Consequences Pt. 06C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia chanced her hand under the table, resting her hand on Erika's thigh, she flinched slightly and then looked into Olivia's eyes asking unspoken questions. Olivia looked at her reassuring, her mouth turning up slightly and her eyebrows lifting to ask if she wanted to continue. Her hand moved closer to her centre seeking confirmation and Erika moved her legs apart just slightly.

Ana hungrily moved her hand up and down his cock, paying special attention to his crown between each rise and fall.

David's lubricated fingers became very naughty circulating around Ana's little hole for a few seconds before stroking all the way up to her clit.

Ana stroked a little faster showing approval of David's attention.

Olivia whispered into Erika's ear, "Go and take your tights off" and then pressing a finger to her pussy added, "And your panties."

David probes Ana's lips, his fingers curling inside her.

Ana is distracted from her actions, her hand just rubbing his crown again.

Olivia moves to allow Erika to get out and head for the toilet.

The food is eaten now, Olivia suggests to David and Ana that the four do the dishes.

Jo and Lauren get up from the table, both faces look hot, Lauren was away last night and they have been close all evening. Jo touches and holds David's shoulder as they go to pass and Lauren seeing the action places her hand on the other. David reaches up to cover both with his own giving them his affection and assurance. Jo gives him a kiss of thanks and David is very surprised when Lauren does the same and as she breaks apart she says, "Come and see us later please." David is delighted by her words and reaches to give her a reciprocal kiss.

Their visitors look on with interest, particularly Ver, who is sitting just along from Olivia. Olivia can see some degree of envy in Ver so she shuffles across and says, "Why don't you join them?" She shakes her head, she hasn't become that adventurous yet, her mind is insisting she is only into men so she turns her attention to John Thomas and asks him what he does for a living.

Erika returns and the foursome head for the kitchen, checking in with Bree as they go. Angela of course is taking keen interest in all the activities.

In the kitchen, Ana and Erika rest against the counter as Olivia and David close in on them, Erika looks uncomfortable, this is all new to her, Ana takes her hand and gives her a reassuring kiss, much to Erika's surprise and look of bewilderment.

Olivia kneels in front of them and reaches to David's pants, unfastening them and removing them deftly, she then licks him from stem to tip, making him twitch and stretch, then suckles and tongues his crown. She cups his balls gently and strokes the sensitive area behind as her mouth pulses up and down, teasing then pleasing over and over.

Meanwhile, Erika is lost to the moment, Ana's hands have already removed her bra and her hands are cupping, squeezing, and stroking her firm breasts, pulling on her nipples making them prominent and hard ready for her mouth.

A sound disturbs them, "Let's go upstairs" David says urgently. Together hand in hand, and hands on David's cock, they head up, at the top they hear delighted squeals and stop at the door. David had promised to stop by and it would be rude not to. Jo is kneeling on the bed, bottom pushed up into position for her lover, a vibrator projecting from her pussy and Lauren is driving a strapless dildo into her anus, its Jos favourite and her mewls and squeals confirm it. She looks towards the door and Lauren follows her gaze, they smile and wave him in, he accepts the invitation and Ana isn't slow to follow. Olivia leads Erika to another room.

David stands behind a naked Lauren enjoying the view of her rear as it pushes in and out, he risks stroking her bottom cheeks and there is no resistance, that's promising he thinks. A warm body closes up behind him and hands close around his waist. He decides to do something similar, reaching around Lauren with two hands, finding her clit tucked close to the Dildo, his fingers stroke her little nub in circles whilst the other hand works its way to her pussy where he finds her end of the dildo. As she pushes forward into Jo he increases the pressure on the dildo inside Lauren at the same time, then his fingers explore around it, he stretches her by inserting a finger beside the dildo, probing deep on the up stroke. Ana's two hands follow his timing, stroking up and down his length as he moves with Lauren. He turns to Ana, "Help me finish her so that I can concentrate on you. Ana doesn't need telling twice.

*******************************************************************************

David

With three ladies spreadeagle across the bed, their needs temporarily sated. I am aware there is still has much to do. I'll be back in a while I say to all, I'd like to sleep here tonight if that's ok. I am acknowledged with smiles so move on.

I find Olivia taking Erika in much the same way as Lauren had Jo, except she had her weapon pressing in to Erika's pussy and was stroking her anus to sounds of delighted squeels. I think, 'They don't seem to need any help from me.' But Olivia still beckons me in with her wicked smile and a curve of her hand. I press close and kiss her sweet lips and the same for Erika who seems surprised. I turn my eyes to Olivia, and she asks, "Are you ok?" I think she's probably checking that I am ok with the scene. "You are intoxicating my love." I say and kiss her again to which she gives me a broad relieved smile; I had been right. "I was thinking I ought to check how things are downstairs, don't worry I'll cover for you, fuck her good my Minx." That brings out an even more delighted smile.

"Ohh I will," she says.

Downstairs I almost feel like I hadn't been missed, surprising since I must have been gone quite some time. The wine seemed to be flowing well and Bree, Louise and Rachel all seemed to be circulating and keeping everyone topped up. Jane is in a deep conversation with Aleesha, Marlene, Angela and her associate John Thomas. The latter pair seemed to be centre of attention answering questions and indulging them. I saw Angela's eyes flick to me as I joined them and I wondered if she needed rescuing.

I take a moment to whisper into Janes ear, "Olivia is currently taking care of a new young thing if you fancy a break shortly." She turns, smiles, thinks for a moment and nods, I know she hates being out of the loop. John T seemed to be enjoying all the feminine company so didn't notice when Angela got up to join him.

"Hi, is everything ok with you?" David asked.

"I'm just fine thank you; your ladies have been marvellous and your guests have been entertaining, thank you for inviting us."

"Thank you for coming it's nice to have a good mix of friends, don't you think? Tomorrow night I think we have seven men and two women so we seem to have quite a social mix building up now.

"Ohh she said did I come on the wrong night?" she teased.

"Maybe, the ladies tell me that one of them is extremely well endowed."

"She coloured slightly and patted her chest."

"Why don't you come, but on your own, you never know what might come up, come as yourself."

She thought about that for a moment "If I get your drift, you think I should leave my morals at home."

"If you want to indulge and have a good time you should, take a night off from the image you have to maintain."

She looked him squarely in the eyes, trying to judge just how much what everyone said about this man was really true and how much he could be trusted.

I tried to reassure her saying, "I really don't mind whether you do or don't Angela. Olivia and Jane see something fun and exciting in you under that professional façade and they are good judges of character, so I'm always ready to back their judgement."

She placed her hand on his thigh to see his reaction, he didn't flinch or waiver. "Do you know I might just do that, who are the ladies that are coming?" "Joannie and Francine plus some of our ladies depending upon what they are getting up to, but Bree is in charge so she'll be here and probably Jo and a new woman, Erika, other than that I can't say."

"No Olivia?" She asks.

"Normally I would say for sure. Right now I am not totally sure, she is on something of a time scale at the moment to get our project underway before the holiday. If you are coming without John, I'd say she would definitely be here.

"I'm guessing she is working on something of a pressure right now gauging by the way that young lady worshipped her earlier."

"You could say that, I'm sure they wouldn't mind company if you went up to see what was happening. When I passed by, Olivia was showing her something from our toy collection."

Angela was taken by the innuendo and wished that she could really drop everything and do just that, but her façade as David called it had its demands, especially when her colleague was with her. She looked at John T and sighed in a way that David got the meaning.

"Well maybe you could spare 5 minutes to just drop by, I think Jane will be checking on her too shortly. I'm sure John T would be understanding if you had to do a little private therapy with a patient."

David watched the wheels of her mind turning and took a moment to indicate to Jane that she should go up now and hopefully she got the message to take Angela with her. Her smile was definitely saucy enough.

Ver was his next visitor, she came closer to him, than he would have expected."What's your secret?" she asked.

"Secret?" He raised an eyebrow to her.

"You must have a secret that brings so many women to your house and Jo looks so......"

"Happy?" I interjected.

"More like, well fucked!"

For a moment I am lost for words. I decided to play the shock tactic game too.

"Well she certainly looked well fucked when I left her a short while ago."

"You didn't!!, when did you get time?"

"No I didn't."

"Ohh." She looked almost disappointed.

Thinking I'd spoiled her fantasy I tried one more shock, "When I arrived she was on her knees and had a vibrator in her pussy and a strap on dildo fucking her arse, that the kind of thing you were visualising?"

I watched with satisfaction as the colour rose up her neck to her cheeks as she fully visualised what I'd said.

"Now your messing with me."

I gave her my best 'honest joe' look, "You could come and see but you would have to be prepared to take your clothes off when you get there.

"Now you're just trying to get into my panties"

"If you say so." I said, now enjoying every minute of this teasing banter. Olivia had taught me well.

I left her to think about that one and went to check on everyone else, especially the remainder of our ladies who doing a great job entertaining. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jane approach Angela and take her upstairs. I was most definitely going to go up again shortly.

I wasn't totally sure who would stay the night and who wouldn't, I could see Aaron and Rachel glancing around wondering where Ana was, so I resolved to speak to Ana soon. Across the table I spotted someone I hadn't noticed earlier, when had he arrived I wondered. I hadn't known that Daniel was invited and he looked lost, so I assumed he was looking for Olivia. I wasn't sure what to do about that one, I didn't think it would go down well if I threw him out, the idea made me chuckle to myself though. I decided to ask Olivia about that. I spoke to Bree congratulating her on being such a fine host and I could see the praise was very welcome, I asked what she thought Marlene might do and she didn't know so I left that one to her. I knew Aleesha would go home so I had a quick word next.

I was chaffing at the bit to go upstairs but found myself cornered by Aaron and Rachel. I decided to send two messages, to Olivia and Ana. Jane was already up there, I assumed with Angela, so I asked Louise if she would take them up for me. I knew very well that it would probably be the last we saw of her, all the ladies were looking forward to trying out her clever tongue and I wondered who would be the lucky one.

Olivia and Ana eventually came down, both looking pleased with themselves. Ana was gathered up by Aaron and Rachel. Olivia looked at me, glanced at Daniel who smiled at her and then she decided to come over.

"I wasn't going to come down David, I am surprised that you sent for me." Her face said different but I didn't press.

"Me too my love it was a bit stupid of me but I had no idea he would be here but I could see him looking for you and now I regret calling for you."

"I'm very horny now David, so are you going to take me back upstairs or is he? And then I watched as her Demon kicked in, "Or maybe both of you?" Her wicked smile said exactly what she thought of that idea.

"Go and talk to him my love and see how you feel, it seems to be your special dispensation day, I just worry that you're getting too attached to him.

She looked at him very thoughtfully and I felt she had regained control of her demons.

I tried a ruse, "Did you see Angela upstairs? Did you have the pleasure?"

"Not yet, She and Jane are looking after Erika for me."

"You better be quick then, Jane will need more help."

She visibly brightened at that and her whole demeanour changed. "Maybe just a quick chat then."

I watched her go to him and heard her say, "Hello Daniel, how have you been?"

"Not so bad thanks."

"Did you recover ok?"

"I think so, the doctor said I should be ok."

"My husband is surprised to see you here."

"Yes, I just had a message to come, I thought it was from you. He doesn't know does he?"

"No, he doesn't."

I was straining to hear what I didn't know but Olivia must have sensed me and turned them away.

I suspected that what I heard next was "And it will stay that way, won't it?" All I saw next was his nod but I couldn't hear much more. I decided that I didn't need to know. As I am sure she expected I made sure that I could see them clearly from then on and I guessed she would either play up to me or wind up relatively quickly to get upstairs to join the fun. No matter the likely situation I realised I was obsessed by her relationship with him. But I could not stop myself from testing her and suffering the consequences. I wondered if she knew that. Here I was fairly sure that something had happened with Daniel and yet I'd thrown them together completely unnecessarily. Was this a kink I wondered? Unlikely. Was I worried? I was, but now I had so much else going on it had become like a game. It would be interesting to see how she dealt the cards tonight because I was sure her mind would be thinking of something as she could feel me watching her.

End of Consequences 06 Part C

*******************************************************************************

©2022 Bacchant2

To be continued in Consequences 06D

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bad Neighbours Pt. 01 New neighbours change upset Abbie and Andy's marriage.in Loving Wives
That Green Dress Ch. 01 A horrible dating history ends when love is finally found.in Loving Wives
No Questions Asked Did his super faithful wife just ask for a hall pass?in Loving Wives
What Happens... Stays... Day 01 Wife accompanies husband on a business trip to Las Vegas.in Loving Wives
Good Old Dad Wife has a bad side. With his father.in Loving Wives
More Stories