Consequences Pt. 12C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David felt devious and was dying for an opportunity to mess with their fun. Her attention to the man must have had the right effect because he pulled into a quiet spot. Through binoculars he watched as the guy bent her over the hood of his car then ripped off her panties and rucked up her skirt. He didn't check whether Olivia was ready, pushing her legs apart he rammed his hardness straight into her and proceeded to pump her hard, lifting her off her feet with the power of his lust and finally taking his pleasure before ceremonially withdrawing. The guy yanked her skirt down and made his way back to the driver's side whilst she took her time to straighten herself before joining him. 'Looks like love to me' laughed David to himself and all of sudden he didn't care about spoiling their fun, what was there to spoil.

David sat smirking and thinking, 'It serves you right; I hope you can't walk for a week.' He wondered, 'Dare I send her a message asking her if she was having lots of orgasms and add lots of ROFL smileys?' He decided not to tip his hand, he was hoping she would make her move quickly so that he could get back to life.

The interlude while he waited gave an opportunity for others to catch up. With a sigh of relief he watched as one of Aleesha's colleagues arrived shortly after Arthur but it was tight for time because David was already following them at a distance on the way to presumably another property. For the rest of that day he was worried sick but eventually the PI managed to attach a tracking device to both their vehicles. Notwithstanding David expressed concern that Olivia was experienced at being secretive. They decided then to attach a device to every car at the retreat in case she should swap. David had a feeling that was unlikely because she would want her own car on the final trip, this was her final throw of the dice and she wouldn't be coming back unless her plan was thwarted. The whole process would be fast and they would get only one chance to prevent further problems. He was sure that there would be no forewarning, Olivia will load everything into her car the same day as a property is arranged and they would move everything that same day. They had to have a plan and if necessary a back-up plan.

Communication with the Lawyer informed him that application had been made to the Court but he couldn't say when it would be served, he felt that once the baby had been removed it would become far more difficult. David sent photos of the couple during their property search and the lawyer was trying to get the Court to speed up the process on the basis that the baby's welfare was in jeopardy.

On Friday the PI reported that Gregg was packing his car and Jo advised David that Olivia was unusually busy as far as she could tell, they would have to activate their plan. Early in the morning, Olivia loaded a couple of large suitcases into her car, out of sight. Then at a time she might normally shop she wrapped up the baby in a carry cot and strapped into the back. Rachel called her to check some work and Olivia followed quickly then rushed back several minutes later, saying she was worried about the baby. She checked everything was in the car and then headed out of the security entrance with every intention not to return again. As she headed down the road, she spotted David coming in the opposite direction and for a moment she was worried, but he ignored her. Arriving back at the security gate he gave the guard instructions to prevent Olivia leaving under any circumstances if she returned then rushed to check the plan was working. Arthur joined behind Olivia a mile or so further on, his depth of disappointment in her was almost bottomless. A little further on, another witness joined the cavalcade.

************************************************?****************

Cairon received a call, "It's time."

She rang Olivia. "Hi, Olivia, can we talk?"

Olivia toyed with the idea of ignoring the call, but seeing David had disrupted her thoughts. She liked Cairon and so thought 'Why not, maybe we can still be friends after it's all over.'

She answered brusquely despite herself, "Is it going to be quick? I am very busy right now."

"I'm hoping you're in the right mood to answer those outstanding questions?"

"Not now, I'm moving in with someone, I'll be much better off then," she said, deciding that there was no point of avoiding now, it was too late for that.

"Really, will there be lots of sex and orgasms?"

"He says I can have as much sex as I like."

"What about orgasms?"

"I don't get them now anyway so what's the difference?"

"How is David going to rescue you and give you an orgasm when he doesn't know where you are?"

"No difference, he is not giving me anything now."

"Whose fault is that Olivia?"

"His, of course!"

"How can it be his fault Olivia, he loves you but you hate him and keep going with other people like now."

"At least I'm getting lots of sex."

"What's the point without Orgasms?"

"I'm there now so you have to go away."

"One last question, who is going to look after the baby when you are having sex all night?"

"I will of course."

"Will the guys be happy if you disappear for an hour or more, what happens when the baby is sick, will you leave him to cry?"

"He'll wait a while won't he?"

"How do you think David will feel about you doing that to his son?"

"He won't know."

"Won't he? How much do you think he cares about his son? That baby is not safe with you, is he Olivia?"

"I'm going." And she disconnected.

Arriving at a house, Olivia leapt out of her car to be embraced by Gregg who had moved his things inside. After the embrace he collected her luggage and Olivia carried the carry cot, the baby had been very well behaved. They stepped into the house and Olivia pulled back the baby's blanket to check on him. The witnesses heard her scream in their cars out in the street.

Shortly after the scream a detective arrived at that house and arrested Gregg for attempted abduction of a child, it might not stick but it would worry him enough that he might give a confession of Olivia's duplicity. Meanwhile someone at his workplace happened to let slip to his employer that he had been arrested for such an awful offence and then it seemed to get around fast.

Olivia pulled herself together as soon as the police left, her feeling of bravado and self-righteousness had gone out of the door with her lover. She considered her options, she could just disappear, find somewhere else to live on the money she received. She could go home to Ohio but since David had made things hot for her Father, communication with her family had been futile at best. Nagging away in her gut was the feeling that she really didn't want to leave her baby for someone else to bring up, she started to realise that he would never call her mummy. The realisation brought her back to the reality of the situation and the consequences if she did not act quickly. All of a sudden she was frightened to her very core, she had nothing, no one and nowhere to go, she had to get back to the Retreat with great urgency. Her deluded self, told her that she needed to feed her baby soon, not someone else.

***********************************

David has arranged a female security guard to accompany the baby at all times if Olivia comes back, she will occupy a private room and the nursery and otherwise utilise the surrounding grounds for exercise, while she has the baby. If she goes off site she won't be allowed to take the baby unless the guard is with her. He has already communicated with Angela and the other specialist to sign off an order that she is not safe for herself or her baby. The lawyer is seeking another order that she will live at the Retreat under protection of a qualified guard until the child has reached age 18, he knew he would not get such a harsh order but it would do what was intended, to frighten the life out of Olivia.

Job done, David didn't wait long before messaging Ana to find out where she was. "We are in Sacramento, heading next to Portland and then Olympia."

"We?" He asked, with heart in mouth.

"Yes, Elle and I. She's such fun, I love her."

"I think the feeling is mutual but don't tell her I told you."

"I miss you my love."

"Miss you too, won't be long now, just a few things to wrap up, all went well, baby safe, keep me posted and I'll join up with you, or should I leave you alone for a while?"

"NOOOO please come as soon as you can. We want you on our adventure."

He sent back a line of hearts and smileys, so very pleased with her reaction.

Then a belated message arrived, "Can I have her David?"

"You can. Have a great adventure but when I come then you're mine ok?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, I miss you so much. Do you want her too?"

"Yes but only when we are together, I would really like us to share her."

"You make me feel selfish and bad."

"Please don't be, it means so much to me that you care how I feel."

"I love you."

"And I love you too, lots and lots and lots."

"LMAO gotta go now, we are all dressed up for dinner, I'll send you some pics."

Shortly after, photos came of the two looking absolutely special and he felt jealous of anyone who would see them at the restaurant.

He responded, "You both look fantastic, now I'm jealous of everyone, have a great evening."

About an hour later, the voiceover rang.

"I had to hear your voice," she said.

"You're sweet, has anyone ever told you that before."

"Noooo."

"Well you are and I wish I was there with you, what are you doing right now?"

"Want to see?"

"I think so."

A video came up, all he could see was a pair of eyes looking up at him and a tongue licking Ana's clit.

"Are you two still at the restaurant?"

"Aha we needed to powder our noses, and fingers and tongues."

"LOL I love it, is that entree?"

"MMMM maybe."

"Lol you don't have to be coy, I told you to enjoy yourself."

"Are you sure, really sure?"

"Yes, I am really sure, just be mine when I arrive and we'll decide on our future together."

"That sounds ominous David."

"No it's the opposite. I need you Ana but I am afraid to."

"Ohh,, Ohhhhh oooohhhh, mmmmm"

The screen now showed Elle having two fingers inside Ana and her mouth working away at her clit with relish, her eyes held David's attention too as if she was teasing him to come fuck her right away."

'Damn,' he thought, 'now I am horny as hell.'

There was some suppressed heavy breathing and moans before Elle must have finally hit the spot to take her over the edge and she lost a loud whoop of pleasure that must have made everyone in the place look her way. "This girl is good David, I want to keep her in my bed to play with all day."

David laughed, "You won't get any arguments from me."

"When you come we need to talk and make love and talk and make love and in between we'll fuck Elle's brains out."

"Sounds like a very good plan, go have a great meal and fuck like rabbits and keep in touch I want to see your adventures."

"Are you sure you won't get mad with jealousy, Elle's got her eye on 3 guys."

"I trust that you will stay with me and be considerate of my feelings now go enjoy yourselves.

"I am feeling really sexy and horny now she has revved me up, and it's her turn."

"There was a muddled view for a moment and then there were her eyes also telling David how she was feeling" He groaned loudly to himself, he missed them more than he realised.

Much as David wanted to rejoin the adventure he did have to spend time with the others.

Jane was on to him straight away "You look extremely well for a man who had a horrible experience," she queried.

I am, we have made some friends in CA and had a great reception from the folks in town. I want you to try and set up a trip for you, Bree, Jo, and even Lauren if she wants, to California to soak up some of that sunshine while we mix business with pleasure. Bring in whoever you need, I feel like I am on a lucky roll right now and I want you all to be part of it.

David cajoled Lauren into joining them in the big bed that night and as always he was careful not to overstep the mark, but she was fine. He was sure that somehow she had compartmented him now, so that she was his to take and please her almost like a special treat. If he was a stupid man he could have been offended but instead he was honoured that she enjoyed him as her little 'kink' in an otherwise female oriented attraction. He knew she adored Jo but Bree and Jane were something else for her, almost as if they were out of her league. Although no prejudice of that kind was at work right now, in his heart, he didn't think that Lauren would join them out west.

End of Consequences 12 C

©2023 Bacchant2

***********************************************************************************************

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it got out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Highly sexual woman who begins to find her inner desires taking control of her normal good sense. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage. Unfortunately, she brings Peter, a self-styled gigolo who preys on women and inevitably wrecks marriages.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica: David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.

Joannie & Francine: Real Estate Agents

Lauren: A gay woman who has a crush on Jo

Louise: Former long term girlfriend of a lawyer who lost interest in her.

Amber, Erika, Josh, Aaron and Rachel: New friends from a nightclub.

Rachel: Studied planning and development and now working with the Thurlows.

Erika: The Thurlow Business is to sponsor her to University

Tania: David's first sexual experience and mentor in the art of 'love'.

Ruth: A friend from the ship and an experienced hotelier.

Fay, Diana, Sue: New friends from the Ship

Molly, Kim: New friends at the Resort

Nina: A woman needing help when her husband leaves her with nothing, gets her kicks online webcam.

Ash: A player who preys on married women. He involves his ex-wife Rose as part of the play, but she's a freelance newspaper reporter and can see a story in the retreat.

Phillip: A Detective and friend of David's from way back. A long term single man, known locally as one for the women but as straight as an arrow. He and David enjoy joshing each other whenever they meet.

Bill: An old school friend of Olivia's, reacquainted at the reunion.

Abby: A new friend from the reunion, a teacher. Husband Keith is a top man with an international company.

Olivia's parents Ron and Patricia

Kate: Air hostess and part time Escort, went to the same school as Olivia.

David's previously unknown Grandparents: Rose and George.

Jill, a part of the Grandparents group.

Pat (Patricia), a teacher, first year University Land Use Studies.

Sharon and Shawn unconnected professionals that Olivia met at a seminar.

Ciaron, a new friend and client golf club operator based near the West Coast. Sister Carol, a Restaurant owner in the same small town.

Olivia's latest secret man-toy, Greg Porter.

Brynn and Elle, new friends that David and Ana meet on the West Coast.

##

***********************************************************************************************

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Great Escape Interesting times on the Intracoastal Waterway.in Loving Wives
Crossed Paths A reunion leads to good times, great sex, and a wicked game.in Loving Wives
Friendly Neighbors 1 Swapping in angerin Loving Wives
Andy, Marilyn and Me Andy Warhol undoes an unfaithful wife.in Loving Wives
The Deal Pt. 01 Fiancee who broke his heart reapears looking for his help.in Loving Wives
More Stories