Conservation Work has Furry Rewards

Story Info
Voluntary work has hairy rewards!
8.5k words
4.67
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Though Ben worked in an office he had a real passion for the great outdoors and got out whenever he was able; usually weekends and on his days off. He would often walk for miles, taking in the scenery and the local culture, flora and fauna. Much as he loved this pastime he began to feel he wanted to put something back and started to join a local conservation group to assist with their work parties.

This coming Saturday the local group was working in some woodland where they would be carrying out the task of coppicing which involves cutting back some old growth on trees to a stool allowing fresh regrowth.

Kitted out in his jeans and working boots he was set to join the group on what was to be a pretty warm day. About ten people joined the group, armed with saws and loppers, some of whom he had met on previous outings but also a couple of people new to him.

One of the newbies caught his eye; a young woman probably about thirty, attired like him in jeans and thick boots and a protective fleece. She had medium length mousy brown hair, scrappily tied back and a pleasant face. Not necessarily beautiful in a conventional sense, but friendly looking, yet easy on the eyes. She was medium build and height but looked pretty fit.

Initially Ben got down to business with the coppicing and chatted a bit to some of those he'd previously met, yet every now and again would throw a glance at the woman he hadn't previously met.

At 10am there was a tea break and to his good fortune the woman came towards him and initiated a conversation with him.

"Hi I'm Jan. Good to see a new face here. I've been away for a bit so haven't met you yet, though Simon said you've been on a couple of events recently. Hope you're enjoying it. It's such a great way to get a bit of exercise, fresh air and meet some friendly people."

Smiling, "Thanks. Good to meet you too. I'm Ben. Being stuck in an office for work this is a real tonic with the fresh air and keeping fit. Such a friendly group too and of course doing something positive for the environment!"

Jan added, "We've been doing a rotation of coppicing in the wood over the last few years and we can see the difference. When we coppice it lets in much more sunlight and so you get all the flowers coming back and then all the butterflies and other insects. Great to hear the bird song here too."

Over the next fifteen minutes Jan and Ben chatted animatedly before Jan noted the time.

"Blimey all this idle chit-chat; we better get back to the grafting!"

"Yes, boss!" laughed Ben.

After lunch it was getting pretty warm and Jan removed her fleece and rolled up her sleeves while still sporting protective gloves. Ben was already enamoured by Jan's warm smile and friendly demeanour but he also found her bare fore-arms attractive. Slender and lightly tanned from being outdoors and adorned with a pleasing light covering of fine brown hairs from the bottom of her sleeve towards her wrist.

Ben had always found arm hair on a woman an attractive trait and thought how good it would be to run his fingers through them! He remembered a previous girlfriend whose arms were covered with dark hair which he loved to pet while they were canoodling. His favourite memories involved her jerking him off where he would look at her hands as they thrust up and down and see the fuzzy arms moving up and down against his excited dick, which he also liked to rub along them.

Ben tried to distract himself from his erotic memories and get back to grafting with his loppers. Jan moved to chat with some other people while they continued their craft.

As the work session came to a close about 4pm, the group began to say their goodbyes and Jan came over to Ben again.

"That was thirsty work, wasn't it Ben? I think we deserve a drink to reward ourselves after our hard work! There's a nice little bar back on the main road if you're interested?" smiled Jan.

Ben was surprised being singled out but not believing his luck enthusiastically agreed.

"Yes, I'm definitely up for that. Thirsty work, this coppicing lark," laughed Ben.

Wearing a rather satisfied grin, Jan instructed, "Let's walk briskly down this track and we'll be there in about ten minutes and can enjoy a nice cold beer!"

"Yes, miss! We definitely deserve that. I've certainly built up a thirst after all that work," replied Ben.

Both laughed out loud and there was a definite chemistry building between them.

Jan responded, "Oh dear, yes I can come across a bit bossy at times. I'm not really that bad but I guess as I organise lots of these groups, I have to take the reins at times. I'm a sweet pussycat really!"

With a twinkle in his eyes Ben retorted, "I quite like an assertive woman. Pussycats too!"

As they neared the bar they were pleased to see quite a few empty tables outside where the garden adjoined the woodland they'd been working in.

"I'll get these!" insisted Jan as she asked Ben what he wanted to drink.

"That's good of you. I'll have a sweet cider then please, Jan."

Enjoying the warmth of the late afternoon sunshine and the buzzing of bees in the flowers Ben asked Jan, "How long have you been doing this conservation work?"

"Quite a few years now," she said." I love it. Plenty of exercise, doing good for the environment and meeting some great characters. It's a real community. I'm so pleased you're joining us too. I think you will be a real asset with those muscles of yours," she teased.

Over the next couple of hours they chatted and teased each other, talking about their work, travels and a little about their family.

"So Ben, are you currently in a relationship?" enquired Jan.

Laughing, Ben responded, "No I'm on the shelf going for a bargain price at the moment! Guess I've been single for quite a few months now after my last split. Amicable really. We just grew apart and decided it would be better to be both free to find someone more suitable. It's been good to have some space! So what about you?"

"Yeh, that's probably healthy having a bit of space," opined Jan. "I've been single for some time too. I've not really been looking as life has been so busy with work and leisure, but if somebody comes along that fits in with everything else, that would be the icing on the cake."

"I bet you must meet a few suitable guys doing the conservation work?" asked Ben.

Smiling into Ben's eyes, "I wish!"

Eye contact between them was getting more intense and a sense of mutual attraction was now palpable. Subconsciously Ben touched Jan's hand which she made no effort to remove. In fact she smiled with approval.

Having been given the green light, Ben proceed to gently caress Jan's slender fingers while again admiring her softly hairy arms.

"You do have lovely strong hands," purred Jan.

"Thanks!" Ben smiled, as he tentatively began to run his fingers through the fine hairs on Jan's slender arms.

"Seems like you like my hairy arms? "chuckled Jan.

Blushing a little, Ben answered, "Yes. They're really cute. So soft and gently fuzzy. You've got surprisingly soft hands too given all the outdoor work you do with them."

"I do my best to look after them. Probably good genes as well," she laughed.

For the next half an hour or so they both flirted with each other as they held each others hands and Ben continued to caress the long hairs on Jan's arms.

"It's getting late now Ben. Hope you don't think I'm being forward, but do you fancy coming back for a nightcap? I've got a little cottage five minutes up the road which my parents left me, which I stay in some weekends when I'm working here. Sundays I go back to town where I share with some other women. It's a cosy bolthole for some peace and quiet. You'd be very welcome!"

Inwardly Ben was shouting, "Yes!" not believing his good fortune.

"Well it's Sunday tomorrow, so I don't have to get up for work, so I'd really love to. It will be the perfect end to the evening. I'm loving your fun company!"

As they left the bar, Jan took hold of Ben's hand as they headed down the road, with the sun setting. Both had a sense of keen anticipation of what was going to unfold.

Opening the front door, Jan switched on the light and plonked Ben on the sofa.

"Right I'll go and open a bottle of red wine and put some music on! Just make yourself at home," Jan said.

With her inhibitions vanquished after the earlier beers, Jan confessed,

"I hope you don't mind me being upfront Ben, but I do think you're really cute, in a masculine way of course. When I saw you earlier I liked what I saw and then pleased we got on so well. Sometimes you like the look of someone but then they're boring or worse, a bit of a jerk. But you are really nice!"

Blushing slightly, Ben responded, "Gosh. I'm really flattered. If I'm honest when I first saw you I was interested in you too".

At that point they moved closer together on the sofa and their lips locked for the first time. As the kiss ended Ben began to stroke the fine hairs on Jan's arms again and looked pretty contented.

"You really do like my hairy arms don't you, Ben?" laughed Jan.

With a big grin on his face, Ben retorted, " Yes something so sensual about them. I was admiring them earlier when you rolled your sleeves up and longed to caress them. So soft and feminine too. It's something that's always been a bit of a turn-on for me. My ex had pretty hairy arms too."

"Mmm! I thought I noticed you looking at them. Funny most guys I've been intimate with seem to like them which is good. I like them too. I worked with an Indian girl some time back and she always shaved her arms. Seemed so tragic to me. I'd never shave them! I like running my fingers through them if I'm just sitting around."

Jan continued to show her forwardness by putting her hands under Ben's fleece and began to caress his tummy.

"Very nice!" whispered Jan. "Lovely and furry too. I've always loved body hair on a guy. Don't get this trend of manscaping with guys removing the hair from their chests, legs or wherever. I like a natural guy. The look turns me on and I love the feel even more!" as she proceeded to pull Ben's top up and over his head.

"I'm relieved you like it! It just feels so magical as you run your fingers through the hair. It really gives me tingles and turns me on. I've never had any complaints about my body hair, but I know not all women are keen. A guy at the office who does some body building gets his chest waxed. Not for me though. I just wince at he thought of the hair being pulled off. Sounds like torture!"

Laughing, Jan commented, "I'm with you on that. I've never waxed anything and heard some horror stories from friends. I've certainly got a low pain threshold. Glad you're enjoying me fondle your furry chest. I can see the effect it's having on you!"

Ben moved towards Jan as they locked lips and began to kiss passionately, while they're tongues became intimate with each other.

As they came up for air, Ben began to remove Jan's top. As he pulled it over her head he was intoxicated by the musty aromas from her pits. Hot and sweaty after their earlier toils he was aroused by the animalistic odours. Also very obvious to him now was she wasn't a woman who believed a woman's pits should be smooth and hairless. Though Ben had been used to smooth pits on girlfriends he felt very aroused by the sight and smell of this fecund naturalness. The dark brown hair was like a thicket in each axilla; the hairs long and also matted down with sweat. A real jungle with a dense tangle of unruly fur.

"Very sexy!" mused Ben. "I can see now not only do you not wax your pits, which I'd agree would be pure torture, but you don't shave them either. I think it's really cool, so earthy and natural!"

"I'll admit I was slightly apprehensive what your reaction would be?" Jan stated "Not every guy appreciates wild hairy pits on a woman. It's a real Marmite thing; some guys go wild for hairy pits while others it's a real no-no!"

Ben replied, "Well it's not something I've much experience with, but I'm definitely a convert! They just smell of sex. I love the cocktail of fresh sweat and natural pheromones. They look exciting too."

After briefly pausing as this was new territory for Ben he dived in with his face buried in her hirsute pits, tasting new flavours. Maybe fetid, yet there something totally carnal about it. These were the odours of raw sexuality and Ben's dick was now fully aroused.

Jan could hardly miss Ben's obvious erection! She slightly moved position while still enjoying his hairy torso as he licked her pit hair, but slid down his flies and them moved her hands onto his impressive manhood that had sprung out on release.

Looking enthusiastically Jan uttered, "I like what I see! That's a very handsome dick. It's been too long since I last had the pleasure," as she began to stroke it with relish.

Beaming, Ben said, "I'm glad you like what you see. It's all down to your sensual stroking and your earthy fragrance. You really know how to turn a guy on!"

Jan started off with slow caresses along Ben's erect dick, slowly building some momentum up as she yanked it a little more furiously. She then excitedly bent over and placed her eager lips over the moist head as she thrust his shaft. She didn't want Ben to come too soon as she wanted to enjoy this a little longer. As she anticipated he couldn't hold on too much longer so she pulled his trousers down towards his knees, followed by his underwear, revealing his strong and fairly hairy thighs.

Sighing furiously, Ben demanded, "More, more, faster Jan. Finish me off you gorgeous woman!"

Looking pleased with his impressive armoury about to be fired she whispered, "Your wish is my command!"

She was now ready for his climax, furiously thrusting his swollen penis until warm spunk erupted over her face and onto his thighs, which she eagerly licked and rubbed in.

Somewhat spent after his satisfying ejaculation, Ben pulled Jan towards him and started to caress and kiss her breasts. Small but beautifully made!

"That was so good, Jan. You know how to make a guy extremely happy. You turned me on so much. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven as you got me to climax. You certainly haven't lost your touch if you've not had relationship for some time."

"The pleasure's all mine, Ben. It's so sexy to watch a guy respond to my touch and watch your arousal as I caress your sexy hairy body."

For a short time they went fairly quiet as Ben enjoyed Jan's pert breasts which he caressed with his tongue, her nipples erecting with the stimulation, while she stroked his arms and tummy, running her delicate fingers through the fur.

Recovering somewhat Ben removed his trousers that had been sitting by his knees and then started to remove those on Jan. As his fingers went to unbutton them he smiled as he spotted a very fine trail of hairs that lead from below her button and growing up to her navel.

"Nice!" he muttered. Ben paused and ran his tongue and then his fingers up this delightful snail trail.

"I thought you might like that?" mused Jan. "It does turn me on when a lover caresses those fine hairs. It sends little impulses to my core and makes me feel so sexy!"

Ben smiled, "They do feel so nice. I'm pleased it's turning you on. My aim now is for you to become very aroused!"

As Ben opened the top of Jan's jeans he could see a generous growth of brown hair teasing him as it escaped from the top of her undies and as they continued their descent, he was impressed by more hairy delights as her bush generously extended onto the tops of her inner thighs before giving way to smooth, relatively hairless skin on the rest of her thighs. An impressive bikini line for sure and something Ben relished exploring in the hours ahead.

Excitedly, Ben exclaimed, "Now that's what I call a bush! I love the way the hair is escaping in every direction. Something so incredibly erotic about it. I remember when I was a teen and saw some of my dad's stashed porn and most of the models had full bushes. I felt disappointed when the hair started to get heavily pruned and then disappear altogether in many cases"

Jan boasted, "The bush is back and it's big! Do you know I've never once shaved it and only reluctantly trimmed it a handful of times around the thigh tops. I like it more fully natural. Fortunately plenty of guys seem to agree too. Glad you appreciate it too!"

Jan was loving looking at the expressions on Ben's face as more of her body was revealed to his gaze for the first time. Ben paused to stroke the generous growth of fine hairs clothing her thigh tops.

Teasing Jan questioned, "So you definitely like my furry linings?"

"Very sexy!" replied an excited Ben.

Ben then slid the jeans down past Jan's knees. As they came down he noticed she also had fine brown hairs on her calves. Very little immediately below the knees but thickening lower down, with the lower half of her calves noticeably fuzzy.

Ben teased, "I didn't think I'd be getting off with a woman with hairy legs!"

Looking concerned, Jan responded, "Don't you like them? Are they a turn-off for you?"

Quickly reassuring Jan he gave her a big hug and began to run his fingers through the long hairs on her shins.

"Actually I think your hairy legs are quite cute. I love your individuality. If somebody had asked me what I thought about hairy legs on a woman I'd probably have said not for me, but then I'd never been with a woman who didn't shave them.

I did go out with a girl at college who was naturally pretty hairy but she always shaved her legs and pits but had an impressive bush and hairy arms which by contrast I absolutely loved. Most of the time she left the hair at the top of her thighs as the skin was very sensitive to shaving and only shaved them if she was going on a beach holiday. So I was treated to a full bush which as you now know I'm a big fan of."

Jan was interested in this. "You know I hate shaving. My skin's quite sensitive too and I find it so liberating to not shave. Also the hair is nice and soft as it's long. Generally guys don't mind a bit of hair if they're getting a good fuck!" she laughed.

Ben pulled Jan towards him and they began snogging passionately while Ben's fingers were enjoying the new sensation of stroking soft fuzzy leg hair on a woman.

Pulling down Jan's undies he looked in awe of her furry treasure and took hold of his now fully revived dick which was eager for more action. Placing his member into her inviting vagina, Ben began to slowly thrust while licking her smelly furry pits.

As Ben was getting distracted by the olfactory stimulation of Jan's hirsute pits she urged him, "Ben, I want you to fuck me hard. I want to feel your full length thrust into me. I want you to make me cry with ecstasy. I want you to show how sexy you find me. I just want to feel you deep inside of me."

Responding to the challenge Ben thrust furiously as he kissed and licked Jan's sweaty body, holding her tight as he fired on all cylinders.

Jan began crying with delight as she sat up and tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.

"Oh Ben, I've needed that for so long. It's been far too long since I had a decent fuck and that was just what the doctor ordered," as she gently caressed his now wilting dick. "Your dick was so wonderful!"

Stroking his hairy chest and thighs, Jan commented, "You have such a wonderful body. Nice and strong. Muscular but not too much and perfectly hairy too."

Flattered, Ben responded, "Yours is pretty special too. My first time with a fully natural woman who doesn't shave and what a revelation! So soft and appealing," as he stroked and twined her long pubic hairs between his fingers and running his tongue up her trail again.

Over the next twenty minutes they slowly fell asleep in each others arms as they caressed each others bodies. The after effects of alcohol, satisfying sex and serotonin levels making them drowsy.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers