All Comments on 'Consequences: Victorias's Story'

by TheDok

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Left wondering where it goes from here. Would enjoy more

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

And the next week you wondered where he went when he disappeared one day and you noticed his half of the closet was empty. You idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She took his quiet acquiescence as consent, but after the endorphins had worn off, he began to have misgivings. After several days of painful recovery, a bit of resentment crept in. He bristled at the severity of his caning, and even the reason she felt it necessary at all. He wondered why she had to be so brutal, then follow it up with a profession of love? Why didn't she offer him a safe word? Why didnt she ask him how he was doing during his ordeal? These thoughts plagued him as the long days of residual pain wore on. He started getting aanxious when she was around, even though she assured him she would never do it again, he doubted her. She clearly got off on it. Was he entangled with a sadist? Did he have a say, or was he on the road to an unwanted BDSM dom/sub relationship? He hesitated to raise these questions. The abrupt non negotiated thrashing had established her dominance. She noticed that he began to be a liitle nervous and quiet around her after his thrashing. She asked him about it, but he didn't want to say he was upset and disappoint her. Their relationship was tainted by his surprise brutal caning. It started affecting everthing in their relationship. If she asked him to do a task, the laundry, grocery shopping, etc, he wondered if she was asking or telling? He couldnt overcome his fear and resentment. He started seen a therapist who helped him understand his anxiety was directly caused by his nonconsensual caning. Eventually he got up the courage to try and discuss the caning, and reclaim a sense of safety and self worth. But his resentment remained. After several months he left her, swearing to never let anyone hit him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No love, no respect, no safe word, just a sadistic bitch getting off on causing pain, suffering and humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous