Conservation Work has Furry Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dawn rose, Jan got out of bed first and half-opened the curtains. Ben then stirred as daylight shone in and saw the naked body of his new lover standing in the shafts of light. The light hitting her body gave her a fuzzy halo over the hairs on her arms and legs. This novel view turned Ben on and gave him a new appreciation of the natural.

Ben jumped up and passionately embraced Jan as he held her tight in his strong arms while locking lips. He also wallowed in the odours under her arms which had yet to be washed.

"That was a night to remember, Jan. Thanks for such a special night. I really loved making love with you. You are such a sexy woman. with a great body which you know how to use and you're such great company and fun too!"

"I feel flattered! Glad you enjoyed it Ben. I feel the same too. It's been far too long since I last felt like this. So good to have some great sex after my drought."

Ben then started to nuzzle and lick Jan's hot sweaty, hairy pits getting himself aroused again before pulling Jan back onto the bed. She placed her lovely fuzzy calves over his shoulders as he buried his unshaven face into her wild bush which he loved as the sensations of the hairs brushed against him.

Beaming with pleasure, Jan invited Ben, "I love your face buried in my musty bush. I want to feel your tongue explore inside of me and make me come. Your tongue did wonders playing with mine and need you to stimulate my hungry clitty."

Ben didn't really need any encouragement as he was enjoying being deep in the jungle and was happy to explore and hopefully excite with his oral capabilities.

Breathing and sighing deeply, Jan moaned, "Oh yes, Ben. That was so good. Just beautiful. You've made me a very happy woman!"

As Jan climaxed she started to stimulate Ben's hungry dick in return and played with it, running its leaky head against her hairy legs.

"That's different," laughed Ben. " But I like it. I like it a lot!"

Jan sensed when it was going to erupt and thrust Ben's dick furiously towards her calves, so that all his warm sticky juices came over her leg hair, which she then rubbed in.

"That'll make them grow!" she laughed. "Think we better head for the shower now before we're mistaken for skunks!"

"Good idea, Jan!" as Ben eagerly followed her into the shower.

As the warm water cascaded onto them they indulged in a passionate kiss before Ben started soaping Jan's erotically charged hairy pits, cleansing them thoroughly before soaping her breasts, the rest of her tummy and back before delighting in soaping down her wet furry bush.

"I just love the way you so enthusiastically and sensuously rub the soap in my pits and my furry kitty. I can't remember the last time I showered with a lover. It's just so good!" said Jan.

Ben replied, "Agree. Something so satisfying and sexy sharing a shower like this. Even more fun with a hot hairy body like yours!"

Jan reciprocated the equal delight in soaping her lover's strong, hairy torso, where they joked and laughed with each other. After towelling each other dry they sat together, naked on the sofa.

Ben spotted a comb on the table and began to groom Jan's hairy bush, combing the long hairs out until it looked totally fluffy.

Ben smiled, "I've not done this before, but it was so inviting seeing the comb there and seeing your long pussy hairs tangled. It's quite a turn-on caressing your gorgeous furry bush with the comb."

"Well your doing a fine job as a pubic combing virgin," laughed Jan. "I find it really sexy as you caress my long strands with the comb."

Lapping up the attention, Jan just passively sat looking content as Ben turned his attention to her fuzzy calves, the hairs now standing upright after the towelling down.

"They really are so soft now. Despite any reservations I may have had about female leg hair, I love them on you. They look and feel so sexy. How long have you gone without shaving them?" Ben curiously asked.

" A long time! It's been well over a decade since I gave up shaving them. Think they've been shaved just once in the interim.

It's funny I was so excited to shave them for the first time when I was about 13. Guess it was a rite of passage and it made me feel like a grown-up woman. Also all the other girls had started to shave too so there was that peer pressure that has such a powerful impact when you're a teen.

After I'd shaved them I felt so proud of my efforts and they felt really smooth but after a couple of days they were soon starting to feel rough and prickly. For a few months it still seemed quite cool but the novelty soon wore off, especially as I realised I'd probably be doing this chore for the rest of my days. As the days got cooler and my legs were covered up I drastically reduced the time I shaved, just when I had gym lessons.

At the end of my school days I was at this camp and there as camp leaders were a couple of women in their 20's and they both had unashamedly hairy legs and pits. I realised then I didn't have to shave if I didn't want to. Nobody reacted with disgust at these two who wore their fur with pride.

After that I decided to quit shaving having been inspired by the camp leaders. Didn't feel confident at first. Quit shaving the pits first and then a bit later quit shaving the legs. It was interesting to see my body in its natural state for the first time as a woman rather than a girl. I liked it and saved all the hassle of shaving and the prickly regrowth. And voila a natural hairy woman and proud of it!"

"Great story, so fascinating," as Ben continued to caress her fuzzy arms and gently planting kisses on her delightful frame.

"I'm curious though, you said you've shaved them once since you quit shaving? What was the reason for that?"

Grinning Jan teased, "You are nosy! I should have guessed you'd pick up on that. I've never had any desire to shave them since I gave it up. Well, now you've asked, about 18 months or so back I'd been dating this sweet guy. We'd been dating for a few months and it was a great little romance and I was besotted with him. Anyway it was coming up to his 25th birthday and I asked if there was anything special he'd like to make it really memorable?

He took the wind from my sails when he said he'd love to see me dressed up in a short skirt with sheer stockings and smooth legs. He said he'd die and go to heaven if I yielded to his fantasy!"

Ben interjected, "So you wanted to please him, obviously. Guess I'm just beginning to appreciate the sensual qualities of leg fuzz but I can certainly get his fantasy!"

Jan continued, "As you can guess I'm always dressed in casual clothes and have never been into dressing up. I felt a bit annoyed at first by his request as I thought he hadn't appreciated me as I really am. He said he loved the normal me but it was just a fantasy he desired to experience."

Ben mused, "Yes, I get that Jan. But he obviously did appreciate the real you. It was just a fantasy he had which is fair enough. Just up to you if you want to satisfy his craving?"

Anyway, continued Jan, "I said I'd have to think about it and let him know in the morning.I deliberated and in the morning said to him how I hate shaving my legs and if he wanted them clean shaven, he'd have to shave them himself!"

Laughing Ben responded "I can imagine how that went down. I bet he thought his lucky star was shining on him!"

Jan answered, "In my naivety I thought he'd forget about it as I didn't imagine a guy would want to shave a woman's legs. How wrong I was! The expression on his face as I said this was astonishing. He had a grin from ear to ear and looked like the cat who had got all the cream. He also had a huge erection as I made the offer. So my plan backfired!"

"So what happened next?" said a very fascinated Ben.

"Well on his birthday, I left my place wearing stockings and a short skirt, but hidden below an ankle-length old trench coat, with my conspicuously hairy legs hidden below. As the hairs were flattened under the hose they looked much hairier than like they are now and the hairs looked much darker under the material.

So I turned up at his place like this and we had a lingering birthday snog and I then flashed open the coat, short skirt, hose and hairy legs all on full show. Sensory overload for him!"

"I'll bet it was!" responded Ben. "That is a spectacle I'd loved to have seen!"

"So Mick removed my coat and blouse before slowly sliding down the stockings using his teeth. He then rubbed my hairy legs up and down getting incredibly aroused. His erect dick was dripping everywhere making a real gooey mess."

"Having the time of his life by the sounds of it! No wonder he was so aroused. Just trying to visualise this is turning me on," Ben gushed.

Jan continued, "So he disappeared into the bathroom and started running a bath. Then removing my sexy undies he carried me into the bath and started rubbing his hands up my hairy calves again and I wanked him off with my feet, to calm him down a bit, as he was so excited."

"Heavenly!" enthused Ben.

"Then with total relish he began to lather my hairy calves so the hairs were fully immersed in soap suds. He began to rub it in before picking up a brand new razor blade.

I'll confess I wasn't looking forward to this part but he was very good at efficiently shaving the hair from my calves and he didn't cut me once, so after some 15-20 minutes I had two immaculately hairless calves while we both sat in a soupy bathwater full of long hairs floating everywhere. Wish I'd taken a photo of the aftermath!"

Ben admitted, "I can certainly understand the appeal and why a guy would be aroused by this. Certainly sounds sensual and fun, but for the moment I'm enjoying the novelty of hairy legs on you."

"Well that's a relief then," laughed Jan. "So after lifting me out of the bath and drying me off he spent some time, stroking, kissing and gently nibbling my unusually hair-free legs."

Ben enquired, "So did you enjoy it at all?"

Jan thought and replied, " I didn't expect to and was kind of dreading it, but I adored him and I could see how excited he was by it all, which gave me some satisfaction. If I'm honest I did kind of enjoy it. There was a real intimacy about the whole thing which I didn't anticipate, which was great. And yes my legs felt incredibly smooth but if I'm honest they didn't seem like my legs as I was so used to have fur on them!

Anyway after his excitement of shaving and feeling my legs I put the hose and skirt back on. He loved all the bush sticking out of my frilly knickers and the sheerness of the stockings with my smooth calves below. I have to say it was the best sex we'd had together.

"So you didn't feel like continuing to shave them after this if it was so good?" asked Ben.

Jan firmly responded. "No it was always going to be a one off! They were already feeling bristly a day or so later and the impact wouldn't have been the same. It was the novelty of it all. In fact as my leg hair returned, Mick admitted he was glad to have the old me back and had learnt to love my furry calves more but totally loved his birthday treat."

Intrigued by all of this Ben asked if she would shave again?

Laughing, Jan responded," The hundred dollar question! I've got no plans to shave them in the near future. I don't like shaving and I like my leg hair. But am I likely to ever shave them again? I guess there's a chance at some point they might get shaved for some reason? Maybe getting dressed up for a wedding or similar or perhaps a special treat for a lover? But I can't see me ever shaving them on a regular basis. I am a fuzzy girl and proud of it!"

Jan could see Ben's obvious arousal as he was at the same time stroking her fuzzy calves. She gently grasped his dick and began to caress its head with her tongue.

Still fascinated by his lover's furriness, Ben was curious as to her her flatmates felt about her not shaving.

"So do your flatmates say anything about you not shaving?"

Running her hands through his chest hair now, Jan laughed,

"We're a pretty hairy household, though I'll admit not a totally razor free zone!

Sara, who's probably the hairiest is a drama teacher and she's got fairly short dark brown hair. She's got very fuzzy arms- certainly darker, longer and more noticeable than mine and really thick dark pit hair. I'm also really jealous of her thighs"

"Why's that?" asked an inquisitive Ben.

Answering, "Well she has all these really fine dark hairs which you only see close up, but when you are close they seem pretty hairy. They make such a pretty pattern as the hairs all grow in the same direction flat against her pale skin. I don't really have anything on my thighs, as you'll have noticed but I think hers are really cool and they feel divine when she let me feel them. By contrast her calves are very obviously hairy with a pretty lush crop of long dark hair and of course the hair at he top of her thighs is thick and she has an impressive bush."

Smiling with great interest Ben said, "Her thighs do sound very appealing. Maybe I'll get to see them at some point?"

Laughing, Jan goaded, "Down boy!"

Continuing, Jan explained, "Sara originally grew out all her body hair some years back as a sense of rebellion and feminism. She's softened her approach now and has a great boyfriend, Eddie. He's a big guy with a very bushy beard, who does a local gardening round."

"So how did they meet up?" enquired Ben.

"There was some music festival at the college where Sara teaches and Eddie was there. Sara was on her own and she remembers wearing Doc Martens with a medium-long skirt and a sleeveless top.

Anyway Eddie spotted Sara and loved the way she looked. He has a thing for hippy type dress. He also loves body hair on a woman so when he'd seen Sara stretch her arms behind her head and he saw her thick dark furry pits he was hooked. He then noticed her legs were pretty hairy too so was smitten.

After a couple of beers he got the courage to chat to her and they got on really well. That was a couple of years back and have been an item since."

"Great story, love it!" enthused Ben.

"Yes, he really loves her hairy body and she adores his furry beard. She loves the way it stimulates her when he goes down on her."

Laughing, "Well that sounds interesting. Maybe I better grow a beard!"

"I think it might suit you Ben. I've had a couple of bearded boyfriends and I do like the feel when it tickles down you know where? Anyway Sara started to get a bit more self-conscious about her thick, dark leg hair last year. I think it started when she was on a bus and though she had a fairly long skirt on her hairy legs where still visible and there was a group of several schoolgirls who were obviously making rude comments about her hairy legs amongst themselves, but loud enough for Sara to feel embarrassed.

She toyed with the idea of shaving just her calves as an experiment, but Eddie got wind and persuaded her not to. Reluctantly, she agreed not to shave them. He loves stroking them and Sara does love all the pampering she gets. Apparently he loves having her caress his dick with her hirsute shins which drives him wild with desire!"

Beaming with pleasure hearing these tales, Ben quipped, "I get it both ways. Having now experienced your divine fuzzy legs I can see the appeal from Eddie's point of view. I also understand why Sara might feel uncomfortable baring such visibly hairy legs as there's always people ready to make unwanted cruel comments and teens are the worst! Guess many people aren't used to see them all natural and they feel the need to ridicule. Shame it's not more socially acceptable?"

"Agree 100% Ben. I get it both ways too. Though my legs are hairy they're not as obvious as the thicker dark hair that Sara has. Also I've never had a negative comment thrown at me which helps. Anyway, though they're a steady couple, I reckon if they split she would probably shave them, though I can't see her doing it regularly. Maybe just in hot weather?"

"So what about your other flat mates?" asked an eager Ben.

"Well Marie went to college with me and I think we both stopped shaving roughly the same time. She's got gorgeous long blonde hair with striking contrasting dark brows. Her arms are covered with thick downy blonde hair and her thighs are pretty fuzzy too. And the hairs on her calves are longer and I just love the way they look when the sun or other light shines through them."

Trying not to look too keen, Ben responded, "She sounds very nice!"

"Well like me she was a dedicated non-shaver and enjoyed her natural furriness. Then a year ago she had the hots for this guy. Eventually the guy realised and asked her for a date. The sparks really flew and they headed for the sheets on the first date. Apparently he was well hung and knew exactly how to use it to give her a very satisfying night! She was besotted after that.

Anyway the following morning he ran a bath and asked her to join him. While they soaked he asked her if he could shave her calves as it would really turn him on and it was something he'd fantasised about."

Curious and feeling somewhat aroused at his point, Ben asked, "So she let him, then?"

"Yes, she didn't really want to do it but this guy had just given her the best sex she'd had and she'd been so crazy about him, so she reluctantly agreed. A bit like my ex, he sensuously soaped her hairy legs and carefully shaved from her ankles to her knees until they were totally smooth.

Ben you're looked pretty aroused!" pointedly commented as she noticed Ben's growing erection.

"Sorry Jan. You tell things in such an erotic way that it is turning me on listening to this. I still love you with your sexy fuzzy legs despite your tales turning me on!"

Sara responded, "Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you and appreciate you can still be turned on by these anecdotes," as she began to stroke Ben's dick.

"Afterwards Marie admitted she loved the experience. It wasn't just the novelty but loved the sensuous nature of it and how it turned her lover on as he shaved her and the way he ran his cock excitedly up her smooth legs. She liked the feel of them smooth but admitted she liked the feel of the hair too."

Ben replied, "I guess as they say a change is good as a rest. Soon grows back if that's her choice?"

"Well the romance was short-lived and she grew the hair grew back. However, now every few months or so she'll have a pampering session in the bathroom. Scented candles, dimmed lights soft music and she'll luxuriate in the warm bath with lots of bubbles. She'll then have a slow shave, removing all the hair from her calves and then rubbing after-shave lotion in them. After she's finished she'll go to her room, stroking her smooth calves and spending time masturbating. Think she watches herself in a long mirror, admiring her dark blonde bush, fuzzy thighs and hairless, calves while she strokes them"

Laughing out loud Ben, exclaimed, "You ought to be an erotic story teller. You make it all sound so sexy!"

Jan started laughing too, hugging Ben and wanking him off as he was so ready for some relief!

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. If I'm honest I'm loving see your reaction. I'm getting fonder of you all the time."

" Me too. That was just what I needed! So is she hairy now?"

"Yes," replied Jan "She's fully grown-out again. I think she appreciates the two extremes equally. I wouldn't be surprised if another pampering session isn't on the cards again in the next few weeks unless she's tired of it now?"

"Oh to be a fly on the bathroom wall!" quipped Ben.

" Down you pervert!" giggled Jan. "Finally we have Bella, who's a stunning Italian. Now she would be the hairiest of us all, but she is also the most conventional. She has wonderful arms-olive skin, slender and behind her wrist, a mass of long dark hair that coats her skin to beyond her elbow. Her partner Antonio loves them and adores running his fingers through them."