Consequences Pt. 12C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together Elle and I, in time with each other, licked and sucked the hot-rods we had before us, taking plenty of time to lick around and across the plains of the heads. It was deliciously naughty and we played it to the full. She had turned out to be great fun. I just wasn't sure I wanted him inside her, he was mine for this time away and I didn't feel like sharing. I motioned for her to swap back and then said, "Ok guys, you get to sit down while we girls get to do all the work so we get most of the pleasure while you two behave yourselves." The guys tore off the shirts to lay them on the floor and then sat down super-quick. Elle could do what she liked; I was too intent on having David's member inside me without delay. I lowered myself slowly, savouring every inch of him until I hit rock bottom and let out a sigh that was echoed very close by. I turned my head to find myself looking straight at Elle, her eyes were shut, she also was at rock bottom and there was a beatific smile across her pretty face. I reached across, kissed her and tweaked her nipples for good measure, which startled her, but she still leaned into my kiss.

Our men surpassed themselves, perhaps it was their competitive spirit because I rode him like a rodeo rider bringing myself to a swift but delightful first orgasm and rode straight on to another that 'filled my boots' and made my toes tingle. Still he wouldn't cum for me, so I started to rotate my clit against his pelvic bone and saw him wince at the sensations, much to my satisfaction because I was becoming over sensitised, but he was determined to stay with me. I could see his expression as he was doing mathematics or whatever he does to stop himself. So I dropped forward stroking my nipples across his chest and pressed my lips into his with passion. I broke for a second and said, "if you don't cum for me right now mister I am going to stick my finger up your arse" He grinned at me and began to move his hips slowly brushing his cock against my pussy walls, touching the front sensitive area, and thrilling me to have my way with him. I felt his hips raise that bit further and I tried to close my walls around him to aid his friction and move with his strokes until he pressed hard and deep inside, finally releasing a warm jet of his seed straight at my little eggs, 'oops!' I thought, 'I forgot to take my pill.'

I fell forward onto David, extremely satisfied with life at that moment, I felt full of him as if my life was his and I couldn't help whispering in his ear, "I love you" and there was no hesitation to his, "I love you too" that made everything just perfect. I rose up to kiss and seal our love then turned my head to check on the others as I settled back down onto his chest. It seemed as though Elle could be purring as she laid on her man looking like a cat that got all the cream. I laughed to myself, 'she probably had.'

*********************************************************************

David, Ana, Brynn and Elle

From that moment on we were friends for life, how could one not be when all barriers had been shed so intimately. We took our time, wandering the site, the ladies posing very shamelessly now and revelling in the sheer naughtiness of it, even Brynn managed to loosen up laying on his back supposedly posing but in fact enjoying Elle lower herself onto his rejuvenated shaft while Ana brushed her lady bits back and forth over his mouth. For some reason the ladies insisted that David took his time composing that shot.

We decided to get a late lunch but didn't dare visit the restaurant as the owner knew David; so we headed for the Cafe. We made our way into an almost empty room and the ladies chose a reasonably secluded table, David came in slightly later, having dashed back to fetch his briefcase, and walked straight towards the woman assisting our group to settle in to the table; only to find that the proprietor of the restaurant also owned the café. This time he took notice of the female hidden away behind her shapeless practical clothing and realised she looked a lot like Cairon and from what he could see, just as attractive. It left him speechless for a minute and as she turned to acknowledge him she wasn't much better, going bright red. To add fuel to his friend's imagination, watching with fascination, she said, "Hello David, it's so nice to see you again, how goes our wonderful project?" Brynn and Elle looked at Ana for clarification, this was becoming curiouser and curiouser and Ana was wondering who the hell is this woman, on such intimate terms with her David.

Ana found herself being introduced as a colleague and that further surprised our friends as two sets of eyebrows shot skyward. David quickly took the proprietor aside for a quiet word, leaving the others watching slightly open mouthed, "Umm," he said, "can you give me a few minutes, my friends don't know anything about what we do and I have to get them to sign the documents first. By the way, are you related to Cairon?" Suddenly it dawned on Carol that she hadn't done anything wrong as she had first thought and she could only nod, at which he kissed her and she was left with her hand touching her lips and wondering what might happen next.

David rushed back to the table, bag in hand; the faces at his table so amused him that he wanted to burst into laughter and had a hard time suppressing it. He pushed into the bench seat where they sat and started spreading out three sets of papers. He waved Carol over to join them, and she, now completely confused, came and sat at the end of the table most obviously now looking a lot prettier without hat and baggy cardigan. "First of all" he said to his friends and lover, "this lovely lady owns this fine establishment and its sister restaurant, she will attest to everything I am about to tell you, is that ok with you my darling?" Carol looked pleased at being called darling, Ana most definitely did not.

"Before you," he said are three sets of confidentiality documents that are connected with what I am about to describe. What we do is a secret and we can't risk telling anyone without these papers being signed. He gave them the usual spiel and as often the case they signed without question, trusting as they did the people they were with. Then with a little help from Carol and more help from Ana they told them about their plans. As the one for the golf course came up both Elle and Bryn went "Ohh so..." and tailed off thinking about christening the hotel site. "So you're here now for?" Bryn enquired. "Well primarily to be with my beautiful lady but the council wants to get together with us so that Ana can show them our drawings." Unnoticed Carol went away, they thought to get coffee but about fifteen minutes later people started drifting into the café and formed up a circle of chairs. David looked and noted "I think the meeting is about to start, are you folks ok with it?" Elle and Brynn agreed wholeheartedly engrossed as they were in what was before them and the wonderful way things seemed to happen in these parts.

And so it began, much like David's first visit except that Ana took centre stage and entranced them all. As the minutes ticked away and David realised the presence she had, he recognised that he had to have her in the forefront of their program, the only problems he had was prizing her away from any restrictions caused by Zoë and the people she worked for. At one point, Elle leaned over to him and said, "Isn't she marvellous?" then added in semi-jest "I think I'm falling in love again." David turned his face towards her and she hadn't moved, he found himself unable to avoid a quick kiss on her lips before realising how badly behaved that was and apologised. She whispered, "Don't be silly you can kiss me anytime just not too often in front of Brynn, he gets very jealous." He smiled at her, wondering who might have seen. Ana of course did and she wondered what if anything it meant, Carol did too and remembered his kiss to her. Brynn of course noticed and hoped it was just a perfunctory kiss as friends sometimes do. "What was that about?" he couldn't help whispering to Elle, "I just told him how wonderful I thought Ana is and he kissed me, as if a thank you. He looks like he is very proud of her right now so I guess that's why." Brynn thought Ana was wonderful too so he wasn't about to argue with that.

***********************************************************************************

Back at the Retreat

Cairon had meetings arranged with a lawyer and Aleesha on Monday or Tuesday depending on progress of her enquiries, then hopefully she would fly home to talk to her local lawyer and see her husband, as well as catch up on the golf club.

It was later that week that Arthur found out who Gregg Porter was when Jane suddenly remembered invitations to a previous event that included guys from the Cruise. Once that came to light, further information arrived quickly. He had been on the cruise with a girlfriend whom he was still supposed to be with. As usual Aleesha and David took against one of Olivia's lovers who had a wife or girlfriend. The machinery went into action fast as information obtained was sent to the girlfriend in Washington. However David suspected Gregg had bigger intentions and was working on the assumption that he was going to enter a full time relationship with Olivia. David was initiating action to ensure sole custody for his son at the Retreat if she tried to leave.

At the first opportunity of a meeting of the Retreat group, David's concerns sparked a realisation that the importance of children's needs was essential to the future of the Retreats and started plans to provide facilities for children of all age's longer term. The area around the Retreat itself was to be made safe and a play area to be added. A room was to be converted for safe play. Dee had talked about moving in with her twins if she was to work in the office suite and they were looking at assigning buildings for families, and to have at least one vacant at any time. Everyone who came to the first conference wanted to contribute to the work that was going on, the visitors seemed willing and able to fit in but some still had issues with husbands. Tania suggested that they could establish themselves here temporarily and fly back weekends until the new Retreats were fully operational then they could choose whether to relocate or not. Everything depended on relationships with their men, who weren't ready to relinquish established lives and livelihoods.

David on facetime was surprised by the news that Cairon's husband had already initiated divorce proceedings; it seemed likely that he had seen the writing on the wall and was trying to put Cairon on the defensive. Not knowing where she was, the notice had been deposited at her home and only her sister's visit to check on the place had discovered the legal documents. However there were plenty of rumours circulating in the village that he had a mistress and was staying with her. Cairon's lawyer recommended that Cairon be 'whiter than white' in everything she did for the short term. The Retreat was a good place to be, where 'white' could be discoloured without anyone finding evidence but her husband's behaviour just made her more determined to go back. Now any doubt about what she should do was wiped away and she told the lawyer to take a hard line saying, "I brought my family's Golf Course land into the marriage and I am damned if I will give up any of it to him." The Lawyers said, "Just leave it to us," and so with cautionary advice still ringing in her ears she started packing to go home.

*************************************************************************************

Ana

I wandered onto our hotel balcony catching the early morning sun. David had received news of what was going down back home and wanted to fly back unannounced. He managed to book an early morning flight and then we had made a fierce kind of love as if we would be apart for a long time. I wanted him to truly have all of me, to revel in my body so that he wouldn't let me go. But of course that was silly sentimentality as I thought later, and I sat on the balcony with a heavy heart.

Allowing my robe to slide away idly, I took in the early warm sunshine with a carelessness that I didn't really feel, this short period had been idyllic, such fun and relaxing; and of course exciting and satisfying. Who would have predicted we would meet our lovely friends next door and then discover Cairon's sister who obviously idolised my man. And that meeting, what could I say, it was so unexpected and exhilarating in a funny kind of way. Everyone kept telling me how wonderful they thought I was, I felt like a star.

I closed my eyes, just feeling warm and relaxed when someone said, "I'm glad it's me and not my man looking." I smiled warmly, I knew who that was and she was welcome to look as much as she liked. "Coffee?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'll be there in 5," she replied, "just need to wash the sleep out of my eyes." I made the coffee and returned to my sunning while I waited; I heard sounds from somewhere nearby but couldn't be bothered to open my eyes. I must have snoozed for a few because a knock brought me around and I said, "Come in, it's on the latch." Then I was very awake as a man's voice said, "Where would you like it madam?" I looked into my room to see a young waiter who was far too good looking for a woman's sensibilities. I was about to reply, 'Where would you like to put it?' But I bit my tongue as the door behind him opened and Elle walked in. She took one look at my state of undress, another at the young man standing self-consciously trying to hide a growing hard-on and said, "You are such a tease." which was somewhat hypocritical coming from her, since she wasn't wearing a lot more herself. The minx came over to me and right in front of the poor man kissed me full on the lips and squeezed a nipple lightly.

The poor man didn't know what to do with himself, I had a few ideas but was trying to behave although Elle obviously had the devil in her this morning and continued to torment him with views of her barely hidden body as she directed where to place the breakfast she had ordered. "I do like a good breakfast after I have seen my boyfriend off with an orgasm, don't you?" She asked, laying it on a bit thick. He left the room a lot quicker than he came in, that was for sure.

"You are a truly wicked woman" I said to her after he had gone.

"I always aspired to that accolade" she grinned back.

"You'll run that poor man of yours ragged, I've no doubt," I added.

"Ohh he's alright, I keep him well topped up, he can't complain."

I smiled at her, I was really growing to like this little minx. She was quite adorable.

"So what are you up to today?" she asked changing the subject, then added "You looked a bit down earlier."

"Ohh it's just me being silly, he had to rush back east this morning to deal with something horrible and when we made love it was so sweet and tender and then fierce that I felt like I had found him and then lost him."

She eyed me knowingly, "That bad huh?"

I sighed "Yup!" We moved our breakfast out onto the balcony and chatted non-stop.

"Have you any plans while he is gone?" She asked.

"Well I ought to go visit the target areas we have and see if there is any interesting real estate on the market." Then I thought out loud, "why don't you come with me, if Brynn doesn't mind?"

It was very presumptuous of me and I instantly regretted asking without at least checking whether she liked the idea of site finding but her face lit up as she responded, "I'd love to. Let me ring my lord and master and see how he reacts.''

She went inside for a private call and I pondered how quickly things can change. Last night was a triumph, they loved the proposals and would push it through. David was on the phone to Cairon as soon as the meeting ended to get the legal side going and I suspected a little schmoozing although I hoped not. Then things went downhill with the news that called him away but all of a sudden my new friend wanted to join me on a trip. The day seemed a whole lot brighter after all and I decided I was a lucky lady really.

Elle came back looking pleased so I assumed we were good to go. "He was a little disappointed that we were going, but I think he was hoping to have another go at us both, the greedy boy." I laughed, it wasn't an unwelcome idea but right now my pussy was one man only, or one woman I allowed looking at her lithe body as she chatted away. "Ok." I said. "Let's pack for 2 days max, what do you think?"

"Are you sure?" she said, "this feels like an adventure and I'm up for lots of adventures before he decides to put babies in me."

"Ok three it is, alluring evening wear, see through nighties, daring bikinis and rip-able panties" we laughed together at my naughty list, suggesting all kinds of additional alternatives. Then she quieted for a second like she was building up to something before finally blurting out "What about toys?"

I grinned at her. "In the Retreat we now have every bedside table stocked up with dildos, straps-ons, vibrators and lots of lubricants. Bring everything you've got, we'll try them all." She turned to go to the door and then turned back and gave me a huge hug. I held her in front of me and raised an eyebrow as I saw a little concern in her eyes. "Ohh it's just a bit of silliness, I'm having such a great time"

"Me too, thank you for coming to my rescue this morning."

*********************************************************************************

The abduction

David flew back without letting anyone know, other than those he needed, and moved into his house temporarily, not expecting it to be more than a day, 2 at the most. He received notice when Olivia left the estate and her direction, picking up her car at an intersection he followed in a rental car with camera at the ready. David's plan was stymied because she drove into a Hotel and carried the cot with her. Worried that she was doing something to run away, he took as many photos as he could and then identified which room she was in by stating and proving that he was her husband: of course money changed hands. It was a risk that she might find out but he couldn't take any chance of losing track of the baby. She was there half an hour before Gregg arrived but fortunately he went straight to her room. There wasn't much more David could do. He waited another hour or more and then she came out, she looked flushed and pleased with herself, so not paying full attention, which was all to the good, and headed for her car. David raced to his car and watched as Gregg came down soon after and she waited for him to follow.

They trailed across town heading out to the country to a house with a rental sign outside. David had to continue driving in order to avoid being spotted and parked up further on in a field access. It was not the best but he needed time to get help, he worried that she was going to move in with the baby and then it could be very messy getting the baby back. He called Arthur to help with the car tailing if their targets split up. Then Aleesha's office asked for more help and to pick up on what was being arranged. He needed to know for certain what their plans were.

David approached as close as he could with binoculars and was relieved to see that they were simply touring the building and it appeared much like they were looking around the house as a couple deciding on a property to occupy. Leaving that potential home, they joined up in one car some distance further on, leaving her car in a car park. David kept his distance but noticed the car weaving occasionally so he closed up to see what was happening, it didn't take long to realise she was playing her games, as he saw her head drop to where the man's lap should be.