Consequences, Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside her was a ridge that she and I could feel and enjoy together. At the proper angle it got us both and demanded the pace and intensity of our thrusts.

"Soon, little girl, soon!" I said.

Her eyes opened wide and she kissed me with her entire body. As her tongue searched for my tonsils I filled her with my seed. My body shuddered and my cock pulsed over and over. Her body stiffened and her hands held my arms as her nails dug into my flesh. I didn't care.

When we calmed she said, "You knew."

"What did I know?"

"Pete told me I was the only woman he had ever said that to."

"Said what?"

"Soon, little girl, soon!"

"Did I say that?"

"Yes! You kiss like Pete. When you are inside me it's just like it is Pete! Younger, stronger but still it's Pete. Then you say those words. I love you Pete Nick. I've loved you for years and now I get to love you for the rest of my life."

She snuggled against me and went to sleep. She felt so good pressed to me that it was very much like we had done it a hundred times already. I fell into a deep and comfortable sleep.

When I woke Donna was beside me. I slowly pulled the covers away from us and slower still worked my way down on the bed until I was next to her pussy. I opened her legs and gently ran the tip of my tongue along the edge of her slit.

"Eat me Pete. Eat me every morning for the next hundred years!" I realized she was awake. I ate. I sucked, drank of her nectar, played with her lips, probed into her and slowly pushed her toward an orgasm. She lifted her legs, held them with her hands, lowered them and put her feet on my back and made the most delightful noises the entire time.

When her body trembled all over I sucked on her clit and she stopped trembling. She shook and then arched and screamed. It reminded me of Sheena of the jungle screaming. I expected to hear elephants and lions answer her scream.

Instead the bedroom door opened and Sandy said, "That was great! The whole house shook! Breakfast will be on the table in fifteen minutes. Phase one and two are complete." She closed the door and left us.

We used eight minutes before we moved. Donna kept having after shocks and saying things like, "Nick is better than Pete and Pete was the best ever."

In seven minutes we were up, showered, shaved, dried and dressed. We walked into the kitchen as Sandy and Janice put food on the table. I sat next to John. We all ate and all talked about everything except sex and family. We even talked about the weather. Karen took Donna off to work. I sent Sandy and Janice upstairs to the office to check the emails and things for the BC.

"John, we need to talk."

"Ok. Am I in trouble?"

"John, you have only two choices. Number one, you can join the family and love all the women in the family equally or, number two, you can leave the family and not have all of us in your life at the level of intimacy I think you really want."

"I'm confused."

"I know. Yesterday morning you thought you were in love with Karen. We all saw it. Now you've been loved by all three women and your head is spinning. Your choice is simple. Complicated would be to choose which one to love. Your choice is to love all of them, or none. It's a package deal. You have until Monday morning to decide. Possessiveness is not allowed. For today, you aren't going to work. I want you to go home for the day. Do your laundry, clean your place, visit your parents... but stay away for the day. Visit Bill between four and five. Donna will be there and she'll let you stay in with Bill the whole hour."

"Who will handle the yard? Bill and I both gone?"

"I'll get by. By quitting time I'll still have both hands and my head. Go home." He just sat there. "Now, John. Go!"

He went.

I went upstairs and told them to stop working. We went to the BC and Karen was opening up when we arrived. As we walked in she said, "Donna wants into the family. Do you know what she said to me? I will eat all your pussies every night if I can have one night a month with Nick."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Sandy said.

"No! It isn't fair. She needs more than one night a month with Nick." Janice said.

Sandy laughed. "Of course she gets more than one night! I was talking about getting eaten every night. That sounds wonderful."

"How about at lunch time? Does that sound good to?" I asked?

"No. The hospital's too far to drive." Karen said.

When the laughter died down we were open. I cleaned up out in the yard and opened the gates. Mark Nielson drove in at about nine-thirty and parked his truck at the back of the yard. He walked up to me and said, "I spent four summers working this yard. I'm here to help. I'll be here until one and then Frank McGill will take over. We'll be here like that all week. Understand?"

"Yup. Thanks. I'll be in the office if you need me."

"No other instructions?"

"Yeah. One. Be careful of that saw."

Frank McGill did arrive just before one and Mark just got into his truck and left. I got a lot caught up and visited Frank three times. Once, I took him a Coke.

"I 'preciate the Coke, Boss but is that just a way to check up on me?"

"Yup. You came in an empty truck. I want you leaving the same way."

"If I thought you meant that I'd already be gone. I heard what happened to Bill and I knew I wanted to help. He and John taught me everything Pete didn't about working with wood and concrete. They are my friends. Pete was too and that transfers to you, Boss."

"You're married now aren't you?"

He stood taller and said, "Yup! And she's seven months gone, too."

"I'd feel better if you brought her with you. From now on the baby is in charge of when it comes out. I'd feel better of she was close enough you could take her to the hospital in a hurry."

"She understood about me needing to be here and she is a little worried."

"Call her right now. Have her pack her hospital bag and I'll send Sandy out to get her. You can go home together and come back together tomorrow."

"OK. Thanks." I walked back towards the doors. Just as I got to the doors he called out to me, "You're a lot like Pete, you know?"

"Thanks."

Inside I spoke to Sandy and gave her the keys to the truck. She kissed me and left. Karen and Janice took turns at the register. We were pretty busy all day. Folks bought stuff and talked to us about Bill. He would have been surprised at how many people thought of him as a friend.

By two-thirty Sandy was back. We set up a picnic table in the shade of the yard and put a comfortable chair beside it. An ice chest, a radio, sodas and water were put where Sue could easily get whatever she wanted. After she sat down and looked comfortable Janice came out with a small paper bag.

"Sue, this is for you. Sometimes men get focused and can't hear well. If you need someone to hear you, use this!" She handed the bag to Sue, who looked inside and laughed.

"Frank, if you hear this noise stop what you're doing! I need you." She reached into the bag and pressed the button on top of the air horn. We all jumped and then we all laughed.

We didn't hear the horn again. Sue didn't push the button.

At five business started to slow down. At five-thirty I sent Sue and Frank home. I locked up the yard. At six Karen closed the front door and turned the sign to "CLOSED."

By six-fifteen we were on the road to the hospital. I thought about getting one of the four door trucks. I resolved in my head to make some calls the next day.

When we walked in Donna was waiting for us. She looked worried instead of happy.

"The pastor and five deacons are in there with Bill and John. It sounds like fire and brimstone to me."

"Thanks for the warning." I walked past her and on to Bill's room.

I opened the door to hear the Pastor say, "Having sex with more than one woman will get you a ticket to Hell!"

"I'm surprised to hear that." I said. He turned toward me and said, "You already have your ticket!"

"How do you know? Are you the conductor on the train to Hell?"

"You'd better take me serious young man!"

"Ok. I will. Have a seat. All of you. We might as well be comfortable while we talk." Three of the men went out and brought back chairs that they promptly sat in. They obtained no chairs for Sandy, Janice or Karen.

"Ladies, you will need to get your own chairs. It seems the men are afraid to treat you as children of God." All three turned and left the room. The pastor started up again.

"The Bible tells us God's will. It says..." I held up my hand.

"It would be unfair to the women if you said something powerful and significant and they were not here to hear it. Let's wait for them. Ok?"

When Janice came in carrying a chair I stood and helped her with it. When she sat, so did I. A few seconds later the door opened again and Sandy and Karen came in. I helped them. No other man stood or helped. When they were seated, I sat.

"As I was saying..."

"Excuse me again pastor but I need some information. I haven't been in your church since I was a boy but as I remember when my mother entered a room the men stood. When your wife entered a room, the men stood. If a woman needed a chair a man gave up his chair and found another. Why are you treating these women differently?"

"They are fornicators!"

"Define the word for me, would you?"

"They have sex with a man they are not married to."

"And how do you know that?"

"I married you and Sandy but not the others."

"Did any of you give Sandy, a married woman, a chair? No. So your collective behavior has nothing to do with marriage. It must have something to do with sex. How many of you have seen pictures of Janice having sex with anyone? Or Karen? Or Sandy?"

None of them moved.

"Have you seen or heard any of them having sex with anyone?"

Again, none of them moved.

"John admitted that he has had sex with all three." The pastor said.

"One witness and no evidence. Doesn't the Bible demand more than one witness? Don't the courts of the United States demand more than one person standing up and saying "I did it?"

"This is not a court."

"Good. So one witness if enough?"

"Yes."

"When I was a senior in high school in this town I had sex with the woman who is now known as Martha White. The pastor's wife."

"Not true!" He shouted.

"One witness and no evidence? No. I have evidence. Bring Mrs. White here and have her examined by a nurse or doctor of your choice. She has a scar that only someone who had been intimate would ever have seen. I can draw a picture of it on Sandy and we can compare. That's more evidence than John can provide."

All eyes went to John.

"John. Do any of these women have a tattoo, a scar that you saw or felt? Is there some way you can tell us something so we know you had sex with all three?"

"No. It was dark!"

"So, no evidence only his statement. And, you believe him. Have any of you ever heard a man brag about something sexual he did with his wife or girl-friend? Ever?"

They nodded, except the pastor.

"Really pastor? You never watch television? On some of the talk shows people talk about what they say they've done. Almost every day people tell Jerry Springer about the numbers of people they have screwed. You've never seen or heard any of that?"

"I have, but I didn't believe them."

"What reason do you have for believing John?"

"He's never lied to me."

"Have I?"

"Not that I know of."

"But you don't want to believe that I know about the scar on your wife, that I know exactly how it got there. I think, pastor that you are confused. May I ask you another question?"

He nodded.

"If you boil down the Bible to it's message essence what one word is that message?"

"Love."

"Love one another. Love one another even as I have loved the church. God is Love."

"Yes."

Where in the Bible does it say limit your love? Only have two children because two is all you can love? I cannot find anything in there that says to limit my love. Bill is my employee. Can I love him? Yes! How do I know? Because I'm doing it. Are you doing it?"

"Yes! We're here because we want to save his soul."

"By attacking him in his hospital room? By telling his best friend he's going to Hell? I don't see that as loving either man. What have you done for John in the last ten years?"

"We have invited him to church events many times."

"When I was at college there was a religious group on campus and I went to a few of their meetings. At the first one three of them sat with me and got to know me. They discovered I needed a roommate or a smaller apartment. They found me one. They asked about dating, meeting women. I told them I was taken and that Sandy and I would be together as soon as I could arrange it. They didn't intrude. Have you done anything to find John or Bill a woman they could marry and be happy with?"

"No. I didn't know that was what they wanted."

"How many men have you known who liked being alone? Any of you?"

They didn't respond. "I didn't think so."

"How many men in the Bible were men of God and had sex with more than one woman?"

"I don't know a number." The pastor said.

"Is it bigger than one? Two?"

"I don't know!"

"Is it at least one? Maybe Abraham? Perhaps David?"

"Yes!"

"I get that you don't like any of us loving each other. I wonder, Pastor, if you'd mind naming the people who attend your church that you love?"

"I will not!"

"Because some of them are women?" I pointed at Mark Towland. "Do you love Mark's wife? How about his seventeen year old daughter? Do you love her?"

Mark leaned forward and said, "Yes, pastor, do you love my wife and daughter?"

"Wait! Pete is twisting everything! I love everyone, but not in a sexual way."

"Ever been alone with Mark's wife? I wonder what happened. He loves her Mark."

"I'm out of here! Don't count on my being at church on Sunday either." He got up and walked out.

"Ok. Pastor, I'm done. What was it you wanted to say?"

"I believe that you will all go to Hell!"

"That may be true. How is that your concern?"

"I am the pastor for this community. The spiritual well being of everyone is my concern."

"If a Jewish family moves in next week are they your concern?"

"Yes."

"They don't choose to follow your beliefs or rules. What will you do to them?"

"I will work to convince them that becoming Christian will help them get into heaven."

"If they choose to stay Jewish, will you punish them? Shun them? Be rude and discourteous to them?"

"No, of course not."

"You were rude and discourteous to these three women. Because of a rumor, an unsubstantiated accusation. You haven't even asked them if it were true. You passed judgment on three women, John and probably even on me because of an unsubstantiated accusation. If the Bible teaches Love and you do that, how will God judge you?"

"I am a good man."

"Except when you condemn people. Except when you jump to conclusions and brand people. Except when you use the power you believe you have to hurt people. I'll make an offer to you, to all of you. Come to our house on Saturday evening. I'll close the BC at five and be home to greet you at six. Bring your wives. We will have dinner together and discuss Love. We won't discuss sex. We won't invite anyone to have sex in our house. I have been studying Love ever since I was ten. My Dad thought it an essential part of raising me to be a responsible man."

"I don't think my wife will want to come to your house." The pastor said.

"If you are the head of the family I'm sure you can convince her to come with you. If you aren't then maybe she should give the sermon on Sunday."

"You are bating me!"

"No. I am inviting you. Saying No to an invitation is disrespectful and rude isn't it? I want to share my thoughts about Love with you and anyone you'd like to bring."

Sandy spoke up, "We can only have ten people come for dinner besides us. There just isn't room."

"Do you accept our invitation?" I asked.

The men looked at the pastor and he looked at each of them. "I will come and so will my wife."

Each of the others responded as an echo of the pastor.

"For now, I request you leave us and let our family love Bill back to health."

In less than a minute they were gone. I looked at John and I said, "John, do not take any of that personally. I was not and will not attack you. We love you. This was the pastor's first salvo in what he wants to have as a war."

"I never heard you like that," Sandy said. "You were on fire."

Janice said, "In the middle he called you Pete."

"I noticed."

"How do we win?" Karen said.

Bill said, "We already have. I have a family that loves me. John has a family that loves him. I love every one of you. I'm in. I want in."

"Me too." John said.

"Ok. From now on we need someone here with Bill all the time. We can skip the hours Donna is here, she'll alert us of any trouble."

"What trouble?" Bill asked.

"You think the pastor will leave you or this alone? I don't."

"His righteousness will cloud his thinking and he will want to get you to see the error of your ways. He's pretty sure that once these harlots get their claws into you, you will surrender to them and be condemned."

"I'd surrender right now, if I could."

"Give us a few minutes, would you?" Janice said to the rest of us. I stood and moved to the door.

"We'll be right outside. If I knock get presentable to the public quickly."

In the hall we sat in the ugly uncomfortable chairs.

John said, "Is he going to be Ok?"

"You've been kissed by Janice. Are you Ok?" Karen asked.

John paused for a moment and said, "He'll be fine."

Twenty minutes later she came out. "He's fine. I gave him an inoculation against hellfire and damnation. Ya'll go home. Send someone to relieve me in the morning."

Sandy gave her the company cell phone and said, "Anything happens or looks like it might, call us."

We kissed her and left. She went back in his room. In the closet she found a spare blanket and she used it to cover herself as she stayed on top of the covers that Bill was under.

Donna's car was parked in our garage when we got home. She was asleep in Janice's bed. Karen took John with her and Sandy led me to our bed. We slept. At seven I was up and made breakfast. Donna ate quickly and headed for the hospital. We told her about the cell phone and she smiled. I told her I would be by at five to take over.

When we opened the BC we were surprised. Not a single person came in until almost noon. Mark Towland was the one who came in. He came straight to the office.

"You know the pastor is out to ruin you."

"I'm not surprised. Nice response to Love isn't it?"

"He was on the phone most of the night. He threatened folks if they came in here and gave you money. Funding Satan, he called it."

"Thanks Mark. I'll see what we can do."

After he left I called a guy in Bridgeport and hired his guard dogs for two weeks. They were on site before three. We closed up and went home. I called Mr. Jenkins and told him what was going on. He wanted to attend dinner on Saturday.

We settled on a video and audio recording of the evening. He had a system installed in our home on Saturday morning. I was busy on the phone most of Friday. People wanted to know when the BC would be open. I explained that what the pastor had done was a threat against us and in order to keep my family safe I couldn't open the BC. I recommended they talk to the pastor.

On Saturday I got even more calls. Mr. Wilkins called to complain that he needed some supplies for his chickens and had to drive almost eighty miles to get them. I told him what was going on and I'm sure he called the pastor.

Saturday evening we put on a nice dinner. Standard fare, nothing fancy. I made sure we had wine available, beers, sodas and sparkling waters. The pastor was not the first to arrive but he and Martha were the first to knock on the front door. Donna stayed late at the hospital with Bill.