Consequences Pt. 12C

Story Info
New Friends and new adventures - A Different Way of Life.
10.5k words
3.6k
5
0

Part 53 of the 70 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences 12 Part C

New Friends and new adventures - A Different Way of Life

Tags: Cheating Wives; Coupling; Relationships

For the list of Characters fast forward to the end.

***********************************************************************************************

Continuing from Part B, David and Ana are in a Hotel on the west coast.

"Ohh no, what this time?" Ana was belatedly responding to David's warning that Olivia was about to cause more trouble back home. She and David were having a serious conversation whilst relaxing in post-coital bliss. This talk had been coming for a while and it was mostly about her failing relationship with Zoe and her future relationship with David, both personal and professional.

"I think she is going to run away with a man and take the baby."

I was speechless, which is really something for me.

"It's why I will probably leave at short notice, what I want you to do is travel north taking in locatime.ons heading towards Seattle, a trial exploration, site searching as if you are with me. When it is all over, then we will catch up but who knows how long it will take to resolve, as it could be a nasty situation, but I will do my best to wrap it up fast. In fact, I plan to leave as much as possible in other people's hands so as to not aggravate the situation

"What are you expecting?"

"We haven't tracked the man down yet but at some point they have to decide where they can run, then I'm sure Olivia will work out a plan to take the baby out of the Retreat in her car as naturally as she can. Her problem will be taking her clothes and other essentials so it's likely to happen all at once rather than do anything that will draw attention beforehand."

"I am so sad that someone I love has become so devious and nasty, especially as it involves a baby that she wanted so much with you."

David's eyes glistened as that thought reminded him of his losses. We hugged for a while as our broken hearts gave way to tears.

When we headed down to Dinner, our mood was restrained and our company looked disappointed. David eventually apologised saying that we had been affected by something sad. Elle pointed out that it wasn't what she had expected of us when she left our room and it lightened the mood. We talked about the early days of the Reserve as it always interested our company, especially any salacious titbits that we could throw their way. It always seemed to come up in company and when the population of women to one man was mentioned, it excited raised eyebrows and questions. It wasn't a night for significant stories so we threw out a few clues just enough to get the mood back to earlier on the balcony.

David said that he would love to spend more time photographing Elle, and I was definitely jealous of the attention but then I noticed that Brynn did not approve of the idea either. I was asking myself, did we want to have a threesome with her; it wasn't something I needed when there was enough between us right now. I couldn't understand why he might be leading in such a direction other than that the atmosphere earlier had been fun. I would admit that I enjoyed teasing Brynn but hadn't expected anything further so I looked at David to give him a negative to his suggestion. He smiled without response and I assumed that he didn't mind.

Elle maintained enthusiasm despite Brynn's apparent negativity but it became apparent that she was equally interested in the photography aspect. We decided to spend some time together somewhere that was scenic and David had a good idea of just the place. We spent the entire evening with them taking a long leisurely meal before migrating to seats near the bar. What I liked about them was their relaxed attitude to life, Elle was full of life and became excited at new ideas easily, she was fun and ready to be risqué whilst Brynn was quiet and patient with her not trying to suppress her natural enthusiasm for everything. All one saw was an occasional touch to suggest she might be overdoing it a bit, she seemed able to accept such unspoken comments except when it came to sexual matters such as innuendo. It was obvious that she thought him a bit old fashioned or close minded; as she sometimes seemed quite cross. But it didn't spoil the evening and it became a bit of fun bating him, which I felt a little guilty about, because on the whole I didn't think he was as narrow minded as some.

Having decided on a day out on the morrow we parted on great terms, our two pairings made sure to exchange contact details and some ideas of when we might be free over the next few days. We hadn't been back in the room long before there was a knock on the door, "that'll be Elle" we said as one and it was she, wearing the most enticing see-through two piece night-set I think I ever saw, it was definitely going to be on my shopping list. She stopped again to check what we were up to but sadly we were still wearing undies when she arrived. "We didn't say what time tomorrow" she said breathlessly, I could see she was nervous. I looked around at David and gave him a nod. "Come here" he said and she sidled over. He took her in his arms and ravished her with a kiss to beat all kisses and I even noticed his fingers stray to stroke between her legs through her little shorts. She gave such a whimper that I could have bet with certainty that she wanted him to take her there and then, Brynn was going to be a lucky man when she went back.

David let her down and she was a little uncertain on her legs for a moment. Her face was flushed and she was breathless, I was so proud of my man. "Does he kiss like that all the time?" she said between breaths. "Mostly," I boasted, except when he is kissing down here and that's even better. I was shamelessly driving this woman bananas. I went to her, held her hands, and whispered, "Maybe another time ehh?" and winked, she went bright red. So I added, "Let's make it 8 o'clock in the restaurant for breakfast." Then I tried to help her recover herself.

David drove, the guys sat in the front leaving Elle and I to chat in the back, I discovered that she was in magazine publishing, something to do with women. They had met at work, he was on the computer side but he had moved on soon after they became an item. She surprised me greatly when she whispered asking if we were swappers. I tried to explain that we have a polyamorous relationship but "we don't allow categorization within the Retreat, people can be what they want to be without other people putting them in boxes." She looked somewhat confused so I said, "You ask questions and I'll see if I can answer, but I get to ask the same question back."

She hit me with, "What relationship do you two have?"

I took a big breath, "David and I are lovers, we have made a commitment between us that is basically about honesty, I also have a relationship with a woman outside the Retreat and David has given his agreement. Does that clarify for you because it's hard for people outside the Retreat to understand?"

She did look intrigued, "So you can have relationships with other people as long as you have his agreement?"

"That's true in a general sense, my girlfriend also had to agree in reverse but that's more complicated for her."

"Do I sense some sadness in your voice?"

I noticed that Brynn had angled his head to try and hear what we were talking about, I signalled to Elle what I had noticed and Elle acknowledged.

Meanwhile I answered that my relationship with Zoe was uncertain at the moment. Elle then signalled that she would tease Brynn with what she said next and I smiled my acknowledgement. Elle said louder, "So do you enjoy girl on girl sex?"

"Ohh yes" I said similarly louder, "it's wonderful, I like to mix it up, would you like me to show you?"

"Yes please" she said even louder and Brynn almost got his head stuck between the seats being nosey.

Elle gave me a noisy kiss but at the same time twisted his ear. There was a mighty 'owwwwwww' and Elle said, "Serves you right for listening in on girl talk." He looked disappointed before he moved away. We smiled at our tease well done. I noticed a little touch of pink in her face.

"Now it's your turn to answer the same questions" I finally asked.

"We are boring really, it's just Brynn and I in a monogamous relationship, he's asked me to marry him but I told him not yet as I still had some adventures to go on before I wanted to settle down."

"I bet he wasn't pleased about that."

"No, things might get a touch rocky before I'm ready."

"So you have thought about experimenting?"

"Does kissing you count?"

"Not yet."

She raised an eyebrow.

"How about relationships, lovers?"

She checked Brynn to be sure that he wasn't looking.

"I wished," she admitted, "I can't help undressing men I like the look of."

That made me giggle, I put my hand up for a hi-five. "I'll tell you a little secret about our membership"

She was hooked and came close to hear every word "Every member has to admit their own kink. One of our members can't help putting her hand down the front of men's trousers."

She clamped her hand across her mouth "Nooo!"

So I told her the story of the police officer outside the bar, with all the trimmings of course. By the end she was in fits of giggles and we hugged in mutual delight. When she stopped laughing I knew what the next question would be so I said, "don't forget I am going to ask you too."

She thought about that, then asked anyway, "So what's your kink?"

"You realise you might have to be silenced if you pass on a word" I say, teasing her and being partly serious.

"I promise, I promise," she pleaded.

So I told her how David 'helps me', she went from desperately sad to hugging me with delight at how David 'punished' me for being naughty. I decided to change tack, adding, "I also have a thing for what my girlfriend can do," and I described how she could fold her hand to push inside me.

She was delighted, "I've heard about fisting but wasn't sure," she said. So I told her about Louise's trick and watched her as she went very red, I had to really stop myself from touching her then, she looked so delicious, but I couldn't help whispering in her ear, "I think I'd like to lick you out right now, I bet you taste like a spring flower." I swear that I thought she would orgasm at the very idea as she bit her lower lip and moaned.

"So what about you?"

"Wellll, it's more about what I want to try at the moment, I have had tasters but..."

"OK?"

She whispered in a rush "I want to try a really big one"

"One what?" I teased.

"A huge cock" she whispered and blushed again.

"Ohh, Then I better be around to make sure you don't get hurt."

"Ohh would you, really?"

I nodded, foolhardy I knew, but she was truly delighting me.

"Can I tell you something and you promise not to be angry?"

"Of course you can and I promise."

She giggled slightly with embarrassment and finally said, "I really like the look of David's one, I want to have him, is that really, really, bad of me to say?"

It wasn't quite what I thought she was going to say but I was taken by what she said and laughed delightedly. "Ohh my love, there's nothing wrong with that." I didn't know what else to say so I prompted "What's your other one?"

She pointed to her butt, "He hasn't asked yet and I'm not sure if he will."

"I think I'd better be there for that one too, if it's done right like our fun initiation ceremony it is wonderful but a bad man can make it very painful and hurtful"

"I see," she said, looking nervous.

"Don't worry Darling, we'll make it special for you. Some things you have to learn first so that you can teach your man how to do it right for you."

She brightened, her mind exploring the ideas of that.

David took us to an overlook and I realised what and why I was looking at a golf course to our left. We stood for a while as I studied the landscape but didn't dare say anything while the others were close by. Then we bundled back in the car and we parked up at another verge. David pulled out his tripod and camera equipment and Elle followed suit, picking up that we were going somewhere scenic. David and Elle took the lead chatting about photography whilst I took Brynn's arm. I let my breasts stroke against his arm as we walked and I could sense he noticed and adjusted to maximise the touch, it was fun teasing him as he tried hard not to respond too noticeably.

Again, I felt that David was showing me something important as well as our photography destination. We were moving between open spaces and I identified that we were following the access route on our draft plan. It was far from being a direct route but I could sense that he was avoiding the impact on well established trees. It wasn't a long walk, probably not much more than 5 to 10 minutes even at a stroll and then we came out close to a slope; before us was a magnificent view. David led us to the edge of a slope beyond which was a steep drop. For a minute I stood still just appreciating the vista and inside I could feel the same excitement that David had been trying to control about this project. I could visualise hotel rooms stepped down the slope each one with huge windows opening out onto a balcony and the view.

David broke me out of my reverie, I looked across, he had set up his tripod and camera looking out over the view and was calling. "My Darling," he said, "would you be my model in the view?"

"Of course my love, how would you like me?"

He gave me a very cheeky smile starting to say, "Anywhere naked with me between...." then he realised Elle was standing close taking snaps and, "Sorry Elle," he apologised.

"Why are you sorry? I don't mind her being naked," she winked. "It's Brynn I would be worried about!"

We all laughed lightly at that, fortunately Brynn was presently standing out of earshot close to the edge. For myself I was wondering whether I should read anything into what she said.

As requested I wandered over to a large boulder and sat with legs straight out awaiting instructions. David was already repositioning his Tripod muttering something about depth of field. I could see open countryside but not a field in sight. "That's great," he said. "Your legs will give me a good foreground." "For a moment I was distracted as I wondered if this was a new euphemism for foreplay. I joked "I have heard about these sex mad photographers but couldn't find one no matter how much I looked, until David of course." So he carried on moving me around, then he wanted a bit of cleavage so I got my own back and accidentally flashed Brynn who went bright red and nearly slid down the slope.

David was trying to get me to pose in some revealing position or other and after a few attempts Elle came over to help. She fiddled around moving this and that and then the naughty girl brushed my nipple as she was positioning my clothing and had the temerity to look me straight in the eye as she did it. "My what a naughty girl you are, Miss 'Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth'" I remarked.

She giggled "I don't remember saying anything about butter" she said licking her lips.

So David got his naughty shots and then he tried to get Elle to pose too. I wasn't sure how I felt about this so I left them to it while I put my professional hat back on and wandered off to look at the contours and how they might affect a future construction. My concern was the location of the Retreat, for privacy and secrecy it would have to be well away from the Hotel. I decided that the road coming in would have to be split at some point leading to a Retreat positioned out of sight from the Hotel. Best option appeared to be not to have any visibility from the hotel towards the rear, and I casually looked around at potential locations that could also be screened. There were one or two and I was lost in thought as I backed away from a position straight into a body that said, "Whoa there! You look miles away."

I ignored the comment and said "How long have you been standing there?"

"Ohh long enough to know that you are trying to work something out."

"Well that's for me to know and you not to find out."

"So now you're a spy or something?"

"Or something," was all I would say, then, "are the others finished yet?"

"I don't know, last I looked he had her top off, I either got mad or got lost and since she glared at me when I was about to say something, I did the safe thing and got lost, do you know the way back?"

"How long ago was that?"

"Maybe 15, possibly 20 minutes, I got lost for a while until I found you."

"Lets go spoil their fun" I found myself saying, although not sure why as I liked the look of him. Something inside me was shouting 'He would not let you down." So whether he wanted to or not I led the way smartly back to the photography location. David was indeed having fun; Elle was sitting on the rock now, her skirt dragged back in the middle and her brazen pussy very much on display for the eyes of his camera. I stopped Brynn and beckoned for us to watch for a moment. Elle was giving David the full works now as she trailed a finger along her labia whilst licking her lips, the girl was good, I'd give her that. I turned to Brynn and asked in a whisper, "Want a show?"

Brynn took a second before it sunk in what I was suggesting and then he nodded. I slowly sauntered out into the open space and David caught sight of me and nodded. 'Does that man read minds or what...., whatever,' I slid up beside Elle who gave me a welcoming smile and proceeded to remove my panties, giving David the full view of my pussy. I then corrected myself into the same position as her and repeated her last move exactly, I could see David's salacious mind working overtime. Next I turned my head to kiss Elle full on the lips, not a short peck like hers but a full blown smouldering one that would burn its way straight to her clit. I swear I felt an echo of the sensation when it hit. Then before she pulled away, I placed my fingers where hers had been and slowly stroked along her vulva and up to her clit. I didn't believe it when she copied me. I pulled back feeling slightly giddy and looked her straight in the eyes, "What do you think we used to do in the dorms at an all-girls school?" her smile challenged me and I reciprocated with interest, sliding a finger into those naughty lips.

I heard a muffled moan from where I had come, so I said, "Have you teased your man enough yet?"

She smiled conspiratorially.

"I think it's time we put the guys out of their misery don't you?" I said, lifting one eyebrow.

"Uhum, I guess, but I was having so much fun tormenting you."

"I could have been fucking your man out there for all you know."

She shook her head, "Brynn is as straight as a die, he'd let me get away with anything but he always plays it straight."

I looked across at David and Elle followed my gaze, "I am afraid his ex-wife broke him of his morals."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Both" I replied then added "It's a long story and believe it or not, you would both have to sign a confidentiality agreement before I could say more."

She looked at me with a cheeky grin and said, "Where do I sign?"

I wandered with Elle over to David and Elle motioned Brynn to join us.

I opened with "I think you men should drop your pants for photographs too."

Brynn looked aghast at that and Elle giggled "Come here my big strong man, she is just messing with you, although I wouldn't mind if you dropped your pants." Moving closer Elle pulled him into an embrace to knock his socks off, then having him firmly under her spell I saw her unzipping his pants with only a small protest. I decided that that was a good idea and pulled an unsurprised David into my arms.

So there we were, two couples standing side by side, we women each had our man's penis firmly in hand or should I say hard in hand. Our kisses were becoming hot and I was having a great time stroking him up and down making sure to give him maximum teasing when suddenly my hand was joined by another. I looked up to those smiling eyes again with her cheeky grin and she looked down to her man's hardness. I was not slow to take the invitation as my hand exchanged places with hers and I was most pleased to hear him let out a groan. I looked up to David, and he answered my question with a nod, then I formed an O with my lips and again I received a nod. "Swap positions" I whispered to Elle, she gave me a questioning look but fell in with what I did. Swapping places I dropped in front of Brynn and gave his manhood a long sweep of my tongue from base to tip for which I received a long groan by way of gratitude, a second later I heard a very similar sound from David.

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers