Consequences Pt. 06D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiles at her aside.

Then she says seriously, "I still don't know how I can prove who I am, how do you know that it wasn't my demon just now?"

"That's true except sometimes I asked you who you are and you knew immediately whereas sometimes you don't know. If you have full control of your faculties you should know without having to think about it. I don't have anything else to work with and you might find it frustrating sometimes, this time I didn't stop everything because I'm not a hypocrite and that minx was playing with my cock. I didn't encourage her, she just did it of her own inclination. I think we have another sexy elf there. Sundays will get even better if that's even possible, perhaps she will distract Lauren some."

He carried on moving his finger along her skin, her breasts are entrancing him so he draws a circle around them one at a time. He asks, "Who am I touching right now?"

"Don't be silly, I'm your wife - Olivia."

He carries on touching her feeling the Goosebumps on her skin, adding a second hand he begins to rotate around both breasts at once, marvelling at how beautiful they are. They are a quiet for a while as he studies her body, both his fingers now gradually reducing the radius of his circles so that they gradually climb towards their centre.

Even in her state of conflicting emotions she cannot but respond to his touch, what was wrong with her that the slightest touch from him set her on fire and was it only him that had that effect, she did hope so. From what she is being told she doesn't know herself. She can feel her nipples hardening as his fingers grow ever closer, 'Damn they always give me away,' her thoughts curse them. 'Is it me or not?' she asks herself.

David can feel the atmosphere changing as she responds to him whether she wants to or not, so he continues by blowing across her nipples as his fingers are about to reach their destination. She turns towards him with a deeply felt sigh and says with emphasis "I am Olivia and I love you and desire you and need you so very much, please don't stop loving me and I will try hard to battle my demons. Do you think you can be that patient with me, put up with my slutty behaviour, and stop it when it hurts you?"

"I will certainly try my best but it may be a very rocky road, you have heard what I have said about seconds haven't you," she nodded that she understood. "I can completely understand how you feel, if I was you I'd lock me in a room and just get me out to fuck me senseless every few hours." His eyebrows shot up at that one, it sounded like a wish.

His fingers, then his tongue and his lips on her sensitive nipples conspired to drive her crazy until she neared another powerful orgasm, then he left his hand to play before heading down to lick her filled pussy and clit with the greatest of pleasure until she shook and vibrated until she was overcome. "That's to keep you going until we can get our next wench into bed.

"I have lost track of who is next for initiation and whether she's officially with us yet, so I suppose it doesn't matter. Depends on whether Scott's been busy."

He huffed a little at that.

"You look torn" Olivia asked.

"I am, Whether it's Ana, Louise, Erika or Bree I really like them all and my male dominance doesn't want another male near them, silly really."

She considers, "Should I be getting jealous?"

"You? Never! Too late for that"

The 'Too late for that worried her but she said, "That's ok then," although she is thinking she might do well to keep an eye on the others.

*******************************************************************************

Rachel at their home office

Back home Rachel is in the office trying to concentrate on her work, her mind keeps wandering off to earlier and her hands just stray all by themselves down to stroke her pussy. 'What's wrong with me?' She wonders, I have never been so horny before, then she thinks about all that has happened and then what might happen and her fingers go to work again, she needs to cum if she was ever going to get any work done.

She is still having a very pleasurable climax, stretched out in her chair embracing the tingles that are flowing through her when the phone rings and she can see its David, her heart skips a beat. "Hello," she says breathlessly, she's relieved to hear that he is in a hurry so hopefully not noticing her heavy breathing. Minutes later she is on the move wondering what the hell had happened.

*******************************************************************************

Time to go home

David decided regretfully to let Olivia dress, but she just threw on her blouse and skirt and held onto her underclothes. He liked her naked, it seemed to make her more aware of her sexuality and he resolved that whenever he was able, he should keep her naked, then he thought about his little idea and wondered if his manhood would be up to the task when they got home. As he went to dress himself she asked him sweetly "just shirt and pants, no shorts please." Who was he to argue?

"What are you up to minx?"

"Would you mind very much if I played with the truck drivers on the way home?"

"You are such a dirty girl!" he exclaimed, he should have picked up on the 'with' and not 'for.'

"But I am your dirty girl" she grinned very saucily and his heart gave one of its skips that he had no control over, He was totally infatuated with her smiles like a puppy dog waiting for its master to reward it.

I'm sore but you left me very horny my love"

"When we get home I plan to have you sit on me while you work, how does that sound?" he watched as the idea formulated in her imagination.

"You mean, every time I get horny I just ride you, that sounds wonderful, are you sure you're up to the job?"

"I'm sure I'll enjoy trying, for a while at least, if I start to flag I'll get Rachel to help." He insinuated suggestively.

She flushed at my suggestions and he could see that she liked the idea of a little sex slave. He noticed her imagination work and naughty ideas must have flickered across her mind.

"Care to share your ideas?" He asked.

"Not yet, but I promise you can watch."

"Uuu huh, that sounds worrying"

She reached across and patted my cheek, "Don't worry my poor put upon hubby, I need my fun in between, you know, I just need to find a way to keep you in my bed, I can't sleep without you."

This was a new revelation and not one he was too sure about. "Care to elucidate on the direction of your thinking?"

"I'm still exploring ideas and possibilities," she teased

*******************************************************************************

A journey that can only end badly

Climbing into the car she asked him to take the hard top off my car, then she got in, pushed the seat back, and reclined. David looked on delighted, although not sure he should have been. Once out on the highway she undid his pants letting him free, just right for easy access, then she reached one hand across to him and played with his recovering softness, delighted with the wonder of it as always.

If he had known what she was about to do he could have put a stop watch on how long he would take to get hard. She undid her blouse and began massaging her beautiful breasts and teasing her nipples, He heard her grown with an approaching orgasm and as she reached her crescendo her hand came across to feel his now hard cock. Her chest heaved, a delighted smile crossing her naughty face, and she fell across him, taking his hardness into her mouth, pushing it straight to the back of her throat in one continuous action. He nearly swerved off the road from the sudden input of pleasure.

They travelled a few minutes like that whilst she teased her clit with one hand and played with him with the other and her mouth. Then they came upon a truck, and she instructed him to pull alongside, she looked up to check out the driver and gave an approving smile and said, "He's very cute, I want him David," then she raised her feet up on the dash spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was sore but never so sore that she couldn't indulge in her most favourite pastime, that of teasing him, even the others had started doing it and thus far she had let it go as she saw how much he pretended to scowl, which showed just how much he enjoyed their attention.

Being the sap he was when Olivia was near, he pulled his cap down to hide his face and drove just past the truck getting the drivers attention and then slowed to be beside it. Because the top was down he saw the driver look and his eyes nearly pop out of his head. "Pull over when he does David" she growled and then she indicated to the driver to pull into the next stop off. He drew in front of the truck full of doubt and uncertainty, wondering what she planned to do next.

"I suppose you know that you won't come to bed with me if you let him fuck you?"

He can see that her eyes have glassed over.

He thought he might try again. "You'll miss out on a lot, I'll be sleeping with the others from now on."

"It might be worth it," she hummed.

"No Olivia," he said and she turned her face towards him as if recognising him and she smiled saying. "Turn around so he can see through his front window please"

His heart is pounding fast a mix of fear and uncertainty, she is so sexy and slutty. He knows if he allows her any leeway he will regret it and won't want her and he hopes she knows it too. Senselessly he does a three point turn and finds himself looking at the passenger in the truck. 'Shit' he said, "Did you know there's two of them?"

She shook her head but her breathing was heavy and ragged, she was on heat and he was becoming sure that Olivia was losing control. He watches as she fingers her pussy, putting on a good show for the guys in the truck, David keeps the car ticking over, this could get risky, and these guys probably won't just be satisfied with watching her finger herself. They probably want to take her just the way she's imagined in the fantasy she made up. As much as he loved to please her he wasn't too happy with the idea of having her missing from his bed for an extended period. Yet why was he testing her? It didn't make any sense, was he looking for an excuse to be with someone else?

"You know I love you don't you Olivia, do you really want to sleep alone, Olivia?" He tried, repeating her name to try and bring her back to him.

"Olivia," he reinforced. "You don't want to fuck these guys."

"I know," she whispered. "But isn't my fantasy so great, they pick me up and slide my sore pussy on to the one with the really big cock then the other takes my poor little arsehole without any preparation."

'Are you mad?' He is thinking. 'That's almost rape and she's fantasising about it, he guessed that's where the line between fantasy and reality shouldn't be crossed.'

He felt shamed and wanted to hide his face, she saw him turn his face and asked, "What are you doing, I thought you like me fingering myself?"

"I love it, but not in front of two unknown truck drivers who might jump out and try to rape you."

She looked at him like he was talking another language and said in an authoritative voice he couldn't recognise "Why don't you take a walk around back of the truck where you can't see."

David decided enough was enough. "Olivia, stop." He said firmly. She smirked at him and pulled the keys out of the ignition. He realised in that moment that she was no longer with him. What had he done?'

"Get out or not, it's up to you" and she opened her door. He watched as both doors of the truck opened. They stalked over to the car. "Who is he?" the one on her side asked. "Ohh just my husband!" The guy smirked and watched as my beautiful wife stepped out of the car.

"Fuck," he said realising just how beautiful she was and with one hand undoing his pants. His mate, not wanting to miss anything rushed around to them and Olivia welcoming him with a hand to his pants and his own hands went to help undo them.

David was galvanised into action, searching for the keys she had tossed into the back. He couldn't see them anywhere, but he could hear the men's heavy breathing, a quick glance told him that she had one in her mouth whilst her other hand pumped up and down fast, bringing the second man to an early ejaculation. David leaped over the back, desperately searching before it was too late. Where the hell had they gone. Again he checked how she was, the guy she'd been handling had pulled away in time and was moving to her front. As David watched he pumped straight into her sore pussy and she screamed but he didn't stop, just continued slamming in and out, his face a feral picture of pure animal lust.

Then David's shock was increased, pulling out of her and pointing back at her little puckered anus, 'Ohh shit.' David tortured himself. 'It's too late now.' In one careless thrust the driver jammed himself forward impaling her arse with his hard tool as deep as he could go. Olivia let out a scream so loud it must have been heard in the next state. The other man seeing what his friend was doing, looked on and a wicked smile crossed his face. He pushed his pal into a sitting position on the hood so that Olivia was spread-eagled before him. Taking hold of his thick cock, he stroked her pussy with it delighted at the pained but curiously delighted look on her face. Like his friend he gave no thought to her feelings, aiming his cock he shoved it hard inside her and once again she let out a scream that this time was heart wrenching.

David jumped out of the car and landed the hardest punch he ever thrown on a man literally knocking him off of Olivia and then kicked him in the balls as he fell. The other man started looking at him fearfully, perhaps he has never seen anyone so angry before. But David took hold of her arm and swept her off of the man. She squealed even louder at the pain; but David no longer cared. He kicked the second guy in the balls and as he went down David kicked him in the face. What she saw in these guys was beyond him but he didn't need to think long before he realised that to her it was just forbidden and dirty.

Then leaving them both on the floor he picked Olivia up and threw her in the back of his car. Finally, he climbed up in to the driver's side of the truck, yanked the key out of the ignition, climbed down, and picked up their discarded clothes, ensuring that he took their identification from their wallets. Turning back to Olivia, he says, "You have seconds to find the car keys, after that I will call a cab and leave you with these monsters." She scrabbles about in the folds of the soft top and finds them and he breathes out a sigh of relief.

David turns back to the men on the floor saying, "Perhaps you'll think twice next time about hurting a woman." On a whim he searched for their mobile phones and ripped the batteries out. "You'll find your stuff about a mile up the road, have a nice walk you scumbags. Ohh, and I will be phoning a friend on the police department reporting you for rape. I shall also be calling your employers and your family telling them." At that, he got his phone out and took pictures of as much incriminating evidence as he could including bruises on Olivia

End of Consequences 06 Part D

*******************************************************************************

To be continued in Consequences 06 E

Copyright©: Bacchant2 2022

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Meek Shall Pt. 01 Religion seduces wife from hubby.in Loving Wives
Thou Shalt Not Christian woman has a workplace fling.in Loving Wives
Katie's Seduction at a Party Katie is seduced by a black man at a party.in Interracial Love
Their Last Night Before Deployment Sara says goodbye to Jeremiah before his deployment.in Loving Wives
Is She or Isn't She a Whore A wife forgets her vows when taken by her gf husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories