Consequences, Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, both of you come home with us tonight. Have dinner and one or both of you stay the night. We do have a guest room. Tomorrow night the four of us will have dinner together again and we will spend the night. We will talk and find a way for us to be a family. On Thanksgiving we will all be on our kitchen cooking and laughing and touching and kissing. It will be the best Thanksgiving ever." Sandy said.

"I have something important to do at seven. Please, don't ask. I'll tell all three of you when I get back. One of you take Sandy home, get dinner and I think I'll be there before eight. Ok?" All three wanted to ask questions and they didn't.

Karen stepped back and unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled it out of her jeans and opened it. Her breasts were covered in black lace. "I bought this bra when you had been back a month. Every time I wear it I hope you'll see it."

"I like it!"

Janice unbuttoned her shirt and opened it. "I don't have as much as Sandy and Karen."

"You have more than I do. I like what I see."

Janice stopped us again as I headed for the door. "When you said come home with us for dinner and stay the night... just what did you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of an adult sleep-over? It's when people get into bed as a way of deepening their relationship, and they often also sleep."

"You want us to go to bed with you? You're married to my best friend!"

Sandy said, "I want this too. I know we've all been best friends for almost our whole lives and I know all three of us love Nick. He can love each of you without taking anything away from him loving me. All three of us loved Pete. He wouldn't take me to bed because he knew I loved Nick. Loving Nick is the right thing for me. I think it's the right thing for all of us. If it isn't, I'll still be the one stuck with him." She had "that" smile on her face.

Karen spoke, "Anytime you feel stuck with him, I'll take over. I've actually been stuck and Nick isn't what stuck looks like."

"Ladies, I need to go. Please take Sandy home and wait there for me?"

Sandy opened her shirt and the four of us walked out, locked up and Sandy went with Karen.

In the old barn outside town I found Mr. Jenkins. I showed him the orders from the parks department and the mayor, told him how I would mark the lumber so it could be identified and how we could get the mayor to quit. Cheating the people of the town just wasn't what we wanted. We set up our plan for what to do when and then I went home.

Three women in the kitchen produced a great dinner in record time. I was home well before eight and was greeted by three wonderful kisses. The table was set and food passed around as we ate as a family for the first time. We talked about the logistics of making it work. Except for sleeping arrangements for the weeks until the addition was done we got it pretty well worked out. We didn't talk much about the sleeping arrangements.

At ten-thirty Sandy stood up and said, "I'm going to bed in what was my room when Pete lived here. I invite one of you to join me and the other to join Nick in the master bedroom. I came home at lunch and put fresh linens on the beds."

Karen stood and said, "I need to go home. I can't sleep with either of you tonight. Don't get me wrong, I want to. I just can't."

"I have pads and tampons upstairs," Sandy said.

"Maybe I'll be comfortable in a month, but not tonight. I started today and..."

"And, we'll see you at work in the morning." I said. I put my arm around her and walked her to her car. At the car I kissed her a few times and told her I loved her a few times. She drove away and I wondered what kind of sleep she would get.

When I went back inside the lights were all off except just enough to light my way to the stairs. Sandy and Janice were upstairs standing in the hallway. I took Sandy in my arms and kissed her. It was like all her kisses. She fired my furnace.

Then she kissed Janice and made us promise to get a little sleep. She turned and went into her old room. The door closed and Janice looked at me. I hesitated for five seconds, took her hand and went into the bedroom. The bed was open, a teddi spread on the sheet and a fresh towel.

I led Janice into the bathroom and started undressing her. When her jeans and shirt were off I turned on the shower. I finished undressing her, noting the differences between her and the only other woman I had ever undressed, Sandy.

Where Sandy was blond and her skin like smooth pale silk Janice was covered with freckles. Her auburn hair set off against her very pale skin dotted with freckles wherever the sun had kissed her. It was pretty obvious the sun had never seen her breasts, belly or pubes. In the shower I discovered the sun had kissed her ass a few times.

Janice and I kissed a hundred times under the water. We washed everything, twice, and when we got out we dried each other and went to bed. As I worked my way down her body she happily opened her arms to allow me access to her breasts and I took time enjoying them. The instant I started lower she stopped me and said, "What are you doing?"

"I would love to taste you. May I?"

"You want to do that?"

"I love doing that! It's so intimate, so special. May I?"

"Yes! God, I love you! Do whatever you want."

Her legs opened and her hands held my head as I touched her lower lips with my tongue. Her back arched, she moaned and I moaned. I tasted, drank, sucked, probed and teased her for a long time. It was my intent to learn her body, to pleasure her, and have her fall asleep only after she said, "Enough!"

When I felt her orgasm getting close I backed off and let her cool a little. When my tongue stroked her clit again she exploded! A different response than with Sandy. I learned something new. Each of them would be different. She moaned, arched and seemed to want to flood us both. I drank as much as I could.

When the spasms calmed a little she said, "Oh Nick! Please be inside me."

I crawled up her body and when my cock touched her opening she thrust and I was inside. I'd love to describe how she felt holding my inside, but I cannot. She felt hot, wet and insistent. My body responded to the call and all thoughts of going slow, of varying the strokes, of anything except giving her what she wanted were gone.

When I came I bellowed like a bull. (I know because Sandy and Janice told me so at breakfast) We cuddled for a few minutes after we did some quick clean up and then fell asleep.

At dawn I was awakened by hands stroking me towards another plunge into Janice. We laughed and kissed as we mated, the urgency gone, the pleasure present and consuming. Neither of us yelled or bellowed. Janice got up, went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She had just come back to bed when Sandy knocked on the door.

"Sandy, come in." I said. She opened the door nude.

"I want to shower with both of you. May I?"

"Fine with me. Janice, Honey, how about you?"

"Might as well. If we're going to be family, nudity is gonna happen."

We tossed back the covers and got up. In the shower I had the pleasure of washing both of them and being washed by both of them. Janice borrowed clothes from Sandy and we all dressed. I was surprised when I parked at work and we were five minutes early. All three of us were in the truck.

John saw us getting out together and asked, "Janice, you have car trouble?"

"Nope, it works fine. I stayed over at Sandy and Nick's last night. I might move in."

"Oh." No more was said. Karen was a minute behind us and blushed every time I saw her during the day. In the afternoon Janice brought me some paperwork and closed the office door.

"Nick, can we kiss here at work?"

"My lips work. Do yours?"

She tested hers by pressing them against mine. They worked fine. "Thanks. Am I staying over again tonight?"

"If you'd like, you may. Sandy is sleeping with me tonight. If you'd like take the truck and go get some things from your place and stash them in the other bedroom, then when you stay you'll already have what you need." She smiled and turned to go. "Janice, (she turned and looked at me) I love you. Thanks for being great!"

She unbuttoned three buttons and left, smiling.

Karen spoke to Sandy near closing time. She was told to come for dinner and stay or go home but to come for dinner. She stopped and got fresh bread from the bakery. When she came in she had a suitcase. She laughed when she opened the closet upstairs. Janice had already filled half the closet.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend we worked hard. Friday and Saturday we did big business and worked fourteen hours each day. We closed the BC for Sunday and Monday. I don't know what John and Bill did but Janice and I, Karen and I, Sandy and I spent a lot of time in bed. And, on the living room floor.

Before Christmas both Janice and Karen had moved in. Carl did a great job on adding the two bedrooms and a bathroom and he was helped by the four of us. That gave us a house with four bathrooms, four bedrooms, an office and a big living room. We had plenty of storage because the house had a big basement and a two car garage.

When Carl was in the BC one day in January I heard someone ask him why we had added two bedrooms to our house. He told them that I was crafty and sneaky. I charged both women rent for their bedrooms, which they paid me with money they earned working for me. I was getting my money back!

I told Karen and Janice to tell anyone who asked that they paid six hundred a month to live in our big house. Not long after that I heard Karen almost complaining to someone buying a kitchen appliance.

"Not only do I pay rent, I'm supposed to cook once a week for everyone in the house!"

The woman said, "I wouldn't do it!"

Karen smiled and said, "It's worth it to see Nick's face when he eats what I make!" They both laughed. During a slow time I went to her and said, "Do you object to cooking once a week?"

She took me into my office, closed the door and kissed me. When I was fully hard she said, "I was just cooking. Any objections?"

"No! But I heard what you said."

"If I told people how happy I am to be living with you, Sandy and Janice they'd know I was crazy. To appear normal I need to complain a little. I have complained to her about hating to cook for years. Want me to stop?"

"No. I like your cooking. And food too. I just needed to check."

"Check anytime. I like it too."

Bill came to me office. He closed the door. "Nick, all the items for the mayor are here. What shall I do with them?"

Stack them at the back of the yard and toss a tarp over them. As soon as the yard is clear after five, give me a call. Just tell me you're clear. Ok?"

"You're the boss. I don't need to know anything."

"Right after you tell me the yard is clear, you'll know everything."

"Ok." He went back to work. In the bed of my truck was a box that came to our house by UPS addressed to me. Inside was a quart of dye. Dye that only shows when black-light is shined on it. When Bill called me and told me I was clear, I got the box and went to the yard. Bill and John and I painted the dye on every piece the city was paying for. I called Mr. Jenkins and he came over and took pictures.

The next morning I looked the stack over and so did Bill. We couldn't see any dye showing without the black-light. I called the mayor and an hour later Jack showed up with a truck to take the stack. Bill loaded it while Jack brought the check into the office. It was a city check for the full amount.

When he was walking out to the truck I passed him and said, "When you use all that stuff let me know, Ok? I'd like to take a few pictures of the changes to the park."

"Sure Nick. I should be done by next Friday."

What he didn't know was that Mr. Jenkins had already taken shots of the park that week, so we could compare the before and after pictures.

After he left I spoke to both Bill and John. Bill had been told when we painted the dye on. He had not told John. John was just as outraged at the sleaziness of the mayor as Bill. Both thought the mayor was dipping into their pockets personally to get things for his personal use.

The three of us went back to work and said nothing for a week. The stack was picked up on a Wednesday. The very next day a delivery truck pulled into the BC yard and wanted to unload a big box addressed to Sandy Peterson. Bill brought the bill of lading in and handed it to Sandy. She smiled, went out to the truck and got in. They drove off. Forty minutes later she was back and smiling like the Cheshire cat.

I knew nothing. At quitting time Sandy took a call in the office and whooped! Karen, Janice and Sandy gave each other high-fives and when I came out of my office Sandy said, "We have a little surprise for you when we go home."

"Who called?" I asked.

"The delivery man."

"Then, let's close up and head home. It isn't my birthday."

"No. It isn't."

We close at six. At six-ten all three were standing by the doors, waiting for me. Bill and I came in from locking up the yard and when we got close to the doors Bill said, "How bout if I take one or two home with me tonight?"

"Invite the ones you want to go with you. You might be surprised."

"I already know their answer. If I was Pete or Nick, they'd go."

"Did you ask?"

"Nope. I hate rejection worse than being alone." He walked out the doors and was gone. All the way home I thought about Bill and being alone.

As I turned the corner and saw our house Sandy said, "Please park near the front door. I'll move your truck in a little while."

I parked in the driveway up near the front of the house. It was crowded in the truck that day because I was the only one that drove to work. We all got out and went into the house through the front door. I was given instructions and a guard. Karen shadowed me every moment. I was not allowed to leave the house or to get near any window that would allow me to look into the back yard.

I went into the living room and turned on the TV. Karen sat in my lap. It no longer mattered what was on TV. I loved being guarded. When Sandy came out of the kitchen to see what we were doing Karen no longer had on her shirt or bra. My field of vision was limited to less than a foot in front of me and my mobility was zero.

"Dinner is ready. I see you started with dessert. Again."

"Shall I put my shirt back on?" Karen asked.

"Please. Company might drop in."

Sandy turned and went back into the kitchen. Karen pulled her shirt on, without bothering with the bra. I carried the bra with me and headed for the laundry room to put it on the washer. Karen intercepted me and took the bra from me. "Nice try. We know there's a window in the laundry room. Sit."

She pointed at my chair and I sat.

Dinner conversation was mostly about the BC. When dinner was over I asked, "Ok, dinner's over. Can I look in the back yard now?"

"Not yet. You need to be properly dressed before you can look." Sandy said.

"And we need to be properly dressed as well." We all stood. I was taken to the stairs and led half way up. Sandy above me and Janice and Karen below me on the stairs.

"Nick, take off everything. Leave everything right there on the stairs."

"What's this all about?"

"Just do it, please."

"I'll do it too," Karen said. "She had discovered she liked being nude since she moved in, so no one was surprised she was willing to undress. As she piled her clothes I piled mine and I watched her get undressed. I didn't notice that Sandy and Janice stripped too, until I was naked.

"Nicely done. Now, Nick, go back down stairs."

Janice and Karen each took a hand and led me one step. They stopped and a blindfold was applied by Sandy. Naked and blind I was led to the back door. When it opened I had a flash of fear about going out back naked, until I realized all three women were naked too. As Dad said, "In for a nickel..."

I stepped outside. It was a bit chilly. I heard a strange sound and it wasn't very far away. Then my nose smelled chlorine. My brain said "Hot Tub!" but my mouth stayed closed. Janice said, "He figured it out."

"What makes you think so?" Karen asked.

"His cock jumped. He knows!"

They all laughed and I stood there hard hoping they were right.

Two hands untied the blindfold and it fell away. A fiberglas hot tub sat right in front of me, bubbling and steaming in the evening air. It was huge! Self contained with redwood sides and lots of jets it looked a little like a huge caldron. Ok, maybe not. Caldrons are round and the tub was square. Carl had installed it and built a privacy fence so we were not totally exposed to the world.

The ladies helped me into the water and then joined me. Somehow Janice had stashed a bottle of champagne and four plastic glasses near the tub and we each had a little.

"I still don't get what we're celebrating. My birthday is in November. Sandy's is the eighth of July. Janice's is the sixteenth of October and Karen's is May twenty-second. We got married the thirteenth of April. What are we celebrating?"

"We're celebrating happiness!" Karen said.

"We're celebrating Love with a capitol "L"!" Janice said.

"We're celebrating the arrival of our hot tub and a new place to play!" Sandy added.

We sat enjoying the warmth, the closeness and Sandy said, "Did you both notice Nick did it again?"

Karen nodded. "All my life my mom reminded Dad of everything. Birthdays, their anniversary, Christmas, Dad would have missed them all! Nick and Pete memorized them."

Janice asked, "When is Bill's birthday?"

"September twenty-eighth. And John's is September eighth, the same year."

Janice gave me a high five. "He's right!"

"Janice, how many people do a hundred dollars or more business with us every year?"

"Everyone for thirty miles around. Maybe five thousand people if you count their kids too."

"Do me a favor, please. Find out how much five thousand birthday cards would cost. I don't want them to look like an advertisement, just a card from your friends at the BC."

"Postage alone will be over two thousand a year!" Janice said.

"That's Ok. I'll pay for it with the rent money I get from the women who rent rooms here."

Three women splashed me. "Ok! Ok! I'll pay for it out of my own pocket! It's just the right thing to do."

"No other business in town does it." Karen said.

"No other business says they don't want any customers."

"Only friends we do business with." Sandy added. She crawled into my lap, straddled my erection and sank down. It was an incredible feeling. We kissed and Karen said, "I've never watched them do it before. I hope the tub doesn't overflow!"

"How could it? Janice asked.

"From all the juices I'm making, it just might!"

We all laughed. Our laughter cancelled out the sound of the front door being knocked on. Since we didn't hear it, we didn't answer. Since we never lock the doors the Sheriff walked right in and heard us. He walked through the house, saw all the piles of clothes on the stairs and kept walking. He stood at the back door for long enough that he saw Sandy and I finish. All three women kissed me and then he opened the back door.

"There is too much noise out here! The neighbors have complained!"

Three women all but dove under the water. I started laughing. Our nearest neighbors were the Wilson's, both in their seventies and wear hearing aids. They were also over a hundred yards away.

"Ok. I'll just have to take ya'll in. Get out of the water and I'll cuff you together."

Sandy stood up. That had her bare from mid-thigh up and the Sheriff's eyes bugged out. "Well, don't just stand there staring, give me a hand getting out!" She stuck her hand out to him. He took it and instead of him helping her out she pulled and he almost joined us.

He burst out laughing and said, "Ok, stay in the water. I came by because I have a conversation I need to have with you, Nick. It needs to be private."