Conservation Work has Furry Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky guy!" exclaimed Ben. "You know how I love arm fuzz on a woman!"

" I think you might have told me?" Jan jested. "Her pits are a compromise. They're not shaved but they are trimmed quite often, so when she raises her arms you can see the thick dark stubble which is a couple of centimetres or so long."

"Sounds good too! Wouldn't mind a view sometime!" chuckled Ben.

"I bet you would. You might get a chance when you come back there? Her legs would be incredibly hirsute if they weren't shaved and as you can imagine she has a really furry bush but she keeps a dark band of hair to remain on her inner thighs but the rest of them are shaved.

You going to like this, she has a regular grooming schedule. She'll shave her calves in the shower twice in the week, usually Tuesdays and Thursdays but doesn't do her thighs as they are more sensitive. As she wears skirts that don't reveal her thighs to work and the hair doesn't grow quite as fast as on her calves, she doesn't mind leaving that.

Now come the weekend the interesting bit Usually on a late Sunday afternoon, Antonio gets the pleasure of grooming her. Though he wouldn't like her with full hairy legs he apparently really enjoys rubbing his hands up and down her very bristly calves that haven't been shaved for about three days. You can certainly see a dark dense covering of bristles after that time. I think it's partly the anticipation of the fun but they always have a vigorous bonk before he starts the grooming."

"Well I'm not often lost for words but how other people live!" exclaimed Ben.

Jan continued, "Once they're luxuriating in the bath and he's lovingly soaped her down he starts with her feet and shaves the hairs on her larger toes. He then loves making long strides with the blade along her prickly calves, carefully wielding the sharp blade around her ankle and knees, removing the smaller hairs on her knees too.

Then he gets more excited as he starts shaving her thighs which haven't been shaved since the previous weekend. He carefully shaves to give the thick bikini line effect, getting it straight and even at the boundary of furry and smooth as he just loves seeing her with all the thick hair outside her underwear and is bush crazy!"

"Amen to the last bit!" joshed Ben "They sound like they turn what might be a tedious chore into something a bit more fun and exciting."

"His favourite bit apparently is shaving the backs of her thighs. The hair grows thicker and faster here than most of the rest of her thighs and as Bella rests her smooth calf on his hairy shoulders he loves the fragrant smells of her wild hairy pussy as he gets closer to it with the blade removing the last of the stubble on the thigh rears."

Ben exclaimed, "Well he knows how to enjoy himself. Sounds like a porn movie in the making. Bet that would be popular?"

"Trust you to think of that, but yes it probably would! Every couple of weeks or so he'll trim her pit hair too. Once they're finished it's back to the room and you hear the floorboards moving as they fuck like crazy and he enjoys the results of his immaculate grooming."

Ben said, "Well they both seem to have a fun time and they know what they like!"

"True, it's funny because below the neck Antonio is so incredibly hairy. It's like a thick rug. Bella loves all his hair. Later in the evening when they're exhausted from sex they'll come down and it's a real yin and yang as Bella snuggles up on the sofa and onto Antonio in her dressing gown while her smooth, clean-shaven legs are immersed in the thick carpet of leg hair on Antonio. The same time he'll be stroking her hairy arms.

She loves the sensation of his leg hair caressing her smooth legs and it does look kind of cool. I always like it when she stretches her arms down her legs. There's something about quite sexy seeing her dense arm hair against hairless calves. I'd love to see her fully hairy just to see how it looks, but that's never going to happen!"

Ben responded, "Yes that would be fascinating to see her fully hirsute but as you say it's unlikely to happen. I love the images you evoke. Seeing her hairy arms against her smooth calves does sound pretty hot especially if she runs her hands up them. Again a good reason to visit you in the town!"

Jan enquired, "But you don't want to see my fuzzy arms against shaved legs though?"

"For the time being I'm really happy to experience your legs in their natural furry state!" Ben confirmed.

Jan smiled, "You do say the right things, Ben. I do really like my leg fuzz, but it's funny me describing my girls to you and their various grooming strategies as I feel a bit aroused by it too.

I've got no plans to shave my fuzzies in the near future, but if we're still going out in say six months or more I might like to try out something!"

"Explain please Jan?" a confused Ben asked.

"Oh dear, what have I said?" giggled Jan. "All this talk and me seeing your dick's reactions to my tales made me think how it might be fascinating to tie you up and tease you with my hairy legs. Running my hands up and down them, rubbing them against you and then for you to be forced to see me shave them in front of you. I'm so curious as to how you would react?

It might not really happen but the idea appeals to me and the hair grows back quickly!"

Ben wearing a big grin responded, "I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'll leave that to you. I'm sure either way there'll be plenty of fuzzy fun!"

Hearing about the sagas of Jan's hairy flatmates and her own fantasy had certainly got Ben very excited and as she massaged his erect dick she let him fuck her again, this time bouncing up and down on his member as he lay down and he caressed her furry calves.

Ben had to go home but promised he be around for the next session of conservation work the following weekend. He couldn't wait to enjoy Jan's hirsute treats again. While back home he also started to fantasise about the flatmates and their various activities. Perhaps he'd get to meet the hairy flatmates before too long?

Hope you enjoy this. If you do would love to know what you liked best & possible ideas for future hairy stories.