The Overly Helpful Housewife

Story Info
A new wife becomes very popular with the neighbors.
18k words
3.91
43.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane kissed her husband, Jack, as he left for another long day of work at the office. They had only been married for three months, but she had settled nicely into this new stay-at-home wife life. They owned a small house in a lovely neighborhood surrounded by very friendly neighbors she was starting to get to know well. Her husband would often have to work till 7 or 8pm. He worked for his father, which put a lot of pressure on him. Jack's father, Henry, always talked down to him and was never satisfied with his work performance.

She tried to keep the house clean and cook an excellent meal for him daily. Jane wanted to do any and everything she could to be the best wife she could be for him. Her husband was her life, and life was good.

On this particular day, Jane was caught up on all her housework and wasn't sure what to do with herself. It was then that the house's doorbell rang. At the door, she found her next-door neighbor, Francis. Francis was a nice, middle-aged man married to his wife, Jessica. He was among the first to welcome Jane to the neighborhood and would always greet her when she walked along the street for exercise. This was the first time he had visited her home, though.

"Good morning, Jane. May I come in? I have a problem I'm hoping you can help me with."

"Of course, Francis. I would never deny you help. Please come in," the housewife said, stepping aside for him. Francis entered the home with a bag holding several items. Jane was greatly curious about what this could be about.

"Jane, as you know, my wife has a birthday in three months, I think. Or five? Either way, I want to get her some very nice clothes, but I don't know if what I got will fit her or look good on her. I was hoping you could try these on for me."

Jane was puzzled. "I'm happy to do that, Francis, but... your wife and I are not the same size. I'm at least six inches taller than her, and she is, how do I say this nicely, a larger build than me." Jane was trying to say that while she is about 140 pounds, Francis's wife is about 220 pounds. There was no way they could fit in the same clothes.

But Francis wasn't deterred. "You be surprised. She may look larger in clothes, but she is actually the same size as you."

Jane was amazed to hear that but figured Francis should know better than her. "Okay. So what am I trying on?"

"I have about three outfits I'm looking for you to model. Here's the first one." Francis held up a red, lacey bodysuit with two thin straps and a very low-cut neckline.

"Umm, I don't mean to embarrass you, but that isn't clothes. It's lingerie," a very embarrassed Jane said. He looked at the outfit he was holding up and back at Jane.

"Oh, I know. My Jessica loves good-looking lingerie. If it was allowed, she would wear it all the time. But she is very particular about what she wears. I need to make sure it looks good, or I risk ruining our anniversary."

"I thought it was for her birthday," I questioned.

"Yeah, that," Francis said, looking at me with a smile.

She wanted to be a good neighbor but thought wearing lingerie for him might be going too far. But if she refused, she might ruin their birthiversary. "I'm happy to help Francis. I'm a bit shy about all this, but this is just for your wife, right? You aren't doing this for weird reasons?"

Francis lit up hearing this. "I greatly appreciate this. No, I have no sexual interest in you at all. I promise." Jane noticed he was staring at her chest when he said this. The poor guy is so embarrassed to have asked her to do this that he can't even look her in the eyes.

She took the piece from him and went into the bedroom to change. As Jane put it on, it seemed to fit her very well. She was astonished to think that Jessica's clothes made her look 80 pounds heavier and 6 inches shorter than she really was. But it was nice to know there was a woman on the street the same size as Jane in case they ever wanted to trade dresses. She finished slipping into the one-piece lingerie and was relieved it wasn't see-through. Her nipples and vagina were not visible through it, as far as she could see.

It showed off a large amount of cleavage, and while the back wasn't a full-on thong, a lot of her ass was uncovered. Jane looked at herself in the mirror. She wouldn't even dare wear a swimsuit that showed off this much. Only her husband had ever seen her like this. But she didn't want to break her word. She had promised to wear this lingerie in front of her middle-aged neighbor, whom she had met just a few months ago. This is what good neighbors do for each other.

Jane walked back out to the living room, where her neighbor, who was twice her age, took in the sight of her in the one-piece lingerie. "You look amazing! Turn around. I want to see your ass, I mean the back." Jane turned around, revealing about 80% of her bare butt to her neighbor. Based on Francis' look, Jane thought this would be a good gift for his wife.

"So, do you think your wife will like it," she asked.

"Who? Oh right. Yes. I think this will work well." Jane then heard the click of a camera and turned around.

"Are you taking pictures of me?" Jane was uncomfortable with someone having a picture of her wearing something like this.

"No, I'm taking pictures of the outfit. I can't decide if I want to give this to my wife right now. I must study it over numerous nights in my private office with the door locked. I don't want my wife to catch me and ruin the surprise." Jane was relieved to hear that. She thought he might have been taking pictures for a nefarious reason. She posed her body in different ways for the camera. Jane wanted to ensure he got photos of the outfits from various angles, including her bending over after her neighbor suggested it.

"Okay, that's a good amount of pictures of you in this outfit. Let's get you in the next." Francis handed her another onesie body suit that looked distressingly sheer and smaller to Jane. She took it and went to the bedroom, hoping she would find that not to be the case once she had it on. But a minute later, her fears were proven to be true. Firstly, the outfit had a lot less material than the last, showing off more of her chest and ass. The back was basically a thong. But what made the housewife most nervous was how see-through all of it was. Her nipples and vagina were pretty visible through the material. This would not leave much to the imagination.

She poked her head out the door and called out to her neighbor. "Francis? I don't think I can wear this. It's... pretty sheer. You'll be able to see a lot of my body, and I'm embarrassed by that." Francis walked towards the dressing room, which caused her to close the door even more.

He stopped and addressed her concerns. "That's just the lighting in your room. Out here, it will look almost fully opaque. Trust me." Jane was pretty sure that the lighting in her house was almost all the same, but Francis was a lot older than her and would probably know best.

"Okay, I will come out and check how sheer it is in that light. Just real quick, okay?"

She opened the door and walked down the hallway. Francis had the camera ready and was quickly snapping pictures. Realizing this, Jane covered her chest. "Francis! I said I wanted to see if this was sheer in the light first!"

He continued to snap pictures and replied, "I can't see anything, just like I said. Now, can you move your hands? You're covering up your nip...I mean the fabric designs." She removed her hands and looked down at her chest. From her perspective, she could pretty clearly see her nipples, but maybe that was just due to the angle she was viewing them. She couldn't really check her vagina but trusted that it was equally covered in this light.

Francis got to work taking many pictures of her from all angles. While he was positioned behind her, she realized her ass was fully exposed. No amount of lighting could cover that fact up. "Francis, I just remembered that my backside is showing in this outfit. Could you make sure to delete any pictures you have taken of my butt? Obviously, there is no fabric or designs to be seen there."

On his knees, directly behind her, he replied over the sound of the shutter rapidly clicking. "Of course, I'll make sure I don't have any pictures of your ass. Could you bend over again?"

"Sure thing, Francis," the housewife said while obeying the request.

After about ten minutes of pictures, including a lot of close-ups that were needed to capture details of select areas, he declared he was ready for the final outfit. He handed her a bra and panty set. Jane couldn't tell holding them, but something was odd about them. She carried them to her bedroom and started putting them on. After getting both pieces on, the married woman looked around the room. There must be more parts that she dropped, but she couldn't find any. Was this what the bra and panties were supposed to look like?

The bra was completely cup-less with only a tiny wire that fit under the boobs. This left Jane's breasts fully naked and exposed. The bra served no purpose as far as Jane could see. The panties were not better, as they were fully crotchless. Her vagina had no material covering it, and only a thin string ran up her backside.

Once again, she poked her head out of the room, careful that only her head could be seen. "Francis, this does nothing to cover up my privates. There is literally no material in those areas."

He shrugged. "What's the big deal? I could almost fully see your tits and pussy in the last outfit," he admitted.

"Wait, you could? I thought you said you couldn't see anything."

Francis' eyes looked away. "That's what I said, I mean. Come on out, let's see how much is covered, and we'll figure it out."

"I'm going to use my hands to keep myself covered." Jane tip-toed out of the room with one arm covering her chest while her other hand cupped her vagina, for the most part covering her nudity. Just like the last two times, Francis wasted no time snapping pictures. "Can we discuss things before you start taking pictures?" But he gave that comment no response. Instead, he rotated around her and stepped in close to capture as much of her body as possible in this outfit. Jane stayed still and kept her arms in their position, covering her. A slight wrong move could expose a nipple or worse. If that were to happen, she was sure she would greatly embarrass her neighbor and ruin the pictures he was taking of the outfit.

Suddenly, he stopped taking pictures and stood in front of her. "Could you move your arms away? It's hard to see the... full outfit."

Jane started blushing. "But the areas I'm covering don't have any material. I'm not covering any of the outfit."

Francis, staring at her chest, pondered what to say next. "Holding your arms like that makes for a very awkward pose. Nobody wearing this outfit, including my wife, would be standing with their arms like that. I can't judge the outfit with you posing like that."

Jane was becoming very flustered. "Francis, this is very hard for me to say, but if I move my arms, and please don't be mad for embarrassing you by saying this, you will be able to see my nipples and vagina. I don't want to offend you by doing so."

Francis took a deep breath. "I understand. But this is for my wife who I'm willing to do anything for. Even the shock of seeing my neighbor's hot naked tits and juicy pussy." Jane started tearing up hearing what this man was willing to do for love. She hoped her husband would be in a similar situation in the future. She dropped both arms to her sides, making her neighbor the second-ever man to see her naked chest and pussy. Francis did nothing but stare at her body for a while. Jane began to fear that she maybe shouldn't have exposed herself, and Francis was mad at her.

She tried to ease the situation. "Francis? Maybe you should start snapping pictures. That way, you can look at the outfit all you want after you cover up my nudity bits."

Finally, Francis came to and started taking pictures at a rapid pace. "Yeah, sorry, sure. Of course, I'll edit out your nudity in the pictures later. The nude parts are of no interest to me, just the outfit or whatever."

As he took more pictures of her exposed body in this minimalist outfit, Jane realized she could have worn pasties and maybe some flesh-colored underwear underneath. Again, she felt terrible that now he would have to spend a lot of time editing these photos. She also found it odd that he would often get very close-up pictures of her boobs and vagina. Being that close, you probably couldn't see any of the outfits, just her nudity. She thought he would likely realize that later and just delete those photos.

He directed her into different poses, such as bending over, stretching her chest out, and sitting on the ground with her legs spread. All of which were poses that his wife would likely be in while wearing this outfit, Francis explained. Finally, after what was probably nearly a thousand pictures, he declared the SD card in his camera was full, and they were done.

"Jane, my dear, all this photography work makes me thirsty. Could you please get me a refreshing tea?"

Jane smiled at the man while her tits continued to be on full display. "Of course. It's the least I can do after you let me help you out like this. Let me change back into my regular clothes, and I'll do that."

Francis' face dropped. "Jane, that's rather rude of you. I explained that I was very thirsty and you're going to change your outfit first? That's very self-centered."

Jane looked horrified. "I'm so sorry! It's just I am still basically fully naked. But you are right. I'll go get your tea first."

Luckily, she already had some tea made up and poured a glass for her guest. Francis joined her in the kitchen and watched her do so. Or rather, it seemed he was watching parts of her while she did so. She handed him the glass, and he thanked her. Almost instantly, the cup in his hand angled downwards, causing the liquid to pour onto the front of his pants.

"Ahhh, ahhh. The tea is burning me!" Francis yelled hysterically.

"But it's iced tea," Jane said, concerned but confused.

Francis froze upon hearing that and looked to spend a few seconds thinking. He then started up his flaying motion and yelling again. "I'm highly allergic to tea! Especially on my skin!"

Jane fell into a panic and began darting around the kitchen, her tits flopping around with her. "Oh no! What can I do, Francis! I can't add more stress to my husband's life by having our neighbor fall ill due to an allergic reaction in our kitchen!"

Francis was jumping around in a panic, but his eyes continued to stay glued to Jane's naked body. "Take off my pants. We need to get the liquid off of me." Jane did as he asked, got on her knees in front of him, and removed his pants. Wearing just his boxers, she could pretty clearly see Francis was sporting a full erection.

"It soaked through to my underwear! You'll have to remove those too!"

Jane stared at his erection hidden behind the thin fabric. "But then I'll see your...penis, Francis. Neighbors shouldn't see each other naked," Jane said as Francis continued to stare at the sight of her naked tits below him.

"Ahhh, the pain is excruciating. Oh, if only we could get this liquid off of me." Francis was obviously in too much pain to hear her penis exposing concern. This was a medical situation, and often, doctors and nurses have to strip patients. She wondered if they were ever in a predicament where they were also naked.

She grabbed her neighbor's boxers' and pulled them downwards. Francis' erect dick flopped out and presented itself inches away from Jane's face. She fell backward in shock, not expecting a cock this close to her. She was now lying on her back with her legs spread in front of her neighbor. Francis stared at Jane's displayed naked body on the kitchen floor. He was silent, having forgotten he was supposed to be in pain. She looked up, trying, but failing, to not stare at the erect cock in her view.

"Oh good, removing your boxers seems to have worked," Jane said.

That suddenly snapped him back to reality. "What? Oh right. Ahh! The pain is still there! It must still be on my dick. You must get it off."

Overcoming the distraction of his penis, Jane stood up. "Quick, jump in the shower and rinse off," Jane yelled.

"No! Water... activates the tea or something. You'll have to wipe it off with your hand." Jane turned to some drawers.

"Let me grab a washcloth for you to use." Before she could take a step in that direction, Francis grabbed her hand.

"There's no time. We need to get it off now or risk me causing many problems for your husband." He then brought Jane's hand in direct contact with his erect penis.

Jane was shocked by having her neighbor's dick in her hand. It was so firmly erect and had impressive girth. She gently curved her hand around it and started to slightly stroke up and down the shaft. Why was she doing this? Something about her husband? "Oh, right! You got tea on your cock, that's why I'm giving you a hand job!" Jane loudly declared after coming to her senses.

Francis was taken aback by this but then nodded in agreement. "And you are doing a great job. Maybe use your other hand to work my balls. Because..." Jane did as he suggested and started massaging her neighbor's testicles with her free hand.

"Because you got tea on it also," Jane helpfully added. As Jane stood in her kitchen naked, stroking the dick of her neighbor, she began to think about how her husband would react to this whole situation. He would likely be distraught with her. What kind of neighbor doesn't offer drinks right away when they have visitors. While Francis was snapping photos of her naked body, she should have already been preparing snacks as well. Worst yet, because of her incompetence, her neighbor was in pain. To help keep his balance, Francis placed both of his hands on Jane's ample chest and held them firmly. The allergy was still significantly affecting him as he was breathing hard as she rubbed his cock.

The only thing that was giving her comfort was Francis was continuously telling her, "Don't stop," "That feels amazing," and "God, I want to unload all over your tits." She didn't understand that last one, but it was likely just some medical jargon.

Francis opened his eyes and addressed his nude neighbor directly. "You are doing great, but I think the only thing that will fully help me is your mouth."

Jane put her hand to her mouth. "My mouth? But I always thought a woman's mouth could only cause problems, not fix them," she said.

"Saliva Jane. Your saliva can neutralize the tea allergen." Not understanding the chemistry but knowing what he asked for, Jane spit onto her hands before rubbing her neighbor's dick again. "Jesus, you have great hands, but no. That's not enough. We need a constant supply of saliva to my penis. I need you to put it into your mouth."

Jane was rather shocked hearing that. "I think that would be pretty inappropriate for me to do," said the naked housewife stroking the dick of the middle-aged man she met a few months ago.

"Ahhh, the pain is starting to come back. I don't think the rubbing is working anymore. Not that you should stop doing it, though," Francis yelled convincingly. Jane was conflicted. She was pretty sure having another man's dick in her mouth was something she said she wouldn't do in her marriage vows. But was there a part that called out exceptions in medical emergencies? She wished she'd actually paid attention at her wedding.

Jane got on her knees. "Okay, I'll do it, Francis. I trust your wife would do the same thing for my husband should the same situation arrive. He's not allergic to tea but bee stings. Tell your wife, if a bee stings my husband's penis and I'm not around, she should suck his cock."