Good Old Dad

Story Info
Wife has a bad side. With his father.
8.8k words
4.11
34.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulling into out neighborhood when I noticed a pickup coming out. That looks just like Dad's truck. But it's 11 o'clock, Sunday night. Why would he be here? I was able to see the last three digits on the plate. 789. I took the multiple left and rights through our typical suburban neighborhood. Some day we'll get that new house. And then pulled into our house. Probably nothing, I thought.

I was on my way back from a weekend trade show. My new business was taking off and I'd sold a lot and made a lot of deals there. But I hated them. I hated being away from Lynn, my wife of four years and our two kids, 3 and 2. Ordinarily I would have stayed until Monday morning, after all, it was a four hour drive but I just wanted to hold Lynn tonight, see the girls in the morning, and sleep in my own bed.

I pulled into the drive and walked up the steps to our starter home. I walked in quietly with my suitcase just in case. The girls would be asleep and Lynn might be in bed as well. She was one of those 'early to bed, early to rise' kind of people as was I.

Funny, I hear the shower running. Odd. I peered through the doorway to the bathroom and sure enough. Lynn was in the shower. It wasn't clear, but through the textured shower door I could see she was vigorously flushing and washing out her lady parts. That's weird. But then she squatted some, looked like she was trying to force something out of her anus and had a finger in there cleaning things out. I don't know why, but I took a picture.

Oh, God. My world was collapsing. MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME! AND SOMEONE DID HER ASS! We'd never had anal sex. Heck she didn't even want me to put a finger in there, but there she was cleaning things for all she was worth. I backed away. Tears in my eyes, staring. Maybe it's not what it seems. I turned and looked at our bed. We'd spent many a happy hour soaking those sheets. I looked and the sheets were soaked. Ok, but not from me. MY WIFE JUST HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN. IN MY BED! The puddle smelled of sex. A combination of Lynn and semen. I took another photo.

I had to sit down. Who, why, when, how long? My mind was flooded with questions. Surely not my Dad. But that sure looked like his truck. I walked to the girls' room. Man, they were beautiful. At least I'd done something right. On the dresser was a bottle of antihistamine that our Pediatrician had recommended if the girls got all fussy and couldn't sleep. Worked like knockout drops and soon they would be dozing, he'd said. What? Did she drug 'em? Another photo.

I went to the living room and sat in the dark. It was a small house so I heard Lynn get out of the shower, start tying up her long, blonde hair and pull her night gown from the closet. I decided to walk back in the house. "Lynn, Lynn, I'm home" I said in a loud whisper in order to not awaken the kids. Lynn hadn't heard, apparently, because as I walked in the bedroom she was calmly stripping the sheets and the mattress pad. She never did the mattress pad. I walked in the bedroom, "Lynn, I'm home." She gasped and jumped. Looks of surprise, fear, guilt, shock all washed across her face as her eyes went wide. "John, JOHN! What are you doing home? I didn't think you were going to be here until tomorrow. You must be tired from your four hour drive." No kiss, no hug. No 'I missed you.'

"It's 11, Hon. What are you doing changing the sheets now? And it looks like you just took a shower."

"Oh, the girls have been a mess, missing you. And I have missed you so. I just wanted the bed to be nice and fresh for when you got home and I could welcome you properly." Sounds good, but...

"Well, here, let me give you a hand and then you can welcome me properly. How would that be?"

"No, no. I'll get it. Why don't you sit down and relax and I'll just throw these in the wash. Get something to eat and drink and I'll be right down." Anything to get me the hell out of the there, right?

I quickly got some water to drink. I heard her go back into the bathroom. Yes, we do have a small house. I walked back in the bedroom, then went a put on my PJ's, and went to the bathroom to pee. Interesting. A new tampon wrapper was in the trash can.

"You look beautiful, Hon. Let's break in those new sheets."

"I'd love to, John, but I just started my period, so I don't think we'll be able to do anything for a few days." Another lie. She was like clockwork. Every fourth week. Her last one had finished a week ago.

"Well, that's a shame. That's why I drove home. I just wanted to hold you, Honey. I've missed you. I hate being away from my all girl household. Ok, give me a kiss." I went to kiss her on the lips and maybe get something started, but she turned her head and I got her cheek. I took a deep breath. Her hair still smelled of sex.

The dagger entered my heart which was now broken into a million pieces and it felt like the handle was twisted and broken off. We turned off the bedroom light and climbed into opposite sides of our king sized bed. I turned on my side and started to cry. What was I going to do? Guilt, betrayal, anger, heartache, loss all flashed through my brain. No sleep tonight. What am I going to do?

Lynn:

Holy shit, that was close. 20 minutes earlier and he would have seen his Dad pump sperm into my ass. I hope I got everything out. He had a strange look on his face. He must suspect something is not right. I'm going to have to make it up to him, once my 'period' is done.

Surely he doesn't keep track of those. Frank and I are going to have to be a lot more careful. This almost wrecked everything. I love John, love him to pieces. Things are starting to really pick up with the business and making our lives easier. And he is such a great father.

We'd decided that I would be a stay at home mom for now. I loved being home with the girls. Every day they were different and changing. And although it was tough financially, the trade off was that I got to hear their first words, I got to see their first steps. I never missed any of it! Thank you, John.

But Frank. Frank was wonderful. It has just kind of happened naturally, organically. He didn't replace John. He just sort of supplemented him. He was just something I needed in addition to John. John was a great lover. Always thought of my needs first, gentle, but sometimes hard. Easy, but sometimes rough. I loved him as a lover. So why? Hell. I don't know. But I do know I wouldn't want to swap Frank for John.

Things just kind of happened with Frank. He had a construction company and would swing by the house for a bit to fix something or just have a cup of coffee. I wasn't flirting, well maybe I was, but I certainly didn't discourage him. I would make little treats and things for when he would come over.

He started spending more time here when John would be out of town or tied up all day. He started touching my arm, shoulder, back, waist. It was electric, I never pulled away. One day he pulled me into a kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth. Instead of being horrified, I found it exciting, naughty, forbidden. I was doing what I read about in those romance novels. The forbidden fruit. I returned the kiss with passion. I could feel my body getting primed for action.

He came over the next day and we started kissing. He started stroking my breast through my shirt. I didn't resist. It was dirty, nasty. I had never cheated at anything in my life. Not even cards. And now I was cheating on my husband. The man I loved with all my heart, well, I guess not all of my heart or I wouldn't be letting his father get to second base.

Since I didn't resist, he slid his hand under my shirt, unhooked my bra and my girls were free for him to explore. God, when he played with my nipples.... I knew I should stop but this was a whole different side of me. I wanted to be dirty, a slut, all the bad things I saw in the movies.

I slid my hand down and felt his cock. It was rock hard. He wanted me! He was excited by me! I wanted more. I wanted that cock. I dragged him into the bathroom, slid his zipper down and grabbed hold of him. A nice cock, probably smaller than John's but still very nice. I stroked it, reached in and felt his balls, then dropped to my knees and started licking below the head of his cock.

He groaned. I put it into my mouth and started swirling the head with my tongue. Then started moving down the shaft and back up. But instead of the nice, controlled blow jobs I gave John, I gave him a sloppy, brutal, porno blow job. Lots of noise and saliva. I took him right to the back of my throat. I could never deep throat without barfing. Believe me, I've tried.

As if on cue, he grabbed my head and started face fucking me for all he was worth. Tears were running down my cheeks. But I loved it. He tensed and I could feel his cum shooting into my throat. Stream after stream. It was wonderful. But then...

The girls started banging on the door. "I'll be out in a minute." And so much for today. He left and once the girls were squared away I got my vibrator out and went to town. When John got home, I jumped his bones like a crazy woman. He was most appreciative.

The next day, Frank came over again. I had on a sun dress with no undies. I was ready. "Lynn, are you sure this Ok? We should stop if you want before we go any further."

"No, Frank, I want this. I think I need this. I want to be the bad girl. Your bad girl. I want you to be rough. I want you to hurt me. I want you to ache to get me alone for a minute." I dragged him back into the bathroom. I took his hand and put it under my dress to let his fingers do the walking. He started rubbing my clit. Oooooh, that felt so good. Then one tentative finger. I moved towards him, I was already soaked from anticipation. Then a second, then a third. He was slow, gentle, but I took his hand and started stroking in and out hard. Slam, all the way to his knuckles, then back out. Slam! I could feel it building. I started to tremble, he squeezed my clit, hard and I came with jerking and a shudder.

"Frank I need you to eat my pussy." He went down. It felt great and I felt myself build up and go over the edge with another orgasm. I swear I went blank for a moment and shook and shuddered. I pulled away, turned around and bent over the sink. "Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me hard. I want it to hurt."

He slid his cock along my slit and then it just fell into my more than ready pussy. I remember, it was like a slimy eel sliding through the water. Eels were dirty, gross creatures and Frank was feeding the demon in me. He started pounding. I'm surprised the pedestal sink didn't tear free.

I came again with a groan and shaking and fluid. What, did I just pee myself? I could tell he was getting close and he started to pull out. "No, Frank. I'm on the pill. It's Ok. I want to feel you cum inside of me." He came and I came again. Holy shit!

I turned around, got on my knees and cleaned him off. Cum and fluids were dripping down my thighs. How decadent. The demon inside was happy.

"Oh, Lynn, we are going to have such fun together."

"John's leaving Friday night until Sunday. Why don't you plan on spending the weekend and we can get to know each other better."

I remember being so excited by the time John left I had to rub myself. I had called the Pediatrician and he had recommended using a little Benadryl to help the girls sleep when they weren't feeling good. Well, they were going to sleep well tonight. Mommy could make all the noise she wanted and not worry about them.

When Frank got there we hurried to the bedroom and just about ripped off each other's clothes. I went down on him and shoved it as far in as I could, but gagged like crazy. Tears ran down my cheeks, spittle from my mouth. I sucked until he came and then to keep him hard. I wanted him to last inside of me.

He turned me around, slid his cock around and then sank it to the hilt in one motion. Oooooooh! It felt so good. He started pounding away and I felt my crescendo coming and orgasmed almost immediately. He kept going, started getting rougher and more frantic and then he came with a deep moan. I turned and cleaned him and he slid it back in.

He kept pounding. I was sure my ass cheeks would be bruised. 'What's that?' I wondered. I felt a finger slide in along his shaft and move in and out with it. Odd. Then his long finger along with his index. It was getting tight, but the feeling of fullness was wonderful. In and out. In and out. And then his ring finger and finally his little finger.

'Oh my God. I'm gonna rip!' But Frank didn't care. And neither did I. He was sliding his hand in up to his knuckles and then with a slow steady push he buried those as well. In and out. In and out. I kept cumming and cumming. I felt so dirty. Like such a tramp. I was being used. He didn't care if he hurt me. It did. But it was great.

He pulled his cock out, then started sliding his whole hand in. Shit. It hurt. There was so much pressure. Not since my little girl's head had come through going the opposite direction had I felt anything like it. But this was exciting. The pain mixed with orgasm after orgasm.

Pop!. His whole hand made it in. He held it there and then started moving it in and out. I matched his movements. He made a fist, but with one finger he speared my cervix and started opening it each time he went in. Oh, such a feeling. When he would pull his hand back, it felt like he was taking my insides with him. And with a finger part way in my cervix he was dragging part of me with him. Weird, but wonderful. My next orgasm left me weak and fluid poured from me. Pee or something else. I couldn't tell.

Enough, I pulled his hand out. "Just fuck me to death, Frank." And he did.

The next day my puss was sore. We screwed, but he took it easy on it. Instead he focused on my ass. While his cock was in me from behind he wet a finger and pushed it on my rose bud. Some resistance. He slapped my ass, hard. Then the other cheek. Shit, I'm going to have marks. Then again. It hurt like hell, but excited me.

His finger slid into my butt as his cock went in and out. Then a second finger. He waited for a bit and then started moving again along with his cock. Then a third.. Oh, my God. My ass felt like it was going to tear. It must be bleeding. But my muscles started to relax and it got easier.

Shit, this feels great! Why didn't I let John do it? Because, I'm his good girl and good girls don't. I came, I squirted, I collapsed onto my belly. Frank removed his cock from my puss and started shoving it in my ass.

"Frank, I've never done this before." He didn't care. He simply pushed harder and there was a slight give as the glans made it through the sphincter. Heck, he'd already stretched it all to hell and then the rest followed to the hilt. It felt strange but wonderful. As he started pumping, my excitement increased. He reached under me and started squeezing my clit. The pain, the pleasure. Oh, oh, oh! I came again. Then he came and I could feel his pulses, but he was running out of juice.

I turned around and started licking and sucking his cock. Who would do such a thing? Lick a cock that had just been in my ass and still smelled. Only the lowest kind of bad girl and that was me.

One thing led to another and now every time John was out of town and a lot of other times, Frank would come over. I even convinced John to start the girls at preschool 'to get them ready for kindergarten' even though they were so young. But it gave me more time with Frank. Sometimes he'd come for a quickie. Sometimes for a weekend. Like now. He was also great help around the house and was great with the girls. But that was just a little side benefit.

With John, I was good. Good friend, good wife, good lover, good mother, good partner. I dressed, talked, and acted 'good'. With Frank I could be bad. Act bad, talk bad, dress bad, do bad things. Why did I want that? Hell, I don't know. I still don't know.

I did things with Frank I'd never dreamed of doing with John. Hell, I was even a bad mother. I gave the girls diphenhydramine so they would sleep. So they wouldn't see us when we did it in the kitchen, living room. Hell Frank and I were doing it everywhere. And they wouldn't hear my moans and expletives while we had sex. I was only interested in MY enjoyment with Frank so I really let go. No holding back. Just like the girls on the porn channels.

Sex with John was great. Heck, he was bigger than his father. No complaints. But sex with Frank? It was amazing. I could be the tramp, the bad girl I read about, but never would be with John. He might like it. Sure, he'd like it. I should try being a bad girl with John. But...

But it was something special with Frank. Why did I give him my ass? Because I was the bad girl. The cheater. I WAS HAVING SEX WITH MY HUSBAND'S FATHER! IT FIT. And, God, I loved it. I wish now I'd been doing it with John. Oh, well.

Things with Frank would end soon. They had too. If we continued we would get caught and I would lose everything I loved so much. But I needed something to remember my 'bad times'. John and I were going to work on baby number three. we wanted them close together. But I wanted Frank's baby. I became obsessed with the idea. Every time I looked at that child in the future I would remember these times.

I would probably never do anything like this again. The first and only affair. Having the baby was something bad, something I could always treasure. Something only I would know about. We would name him Frank, after his dad. How evil.

I had gone off the pill and was slowing sex down with John. Doing it less often and pulling him out and finishing him by mouth for example. I increased sex with Frank, especially at peak times. It could still be John's baby.... But a girl could dream, right?

I felt guilty about cheating on John. But I also felt guilty about betraying the love and trust of my mother-in-law, Vivian. Life was getting even more complicated. But I would make it up to them. Maybe I could start being the bad girl with John.

John:

In the morning we got up and Lynn started making idle talk. How was your trip? Did you see anyone you knew? Did you make some deals? Blah, blah, blah. I mumbled some answers. I could barely move. My world was done. My heart a burned out ember. Crap. Some of those movies Lynn watched actually portrayed it correctly. Every hyperbole about heart ache and heart break were true.

"I'm going to wash my hair, John. Why don't you check on the girls and get some breakfast?"

The girls were still sawing logs. Nice, Lynn. I went out to the kitchen and there was her purse. I pulled out her phone and there were the messages. 'Frank, John just left. I'm yours for the weekend. Can't wait. My ass is craving that meat monster of yours. And I bought something nasty to wear. I know you'll like it.'

'Meat Monster?' Give me a break. First off, I'm bigger than my Dad. Secondly, who the hell says shit like that? And what a dumbass. She didn't erase any of it. MY WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME. AND WITH MY OWN FATHER! There were a number of other texts and similar responses. I forwarded copies to my phone.

I was a zombie driving to work. Actually, I don't even remember driving to work. Everyone at the office could see that something was wrong. "John" my assistant Liz said. "You look like someone just told you you have cancer and two weeks to live or pulled out your heart and stepped on it. What's up? Is there anything I can do? Do you want to talk about anything?"

"Well, you about have it right. I can't work today. I can't concentrate or focus. If you can cover for me... I have a lot of things to take care of and work on."

"No, problem. You do whatever you need to do. You know all of us will keep the machine humming along and never miss a beat. So go. Go do what you need to do. But if you want to talk..."