Conservative Wfe to Hotwife Pt. 01

Story Info
How my conservative wife became a hotwife!
946 words
3.22
14.1k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How my wife fulfilled my cuckolding kink and enjoyed every bit of it. (Part 1)

Before I start, I just want to say, I apologize for my english as it is not my first language. And I did not want to make it too long, therefore will be writing in parts about all the adventures we had/did in those past 4 years and hopefully many more to come in the future.

My wife (F26) and I (M28) are happily married for 4 years now. Our worklife to sexlife is amazing, no complaint to that. She was actually my bestfriend's youngest sister. We fell in love and my friend was ok with it because he knows me from childhood. It might sound pretty odd for some but things worked out for us and everyone from family to us are happy. We did alot of crazy things together when she was my girlfriend. From car sex to mild roleplays (always in the bedroom) and we used to laugh as these would never happen in real life.

I never gave that much significance in the word 'Cuckold' because it never came across to my choice of events or words ever, until I started researching about it after I watched a spanish series on Netflix named 'Elite' where the boyfriend enjoyed watching his girlfriend having sex with someone else, maybe in episode 2, and the actress was very hot which made the scene more enjoyable to watch and something inside of me got a kick start to try it. I googled about it and learnt about the concept. Lastly watched some porn of that category which definitely gave more arousal to my desire.

I brought the idea to my wife, one night by randomly asking what are her kinks. She hesitated to say and thought maybe I will be upset to know if it involves someone else. After some softcore answers from her, I myself broke the ice and told her I always wanted to have a threesome ( just wanted to randomly make up something to dive into the topic). She was very shocked and right away asked, will the 3rd be a girl? I smiled and assured her that it will be a guy. She was very very repulsive and it was a big no from her side. She loves me and wanted to be only intimate with me not anyone else. I did not push the topic any further and buried it that night.

We went to a reunion party after a week and it was my wife's university faculty batchmates organized it. All her classmates were there. Everyone was very friendly and the guys were joking around and complimenting my wife and she was blushing like crazy. We all danced after and it was one hell of a night.

While returning back I asked her randomly,

Me- "Who was that guy with the maroon coat?"

Wife- "His name is Ben."

Me- "He was dancing very close to you and it felt like he kinda likes you."

Wife- "No I don't think so!"

Me- "Just saying, I felt like that and I don't mind though."

Wife- "Please stop, he is like that will all the girls and I know where it is going."

I remained silent with a light smile on my face and kept driving. After sometime, she wanted to know, was I really ok about her dancing with him that close or mad about it? And I said yes, its fine and you guys had great steps on the dance floor. We came back home and had amazing sex that night.

A couple of weeks went by and I kept teasing her while watching sex scenes in a movie by relating that to her and the actor or sometimes if the bartender was a bit friendly when we are at the bar. I could see those small changes in her from a completely repulsive attitude to a tiny jot of interest that was building.

Weeks passed and one night I came home from work and it was her day off. She prepared all my favourite food and was a bit extra loving. I was not expecting that at all. While we were having dinner she asked me if I can watch a movie with her which she already watched and now wants to watch it one more time with me. I said ok and we finished eating and as usual went to bed. She started the movie and it was called "Borders of Love" and it was about an couple who opened their relationship after meeting a couple, later they have problems etc etc. I was totally shocked and asked her where did she find that? She said, she was scrolling TUBI and just read the description of the movie and wanted to watch.

After we finished watching the film, she asked me about the cons, as it has a negative ending. I told her about that this is a film about one type of concept and there are people who loves to do it and they are all doing good so it won't be ok to judge something with only one perspective. She understood but was still not sure about it and I would say maybe she is 30% into it. The biggest concern for her is, she don't want to have any issues with me which will cause a problem in our relationship. We had some deep conversations but wanted to take more time and get to know about the lifestyle with some sources like movies, books or speaking to someone.

I will be updating soon when I get a chance to write.