you teasing me?"

"I was darling, did you mind very much?"

"A little, but we have been particularly naughty to you today."

"Why is that? have I done something wrong?"

"No, not at all, Jane and I feel the same, we don't know why but we both feel super hyped, it's probably all the great sex we had and not much sleep. I don't know why but we both feel like a couple of sluts today."

"I was surprised that you didn't come see me while Monica was out."

"We were going to but you looked so worried about what you were dealing with that we decided to give you a show on the way home and then take you straight to bed, when we get in. He smiled, delighted with their plan.

Bree rang about 3pm, she'd left her phone off at lunch and forgot to turn it back on again until she got home. Rachel messaged that she would be leaving work about 5pm and then going to get some clothes. David went out to Olivia and Jane who were again busy working on the invites and looking up contact details. "Did I say that Rachel wants to stay at our place while we are away?"

"You did, but I don't think we feel one way or another yet, we hardly know her."

"True," he said, "I think I'll tell her we want her to stay at least until Monday so that we can get to know each other." Both ladies smiled their agreement and turned back to their work.

They decided to pack up after David sent his message, deciding they had done enough until later. So carrying laptops and other items they went to the car popping the laptops on to the front seat. David wasn't too surprised when the ladies jumped in the back seat and Olivia leaned across to him and said, "Turn your mirror down darling so that you can see us and we can see you. He did so and pulled down the vanity mirror for a full view. Pulling out into traffic he couldn't look in the mirrors and they were heading out of the city centre before he could pay much attention to what they were up to. As he finally looked, two pairs of panties came flying into the front, and they laughed, the ladies giving him teasing looks into his mirror. Olivia is giving her usual 'Are you OK with what we are up to.?" arched eyebrow. His opportunities to look were rare but then he noticed that Olivia had pushed the front passenger seat right forward and Jane had disappeared into the foot-well, a tweak of his interior mirror found Olivia's feet up on the front seat legs wide open and Janes head in between. For a while all he could do was listen and take occasional glances.

End of Consequences Part A

*******************************************************************************

To be continued........

©2022 Bacchant2

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Famous Four She knew what she was doing.in Loving Wives
Indecent Proposal Wife cheated for the sake of her husband health.in Loving Wives
End Around She wanted adventure. He had adventures.in Loving Wives
Fool me Twice! Wife helps husband cuckold rival's two different wives.in Loving Wives
Arbitrary A wife learns that "arbitrary" doesn't mean "unimportant".in Loving Wives
More Stories