Consequences Pt. 14A

Story Info
Relationship problems at home and abroad.
12.7k words
5.6k
3
0

Part 63 of the 70 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences 14A

Words: 12700 approx

Relationship problems at home and abroad.

We are getting towards the end of all that I have previously written and I'm finding it harder and harder to edit. Apologies therefore for my syntax which is born from years of writing reports. This episode is very much an intro to the next stage. I intend to post parts 14A through 14C as all three are circa 12k words. Then start the next part at 15 when the story changes direction.

Tags: Coupling; Relationships; Sapphic; Lesbian; Multi-partners; polyamory;

For the list of Characters please fast forward to the end.

*************************************************************************************

Author's note: All location information used has been obtained from online and map research or is just imaginary, no opinion of real places is intended. The names and background of characters used are entirely fictitious and any similarity to a real person is entirely coincidental. This is a work of fiction and wholly the author's creation for the purposes of a story. The language, terminology or sayings used are intended to be International, this being the World Wide Web, but if any word or saying is new to anyone I would refer them to Google.

*************************************************************************************

Splits open up in the founding relationships, are there still surprises ahead?

Intro from 13 F: The idea for a men's Retreat is still being considered. The group have decided to run a competition to identify a suitable location for a safe exotic getaway that would also work as an upmarket golf course and resort. The Retreat program is full-on now, but do the original group want to spread their wings?

******************************************************************************

So, the search for a site in Central America and the Caribbean went into full swing and for some it became their main task, they had narrowed their search down to the safest countries at the time but finding the right location where they could co-exist with the local community was proving illusive. On the local front at Baltimore Retreat, David had noticed that as the months passed, and the abduction became a distant memory, so the women began to spend more time out in the community when they were not working. It became apparent to David that women who were not at risk did not need to work at the Retreat itself. In fact, as far as progressing back into the outside world was concerned he agreed with others that it might be better if the members and staff traveled into a vibrant town to work where they could meet people and feel part of the community. So, David, Jane, Bree, Ana, Monica, Jenny, and Jo began to search for a building where they could house all sides of the business.

It proved difficult to identify the perfect place until David realized that his family had some level of stake in a lot of the best property. It was time to speak to his grandmother, and after a long explanation, she cut to the point and promised to try and get a list from the lawyers. This meant that David advised the others to make a choice of the buildings that might suit them if they became available. Then the Ladies began visiting all the buildings using fictitious reasons to gain entry, until eventually, Grandmother suggested that they should just check the building for the Landlord's insurance purposes. So, after a quick lesson on what to measure and make note of, they had a dry run using an out-of-town vacant block before people set forth to gather what information they could, as and when they had time.

It wasn't long before Jane, and hence David, became aware that some of the visits took longer than expected, sometimes running through lunchtime. He had to smile when they found some excuse or other to go back and re-visit.

******************************************************************************

Luck changed for them on the Caribbean front when David's grandmother told him that her estranged husband had been sentenced to prison some years ago, pending extradition, so that under the US Trust she could administer his holdings until such time as he should pass away or be released. Her Lawyer had advised that she had every right to administer the lands including property on the Caribbean Island of St Lukes as long as she did not sell them. After a conference with the investors, it was decided to give the opportunity top priority. If all other usual enquiries proved viable, and it was acceptable to the St Lukes' authorities the group were keen to proceed. Rather than stop the search though, they decided to push on with the competition research work that had already been done in Belize, Guatemala, and Costa Rica.

Teams of women went out to the countries with a guard and came back refreshed and energized, it proved to be a magnificent morale booster. The main thing they reported was that there were no problems as long as they stayed within the tourist districts and kept away from run-down areas. They did stray somewhat in order to look at all the prospective sites but again there were no problems reported. Of course, their reports at Sunday meetings held nothing about business and more about the local male wildlife, David absented himself somehow just before such reports were made.

Jane, Lauren, and David were now holding weekly Retreat round up meetings that gave David a chance to be very naughty to Lauren. He always asked how his favorite lesbian was and then how her love life was. At the last, she usually accused him of being jealous or 'wouldn't you like to know' both of which gave him an excuse to take liberties with her that she always tried to push away but not too hard. That was until Jane said, "For heaven's sake get a bed" at which he would say "Your wish is my command" and so the meeting would be suspended as it so often did.

This week when the meeting eventually got going again, somewhat late in the day, they discussed the goings on when people were looking at offices or going to Central America. Jane didn't feel that they should ask too many questions because people were getting out there making friends which could only be good and thus far, they hadn't been given reason to suspect any issues.

David was ready to go with that, but Lauren had a reservation, "I don't want to be a downer but it's not sending the right message to those who aren't involved, an occasional late lunch is ok, but we do have to find a way to make things fair." She went on, "I am the first to admit I like being out there, but I do think an occasional involvement from one of the senior management, perhaps going out with them, would be good for the team and send the right message."

Jane looked concerned but didn't have an argument and David didn't look happy about involving himself at that level but offered "I'll see what I can do but I won't promise when." And then as an afterthought. "Perhaps those that are office bound could accompany others and help out from time to time." It wasn't a suggestion that was especially welcomed.

They moved on to the group trips and that people were having a wonderful time, but with a few hiccups the project was going as planned, it had at least brought a happy atmosphere around the place. No one complained, especially if their turn was to come. "A little bit of double standards here I think," remarked Jane, and David agreed. "I don't think we should check up on people yet, a word now and again might prevent it from getting out of hand, anything else might be seen as a bit hypocritical."

There were slight just discernible nods of heads at that last comment, of which he made a mental note.

The next day David took someone with him to show the ropes as an exercise to see how they might work and he picked the area near the Watering Hole, as David intended to take her there as part of the day. It was a highly developed area and he used one of his neighbors for the trial run. As they arrived, he noted a 'To Rent' type of sign outside and then as they went up he recognized that it was his neighbors, the website designers were already looking to move on. He stopped to talk to them and discovered that being in the center hadn't worked out as they hoped, and they were looking to move to an edge of town location with more parking. Storing that piece of information away they went on up to the next floor where David was recognized, so was able to chat cordially with the staff. They had no objection to being a guinea pig, so his training was relaxed.

"Why don't we try to move the offices here?" the trainee Kim asked.

"It would be good, but we would need more than the one floor that will be available," replied David. "But I tell you what, would you mind keeping a watching brief over the building, let's see what plans these people have. We'll drop a hint to their Director that we might be looking to consolidate in one building before we go."

Kim smiled appreciatively and resolved to use her underused brain to find something that would work. As the day went on, David discovered that Kim had given up her hopes of a bright future to enable her fiancé to finish his degree in business. It was a familiar story, once he got into the high-profile business community he conveniently forgot her contribution and eventually she discovered that his long work hours were often with a very pretty woman who was not her; it did not end well.

"If you had finished your studies what would have been your subject?" he asked.

"I was doing law but I'm not sure my heart is in it, now I think I would like to do something practical, something more creative than law ever is. Don't get me wrong I could probably finish law but not as my main subject. What do you think David? Is there anything connected to your work that might be needed in the future?

I'm not sure we have anything that is at your level of study but I'm damn sure I know who to talk to that would know. Legal skills are invaluable for us, but would not yet be a full task, but perhaps you're right and if you could combine skills, that would be brilliant. I am going to talk to someone and arrange for you to meet them, are you up for it?"

She grinned at him. "Damn right I am, maybe I could do environmental science or even something to do with conservation."

He broke into a huge smile. "That would be perfect but what I don't want to hear is any reservations about being sponsored through your studies, we have a program of support, and we want people with determination who will fit in with us."

"Yes sir!" she said cheekily and then saluted, he was very tempted to tap her very pert bottom but decided better of it.

At lunchtime they wandered over to the bar and being slightly early, they found themselves on bar stools sitting opposite each other with David unintentionally watching who was coming and going. But then, with yesterday's meeting in mind, it occurred to him that he didn't want anyone to think he was checking up on them or even embarrassing them, he'd had enough of that kind of thing happening. So, after one acquaintance had waved to him, he realized that he needed to face away from the door and after swapping places he asked Kim if she would let him know if anyone from the Retreat came in.

"Of course," she said, "can I ask why?"

"I've had some experience of embarrassing people when they are out, and I would rather it didn't happen. If you let me know if anyone comes in with someone we don't know I'll make sure not to look around," he explained.

Not many came in, but soon after Ana came in with Zoe, and Kim said they were having some kind of disagreement, but they didn't see David and they didn't stay long. Then Bree came in and went to talk to a couple of guys she must have known. She spotted David, didn't seem surprised, gave him a wave, and went back to chatting. Nobody came in for some time while they ate until, "That looks like Jane, and 'woohoo,' who is the guy she is with, 'very tasty'." She looked back at David who did not look amused by her exuberance.

"Just let me know if Jane turns away and I'll see if I recognize him," he groaned as quietly as he could. Kim realized then that this was not a game for him and decided that she better behave like someone who was hoping to get his support instead of some sex mad teenager. That made her think, 'was I ever a sex mad teenager?' and then she heard herself involuntarily groan as she realized, 'yes, that was when it all started to go wrong.'

Kim tried to make things better by describing Jane and the man as having a fairly heated conversation at one stage, they had been very friendly when they came in and then she told him something and he wasn't at all happy.

It didn't make it better of course, the one person whom he least wanted to hear about was Jane, well maybe there were a few others but that wasn't the point, he didn't want to know. Eventually Jane must have excused herself because she headed to the Ladies room, at which point he turned completely away until she was gone, then he quickly looked back, he half recognized the man but couldn't put a name to him, so he decided they should leave. Thus, as Jane came back, all she saw was two people leaving the bar, but she wasn't really paying attention, her mind centered on dealing with the man she was with.

David got three steps down the road and then decided. 'What am I? A man or a mouse, this is not how I want to be' and he turned about and stepped back into the bar. Poor Kim was now completely confused but she followed along silently as she thought she ought. He walked straight up to Jane and her friend and said, "Hello Jane, I thought I saw you here, thought I'd better say hello. Kim here is doing the experience with me, we were sitting over there," and he pointed to their vacant stools. Jane actually looked relieved and quickly introduced Ron Benchley, whom she was standing beside. The man looks like he's making a big effort to hide his annoyance. "You look familiar," asks David, "have we met before?"

"I've been to parties at Jane's invitation," he emphasized. "Perhaps we have met at one of those?"

"Quite possibly, quite possibly," David repeats as he searches his memory banks, but the memory evades him for the moment, "Well we won't intrude, just wanted to say hi, have a good day." He catches Jane's eyes that are down turned, and she gives him a faint but not happy smile.

A few yards down the road Kim can't help herself, "What was that all about?"

"I was changing my mind about my way of doing things, is that ok with you" he replied sarcastically not pleased since it was none of her business.

So, as they walked back they waved to Elle who was sitting in a café with a mixed group of other people, seeing them she rose quickly and came out full of smiles. "Won't you come and join us?" she said. "These guys have a wealth of Intel on what's going on hereabouts."

David looked again at the group; his mood had been soured but he didn't want to seem discouraging. "I am supposed to be elsewhere," he lied, "and besides those people might know of me and that could spoil your work." He thought she and Kim looked disappointed, so he said, "Why don't you go Kim, we are pretty much satisfied with what we achieved this morning and I have something urgent that I need to do.

Kim looked unsure wondering about this urgent thing he suddenly had to deal with, but David encouraged her, "Elle has a lot of experience of putting together projects for us. She could help you if you let her and this is a good chance to get some information gathering experience." She looked at David wanting to be sure he wasn't just offloading her as a nuisance, "I tell you what, why don't you two give me a ring when you're finished and we'll get back together, maybe another café?" Kim seemed pleased at that, and Elle watched carefully trying to pick up what was going on. David headed to the office to catch up and make a few calls.

Outside the cafe, Elle waited until David was out of earshot before asking Kim, "What was that all about?" At first Kim shrugged her shoulders, perplexed, then couldn't help speculating. "I think it was something that happened in the pub." Elle was not about to let her stop there.

****************************************************************************

David got passed from one person then another before he finally tracked Tania down and received a "Hello, who is this, I am a busy woman."

"I know," said David with a tired smile in his voice.

"Ohhh I'm so sorry David," she replied.

Then he heard her admonish her staff presumably with a hand over the phone, "What's with you guys, you know David is my one and only, next time put him straight through."

"I don't think I was supposed to hear that," he teased when she came back.

"Maybe not but it's true, when are you going to take me to bed again I'm horny," she laughed.

"Again?" there was silence from the other end, and he added. "It only depends how long it takes to get to you."

To his surprise, she was in New York.

"I could be there in a couple of hours."

"Fantastic, I'll have someone collect you from the airport. Now what did you call for?"

"I'm sorry, it's not so important, I know you're busy," he wondered if his 'jokey' tone transmitted with his words. "But I think I have a potential highflier for our sponsorship, and she might suit both really well, she was doing Law at one of the top Universities" then he went on to clarify.

"Why don't you bring her with you, introduce her to that Hottie pilot you have, and she can show her around while you take care of my needs."

David grinned from ear to ear, Tania hadn't let her hair down with him before because of associating him with her past but it sounded like she had finally shrugged off the curse of her former husband, although he wasn't going to bank on it. In fact, he'd be surprised if she wasn't involved in something entirely different by the time he arrived.

Having turned over a new leaf on how he dealt with women, David decided to call Jane and tell her what he would be doing, she didn't answer so he sent her a message saying, 'I want to get Kim on our sponsorship scheme, phoned Tania she's in New York and wants my body ha-ha, shouldn't be long, let you know if there's any delay.'

He didn't hear from Jane, so he supposed she hadn't heard the phone ring in the noisy bar, it didn't matter he felt he had done his duty. Then he decided to be devious and wrote again, "BTW I thought you looked lovely in the bar" then changed his mind, she deserved a lot better, she wasn't Olivia. So, he changed it to "Who did Ron think I was? Your lover I hope!" then a smiley and this time he sent it.

Had David known he might not have gone to New York, for at that moment she was in bed with Ron, they had been on-off lovers for some time and today she had intended to end the relationship. It was a mistake she knew to meet him at the Watering Hole, but a part of her wanted to be seen with him and add strength to her resolve. So, after David spoke to them, it did, but Ron was not going to give up easily; unfortunately, there was something about him that made it hard for her to refuse.

When the relationship began, she knew at first that it was about having someone who was just hers, but she admitted to herself that she was probably kidding herself. Then he had asked her to marry him more than once and it made her feel that perhaps he was. It wasn't that easy though, because at the same time she couldn't give up her first love and now her baby.

As usual, her hormones had overtaken her better intentions and he had managed to seduce her back to his hotel room more than once and now she lay there as he delighted her with his fingers and mouth. Her phone was on silent but she saw the screen light up where it sat on the table. Although she didn't want calls there was now an emergency override and they had all been reminded repeatedly to have their phones within easy reach. The trouble was that it was distracting and then it flashed again and interrupted her building orgasm bringing back her misgivings. So, she decided to concentrate on his pleasures, a little faking of her own wouldn't hurt and she would make him wear a condom; just in case David comes back wanting her, and that thought made her feel much, much, worse.

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers