Conservative Wife Visits Ex Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. When they walk around in public places together, they must hold hands or otherwise appear convincingly as lovers.

3. They are allowed to sleep in the same bed all night, as long as they both remain completely naked. The preferred sleeping position is the spooning position, with his hard cock tucked up underneath her ass along her labia.

4. They are allowed to hump each other every which way, but he can never sink any of his cockhead or beyond inside her vaginal walls. She may continue to allow the underside of his shaft to enter as far in as it can go, and he is free to rub his cock along her clit.

5. He is allowed to doggy style her, thereby using the topside of his shaft to part and slide up and down her vagina.

6. If Manuel's cock gets hard because of Gabrielle, she must finish him off before they part for the day. Where he puts his load is completely up to her, but it is preferred that he shoots his load directly in her mouth. But again, up to her.

7. If Gabi allows Manuel to aim his load at her labia or clit when he erupts, she has to be on birth control for at least one month beforehand.

8. Wherever Manuel's cum settles, whether it be on Gabi's face, hair, stomach, breasts, ass, etc., it must be left to dry at that location (other than in her mouth in which case she should always swallow) until the next morning.

9. Gabi must do her best to have the same number of orgasms as Manuel does.

10. Absolutely no pictures. No exceptions.

As I write this, Gabrielle has not yet returned to Peru again to abide by the aforementioned rules. Truth be told, I am not sure I am serious about letting her go. When I am super horny, I really love the idea. When I'm not, I think I must be crazy.

12