Consequences, Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John picked up his empty plate and stood up, headed for the sink. His erection pointed the way. He had accepted that he was in an intimate, accepting relationship with us. I got up and the two of us did the breakfast dishes. I remembered a joke I had read on the internet.

"No man has ever been killed while he was doing the dishes."

I whispered the joke/quote to John and we both laughed. When the dishes were done Karen stood behind John and grasped his cock gently. Sandy grasped mine.

Karen said, "I'm tired, a little. Could I interest you in taking me back to bed?"

"To sleep or play?" John asked.

"Play first and then sleep."

"I would be happy to do both with you."

Sandy said, "Nick, you ate Janice this morning. I'd like it if you'd eat me and maybe Janice would like to be filled."

"Karen, please set an alarm and get us all up by two so we can go to the hospital."

"Yes, Boss." She was being guided out of the kitchen by the firm hand of John on her ass. She was not resisting.

I followed two delectable asses up the stairs and into our bedroom.

"One at a time or both at once?" I asked.

"Start by eating Sandy, please. I'd like to watch." Janice said.

Sandy lay on the bed with her legs hanging off the side. I knelt between her legs and kissed her thighs a hundred times as I approached her treasure. My hands helped hold her legs apart. When I sucked on Sandy's lips Janice made an involuntary moan.

"God, that looks and sounds so sexy." Janice said softly. I continued for some time. Both women made appreciative noises.

"Come here Janice. Kneel here with me."

She was beside me inches from Sandy's wide open pussy. The sparkling juices were pooling in the opening of her vagina and we could both see them clearly.

"Lean in and taste her juices."

She leaned forward and stuck her tongue into Sandy. I knew the instant they touched, both moaned. Sandy's hips and back arched and her hands grasped Janice's head.

"Do to Sandy what you like done to you. Feel and listen to her reactions. She'll lead you to her pleasure." I moved behind Janice and reached around her to hold her breasts as she pleasured Sandy. Her hips began a motion that rubbed her ass against my cock. I had to close my eyes, her breasts in my hands and my cock rubbing in the crack of her ass felt so good.

Sandy's breathing began to stutter. No full breaths in or out, but gasps and puffs of exhalation.

"Now, Janice, suck on her clit, touch it lightly with your tongue."

Sandy screamed and her entire body stiffened! Janice grabbed Sandy's ass in her hands and buried her face as deep as she could in Sandy. I pinched Janice's nipples and she shook in her orgasm as well.

The shaking, noises and arched back lasted and finally Sandy screamed, "Stop! I'll die!"

Janice pulled back. Sandy let go of her head. I turned Janice's head and kissed her, tasting all the tastes of Sandy on and in Janice's mouth.

"God! Nick, I would never have had the nerve to do that if you hadn't helped. I'm so glad I got to do that!" Janice sat on the floor as she spoke, holding my cock.

Sandy slowly sat up. A sheen of sweat coated her skin. "Honey, any time you want to eat me my lunch counter is open! Nick is the best but you are incredible!"

"Oh, poor Nick. He hasn't cum in over two hours! What will we do?" Janice asked.

I stood and helped Janice onto her back beside Sandy. "What we'll do is see if I can fill you up."

Sandy guided my cock into Janice and then used her fingers to play with Janice's clit. In seconds Janice arched and came again. As I stroked into her she seemed to cum and cum without a pause between cumming. Sandy straddled Janice's hips so that she faced me. Her arms went around my shoulders and she kissed me.

Just as I felt the rush of seed jerk and shoot from me the door to the bedroom opened and Karen said, "The pastor just parked in our driveway!"

The three of us jumped and dressed very quickly. Karen borrowed shirt and jeans from Sandy. She couldn't borrow a bra, Sandy was too much smaller than Karen. We met the pastor and the same two women who had come with him before as they entered our front door.

"Nick, ladies, we have come to see if there is anything we can do. I heard that Bill got hurt yesterday and the hospital people tell me you are the contact person for him. What can we do?"

"The doctors have done their best. His friends and family need to pray for him, hold his best good in their hearts and patiently wait. Whatever is the best for Bill will be what happens."

"I was surprised when none of you were at the hospital this morning."

"We were there from ten yesterday morning until six this morning. The doctors medicated Bill enough that he won't be there until later this afternoon so I brought all of us here and had us all get some sleep."

"Oh. That sounds like a good idea."

"I may not wear the collar but I care for my flock."

"Do you know where John is?" Mrs. Kilbrew asked.

"Yes. When we came home we brought John here. We stick together. It would have been crazy to have him drive home as tired and upset as he was. He may still be asleep. Would you like to check on him, Mrs. Kilbrew?" I pointed down the hall to Karen's room.

"No, I'm sure that if he's asleep he needs the sleep."

Karen said, "I think it would be good to check him. I'll peek." She went to her door and cracked it open. She whispered a little and closed the door again.

When she came back she said, "I woke him when I opened the door, told him to go back to sleep and he did."

In another minute the pastor and his back-up were out and gone. Something didn't feel right. I couldn't identify it, but "it" was there.

"You don't like churches or pastors do you?" Sandy asked.

"Nope. Dad didn't have much use for them either. He said they spent their lives using God so they could be right and control other people."

"He just wanted to know what they could do."

"A phone call could have gotten the information. He didn't need two witnesses along. I would think that ministers have a protocol for what to do when someone is hurt bad. When Mom got sick people brought us dinners, sat with us at the hospital, ran me back and forth to school so Dad could spend his time with Mom. We never saw a pastor. The people who cared, cared because they cared not because a church said they should, needed to or must."

"Let's go to the hospital." Sandy said. We went to our rooms and dressed. I lent John clean clothes.

At the hospital we waited on the uncomfortable chairs in the hallway until a nurse came and said, "Bill is awake. You can go in two at a time."

They all looked at me and I sent Karen and John first. Fifteen minutes passed and they came back.

"Nurse Cratchet says to let him rest for fifteen minutes before the next pair goes in." John said.

Karen told us about how he looked. The doctor came and told us that they wouldn't check anything except his color and skin temp for a while but things looked pretty promising at the moment.

I sent Sandy and Janice in. Fifteen minutes later they were back. Sandy was laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Janice decided to cheer Bill up. She got close to him and whispered in his ear and as she whispered she unbuttoned her shirt. Then she stood up and opened the shirt. Bill's eyes almost fell out!"

"That's why you're laughing?"

"No. Janice was standing there with her chest exposed when nurse Cratchet opened the door!"

"She almost saw me!" Janice said.

"I think Bill is still laughing and I think Janice perked him up."

Bill looked at me like I was crazy when I walked into his room. As the door closed I unbuttoned my shirt and opened it. He laughed softly and said, "I liked it better when Janice did it."

"Me too."

I sat down and we talked. Half an hour later nurse Cratchet came in and said, "Time's up. You'll have to leave."

I stood up and faced her. "Bill tells me you have been very kind to him. You look over him like he is important. I want you to know that as his friend I really appreciate your care. When you get off this evening we would be honored if we could take you to dinner."

She would have been less shocked if I had slapped her. She was speechless. I asked what time we should be here to pick her up for dinner. She snapped to and said she got off at five. I thanked her again and left the room.

I let the family know that we would be taking the nurse to dinner and that we needed to do it right. Her care of Bill would be influenced by how we treated her.

Karen said, "Where can we take her?"

"There are exactly four places within fifteen miles." John said.

"Let's take her home. We can cook and cater to her best there." Sandy stood. "Wait for me." She went to the nurse's station and spoke to her. When she came back she was all smiles. "Her favorite dinner is something I know how to make. Will you all help?"

"Sure!" We all answered. Janice took Sandy to the market. John and Karen went in John's truck to get a bottle or two of good wine. I went home and started cleaning the house.

Sandy had people cutting fresh veggies and stirring things. John and I set the table and lit a few candles. At five I was standing just inside the hospital, dressed in slacks and a nice shirt. I helped her into the truck and as we headed down the road I said, "I hate to admit this but I don't know your name."

"Nurse Cratchet." She said and then looked at me, sternly. For a few seconds I wasn't sure how to respond. "Donna White."

"May we call you Donna?"

"If I don't respond, call me nurse Cratchet. Most of the time that's who I am to people."

"I guess they don't see how seriously you take your job."

"You didn't either."

"I'm as guilty as anyone."

"What changed?"

"I realized that a man I love like a member of my family is depending on you. I'm depending on you. I realized that you already knew how important you are to his life. I was blown away."

"Wow! You're Nick Peterson, aren't you?"

"Yup."

"I knew your Dad. Great man."

"Thanks. I agree."

I parked and opened the door for Donna. As we entered the house the smells were incredible! "Oh, Sandy made chicken curry for me!"

Sandy came out of the kitchen and said, "Not me, us. We made chicken curry for you."

We sat and had dinner. For John and Karen it was their first curry. They added different things to the curry and discovered that they both loved it. John especially liked adding coconut and chocolate flakes.

When John, Janice and Karen started to clean up I asked Sandy, "Where did you learn to make curry?"

"When my Dad was in the hospital I got to know Donna. We had dinner a few times and she taught me how to make curry."

"And, she makes a very good curry." Donna added.

"Thanks, coach." Sandy said.

We talked for a little while about Bill's recovery and rehab and about what we could do to help him heal. At one point Donna looked at Janice and said, "If you'll show him your chest again that will help."

Janice blushed and said, "I hoped you didn't see that."

"I would have been forced to act stern and mean. Truth be told, he will need your breasts as a good part of his rehab."

"How's that?" I asked.

If he gets movement back in that hand he needs to squeeze a soft rubber ball about five thousand times. That will strengthen the muscles as well as stretch them and get the circulation going. Doing it to a soft rubber ball is boring. Doing it to Janice would keep his attention I would think."

"Are you talking Janice or could all of us help?" Karen asked.

"I got the feeling Bill and Janice had a thing for each other."

"That was the first time I've ever opened my shirt for him. He's never touched me." Janice said.

"Oh. Well, if it won't upset anything go ahead. Set a chair by the door so as soon as it starts to open it'll make noise and you can cover up. I won't get upset but I'm not the only nurse on the floor."

John sat quietly for most of the evening but at that point he spoke up. "Maybe all three of you don't need to give him breast therapy. Maybe one woman is all he can or should handle."

I heard trouble. His words were about Bill. The meaning behind his words were about Karen and himself. He was being possessive. I wondered what we would do.

Donna stood up. "It's getting late. If one of you will take me back to my car I'll head home and get some sleep before I need to be back at the hospital."

Sandy said, "Donna, we have a guest room. Instead of driving tonight and in the morning, stay here. Get a good night's sleep and I'll take you in the morning. I'm sure Nick has a clean tee you can use as a night shirt if you want one." I nodded.

Donna thought about it for just a moment and sat down. "How late do you usually stay up?"

Janice said, "Depends. If we're busy doing stuff we usually knock it off and go to bed about now. But, sometimes lately we go out back and sit in the hot tub and relax before we go to bed. Would you like to sit in our hot tub?"

"I don't have a swim suit."

"If nudity will bother you we can wear t-shirts or leave our undies on, but usually we just strip down and get in."

"All of you?"

I answered, "No. John has never been here when we used the hot tub. His first night here was last night and everyone was so tired we all just went to bed."

"Is it warm?"

It's on a timer. It came on almost an hour ago. By now it's a hundred degrees. Interested?"

"Bubbles?"

"You can control the switch." Sandy said.

"May I see it?" Donna asked.

Sandy, Karen and I got up and led Donna to the back door. I turned on the outside lights and she saw the tub and the privacy fence.

"You leave the lights on?"

"One." I shut the flood lights off and turned on the small 25 watt yellow light at the corner of the house.

"Ok. I'm in. Let's do it!" She stepped past Karen and opened the door. Outside she noticed hooks on the wall, lifted her blouse up and off and hung it on a hook. Sandy, Karen and I picked hooks and did the same. Sandy was first into the water and she helped Donna get in.

The bubbles helped us all relax. After a few minutes Donna asked, "Where are John and Janice?"

Sandy answered her. "John made some things up today. Janice is talking to him and seeing if he's willing to learn and grow or not."

"May I take a stab at what he made up?" Donna asked.

"Yes. I would be interested in what you think."

Donna shut off the bubbles. It got very quiet and she said, "You all are a family. When Bill got hurt you saw how deeply it impacted John. Karen brought him home last night and tended to the wound in his heart. She did it by treating him the way every good man wants to be treated. When he woke up this morning the only way he could wrap his head around last night was to believe he was in love with Karen."

We nodded.

"I know what I'd do if I was Janice. I'll rip his clothes off and fuck him until he cried for mercy. That would confuse him more. In the morning I'd have Sandy take him on and then I'd have Pete talk to him."

"I'm Nick."

"You're as much Pete as he was. I loved your Dad. Sandy told you that we spent time together when her Dad was dying. That's true. We also spent time here while I was loving Pete. I think Doctor Palmer in Scottsbluff, Pete and I were the only ones who knew his heart was worn out. I loved your Dad, Nick, in every way a woman can love a man. I knew then that I wasn't the only woman who loved him or bedded him. I'm not at all surprised that his son is a lover as well."

"What would you have me say to him in the morning?"

"John, you have only two choices. Number one, you can join the family and love all the women in the family or, number two, you can leave the family and not have all of us in your life at the level of intimacy I think you really want. You have until Monday morning to decide. Possessiveness is not allowed. I'd say that to him and then leave him alone to think about it. Send him home for the day. Tell him to do his laundry, clean his place, visit his parents... but stay away from all of you while he thinks. Tell him to visit Bill between four and five. I'll be there and I'll let him stay in with Bill the whole hour."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Karen said.

"I'll go check on Janice and John. If they aren't in bed I'll talk to Janice." Sandy said. She started to get up and looked at me and then at Donna.

"Donna, if you want in, you have my vote." She got out and went inside the house.

Donna looked at me and then at Karen. "Just like that?"

"Sandy has known you longer than any of us. I trust her with my life. If you want in, you have my vote." I said.

"And mine."

"That's three votes. How many does it take?"

"All of them. You need Janice's vote. Bill and John have no vote yet. John has been offered in, but obviously he hasn't decided. We had planned to offer in to Bill but he got hurt before we offered."

"I spoke with Bill. It wasn't fair because he was dopey but he told me the reason he cut his hand off was that he was distracted and not watching what he was doing. He was thinking about kissing Karen and seeing her breasts."

"I'll show them to him in the morning."

"Is there an initiation once the voting is over?"

"It hasn't been discussed."

"I need sleep and I want to be held. Will it be Ok if I sleep with Nick?"

Sandy stepped back outside and said, "What's this I hear about someone sleeping with Nick?"

"Donna just asked if that would be possible."

"Can I sleep with Karen?"

"I would be happy to share my bed and body with you." Karen answered.

"John and Janice are in her room and the sounds coming through the door are grunts and squeaks. Phase one is in operation. I'll do phase two early in the morning."

"My phase will happen after breakfast." I said. I got out of the hot tub and helped Karen and Donna out. Karen wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. When the kiss ended she kissed Sandy and took her off to Karen's room.

I dried Donna and walked her up to the big bedroom. We showered to rinse the chemicals off us and then we went to bed. She commented on how much she liked the changes we made to the bedroom and bathroom.

Standing beside the bed I kissed her, pressing against her and allowing my erection to press against her without restraint. When the kiss ended she was crying.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't ready for that."

"You weren't ready to be kissed?"

"I was ready to be kissed, but not like that. Every man kisses differently. Line up all the men I've ever kissed and blindfold me I can kiss each one and tell you who it is... except you and Pete. You felt exactly like Pete when we kissed. You even smell like Pete. I wasn't ready for that."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just push me onto the bed and join me! I haven't been in bed with a man since I was in bed in this room over a year ago. I want to he held."

I pushed. It didn't need to be hard. She was willing. I got in beside her and held her. A minute passed, then two.

"Are we going to mate?" She asked.

"Up to you. I cannot love you more than I do. Holding you feels really good. We can sleep and join in the morning, if you like. For tonight, I am here for you. One night soon I hope to be with you for my pleasure focus but tonight I'm here for you."

She shifted around until she was on top of me, face to face, and we kissed. After a few more kisses she rolled us over and I was on top of her. Her legs opened and I slid into her without any effort at alignment. It was as if my cock had been there before and knew the way home. I pushed and she moaned. I pushed again and she lifted her legs and aimed her hips. We made soft noises as we joined and slowly moved to enjoy each other. I tilted her hips by changing the position of her legs.

"Yes, Honey, right there! Oh yes!"