All Comments on 'Consider Patrice'

by punainen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

is this even a story?????

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Sorry, but consider changing you writing style to include more detail !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is every dick over 7 inches

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Mental disorder. We do not modify the bodies of people who suffer appendage dysphoria but because mental health, big pharma, and plastic surgeons can make billions we do physical harm to a mentally deficient human slathering praise over them for being brave enough to tell everyone of their disorder and how they were disfigured. The even more sick part is some pos in society is trying to normalize this even in children. Pray you never encounter me or someone alike on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dont care, didnt read the story. No need for trans shit stop puhsing this shit on us. It exists so keep it locked away in the back room to die the death it deserves. normal sane people dont like this this journey forced on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think this belongs here on this page. This belongs on the trans page. This has nothing to do with incest whatsoever. You take this crap and shove it in your ass. The store makes no sense you can’t write why would you slather crap like this around this good site? take your kinky fucked up mind and go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The basic plot is interesting, but this could have been so much better than if you would show instead of tell. You're trying way too hard to be poetic and intellectual and it gets in the way of the story, which is rushed and shallow.

Take some time to build your characters up some more. Don't rush to the end. A slow yet steady progression has a bigger payoff at the finish. Also consider some realism; a quick Google search would tell you pretty much no one assigned male at birth who undergoes hormone replacement therapy has a penis that big or E cups without implants. I know a lot of erotica revolves around fetish and wish fulfillment, but a little honesty goes a long way

I hope your writing improves, and maybe one day you can revisit and rewrite this story to make it more worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the story itself is meh it reads like it wants to be Twilight zone episode but obviously kinky. A lot of consider this and consider that and you know it kind of works but not enough to actually make the story better. Definitely an idea here but it needs to be refined like a couple times and maybe extended. And to the people in the comments who are being actively transphobes. You probably wouldn't bat an eye at this if it was a futa situation so take your turf transphobic rhetoric and shove it up your own ass cuz you probably like it. No one's forcing people to do this this is all self-decisions and guess what no one regrets it the future you do are in like the tens compared to the hundreds of thousands who are happy so find your own happiness jerk off somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a unique read, I love the premise, transphobes in other comments can fuck off, incest kinksters are the last people who should be throwing around degeneracy accusations. I will say for such a short story you have a lot of like, trimmings, without a proportionate amount of substance, I'd try building a few more explicit sex scenes, and expanding on your characters. Still a great read and leaves me wanting more.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY511 months ago

that ended weired

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not kike this nothing about their sex together just a sad story gave it 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a very good story and how could she have left a daughter when he had a dick and was young enough to be a son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you need to rewrite this story!!!!!!!!!! a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpunainen@punainen
We're a married couple, a bi man and a bi woman. We'll be publishing both of our stories here. Expect a variety of categories and kinks, depending on which of us is writing.